PDA

View Full Version : the Argentum Mafia [Concluded]

Caius
01-27-2007, 04:13
A mini mafia game starts.
Located in the The Frontroom, in the year 1994.
I am not waiting much players, so signup will close *until new advice*
ROLES:

Two Mafiosos.They doesnt know who the other mafioso is.they will have to PM me the target and the method of killing.Please, send me the execution method!EDIT:They cant met

Doc:Can save someone.PM the person.50 percent of accomplishement.
Miners.They are the townies, they have to vote in the town phase.

Votation:

Use bold vote with Vote: at the beggining of the line.

Vote:Caius

If you arent sure someone you voted is a mafioso the use unselect with bold

Unvote:Caius
Vote:TosaInu

No Screenies.
SIGNUP so far:
Sasaki Kojiro
ByzantineKnight
Ichigo
Kagemusha
Lord Motep of Kendermore
CountArach
Warluster
pevergreen
AndresTheCunning
Ultrawar
Stig
Sir Boo
EDIT:Detective Removed, and Doc added
EDIT2:A little surprise can be given

Sasaki Kojiro
01-27-2007, 04:15
In. How many players are you going to have?

ByzantineKnight
01-27-2007, 04:15
I'll join!

Caius
01-27-2007, 04:16
With 12 or less it will be ok, Sasaki

RULES CAN CHANGE.

Csargo
01-27-2007, 04:19
I'll join.

Kagemusha
01-27-2007, 04:26
Count me in.:yes:

Motep
01-27-2007, 05:16
Well, I need a mafia to replace the one that lyched me...so Im in.

CountArach
01-27-2007, 05:33
Add me up!

GeneralHankerchief
01-27-2007, 05:59
Due to recent pro-mafia roles I've had, I'll be sitting this one out in order to repair my image somewhat. Sorry Caius.

Best of luck to all involved! :2thumbsup:

Warluster
01-27-2007, 06:31
I'll play!

pevergreen
01-27-2007, 09:59
Count me in. Ive been double lynched. In CDTC and Mini Mafia 400. :gah:

ByzantineKnight
01-27-2007, 10:27
Count me in. Ive been double lynched. In CDTC and Mini Mafia 400. :gah:

In CDTC it was for a reason...

pevergreen
01-27-2007, 10:42
I know. :laugh4: but in the other one i was townie.

Just saying i have a lack of mafia atm.

Andres
01-27-2007, 11:47
I hope this one will be less time consuming then CDTC...

I'm in.

UltraWar
01-27-2007, 12:40
I'll join

Caius
01-27-2007, 14:17
Gah!

I have to go on vacations.
This game will not be closed, it will be delayed for a time the signup.
If I come before, the SIGNUP will close.if i come later, my appologies.

Stig
01-27-2007, 14:19
I would be in, if that's possible

Caius
01-27-2007, 14:20
I would be in, if that's possible
I dont said its imposible i only said we can start in one weeek or more days...

Sir Boo
01-28-2007, 00:04
I will join

Sasaki Kojiro
01-28-2007, 00:05
That's 12. pm me when you get back and want this reopened, caius.

Caius
02-11-2007, 22:27
*** The Game Will Start Soon ***

Caius
02-11-2007, 22:58
The Old town of 'The Frontroom' was a quiet one.But that reality, was other.
Miners, the old policeman called Caius said, there was an attempt of killing our major.Major TosaInu were in serious danger when someone mixed water with cyanide the last week.
We know, the only place which uses cyanide its the mine.Only the miners can access the mine.So, one or more of the miners is the guilty of that action.
Who was?I dont know.You, workers, need a votation.Im sure you know who was.OR maybe im wrong.Let the votes begin, and remember, those people are dangerous, be careful!

*Votation Started*

Csargo
02-11-2007, 23:00
Vote:Sasaki

Sir Boo
02-12-2007, 00:45
As always are resident Mafia-Hunter votes for Sasaki, I on the other hand as always am going to

Vote:Abstain

Until more evidence is given, or at least a few people post.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-12-2007, 00:51
A little bird told me Ichigo was guilty. Vote:Ichigo

Csargo
02-12-2007, 00:59
A little bird told me Ichigo was guilty. Vote:Ichigo

What color was the little birdy?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-12-2007, 01:20
What color was the little birdy?

Apple.

Csargo
02-12-2007, 01:23
Apple.

He tasted like an apple?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-12-2007, 01:25
He tasted like an apple?

:bow:

Csargo
02-12-2007, 01:25
:bow:

:thumbsdown:

Warluster
02-12-2007, 06:49
I see no suspicous people yet, and no threats to the mining town. So I have to vote-

Vote:Abstain

ByzantineKnight
02-12-2007, 06:52
Vote: Ichigo

For always starting games by voting Sasaki

Stig
02-12-2007, 07:45
For always starting games by voting Sasaki

That's a known strategy

Vote: BK
talk bitch :whip:

ByzantineKnight
02-12-2007, 09:08
That's a known strategy

Vote: BK
talk bitch :whip:

What do you mean talk? And just cuz its been done before doesn't mean it helps...

Sir Boo
02-12-2007, 11:46
The 1st round is always like this its quite anoying, my vote stands until evidence is given.

Caius
02-12-2007, 13:42
Then Caius, the old policeman said:
2 more hours, 2 more hours.That is the time you have
The Tallie is
Ichigo-2(BK,Sasaki)
Abstain-2(Warluster, Sir Boo)
BK-1(Stig)

Andres
02-12-2007, 13:58
Vote : ByzantineKnight

The reason for voting Ichigo isn't satisfying. We all know Ichigo tries to start every mafia game with stating: vote Sasaki. Usually he changes his vote when more information is given. When townie, Ichigo is always useful.

So, BK, why were you so eager to put a second vote on Ichigo? One vote = just trying to force somebody to speak. Two votes = starting a bandwagon. Now there are two votes against you, for trying to start a bandwagon in the beginning of a game, when we all are clueless.

Sir Boo
02-12-2007, 14:54
Hmm it appears i have to choose between Ichigo who started like he always does by voting Sasaki and Byzantineknight for trying to start a bandwagon. The choice now seems obvoius to me. Knowing that one person has to be lynched and agreeing with my fried andres completly im going to vote....

Unvote:Abstain
Vote:BK

Andres
02-12-2007, 15:23
my fried andres

:laugh4:

Sir Boo
02-12-2007, 15:31
Ok, ok i know i cant type :laugh4:

ByzantineKnight
02-12-2007, 15:40
Hmm it appears i have to choose between Ichigo who started like he always does by voting Sasaki and Byzantineknight for trying to start a bandwagon. The choice now seems obvoius to me. Knowing that one person has to be lynched and agreeing with my fried andres completly im going to vote....

Unvote:Abstain
Vote:BK

I never said I was trying to start a bandwagon, it just does not seem like the best way to find mafia...

Caius
02-12-2007, 15:43
***Votation Closed***

Caius
02-12-2007, 15:57
The old bells on the local church rang one and another time.
It was the time.The last moment of the life of ByzantineKnight.
Then, after a few minutes, Caius, the Frontroom officer, said:
Its the time.Votation has been closed.So, Byzantine man, do you have something to say.

Sure.I'm innocent.I'm telling the truth.I always supported TosaInu.I never wanted TosaInu dead.Please let me live!I am sorry you did not trust me enough to let me survive, I was just trying to help find mafia.

BUT THE PEOPLE CLAIMS YOU ARE GUILTY!Caius yield.
Im sorry very much but...

BANG!.Byzantine cant said nothing more.He fell to the floor.He is dead.

Then the silence was the king of the place.Noone said nothing.

Miners, we have executed one.Caius said
Good night.

Pm's please

Caius
02-13-2007, 00:47
The Day had come very faster.The miners have to work.Its a hard work, and noone can forget the ByzantineKnight execution.
AndresTheCunning cant forget that scene.He was very alterated and he was thinking who can be.That question sounds one and other time in his mind.He was walking to take the bus, when someone walked to his direction.He wasnt paying attention to the noises on the street, nor the man with a large samurai sword with the incription Miyamoto Musashi in the hilt of that sword coming.
He made two steps and stop.Then, this samurai throw the sword, and Andres never thogout of a sword coming at he!His heart was traspassed for the samurai sword.He was in the floor.He cant move.
The man with the sword passed near and Andres can saw his face.But he died at that moment.

UltraWar wasnt lucky.He saw AndresTheCunning in the floor with the sword and he ran.He had panic. But he came back.
Then, he was going to advice Caius.
Then a man who was near said:

I suggest you dont tell anyone.

Why not?

Because I will kill you

He ran, but that man was faster, more faster than UltraWar.
He take his sword.He was charging against UltraWar, UltraWar was running slowly.Then he saw the sword hitting he.
Then the last words of that man were
I told you

Caius was going to the locar bar, when he found AndresTheCunning dead.Then he called a meeting.He had to wait 8 hours(thats the time in the mines)

Miners, we had found the poor AndresTheCunning dead in the floor.He had a Sword, A Samurai one.
Then a incoming call.

Caius talked 2 minutes.Then he said:
UltraWar was killed too.2 deaths in one day.We need vote again.We dont know if the killer attaced twice or they are two killers who doesnt know who is the other.
The votation starts right now.And hurry up!
List
Alive
Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Kagemusha
Lord Motep of Kendermore
CountArach
Warluster
pevergreen
Stig
Sir Boo

Killed by Mafiosi
AndresTheCunning
Ultrawar

Executed
ByzantineKnight

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 01:13
Who's alive?

And thank you for clearing me!

How you ask?

Day finish at Today, 00:57
Midnight.

Today, 09:47
Night ends.
I have class then. No possible way i could have sent PM's.

Check activity as well (if that works)

Im proved innocent!

Caius
02-13-2007, 01:29
:wall:

Sorry, i will update.

CountArach
02-13-2007, 04:37
Vote: Pevergreen.

I think that the Mafiosi are people who have already posted. The times that he gave are correct, but it just seems a bit convenient that he then posted at 11:13am, when he would also have class.

Seems suspicious to me.

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 04:41
10:13 pm here. Form class. Only time in the day that me and Cimmerian can post before IT class.

It clears me.

But assume im mafia then. :laugh4:

Vote:CountArach for failed logic and wrong times.

CountArach
02-13-2007, 04:52
Vote:CountArach for failed logic and wrong times.

I am along the same timeline as you, correct?

Then why am I at GMT+11?

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 04:55
GMT + 10.

Brisbane :2thumbsup:

It's in my location. It has always been.

Easy to see...

CountArach
02-13-2007, 04:57
GMT + 10.

Brisbane :2thumbsup:

It's in my location. It has always been.

Easy to see...

Yeah I know.

Oh wait! I know the problem! I have daylight savings... it all makes sense now...

Unvote: Pevergreen

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 05:12
Yep, we are to loving of tradition to adapt Daylight Savings!

Unvote:CountArach Vote:Abstain

He realised his error. Makes him clear to me.

ByzantineKnight
02-13-2007, 05:29
I told you I'm not mafia...

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 05:31
Has it been revealed what you are...?

ByzantineKnight
02-13-2007, 05:57
Has it been revealed what you are...?
There is still 2 kills, there wouldnt be 3 mafia in a mini mafia...

EDIT: do I need to delete my post?

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 05:59
If there was, there would still be 2 kills. 1 was vig or cult, one was mafia.

Mafia would get 1 combined kill. 2 Easy otherwise.

ByzantineKnight
02-13-2007, 06:00
If there was, there would still be 2 kills. 1 was vig or cult, one was mafia.

Mafia would get 1 combined kill. 2 Easy otherwise.

Oh, sorry, I guess I'm still guilty then :laugh4:

Csargo
02-13-2007, 07:00

Oddly quiet today are we Sasaki.

Stig
02-13-2007, 08:02
Vote: Pevergreen, I'm not convinced that easely

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 08:15
Is that 3 games you have me voted in Stig? :laugh4: I find this hilarious!

Stig
02-13-2007, 08:17
You're the one that is making himselves suspicious

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 08:21
You're the one that is making himselves suspicious
Myself? is that what you meant to say?

How am I inciminating myself? I am PROVED innocent.

Stig
02-13-2007, 08:23
If you start with explaining how you can be innocent, without anyone asking you're proven quilty

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 08:30
If thats how you see it :bow:

I was stating through that, that the host should have waited 24 hours. He waited 9, therefore putting multiple people in the clear.

ByzantineKnight
02-13-2007, 09:36
Is that 3 games you have me voted in Stig? :laugh4: I find this hilarious!

Me too!!

Andres
02-13-2007, 10:11
For those not familiar with Japanese history:

Miyamoto Musashi was a famous samoerai. The real Sasaki Kojiro was also a famous samoerai. They were rivals. It is believed Musashi and Kojiro fought a duel. According to history, Kojiro lost the duel.

The Musashi sword can be a hint put in the write-up by Caius or it can be an attempt to frame Sasaki.

Sir Boo
02-13-2007, 10:26
Myself? is that what you meant to say?

How am I inciminating myself? I am PROVED innocent.

Oh dear :dizzy2:, your time difference does not PROVE your inocence whats so ever, we have no way to see your sleeping habits at all have we? For this and as the only other evidence is a sword which could either incriminate Sasaki or Ichigo (for his votes against Sasaki). Therfore...

Vote:Pevergreen

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 10:29
Yes it does.

I am a 15 yr old, who has school from 6am to 4 pm (does not include after school stuff) Thats GMT + 10.

Even if you still dont believe that, I havent done anything, but prove my innocence so far.

Vote: Sir Boo

Sir Boo
02-13-2007, 12:58
I also have school yet im on GMT time. I am beginning to bellieve you yet it does seem a bit too convientent to me...

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 13:03
GMT time is too difficult to convert to and from every time.

Day finish at Today, 00:57
Midnight.

Today, 09:47
Night ends.
I have class then. No possible way i could have sent PM's.

(Times are GMT + 10 [Brisbane City])

Sir Boo
02-13-2007, 13:24
Umm could'nt you have woken up sent your pm then gone to school?, i have posted before i went to school many times...

Caius
02-13-2007, 15:33
Two mafiosos=Two kills.

Caius
02-13-2007, 15:43
***Voting has close***

Caius
02-13-2007, 15:59
The bells rang again.It is the time.
And now, the time is over.There is a little discution here, and seems Pevergreen is claimed to be guilty.
Pevergreen, you are claimed guilty.the miners said that.Now i have to kill you.
Some words?

Believe me!I am not a mafioso!I never had take a sword!I curse you all!I hope the death can come to this place and kill all!You wi...

Bang!Caius shot.Pevergreen was killed.
Good night.Said everyone.

Sorry for being a bad hoster.Send Pm's.in 24 hrs, the killings.

UltraWar
02-13-2007, 18:08
I'm never on in time to vote :inquisitive:

Caius
02-13-2007, 18:58
You are dead now!

pevergreen
02-13-2007, 23:43
Bah You killed townie!

Caius
02-14-2007, 15:29
Writeup will come

Caius
02-14-2007, 16:20
Kagemusha was working hard at his job, he didn't like it, but it did pay well... So he did not notice the man sneaking along the passageway, until suddenly he felt a jerk on his neck and then black, as the sword spliced open his head.

Stig was going his home, he had his mind in white.He didnt know Kage was dead.Today he did go to his home, taking other way.But in those streets, someone was waiting he.A man wearing a hooded cloak, was watching he.Stig felt the danger, and he started to walk faster.He was followed.Again, the samurai, did faster movements and he was in front of Stig.Stig was going to punch his, when the samurai dodge the attack and take his sword and he hit the heart.Goodbye, forever, said the samurai.

Caius didnt appeared in the plaza, neither in his home.He commited suicide, he felt his life wasnt anymore worty.Now the miners have to vote a cop, but they have to be carefull, because if they select a mafioso, the second mafioso will be killed and the rest of the miners too.Then the city will became a ghost one.

Votation Starts now, 24 hours.

Selection
Bolded bote

Select:Caius

Sack:Caius
Vote:TosaInu

Andres
02-14-2007, 16:31
You have the hints pointing at Sasaki (the samoerai thing).

Two possiblities:

1) it is Sasaki, bluffing in his write-ups. If you vote Sasaki, he will have this argument: "c'mon I wouldn't be that stupid" + he is not posting alot in this game, which is very unusual for him.
2) Sasaki is framed. Who is most likely to know the story about Musashi and Sasaki Kojiro? I guess somebody intrested in history, like Warluster...

If I were alive, I would vote Sasaki, to make him talk. If he can convince the town of being innocent, we can look at others. Warluster might be a good guess.

C'mon guys, what are you waiting for: Vote : Sasaki.

Sir Boo
02-14-2007, 16:44
You have the hints pointing at Sasaki (the samoerai thing).

Two possiblities:

1) it is Sasaki, bluffing in his write-ups. If you vote Sasaki, he will have this argument: "c'mon I wouldn't be that stupid" + he is not posting alot in this game, which is very unusual for him.
2) Sasaki is framed. Who is most likely to know the story about Musashi and Sasaki Kojiro? I guess somebody intrested in history, like Warluster...

If I were alive, I would vote Sasaki, to make him talk. If he can convince the town of being innocent, we can look at others. Warluster might be a good guess.

C'mon guys, what are you waiting for: Vote : Sasaki.

This is a very good point made by andres. However im more inclined to bellieve 2 rather than 1. Sasaki has not been voting in many other mafias either which is quite odd for him. Well for now im voting Sasaki, not because i feel he is guilty just to see how he proves himself to be inocent.

Vote: Sasaki

As for my selection im going to vote for the one person i trust :clown: me!

Select: Sir Boo

Stig
02-14-2007, 16:52
Right the Doc is dead, the spelling in the Write Up isn't Sasaki's, so don't kill him, kill Warluster instead

Sir Boo
02-14-2007, 17:28
Both sasaki aand warluster dont type like Stig, although i do wont to hear from both of them, not just Sasaki who is looking more and more inocent to me. I think i may have to change my vote shortly...

Stig
02-14-2007, 17:42
Both sasaki aand warluster dont type like Stig, although i do wont to hear from both of them, not just Sasaki who is looking more and more inocent to me. I think i may have to change my vote shortly...
Looks a bit like your writing ~D

Sasaki Kojiro
02-14-2007, 17:56
So who all is alive?

Ichigo is quiet Vote:Ichigo

Caius
02-14-2007, 18:18
Alive
Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Lord Motep of Kendermore
CountArach
Warluster
Sir Boo

Killed by Mafiosi
AndresTheCunning
Ultrawar
Kagemusha
Stig

Executed
ByzantineKnight
pevergreen

Sasaki Kojiro
02-14-2007, 19:00
so we're at lynch or lose? This is harsh.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-14-2007, 19:05
Ok Sir Boo is probably mafia. He said yesterday that he "had to choose" one of the top two wagons, and voted for BK. He also voted for pevergreen. Both votes give the indication of someone who is thinking lynch = one less townie. He also tries to make some decision off the kill red herring.

Unvote,Vote:Sir Boo

Select:Sasaki

Sir Boo
02-14-2007, 19:36
Ok Sir Boo is probably mafia. He said yesterday that he "had to choose" one of the top two wagons, and voted for BK. He also voted for pevergreen. Both votes give the indication of someone who is thinking lynch = one less townie. He also tries to make some decision off the kill red herring.

Unvote,Vote:Sir Boo

Ok 1) I voted for pevergreen because i thought he was a mafia (i must admit a very dum one yet still a mafia). He claimed he could have sent a pm in before the deadline which was whilst he was in class. Surely he could have sent it before he went to school i have posted frequently before i myself have gone to school.
2) I voted for BK because it was either that or vote for Ichigo and as Ichigo EVERY SINGLE GAME votes for Sasaki first this cant be any indicition what so ever that he is mafia. BK on the other hand was trying to start a bandwagon.

Now sasaki can you please answer my question "Why in this game have you been adding little imput into the game when in others you are a very active poster, and why have you not even addressed or even tried to pronounce your inocence after the Miyamoto musachi reference?"

Sasaki Kojiro
02-14-2007, 19:53
Red herrings in the kills should be ignored...except perhaps people who keep harping on them.

I'm in 10 games atm, inactivity is not too surprising for me.

You're reasons for voting are poor and support what I accused you of.

Sir Boo
02-14-2007, 20:39
Red herrings in the kills should be ignored...except perhaps people who keep harping on them.

I'm in 10 games atm, inactivity is not too surprising for me.

You're reasons for voting are poor and support what I accused you of.

Thank you for answering my question, after checking it out you are indeed in many mafias so im inclined to bellieve your reaonsoning. And is the 1st bit a threat Sasaki?, i have mentioned the sword reference twice in the thread.

CountArach
02-14-2007, 21:07
Thank you for answering my question, after checking it out you are indeed in many mafias so im inclined to bellieve your reaonsoning. And is the 1st bit a threat Sasaki?, i have mentioned the sword reference twice in the thread.

Actually I am inclined to agree with Sasaki here. It is very easy to bluff or frame in this game. Remember in Capo, with the Tin Star Mafia? That symbol was made to frame Redleg. It was such an easy thing to do, so HughTower did it.

Instead I think we must look at those who are likely to want to frame Sasaki.

Csargo
02-15-2007, 01:23
Vote:CA

He seems rather quiet. After his and my loss in GH's game I think started lurking as a cover since being talkative in the last game got him killed first round.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-15-2007, 01:29

He seems rather quiet. After his and my loss in GH's game I think started lurking as a cover since being talkative in the last game got him killed first round.

You've been lurking as well.

What do you think of Sir Boo?

Csargo
02-15-2007, 01:55
You've been lurking as well.

What do you think of Sir Boo?

Dang, I have. Too many mafia games.:dizzy2:

It's weird that he followed Andres for such a reason. Seems like a cleverly disguised start of a bandwagon to me.

Unvote:CA
Vote:Sir Boo

Caius
02-15-2007, 03:34
Remember:12 hours to close the votation

CountArach
02-15-2007, 06:39

Sorry... I guess I have a real life and a bad time zone...

Sir Boo
02-15-2007, 13:21
Dang, I have. Too many mafia games.:dizzy2:

It's weird that he followed Andres for such a reason. Seems like a cleverly disguised start of a bandwagon to me.

Unvote:CA
Vote:Sir Boo

I doubt anybody is as stupid to assume you are behind the red herring. If you were a mafia I doubt you would be that stupid. I do ahve to say though that its funny how all Saskai has to say is "What about Sir Boo" and you bandwagon on top of him...

About my selection i really dont trust either of you and as im due to be lynched i
must
Un-select: Sir Boo
Select: CA

Caius
02-15-2007, 19:52
Call me an idiot.I forgot it.

Votation Closed.

Caius
02-15-2007, 19:56
Miners, some of us had spoken.Sasaki and CountArach had been selected to be the director.
Only one can be director.Lets vote, and let the director lynch Sir Boo.

Votations Re-Opened

Sasaki Kojiro
02-15-2007, 21:57
Select:sasaki

Sir Boo
02-15-2007, 22:56
Select: CA

He has done nothing suspisous throguhout the entire game i feel he is the only player left the town can trust.

Caius
02-15-2007, 23:27
CA:1
Sasaki:1

CountArach
02-16-2007, 04:52
Select: CountArach

Csargo
02-16-2007, 05:58

I have my doubts about CA

Caius
02-16-2007, 15:18
30 minutes remaining and ...

CA:2
Sakaki:2

Sir Boo
02-16-2007, 15:40
You should just wait until another person votes many are in different timezones....

Caius
02-16-2007, 15:41
You should just wait until another person votes many are in different timezones....
I will do that.

CountArach
02-17-2007, 11:38
Meh...

Select: Sasaki to break the tie and get on with the game

Caius
02-17-2007, 22:05
Voting Closed...

Caius
02-17-2007, 22:21
Sasaki started saying:
Now I have the Caius Confidential Investigation.This inform reveals who is innocent and who is dead.
We have voted, and Sir Boo must be killed.We must hang him with no mercy.

Can I have a few words?

I hate you Sasaki.That is all.

Then, the breath of Sir Boo was going slow, slow, and more slow.Then he tried to say something.But he cant.

Sir Boo is dead.In the house was found a sword with the inscription of that famous Samurai.

He was guilty, Sasaki said.Now the attacks will stop, at the moment.Thats all for today.

Pm please.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-18-2007, 03:46
Ha! I was right.

Warluster
02-18-2007, 05:07
Is it night phase now? Just couldn't see where it says or not, anyway, I have no ultimate suspicions whcih need for me to roar out.

CountArach
02-18-2007, 05:16
Yes it's nighttime. Caius asked for the PM.

Caius
02-18-2007, 14:40
Nighttime now.1 hour remaining to the death

Caius
02-18-2007, 20:39
Again, Im guilty of having a life.Write-up will come soon

Edit:Cant make that now.Wait please.

Caius
02-19-2007, 23:22
Warluster was walking.He had a feeling of who can be the next.He started to run, when a sir, strangely dressed caught the attention of Warluster.Maybe a cop, he thogouth.He started to run, he ignored that man.But that man was here, everywhere Warluster is, he is.
Then he hide, but not for much, when that man started to walk to Warluster.
I saw you, Warluster said
I saw you too, Warluster.Do you know who i am?
No.
Do you remember me?
No.
I am...I am...YOUR KILLER.
Warluster ran, and the man did that too.
but he was very tired, and he started to walk.
Say bye bye Warluster!Now your time is over
Noo..... PLEASE not!
Yes, why not

The sword cut Waluster's head.He is dead, a little text said.

Voting now started and sorry for the delay

Sir Boo
02-19-2007, 23:33
Ive decided to go pro townie even though i was maifa :laugh4: *clap* for Sasaki. Ok heres my feelings

Sasaki - I bellieve he could be mafia though im not to sure
Ichigo - Joint top on my mafia list, he seems to be hiding behind Sasaki this could be overlooked
CountArach - On my top mafia list though i think Ichigo is guiltyer

Sasaki Kojiro
02-19-2007, 23:46
Sir Boo...the sword of the killer was found in your house, and there is only one kill today instead of two. You were mafia.

Sir Boo
02-20-2007, 09:04
i just admitted i was lol, but as i've already lost and we killers arnt working as a teem ive decided to go pro - town

Csargo
02-20-2007, 20:01
Who's still alive? I know me, Sasaki, and CA, but no other ones.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-20-2007, 20:07
I'm suspicious of CA for getting nominated by SirBoo.

Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Lord Motep of Kendermore
CountArach

However it's seems we're in lynch or lose so I'm going to think about it.

Motep may be cleared by his absence.

Csargo
02-20-2007, 20:12
Interesting I don't think it's Motep cause I haven't noticed him around lately. You seem to be rather normal to me that's the reason I chose you in the last round. That only leave's CA so that's who I'm voting for.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-20-2007, 20:17
Vote:Ichigo

Csargo
02-20-2007, 20:25
Vote:Ichigo

Reason?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-20-2007, 20:27
Reason?

It's usually a good idea to vote for guilty people. It's clearly either you or CountA, why did you wait for my post to vote for CountA?

Csargo
02-20-2007, 20:44
It's usually a good idea to vote for guilty people. It's clearly either you or CountA, why did you wait for my post to vote for CountA?

Because I didn't know who all was left in the game. If it was someone other than Motep then I would have went back and looked at their posts, but since Motep hasn't been around. Therefore CA is the person I voted for.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-20-2007, 20:48
There's not really enough to go on here.

Csargo
02-20-2007, 21:04
There's not really enough to go on here.

As long as it stays like this it'll be a tie so we can chat as much as you like.

Caius
02-20-2007, 21:27
Ok.

Extended more time to get more discution

Sasaki Kojiro
02-20-2007, 22:49
So, CA, what's up?

ByzantineKnight
02-21-2007, 05:06
Guys, Motep hasnt been on in forever, his PM box is full, and his email address bounces emails saying it doesnt exist. I think he was banned from the internet, he cant be mafia.

CountArach
02-21-2007, 06:02
So, CA, what's up?

Well I'm still here...

Alright, I have no way to prove my innocence... The only defence I have is the same one that Pevergreen had earlier on in the game. The fact that Caius posted this at a time when I was asleep and then had school.

However, I think that Sasaki is still innocent, because I don't think he tried to make it look like someone framed him with the Samurai sword, so that leaves Ichigo.

Also - Who else is still in this game?

Csargo
02-21-2007, 06:03
Well I'm still here...

Alright, I have no way to prove my innocence... The only defence I have is the same one that Pevergreen had earlier on in the game. The fact that Caius posted this at a time when I was asleep and then had school.

However, I think that Sasaki is still innocent, because I don't think he tried to make it look like someone framed him with the Samurai sword, so that leaves Ichigo.

Also - Who else is still in this game?

Sasaki Kojiro
Ichigo
Lord Motep of Kendermore
CountArach

CountArach
02-21-2007, 06:06
Okay, thanks Ichigo.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-21-2007, 06:28
unvote for now

CountArach
02-21-2007, 06:33
Unvote: Ichigo

Unvoting now is the worst thing you can do for the town.

Csargo
02-21-2007, 06:35
Unvote: Ichigo

Unvoting now is the worst thing you can do for the town.

How do you figure?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-21-2007, 06:37
Ok Vote:CountArach

nah nah

CountArach
02-21-2007, 07:00
Okay we have 4 people left right now.

If no one is lynched tonight then there will be 3 people left tomorrow, 1 of which is inactive.

Then we have a 1 on 1 tie tomorrow. Motep most probably will not appear to vote.

Then the mafia kills the other voter at night, leaving just himself and MOtep.

THen they lynch Motep during the day.

Mafia victory. Our only possible hope is to kill 1 today. It looks like I've been chosen. Oh well, mafia victory.

Caius
02-21-2007, 15:00
Half Hour to the execution

Caius
02-21-2007, 16:14
Nevermind

Vote:CountArach
or
Tied votation

Sasaki Kojiro
02-21-2007, 17:15
It's not tied.

CountArach 2 (Sasaki, Ichigo)
Sasaki 1 (CountArach)

Caius
02-21-2007, 18:18
Sorry.

Writeup coming

Caius
02-21-2007, 18:25
Sasaki says:We had spoke, and we had came to a conclusion.
We, the miners, found CountArach guilty...

Im not guilty, he said

...Let me finish, please.You are guilty of the Argentum incident, now, you have to die.

I never was guilty, so why are you killing me, if im a simple miner!

3...2...1...Bang!CountArach was alive,

you...you...killed...me.That was the last words of CountArach

Pm please

Sir Boo
02-21-2007, 19:24
I did say it wasnt Count :P, i find it funny how my bluff worked... By me admitting to be mafia and suporting CA it incriminated him :laugh4:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-21-2007, 19:27
The mafia don't know eachother...

Sir Boo
02-21-2007, 20:19
I have my suspisions though :smash:

CountArach
02-22-2007, 06:41
Stupid other townie.

Caius
02-22-2007, 15:30
Write-up coming...

Caius
02-22-2007, 15:44
Day has come again.The people in the town is very worried.Lot of townies were leaving the town, atterorized about the mafia attack.Sasaki had been declared the cop of the town.The only miner was Motep.He was working on the mines, singing his favourite song.When someone comes.Someone with friendly aspect.It was Ichigo.He had the mining team.When Motep salutes him, he saw something wrong in the eyes of Ichigo.Ichigo only said:
You are the last.
What?
Yes, this is a warning.

Motep ignored he.Ichigo went away.When he exploded the mines.The mines were going down.Motep was there.Noone knew again of he.

Days ago, there was a letter from TosaInu, the mayor:
Hello townies.
I had a letter from the multinational factory.It says:The mines are closed.Noone will work in that mines again.
The mafiosos had killed all the miners.This happened, and the mines are closed.Please leave the town, because the principal activity was closed.

Bye all

TosaInu, the mayor

The game is over

Roles:
Sasaki Kojiro-miner
ByzantineKnight-miner
Ichigo-The Sword Killer
Kagemusha-townie
Lord Motep of Kendermore-townie
CountArach-townie
Warluster-townie
pevergreen-townie
AndresTheCunning-townie
Ultrawar-townie
Stig-doctor
Sir Boo-The samurai

Andres
02-22-2007, 16:01
Congratulations mafia scum :bow:

Gah, I should have known that it was that little, dirty, tricksy Ichigo who tried to frame his eternal adversary Sasaki.

You will never enter heaven now, Ichigo. I will take all your virgins ~;)

Sasaki Kojiro
02-22-2007, 16:02
hah, CountArach, why did you have to freak out when I unvoted?

Caius
02-22-2007, 16:40
Gah, I should have known that it was that little, dirty, tricksy Ichigo who tried to frame his eternal adversary Sasaki.
Err, it was Sir Boo.

Andres
02-22-2007, 17:07
Err, it was Sir Boo.

Ichigo is still a dirty, little, tricksy mafioso. All his virgins are belong to me!

Caius
02-22-2007, 17:07
Ichigo is still a dirty, little, tricksy mafioso. All his virgins are belong to me!
hehe

Sir Boo
02-22-2007, 17:08
I tried to frame Sasaki but then the tables turned and i was up for lynching i knew Count wasnt mafia so i decided to "set him up" by voting for him knowing he would be killed in the next round. :juggle2:

Caius
02-22-2007, 18:42
Do I have to write a story, like the GH games at the last?

Csargo
02-22-2007, 20:45
I have to thank CA for that Sasaki vote. My only mafia win. :bow:

Motep
02-23-2007, 02:40
And I didnt even get to play....:bigcry:

CountArach
02-23-2007, 02:45
hah, CountArach, why did you have to freak out when I unvoted?

As I said, mathematically it was the worst possible thing that could've happened. If there was no lynch, 1 more person died that night and then the next day would've been a tied vote, resulting in the other person being killed.

We had to lynch them that night.

Oh well... congrats Ichigo, and your welcome for that vote :P