PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: The Merge of America Cosa Nostra--Not your turn

Death Match
01-09-2007, 07:07
Mafia: The Merge of America Cosa Nostra

10th March 1973

FBI boss John Diltake wasn’t in a good mood when he received an alert from one of the cities of United States of America. For the past few years America Cosa Nostra has grown from a small criminal group to a major influence to the whole United States. FBI has decided to start investigations towards it. But, it was a very hard task because Mafia have already grown to an extent where they owned some islands in America.

What could be the news?, thought John. He didn’t really want to hear about Mafia taking over of another town. This kind of news was becoming frequent and stressful. Sure, there were success stories in around Gameroom, but it still is annoying.

Alert mail kept flickering on the computer screen, and John pressed on the blinking mail icon. He read and couldn’t believe his eyes. The news was way more terrifying.

“Cough, cough”
Capo di Tutti Capi, namely the Boss of All Bosses, was what people called Cosentini. At 55, he was a healthy lean man with a good taste of sunglasses. He was the boss of American Mafia. He loved his cigars, and would only smoke Italian brand ones.
Knock, knock
“What is it?”
“Ummm…. Sir, the Boss of Sicily Cosa Nostra is here.”
“Here? Already? What are you doing! Get those martini ready!”
“Yes sir, yes, umm….”
“What is it?”
“Shall I invite him in?”
“You do that, you meaningless sgarrista (a name used to call common Mafia foot soldiers)!”
“Yes sir.”

Cosentini then opened his door and welcomed in Vincenzo, the Leader of Sicilian Mafia.

“Greetings Vincenzo. A seat, seat?”
“Yes, indeed. I see you Americans are not good at treating your sgarristi! The way you treated that man was just –”
“That’s of no importance. Tell me what is going to happen.”
“Well, everything is going great – nearly everything – we’ve got an island in Pacific Ocean that is willing to let us use it as our new headquarters.”
“Money was it? Ha ha.”
“Yes, they said they will wipe off for just fifty million US dollars.”
“Ha ha ha! Great, what’s more, we will be even greater than the US government itself if we unite.”
“Don’t talk foolishly, Cosentini. All is not ended yet. Tut tut tut.”
“Sorry about that. Well!”
“Cosentini, we are in great danger. FBI have implanted 2 FBI agents into our men!”
“Really, does that mean one of my man could be….”
“Yes and one of my men could be too. Perhaps.”
“That many, then, Toni!”

Toni walked in from the darkness.

“Yes, Mr. Cosentini?”
“Vincenzo and I will have to evacuate to avoid the Fall of Global Mafia. I will leave you in charge of our men.”
“Yes, sir!”
“Now, you have to choose a detective and make him investigate suspicious people!”
“Yes sir… but… do we get to lynch?”
“Mmmmm”
“But sir to catch – ”
“Okay! But I do not want any unnecessary deaths, okay?”
“Rest assured sir”
“I will be going, take care –”

Cosentini was cut short by a gun shot.

“Who is it!” yelled Cosentini, before he saw who it was.
“I am Captain John Diltake from FBI. I will be infiltrating your base now, with two other agents.”
“Ha ha. Don’t be so foolish. I know your face, I will tell my people.”
“That is why, I am not going to let you go. Lieutenant Frisk!”

A tall man came running.

“Tie them up.”
“Yes sir!”

Cosentini and Vincenzo could not believe their eyes. They, the highest ranked people of the Mafia in the entire globe, were getting arrested.

“As you see, I could just execute you now. But well, I cannot do that, not until I be able to root out all evil from the world. Those men – he pointed to the base – are surely the most experienced of all Mafia men. I will have to kill them first. If I do get caught infiltrating, I can always use you two to trade my life!”
Vincenzo was getting mad.
“You – can – not – do – that – to – my – beloved – men!”
“Oh yes I can. Now enjoy the jail term. What was it 10 years? 15? I think it was death sentence. Oh. But we will have to keep you alive for now.”

Captain Diltake went into the base. And he was gone.

Rules for this game:
There are 6 people with roles in this game. They are:
- Captain John Diltake
- 2 FBI agents
- 1 Mafia detective
- 1 Mafia Leader
- 1 volunteer spy

PLUS MORE ROLES TO BE GIVEN SECRETLY ALONG THE WAY!

.:TEAM FBI:.

These people know each other and their job is to finish off all the Mafiosi in the base.

Captain John Diltake has on important role about surviving the game and winning. In a typical Mafia game, he could be considered the equivalent of a Godfather. He will gain the ability to kill a person after both his FBI agents have been killed.

2 FBI agents have an ability to kill a person one each per round. These people will be able to choose the way they want the specific mafioso to be killed.

Volunteer spy is not an automatically allocated character. This job could be acquired by sending in the application to me, in less than 25 words. Of course, you cannot hold this job if you are already doing something else (excluding Mafia Leader), but this is a good way to give somebody who wants to have a role a go. This person acts as the counter-detective. He can work to find who the detective is. Once the detective is killed, this person will be killed by the FBI agents because of no longer need. This person can do investigations by PMing me.

.:TEAM MAFIA:.

This team do not know who else is in team mafia.

Mafia Leader is the "chief police" this mafia base. This person can decide the way the people are going to be executed. He cannot be killed by FBI.

Mafia detective is the detective. He will be able to investigate for the FBI.

Sgarrista are the equavalent of townies. They have no roles, but they can vote.

Voting template

Vote: Abstain
Vote: theRTWGuru

Other basic rules

No post-mortal reveals! And no cheating.

Simplified rules:
If all this is confusing you, this is what the roles would mean in a typical mafia game.

Captain John Diltake = Mafia Godfather
2 FBI agents = Mafioso
1 Mafia detective = Detective
1 Mafia Leader = Chief of Police
1 volunteer spy = New on this game!

PLUS MORE ROLES TO BE GIVEN SECRETLY ALONG THE WAY!

Registered so far (16/20):

Caius Flaminius
UltraWar
Motep
pevergreen
Fenring
Warluster
Redleg
Avicenna
ByzantineKnight
Sir Boo
Warmaster Horus
Xdeathfire
greaterkhaan
CountArach
Killfr3nzy
shlin28

Csargo
01-09-2007, 07:13
Tis not your turn.

Caius
01-09-2007, 15:30
I'm in, but you cant start now.

Death Match
01-09-2007, 18:28
The game is still at sign up phase. It will start on turn.

UltraWar
01-09-2007, 18:56
I'll sign up

Motep
01-10-2007, 00:23
what is the mafia thing all about anyways? any specific information I need to know before I can join?

If not, than I will.

Death Match
01-10-2007, 07:48
Since I cannot use the edit key, this is the update.

Signed up so far:

Caius Flaminius
UltraWar
Motep dra Uha Dnia Mazzat

Death Match
01-11-2007, 09:13
I am still taking in more players so please invite some in so that we have enough players to begin whenever it is our turn

Death Match
01-13-2007, 10:22
Any more people?

pevergreen
01-13-2007, 11:17
Yes. After reading the other one, i want in on this when it starts..

Still dont fully understand it.

What do the Dectective and Cheif of Police do?

Im used to cards mafia, with the 3 mafia, 1 dectective and a healer guy.

Kralizec
01-20-2007, 22:29
Sign me up.

RTWguru: you can't edit your posts? It could be because you were a junior member till recently.

Warluster
01-21-2007, 11:33
Sign me up!

Death Match
01-23-2007, 06:11
you guys are all in, ill add you to the list as i get my edit back

re: no i was member since nov 2006

Redleg
01-23-2007, 14:29
well count me in when the game gets running.

Death Match
01-24-2007, 06:23
you are in too

Death Match
01-24-2007, 11:34
Registered so far:

Caius Flaminius
UltraWar
pevergreen
Kralizec
Warluster
Redleg

Avicenna
01-24-2007, 17:10
Mario Puzo would have a fit. An arrogant pezzonovante like that becoming the boss of the bosses? That's just impossible. He would have been finished a long long time ago. They also do not directly order the soldiers. There are many ranks in between to foil the legal system (it would take a highly ranked person to change sides to convict the boss, and with his position it would be unlikely, not to mention that his family would probably be kept hostage to ensure loyalty)

Anyway, that FBI guy is definitely going far beyond his limits. you should change it to a former corrupt FBI agent who's joined a lower ranked mafia man who wants power. No government agent can just run around locking people up like that and blackmailing others (even if they're mafia), as well as threatening death.

I know it's just a game, but accuracy is always nice.

Death Match
01-26-2007, 06:49
okay. ill attend to it when i have chance

Death Match
01-26-2007, 11:10
Mario Puzo would have a fit. An arrogant pezzonovante like that becoming the boss of the bosses? That's just impossible. He would have been finished a long long time ago. They also do not directly order the soldiers. There are many ranks in between to foil the legal system (it would take a highly ranked person to change sides to convict the boss, and with his position it would be unlikely, not to mention that his family would probably be kept hostage to ensure loyalty)

Anyway, that FBI guy is definitely going far beyond his limits. you should change it to a former corrupt FBI agent who's joined a lower ranked mafia man who wants power. No government agent can just run around locking people up like that and blackmailing others (even if they're mafia), as well as threatening death.

I know it's just a game, but accuracy is always nice.
hang on. USA is not really strict to their officials. And FBI work under confidentiality, and this is an event that has not been known to the public - see date -.

ByzantineKnight
01-27-2007, 04:25
I'll play!

Death Match
01-27-2007, 04:39

Caius Flaminius
UltraWar
pevergreen
Kralizec
Warluster
Redleg
ByzantineKnight

pevergreen
01-28-2007, 06:23
Sorry, man, i'm pulling out.

Warluster
01-28-2007, 08:26
Why?

Kralizec
01-28-2007, 13:12
I'm putting this in my sig to attract more players.

Maffia: The Merge of America Cosa Nostra: Sign up now! (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=77126)

Sir Boo
01-28-2007, 16:05
I will sign up... hopefully it wills tart soon...

Death Match
01-28-2007, 21:18
Sorry for the late start, will start as soon as I get 15

Caius Flaminius
UltraWar
Kralizec
Warluster
Redleg
ByzantineKnight
Sir Boo

Motep
01-30-2007, 03:35
we need more people!!!

ByzantineKnight
01-30-2007, 04:03
My friend is signing up tomorrow probably as wacknlr2003, he will PM me, he wants to play mafia games.

Death Match
04-24-2007, 14:29
well, i haven't been active for long. The game is still on!

pevergreen
04-24-2007, 15:22
Back in.

Warmaster Horus
04-24-2007, 15:53
In, I guess.

TevashSzat
04-24-2007, 17:31
In!

seireikhaan
04-24-2007, 21:13
I'm in.

CountArach
04-25-2007, 01:35
Ummm... is it your turn?

If so, In.

Killfr3nzy
04-25-2007, 01:40
I'm in.

shlin28
04-25-2007, 16:50
I'm in!

Death Match
04-26-2007, 07:51
16... Impressive! 4 more and the game will be locked out. More is okay, but the game will lock out on the day we get 20 or more players. Drum rolls!

Stig
04-26-2007, 07:58
It's not your turn yet .... please do wait