PDA

View Full Version : some questions about modding

Attyla
01-09-2007, 11:14
1. I have some problems with transfering units from normal reqruitment to hire mercenaries. Maybe someone can explain me what the difference between transfering in RTW and MTW2? I think the problem is with models and textures but I don't know which. I tried to transfer to mercenaries Vardariotai but after this i have seenon the battlefield only horses without horseman:)
2. in export_descr_units.txt i have found tschech war wagons. Can I use it in the game? How to do it?
3. how can i increase frequency and amount of rebels appered on strategic map?

thaks for answers.

Warluster
01-09-2007, 11:49
I have one answer, this should be in Mod Chat, can a mod please move this? You may get more answers there.
To increase frquency of Rebels appearing on map it is obviously in data folder, then go
world/maps/Imperial Campaign/descr.strat
it may be in there, otherwsie its in Text folder or main Data folder

Darkarbiter
01-09-2007, 12:20
1. I have some problems with transfering units from normal reqruitment to hire mercenaries. Maybe someone can explain me what the difference between transfering in RTW and MTW2? I think the problem is with models and textures but I don't know which. I tried to transfer to mercenaries Vardariotai but after this i have seenon the battlefield only horses without horseman:)
2. in export_descr_units.txt i have found tschech war wagons. Can I use it in the game? How to do it?
3. how can i increase frequency and amount of rebels appered on strategic map?

thaks for answers.
For number 3 how do you meen ingame? In custom battles or recruited from some building?

Warluster
01-10-2007, 01:04
He means where they appear. The numbers they appear in, that stuff