PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of Red- An Interactive History.

Warluster
01-20-2007, 11:51
Okay, a little idea which I dont think many have thought of. Lately we have had not a lot of Interactives around. A sudden boom of Interactives, then they died. Right now we have only 2 interactives active, active I mean by a post every day, those interactives are the WW1 interactive and 17th century. Now PLEASE dont go "Not another interactive, you already have enough, blah,blah,blah" Well I only have ONE running! the others are DEAD! THE OTHERS ARE DEAD!!!! Got it!?!!?!?!?!? Right, heres my idea.

I have had a sudden inspration from the Mafia game sin the gameroom, and a idea clicked. The game is set in New York (maybe elsewhere) there is a certian amount of Familys. You control a family and make decisions. Basiclly a nation one but your Don. And its diffrent from the other Mafia game s by the fact it is a nation one.
Rules
All annoucements and declaritons of war here. Usual stuff.
Hireing Men-Recruit them in certian areas
Blak Market Buying- Buy needed stuff through the Black Market.
Assasainations- Done through here, as is other stuff.
Usual rules of other interactives.
The game will be based on the movie, The GodFather, here is the familys
The Godfather Nation Game
Corleone Family-
Coupne Family-
Tattalgila Family-
Stratici Family-
Burzini Family-Lord motep of Kendermore
NYC Police-Warluster (me! duh!)
Vickini Family-
Reserve a Family and I will post opening chapter.
Opening Chapter
the city of New York was at war, within it 6 familys battled it out to control the place. The Corleone family controlled Little Italy, they had power and powerful soldiers. But were falling after 20 years of ruling.
the Coupne family controlled Midtown, they were good at ambushs, but had no ultimate power.
Tattalgila Family was rising, they controlled Brooklyn and a bit of Little Italy, they had an gangster army.
Stratici Family controlled downtown New York, they bribed there way around.
Burzini Family controlled the docks, and the harbours and waters, they could get around the quickest, making bombing easy.
The police had no territory, but tried to stop this war, they sometimes, did but were easily bribe.
Vickini Family controlled around New York City, they hemmed in the Families, but were strecthed.
these powers were to battle it out, a powrul war begging, can you control NYC?

Motep
01-20-2007, 17:00
I will choose the Burzini Family.