PDA

View Full Version : The Rise of the Gallic Confederation - PBM

Andres
01-16-2007, 23:24
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Recently I noticed a few new threads in the Throne Room where members tried to start a new PBM.

Apparently they all died silently.

UltraWar's opening post sounded very promising and I started wondering what to do to keep this one alive since apparently just opening a thread in the Throne Room isn't sufficient.

So here I am, recruiting :whip:

I'd like to ask those of you who are really interested and have enough spare time (since these thingies can be pretty time consuming) to post in UltraWar's opening thread which you can find here:
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=77509

If you are really interested in playing a PBM, but you want to use M2TW instead of RTW, you can always PM me. If we don't find enough players for the RTW : The Rise of the Gallic Confederation PBM, at least I'll have a list of people who want to put time and effort in a PBM and we can set up another one through PM (instead of using a non appropriate forum for which I appologize :embarassed: ).

Thank you for your attention and hopefully my desperate begging recruiting will have some success :bow:

Having time to click the "show" button = having time to join the PBM :whip:

sapi
01-17-2007, 02:23
Keep your discussion to the thread Andres linked to or via pm please - this thread is useful in reminding more players that the throne room exists, but that's where pbem discussions should take place.