PDA

View Full Version : ShallowCreek- A Mini-Mafia [Concluded]

Pages : [1] 2

Motep
01-30-2007, 14:57
The small town of ShallowCreek Montana is nestled amung the mountains, 30 miles from the nearest town. It has a population of 42 people in the Year 1974. A great landslide has blocked off the only road out of the small town, and cut off the phone lines. Joe, the owner of the towns bar, has been murdered, creating a town-wide panic. Many people left the city, but ten of them remained, trapped by the landslide and sheer cliffs surrounding the town. Mayor Tosa Inu, owner of the small inn, declared marshal law, and formed a comitee to root out the three mafia that remained in the town.

There are 3 mafia. Two are what we would call wise-guys, and they can both work together to kill one person each night. The other mafia is a small time don. He cannot participate in any killings, and in investigations, he appears innocent.

Their will be 1 cop. He can investigate one person each night, and this person will be considered arested, and he can do nothing that night.

There will be 1 detective, who can investigate and arrest two people. Same as a cop, except a higher number of arrests are possible.

There will be 1 doctor, who can protect sombody for 1 turn.

There will be 4 townies, who are just regular people. Each townie will have different abilities according to their occupation.
Plumber- has the ability to investigate (but not arrest) one person every night. 50% chance of accurate rsults, and 33% chance of failure. Failure may result in death.
Shop owner- has the abiity to hide one person each night. It is just like protecting, but there is a 33% chance it will fail, and if the shop owner is killed, so is the person he is hiding.
Hunter- Has the ability to kill sombody each night. 33% chance of success.
Shop worker- has the ability to investigate his customers, but only one of them a night. 33% chance of accurate results.

And you all know the phases, each of which will lat 24 hours.

Current Players-
Sassaki
Stig
Ichigo (he was in on the one he thought was my minimafia)
Andres (he was in on the one he thought was my minimafia)
Redleg
The Stranger
General Hankey
Krazelic
Caius
Sir Boo

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 15:00
In.

Possibly a bit overpowered in favor of the town.

Stig
01-30-2007, 15:01
In.

Motep
01-30-2007, 15:01
In.

Possibly a bit overpowered in favor of the town.

Yes, But any possible results are very likely to be innacurate.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-30-2007, 15:05
Yes I see. And with only 2 townies lynched the mafia win.

Motep
01-30-2007, 15:06
Yes I see. And with only 2 townies lynched the mafia win.

hmmm....how do you figure?

Redleg
01-30-2007, 15:08
Count me In

Redleg
01-30-2007, 15:12
hmmm....how do you figure?
Its based upon your numbers and the phases.

10 people

7 which are townies

3 mafia -

night phase - 1 dies from mafia

lynch - townie on mistake

night phase - townie dies from mafia

lynch - townie on mistake

That is 4 of the possible seven townie out - leaving 3 and 3

Add in the scenerio of the hunter - he kills a townie on mistake

Game over in 4 to 5 phases

Caius
01-30-2007, 15:50
Iw ill join

The Stranger
01-30-2007, 16:54
in... when will it start

Sir Boo
01-30-2007, 17:38
in ¬

Csargo
01-30-2007, 18:54
I'll get in on the action.

GeneralHankerchief
01-30-2007, 22:09
In, if there's enough space.

Kralizec
01-30-2007, 22:13
I already posted this in the other thread. I want to join if there's still space.

Andres
01-30-2007, 22:23
Andres (he was in on the one he thought was my minimafia)

I see you already noticed my participation in the other thread. Just posting to confirm my participation.

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 06:19
That's 10. When do we start?

The Stranger
01-31-2007, 17:23
I'm going to butcher you!!! Death to Sasaki!!!

I think i'm going to start a Sasaki is Guilty group with Ichigo/Czar

Sasaki Kojiro
01-31-2007, 17:56
Start start start!

I'm going to butcher you!!! Death to Sasaki!!!

I think i'm going to start a Sasaki is Guilty group with Ichigo/Czar

Good, I can dismiss all your attacks as biased.

btw, motep, where do you stand on quoted pm's? I'm thinking they have to be illegal.

Kagemusha
01-31-2007, 18:29
Edit:Oh Gah!Im late nevermind.

Motep
02-01-2007, 00:00
Mayor Motep Amon smashed his gavel upon the lone desk to silence the remaining townsfolk. It was a Dreary day as they met in the town square, and it would be for several days afterwords. "You all know why we are here. I have declared Marshal Law in this town, and I know for certain that some of the people presnt are indeed of the Montana Mafia. We have to weed them out, and I have come prepared with rope, and this tree you see behind me. You know each other better than I do, so we will have to vote on who we think is Mafia. Do so know, procedings will end at sunset."

(No screenies. Pms will be sent now.)

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 00:03
Vote:The Stranger

Andres
02-01-2007, 00:07
Vote : The Spammer The Stranger

I think we should lynch him twice, just to make sure he's dead :grin:

Csargo
02-01-2007, 00:24
Nice guys.

Vote:Sasaki

I know your dirty you always are. ~;)

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 00:26
Nice guys.

I know your dirty you always are. ~;)

Just like last game? Or maybe when you realized that last game I figured you out by seeing how you trusted me too much when you were mafia this game you thought you'd start out by voting me?

Csargo
02-01-2007, 00:28
Just like last game? Or maybe when you realized that last game I figured you out by seeing how you trusted me too much when you were mafia this game you thought you'd start out by voting me?

heh I started out last game with voting you too. ~;)

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 00:30
heh I started out last game with voting you too. ~;)

ah, I see, so it was a DOUBLE FAKE OUT?? tricky csar, very tricky, but you won't fool me...

Csargo
02-01-2007, 00:30
omg I'm innocent wtf!!

or maybe

I-n-n-o-c-e-n-t

Motep
02-01-2007, 00:33
Didnt take long for you two to get back into your old rut....

Redleg
02-01-2007, 00:33
Well since The Stranger has alreadly determined his baised voting tactics for this game. I will have to vote for

Give me a reason not to vote for you.....

Andres
02-01-2007, 00:34
Hmmm, what about this suspicious list of lurkers?

Stig
The Stranger
General Hankey
Krazelic
Caius
Sir Boo

:inquisitive:

Stig, Kralizec Krazelic and The Stranger are all Dutch.

Unvote : The Stranger

:stupido2:

Nah... Vote : The Stranger

Edit: gah! Redleg posted before me, so he's no longer on the list.

Csargo
02-01-2007, 00:35
Well since The Stranger has alreadly determined his baised voting tactics for this game. I will have to vote for

WOOOOO watch the bangwagon it's coming!! Oh **** it's here!!!:sweatdrop:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 00:39
WOOOOO watch the bangwagon it's coming!! Oh **** it's here!!!:sweatdrop:

Jump on Csar! You'll miss it!

Csargo
02-01-2007, 00:48
Jump on Csar! You'll miss it!

I'm not like that Sasaki. Maybe you should jump off? And jump on mine. :beam:

P.S. GH is so guilty he hasn't even posted yet.

GeneralHankerchief
02-01-2007, 01:11
P.S. GH is so guilty he hasn't even posted yet.

Vote: Ichigo

You asked for it. :tongue:

Csargo
02-01-2007, 01:12
Vote: Ichigo

You asked for it. :tongue:

Not even a good reason. Your so guilty.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 02:59
I'm assuming the reason other people haven't posted yet is because of the time zone difference?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 03:57
Ok, this game is off to a slow start. I know it's only page 2 but here's a pbpa:

17: Game hasn't started, but this is important. TS says he's going to kill Sasaki.
21: Sasaki votes TS. Naturally, given the above. Need to dissuade TS from his course of action. Sasaki is also confident about getting a read on TS so may as well put him under some pressure.
22: Andres votes TS. Now, TS has no vendetta against Andres. Perhaps this is for revenge from last game, or possibly as an anti-spam measure. If it's either of those it's not particularly pro-town, but it's probably mostly random.
23: Csar votes sasaki.
24: Sasaki accuses Csar
25: Csar corrects sasaki's logic
26: sasaki NCP (no content post)
27: Csar NCP
28: mod
29: Redleg's first post. 3rd vote on TS. Reasonable, TS's bias is one of my reasons for voting him. I'd expected something a little longer from him, but the game has just started.
30: Andres posts a list of lurkers. For why? He thinks they are suspicious. I think it's too early to be suspicious of lurkers. Questionable.
31: Csar NCP
32: Sasaki NCP
33: Csar NCP
34: GH omgus votes Csar. Essentially no comment. I want to see comments!
35: Csar NCP
36: Sasaki Makes post about lurkers/time zones issue
37: This post! Wow there aren't many posts yet.

For now I'll keep my vote on TS. My next bets would be Andres and then GH for questionable votes. The rest have to post, but I think it's middle of the night where they are?

Caius
02-01-2007, 04:03
Vote:abstain at the moment

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 04:06
Vote:abstain at the moment

err, your thoughts on the game?

Caius
02-01-2007, 04:10
My appologies Sasaki.
I see Strange TS.Maybe he is angry with the CDTC incident.
Andres was very suspectious.Why he want to kill all the lurkers?
Unvote:Abstain
Vote:Andres
Why you want to kill the lurkers?

Redleg
02-01-2007, 04:31
My appologies Sasaki.
I see Strange TS.Maybe he is angry with the CDTC incident.
Andres was very suspectious.Why he want to kill all the lurkers?
Why you want to kill the lurkers?

Interesting first you Abstain and then you vote for Andres without explanations. Is this because you know something? Or is it that your attempting to protect The Stranger who we all know is guilty through his being baised against Sasaki which is his current claim.

Caius
02-01-2007, 04:34
Im voting Andres because i want to know why all the lurkers are guilty.I dont know if Andres is guilty

Motep
02-01-2007, 04:40
Im voting Andres because i want to know why all the lurkers are guilty.I dont know if Andres is guilty

Andres made a pointless post, as there are bound to be people who have not posted after just 34 minutes from the start of the game.

Redleg
02-01-2007, 04:41

Thats rather shallow logic. If all lurkers are guilty why vote for someone that posted?

Should you not vote for a lurker then if you suspect them of being guilty, but you don't know if Andres is guilty?

Are you attempting to save a lurker by voting for Andres who stated his reason for voting for The Stranger?

Unvote:The Stranger
Vote: Caius Flaminius

For hiding a lurker with his vote for Andres

Caius
02-01-2007, 04:41
Didnt noticed that :wall:

EDIT:Im not trying to hide someone.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 04:44
Interesting first you Abstain and then you vote for Andres without explanations. Is this because you know something? Or is it that your attempting to protect The Stranger who we all know is guilty through his being baised against Sasaki which is his current claim.

Unvote, Vote:Redleg

I think Caius's vote is a reasonable one. As I said in my post, "lynch lurkers" especially when posted on the first page, is scummy. Lurkers can't defend themselves.

We don't know if TS is guilty.

You are also rolefishing: "is this because you know something". Although this doesn't make too much sense because we haven't had a night period yet. So I guess you weren't. Unvote

You may just be trying to get information but I've learned the hard way that you'll just get into trouble with hard accusations like that. It's also an easy scum distraction technique.

I'm going to Vote:Andres for the lurker thing. I'll get back to TS later.

Red, Caius said: "I want to know why" lurkers are guilty, not that lurkers are guilty.

Redleg
02-01-2007, 04:49

I think Caius's vote is a reasonable one. As I said in my post, "lynch lurkers" especially when posted on the first page, is scummy. Lurkers can't defend themselves.

You are also rolefishing: "is this because you know something". Although this doesn't make too much sense because we haven't had a night period yet. So I guess you weren't. Unvote

You may just be trying to get information but I've learned the hard way that you'll just get into trouble with hard accusations like that. It's also an easy scum distraction technique.

Hmm interesting - so looking for information gets one lynched. So curosity kills the cat so to speak. Sound logic

Unvote:Caius

Lurkers are dangerous based upon the other game that I have played, but not always guilty. Especially one that comes up with a not so valid reason, post a reason that is actual worse then The Strangers, given the fact that if Andres was just picking a random lurker why didn't he use the first name off the list, or the last.

So I must jump onto the next Bandwagon, as I learn to play the game and

SInce I can not convince myself that your logic is unsound.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 04:53
Lurkers are dangerous. But people who haven't even logged in since the game began are not lurkers. Lurkers are also not necassarily scum. In my experience, someone who is calling for the lynching of a lurker is more likely to be scum than the lurker they are trying to lynch. Scum like to lynch lurkers because:

1) They can't defend themslves
2) Lurkers should be prodded
3) They know which lurkers are scum and which aren't.

If Andres had merely intended to prod a lurker, why would he put the third vote on someone?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 05:13
GH is on, he should have posted.

Csargo
02-01-2007, 05:36

Yeah that's has to be right considering the fact TS posted before the roles were even sent out. :dizzy2:

Csargo
02-01-2007, 06:00

Red, Caius said: "I want to know why" lurkers are guilty, not that lurkers are guilty.

You make no sense with that one or atleast I can't make it out.

Hmm interesting - so looking for information gets one lynched. So curosity kills the cat so to speak. Sound logic

Lurkers are dangerous based upon the other game that I have played, but not always guilty. Especially one that comes up with a not so valid reason, post a reason that is actual worse then The Strangers, given the fact that if Andres was just picking a random lurker why didn't he use the first name off the list, or the last.

So first you jump on the Stranger bandwagon and then vote Caius. I figure that you thought that he would be the next bandwagon pawn, but that didn't work out so now you jump on the Andres bandwagon. Your not looking too innocent right now. What's that two bandwagons in the same round?

Unvote:Sasaki
Vote:Redleg

Csargo
02-01-2007, 07:25
GH is on, he should have posted.

Well there's an answer to why he hasn't posted much. His actions seem to be somewhat like mine in GFII.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 07:49
Well there's an answer to why he hasn't posted much. His actions seem to be somewhat like mine in GFII.

I'd say so, but I'd think he'd have realized that. We'll see what his explanation is.

Stig
02-01-2007, 08:06
let's see, I think we should avoid some lock in this, and I believe I saw that TS already had 2 votes, so:
Vote: The Stranger

Csargo
02-01-2007, 08:09
let's see, I think we should avoid some lock in this, and I believe I saw that TS already had 2 votes, so:

Currently he has one, but thanks for playing

Stig
02-01-2007, 08:12
Currently he has one, but thanks for playing
damned, I thought I saw 3 votes and 1 unvote

oooooooh Redleg has 2

Unvote: The Stranger
Vote: Redleg

Andres
02-01-2007, 09:14
Hey, I was just joking by posting the "lurkers" list. Heck, the game had just begun. I was trying to be funny.

Djeez, you Americans really have no sense of humour at all.

If the town wants to win this, we'll have to lynch somebody in the first phase. On the other hand, we can't afford to mistakenly lynch a townie.

:juggle:

Difficult. Stig came in, thought there was a bandwagon and jumped on it without further comments or reflection which is a mafia thing to do.

Vote : Stig

Redleg
02-01-2007, 11:36
You make no sense with that one or atleast I can't make it out.

So first you jump on the Stranger bandwagon and then vote Caius. I figure that you thought that he would be the next bandwagon pawn, but that didn't work out so now you jump on the Andres bandwagon. Your not looking too innocent right now. What's that two bandwagons in the same round?

Unvote:Sasaki

Maybe Sasaki is right with his initial logic about you being the guilty one.

Well I will be out of pocket for a while so I will be leaving the vote as is. See you or not (LOL) in about 10 hours.

Kralizec
02-01-2007, 11:45
Current tally:

Ichigo: 1
Andres: 3
Redleg: 2
Stig: 1

(I'm not voting just yet)

When does the voting end?

Andres
02-01-2007, 11:47
at 0:00 (GMT +1) I think.

Stig
02-01-2007, 13:18
Stigh: 1

Unvote: Redleg
Vote: Krazilec

Csargo
02-01-2007, 14:27
Maybe Sasaki is right with his initial logic about you being the guilty one.

Well I will be out of pocket for a while so I will be leaving the vote as is. See you or not (LOL) in about 10 hours.

Well my vote stays with you since you've given no good reason for your bandwagoning.:thumbsdown:

Sir Boo
02-01-2007, 17:11
Hmmm, what about this suspicious list of lurkers?

Stig
The Stranger
General Hankey
Krazelic
Caius
Sir Boo

:inquisitive:

Stig, Kralizec Krazelic and The Stranger are all Dutch.

:stupido2:

Nah... Vote : The Stranger

Edit: gah! Redleg posted before me, so he's no longer on the list.

Excuse me some of us live in other parts of the world or have jobs to go too...
How can you call me suspisous if i didnt even know the game had started :furious3:

Because of this action and until ANY evidence pops up im inclined to:

Vote : AndresTheCunning :thumbsdown:

Andres
02-01-2007, 17:17
I'll have to quote myself...

Hey, I was just joking by posting the "lurkers" list. Heck, the game had just begun. I was trying to be funny.

Djeez, you Americans really have no sense of humour at all.

If the town wants to win this, we'll have to lynch somebody in the first phase. On the other hand, we can't afford to mistakenly lynch a townie.

:juggle:

Difficult. Stig came in, thought there was a bandwagon and jumped on it without further comments or reflection which is a mafia thing to do.

Vote : Stig

:sigh:

Why are you so touchy Sir Boo? Or are you just trying to find an excuse to jump on the bandwagon started against me? (you probably noticed I already have 3 votes).

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 17:19
Unvote

Andres explanation is plausible, and I like his vote. However, I don't know anything about stig, so I'm going to Vote:GeneralHankerchief until he posts something.

Sir Boo
02-01-2007, 17:40
I'll have to quote myself...

:sigh:

Why are you so touchy Sir Boo? Or are you just trying to find an excuse to jump on the bandwagon started against me? (you probably noticed I already have 3 votes).

Would'nt you be a bit tocuhy if you were acused of lurking and acting in a suspisous way?

Stig
02-01-2007, 17:42
However, I don't know anything about stig, so I'm going to Vote:GeneralHankerchief until he posts something.
Neither do I, but I have to vote someone do I

Kralizec editted his post

Unvote: Kralizec
Vote: Andres

for thinking I'm a bad guy :whip:

Andres
02-01-2007, 17:46
Would'nt you be a bit tocuhy if you were acused of lurking and acting in a suspisous way?

You did the effort to read my post about the lurking list, but you didn't do the effort of reading my post stating I was just joking? Nor did you take the effort to read or comment on my reason to vote Stig.

You decided to just play the offended 'I had to work/I was asleep'. You could have at least try to play along with the joking or you could have answered in a bit less dramatic way.

Maybe you are suspicious after all and you do just need a pathetic excuse to vote for somebody. Jumping on a bandwagon to saver your own skin = a) being mafia or b) playing to save your own skin which is not pro-townie.

It's a mini mafia game, not much townies in it. If we want a townie victory, we cannot afford to lynch the wrong one. So lynching me with the only reason being that you are "offended" is a no no. If you are pro-townie that is.

I'll stick to my vote for Stig, but I'll keep an eye on you :inquisitive:

EDIT: an Stig jumps on the bandwagon for the second time. Reason : "I have to vote for somebody, don't I..."

Stig
02-01-2007, 17:51
I can't help you vote for me, besides if I tell you who I really am you might kill me tonight I don't know who you are

edit: besides I can't help people like to vote for you

but if you want to be convinced

Unvote: Andres
Vote: Abstain

Kralizec
02-01-2007, 17:55
I think Andres was just to eager. It's impossible to make an accurate guess now, but I agree with Sasaki. Vote: GeneralHankerchief, at least until he comes out and posts.

That makes the score:

Ichigo: 1 (GH)
Andres: 3 (Sir Boo, Caius, Redleg)
Stig: 1 (Andres)
General Hankerchief: 2 (Sasaki, Kralizec)

Stig
02-01-2007, 17:55
nope:
Abstain: 1 (Stig)

damned you edited

Andres
02-01-2007, 18:00
Well, Sir Boo came in here, stating he has a job and lives in another timezone, immediately picking me, after reading my lurkerslist, deliberately ignoring my post in which I admitted it was just a joke, and therefore jumping on the bandwagon.

Since Stig abstained himself, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, allthough I still think he is suspicious and thus:

Unvote : Stig
Vote : Sir Boo for jumping on the bandwagon without a good reason.

Edit: votes so far:

Sir Boo: 1 (Andres)

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 18:04
I think Andres was just to eager. It's impossible to make an accurate guess now, but I agree with Sasaki. Vote: GeneralHankerchief, at least until he comes out and posts.

That makes the score:

Wait a minute. You're voting GH for inactivity? You are here, but not adding content, my criticism of GH was that he posted but it was a no content post.

Your previous post to this one was a simple vote tally. This looks like a bandwagon vote. Last post you asked how much time was left, why was that?

Unvote,Vote:Kralizec

The Stranger
02-01-2007, 18:18
Nevermind... I did got my PM :P... I just had no clue what it was about :P

Sasaki Kojiro
02-01-2007, 18:24
Nevermind... I did got my PM :P... I just had no clue what it was about :P

And what's your thinking so far?

The Stranger
02-01-2007, 18:26
That the first 2 pages are PURE HATRED AGAINST THE STRANGEST...!!!!

read hatred as jealousy... not real hatred... you all love me.. i know... welll i have homework to do... so i wont be on till saturday...

oh.... so I vote:abstain

Sir Boo
02-01-2007, 18:48
Well, Sir Boo came in here, stating he has a job and lives in another timezone, immediately picking me, after reading my lurkerslist, deliberately not ignoring my post in which I admitted it was just a joke, and therefore jumping on the bandwagon.

Since Stig abstained himself, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, allthough I still think he is suspicious and thus:

Unvote : Stig
Vote : Sir Boo for jumping on the bandwagon without a good reason.

Edit: votes so far:

I am not going to reply to this, i have already stated my reasons for my vote. However if i was bandwagoning then surely now i would unvote and vote for GH for fear that provoking you mite get me lynched. Yet no i am acting in a pro-townie behavoiur and am not trying to save my own skin.

GeneralHankerchief
02-01-2007, 18:55
Look, I haven't had much time to really browse over the thread. Excuse me for living.

My vote stays since it looks like it won't affect the game too much. I'll post something of significance after the night round.

Kralizec
02-01-2007, 19:05
Wait a minute. You're voting GH for inactivity? You are here, but not adding content, my criticism of GH was that he posted but it was a no content post.

Your previous post to this one was a simple vote tally. This looks like a bandwagon vote. Last post you asked how much time was left, why was that?

Unvote,Vote:Kralizec

Bandwagonning?
It was a simple pressure vote. I have no suspicions about GH except that I know he's been online because he posts in other threads, but not in this one. I did notice that he appeared once (two if you count his application), but only to mockvote for Ichigo.
I think it's odd anyway to start lynching while nobody's been murdered yet, since there's next to nothing you can base your vote on.

Anyway
Unvote: GeneralHankerchief

Kralizec: 1 (Sasaki)
Abstain: 2 (Stig, TS)

Andres
02-01-2007, 20:07
Well, it looks like you'll all have to fit you pipes yourselves after today...

Csargo
02-01-2007, 20:53
wtf? I voted Redleg how come I'm not up there. I wish I had that smiley with the fist.

Unvote:Redleg

Can't let you live.

The Stranger
02-01-2007, 21:13
Unvote: Vote: Sasaki!!!

The Stranger
02-01-2007, 21:20
Kralizec: 1 (Sasaki)
Sasaki: 2 (Ichigo, TS)

Sir Boo
02-01-2007, 23:01
Sorry i just happened to come across a bit in the rules,

"There are 3 mafia. Two are what we would call wise-guys, and they can both work together to kill one person each night. The other mafia is a small time don. He cannot participate in any killings, and in investigations, he appears innocent."

Well what happens why one wise guy is killed? The mafia cannot kill as the two wise need to work together and the don does nothing...

Motep
02-01-2007, 23:33
Sorry i just happened to come across a bit in the rules,

"There are 3 mafia. Two are what we would call wise-guys, and they can both work together to kill one person each night. The other mafia is a small time don. He cannot participate in any killings, and in investigations, he appears innocent."

Well what happens why one wise guy is killed? The mafia cannot kill as the two wise need to work together and the don does nothing...

When one dies, the other gains the ability to kill on his own. After three kills between them, they can each kill on their own.

Mayor Amon walked back into the town square later that evening, followed by the remaining townsfolk. He pulled out the ballot box and grimly counted up the votes. "Well.....sorry Andres." he looked acroos the court at Andres as the blood slowly left his face "You have been sentenced to hang." Andres seemed very angry. He looked at his fellow townies and screamed at them: "You bunch of idiots! Just because someone started yelling "Boo!" you voted for me. You ignored the stigmata! Fools! I hope you'll enjoy fixing your toilets yourselves in the near future. Gah!" They dragged the still screaming Andres to the tree in the center of the courtyard and tied the rope around his neck. They pulled and Andres slowly suffocated, emitting many obscenities in the process.

End of Day one.

Still Alive:
Hankey
Sasaki
Ichigo
Krazelic
Caius
Stig
Stranger
Sir Boo
Redleg

Lynched:
Andres

Murdered:
N/E

may the first Night Begin

Redleg
02-01-2007, 23:44
Opps looks liked we hung the plumber out to dry....

Plumber- has the ability to investigate (but not arrest) one person every night. 50% chance of accurate rsults, and 33% chance of failure. Failure may result in death.

Sir Boo
02-01-2007, 23:48
This could still be a red hearing however i dont see why he didnt reveal seeing as he was definetly going to be lynched anyway, if he revealed we would have had a known inocent and the doctor could have protected him.

Andres
02-02-2007, 00:09
I did reveal myself.

Well, it looks like you'll all have to fit you pipes yourselves after today...

Djeez... :no:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 02:22
Ok my analysis of last round, picking up from where I left off. I won't do every post this time, just the main points.

Starting at post 40, is a little exchange between redleg and caius. Caius votes abstain and then gives what I think is a good vote for Andres asking "why do you want to kill all the lurkers". Redleg accuses him of voting without giving an explanation (he did give one) and asks him if he's protecting TS who "we know is guilty" :inquisitive: I don't agree with this post at all, it's factually incorrect. Caius explains himself and Redleg misreads (?) his post and votes him. I post with my opinion on the matter and Redleg unvotes and says "So I must jump onto the next Bandwagon, as I learn to play the game and
Vote:Andres ". I find this very interesting. Why jump on bandwagons?

Csar says one of my posts makes no sense (perhaps he misses the rolefishing point?) and votes for Redleg. I consider this a reasonable vote.

GH's lurking is noted.

Stig bandwagons. Stig votes for redleg to put him in the lead, pure bandwagon. Suspicious.

Andres defends himself and votes stig. This post moves him back to neutral for me, and I have to question those who kept their vote on him.

Stig changes vote again ~:confused:

Sir Boo votes Andres for his original post. Bad vote.

TS posts for the first time. Says he can't post, has homework.

GH promises to post something tomorrow.

Kralizec says he can't find anything to vote on. Reasonable excuse.

Ichigo votes me and TS votes me in succession :thumbsdown:

Stig votes for Andres! ~:confused: :thumbsdown:

Kralizec (lurker) votes GH for lurking :thumbsdown:

*Andres lynched*

One more interesting post:

Opps looks liked we hung the plumber out to dry....

Don't know what to make of this exactly. Town would sound sorry (unlike this post) but it seems like scum would notice that.

My current thinking of the players:

Hankey :stare:
Sasaki ~:pimp:
Ichigo :stare:
Krazelic :thumbsup:
Caius :thumbsup:
Stig :thumbsdown:
Stranger :thumbsdown:
Sir Boo :stare:
Redleg :thumbsdown:
Andres :skull:

Redleg
02-02-2007, 02:32
My current thinking of the players:

Sasaki ~:clown:
Redleg :egypt:

THere I fixed it for you

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 02:39
THere I fixed it for you

No other comment?

Sasaki ~:pimp:
Redleg :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Redleg
02-02-2007, 02:53
No other comment?

No other comment was necessary - you seemly want to think I am guilty - for no other reason then a simple vote and a comment of, Opps we hanged the plumber.

So I once again must fix your smilies

Sasaki ~:clown: :clown:
Redleg :egypt:

Edit: It looks to me that you are attempting to set people up for some type of activity tonight? Makes me wonder what you are up to.....

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 03:31
If I correctly name people as mafia before the night phase, they are less likely to kill me.

I had many points against you, and many points against other people. Patience, I have in no way made up my mind. I wanted a defence to analyze. Will you give it to me?

Stig
02-02-2007, 03:31
Sasaki I changed vote because I have no [swear word] idea who to vote for, because Andres thought I was suspicious I made it an abstain, if you don't want to believe that fine ... but you might make a big mistake

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 03:33
Sasaki I changed vote because I have no [swear word] idea who to vote for, because Andres thought I was suspicious I made it an abstain, if you don't want to believe that fine ... but you might make a big mistake

We'll see. Any ideas now?

Stig
02-02-2007, 03:36
Well I have no idea who's mafia, maybe they should accidently post a stupid pm with which they reveal themselves

Redleg
02-02-2007, 03:38
If I correctly name people as mafia before the night phase, they are less likely to kill me.

I had many points against you, and many points against other people. Patience, I have in no way made up my mind. I wanted a defence to analyze. Will you give it to me?

There is no defense that has not alreadly been written in the thread. At this time its obvious I made mistake in voting for Andres after the message that was posted by the host. Hince the comment of Opps, we hanged the plumber. Nothing sinister in the comment at all.

Now I do see something sinister in your attempting to compile a list at this stage of the game. Hince the refuting of the list in the proscribed way in which I saw it.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 03:42
There is no defense that has not alreadly been written in the thread. At this time its obvious I made mistake in voting for Andres after the message that was posted by the host. Hince the comment of Opps, we hanged the plumber. Nothing sinister in the comment at all.

Now I do see something sinister in your attempting to compile a list at this stage of the game. Hince the refuting of the list in the proscribed way in which I saw it.

My mistake, I didn't mention in the writeup that I found your interaction with Caius and your admitted bandwagon vote suspicious. Your explanation for the oops satisfies me, but what about the previous bit?

Redleg
02-02-2007, 03:50
My mistake, I didn't mention in the writeup that I found your interaction with Caius and your admitted bandwagon vote suspicious. Your explanation for the oops satisfies me, but what about the previous bit?

Which previous bit - the smilies or my vote. I ill explained the smilies first - I found the use of smilies a little presumptuous of you, so I had a go back at you. Give me a thumps down will you.....:laugh4:

I explained my vote alreadly its in the write up. If the previous bit refers to Caius that is also explained in the write up - ie the curosity killed the cat comment.

Csargo
02-02-2007, 05:51
No other comment?

Hankey :stare:=Look at me I'm obviously the Don
Sasaki ~:pimp:=The Pimp hand is strong
Ichigo :stare:=Oh look at him he's so cool
Krazelic :thumbsup:=meh
Caius :thumbsup:=me
Stranger :thumbsdown:=I'm out to get Sasaki wooooooo
Redleg :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:=I'm so guilty right now

Why the stare Sasaki? I didn't do anything wrong since I wasn't worthy enought to be on you little vote list. I still think GH and Redleg are guilty.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 06:00
Stare is default ~D

Csargo
02-02-2007, 06:04
Stare is default ~D

Default you say? He looks pretty pissed off to me.:sweatdrop:

Csargo
02-02-2007, 06:21
Did Redleg ever give any reasoning for his bandwagoning? I don't see it anywhere.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 06:24
Did Redleg ever give any reasoning for his bandwagoning? I don't see it anywhere.

"curiosity killed the cat"

duh! ~:handball:

Csargo
02-02-2007, 06:26
"curiosity killed the cat"

duh! ~:handball:

Well yeehaw! If that isn't the bestest reasning I evr did hear!:thumbsdown:

Motep
02-02-2007, 23:41
Ichigo was having a restless night, so after two hours of laying in his bed, he got up, got dressed, and headed for the pub. He walked down the dark street and he knew something was just not right. He turned the corner and found his path blocked by a hooded man. This man pulled out a .45 caliber pistol, but not faster than the man Who rushed in Behind Ichigo. He shot at the mysterious figure, and the hooded man ran off behind the bend, followed by the newcomer. Ichigo, shocked but not surprised, walked calmly to the pub and ordered a stiff drink.

Stig was taking his German Sheperd out for a walk around three in the morning. He, too was having trouble sleeping. He never would have guessed that there would be a man with a rifle behind the corner. He ducked and drew his gun just in time to avoid the bullet, which, sadly, took out his dog. Enraged, Stig Shot the man in the leg, and he collapsed. As he tried to crawl away, Stig shot him dead in the back of his head, blowing the contents onto the sidewalk. Stig flipped the man onto his back, and realized the man Was no other than Sir Boo, one of his close friends. Horrified, Stig ran back to his house and deadbolted the door. He never would get any sleep that night.

About an Hour after dawn, Mayor Amon assembled the town in the city center. With a sigh he began to inform the town of the nights deeds. "Well...it appears our would be killer has found himself an early grave. That bastard, Our very own Sir Boo, shot and killed Stigs dog. But another murderer escape before my men could reach the scene. Ichigo is a lucky man. My men are investigating the situation, but they can determine nothing as of yet, Although they have made arrests. Let us once again try to weed out the mafia scum that have gripped this town."

Night one concluded.

Still Alive:
Hankey
Sasaki
Ichigo
Krazelic
Caius
Stig
Stranger
Redleg

Lynched:
Andres (day one)

Murdered:
Sir Boo (counter murder, night one)

Attempted Murder:
Ichigo (night one)
Stig (night one)

May the voting begin. But the Don needs some power. So, I will grant the don the ability to investigate somebody, or to prevent the blocking of one of his mafias actions (he can now prevent arrests)

Stig
02-02-2007, 23:45
So
Ichigo was protected by either the shopowner or the doctor and I was being attacked by the hunter who failed, is that correct?

Makes it clear that Ichigo is a townie if I'm correct

Sasaki Kojiro
02-02-2007, 23:46
So Sir Boo was mafia and got killed trying to attack stig, who was evidently protected?

Motep
02-02-2007, 23:46
So
Ichigo was protected by either the shopowner or the doctor and I was being attacked by the hunter who failed, is that correct?

Makes it clear that Ichigo is a townie if I'm correct

A lone mafia can fail as well...

Stig
02-02-2007, 23:51
A lone mafia can fail as well...
Why would he attack on his own?

But if that's true it could be either mafia or the hunter

GeneralHankerchief
02-03-2007, 00:05
Okay, here's what I make of it so far:

- Judging by the lynch description, Andres was the plumber. Not certain, though.

- If, in fact, Andres was plumber it means the only other kill that could have taken place that night was hunter. So then why does it come up counter-murdered?

- Sasaki went after Stig pretty hard, and he is highly suspicious. But the attempt on him was blocked, and IIRC the mafia descriptions say nothing about that. Maybe the Don is unkillable and kills whoever attempts to kill him?

My guess is that Sir Boo was the Hunter and that Stig used his powers as Don to block it or something. The Don has been unkillable in other games. That combined with his suspicious behavior means he has some explaining to do.

Vote: Stig

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 00:08
Yeah I don't get the whole counter murder thing.

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 00:10
There are 3 mafia. Two are what we would call wise-guys, and they can both work together to kill one person each night.
There will be 4 townies, who are just regular people. Each townie will have different abilities according to their occupation.
Shop owner- has the abiity to hide one person each night. It is just like protecting, but there is a 33% chance it will fail, and if the shop owner is killed, so is the person he is hiding.
Hunter- Has the ability to kill sombody each night. 33% chance of success.
Shop worker- has the ability to investigate his customers, but only one of them a night. 33% chance of accurate results.

The post doesn't mention the chance of success if a mafia couple attempts a murder. I assume it's 100% then unless he's protected?

It doesn't seem likely that the mafioso attacked on their own, they'd know better- unless it was a miscommunication between the two. So we can assume the hunter has been at work, who suspected Ichigo for whatever reason.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 00:11
Yeah I don't get the whole counter murder thing.

I am still wondering about that one myself.

Motep
02-03-2007, 00:12
the counter murder is when the murderer ends up getting killed by the would be victim. When you fail a murder, there is a chance that that failure will result in your death.

Note: All of the chance stuff is decided by flipping coins.

when a single mafi (as in the post)has only a 50% chance of success.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 00:13
So which one of you guys tried to kill me? whisphers something about Sasaki

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 00:17
Wait a second, can counter-murder happen to the hunter as well?

Sasaki Kojiro
So we have Ichigo: either failed hunter, or mafia attempted to kill with only one person (according to motep)

And then stig who Sir Boo attacked. Now, I don't see lone mafia being counter killed when failing. So I think it's safe to assume that Sir Boo was the hunter. *nm, motep clarified*

Stig
I agree with Sasaki and Redleg
it's damned difficult all this:
The hunter can kill but can be counter killed
The mafia can kill but both of them have to kill together, so attacking on your own makes no sense

Caius
02-03-2007, 00:18
If Sir Boo is mafia, then there are 2 mafiosos?

Caius
02-03-2007, 00:19
If Sir Boo is mafia, then there are 2 mafiosos?

Sorry, double post

Stig
02-03-2007, 00:30
Motep can a don do as GH said, can he protect himself?

GeneralHankerchief
02-03-2007, 00:32

Hah, nice alibi, publicly asking a question about your abilities.

Stig
02-03-2007, 00:34
well I could just vote you as you're voting for a townie, since you know who's mafia you, as a mafia, will always vote for a townie won't ya

Motep
02-03-2007, 00:34

No, the don cannot protect himself

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 00:35
hmm, it's seems to me Sir Boo's death comes from the aforementioned chance of death upon failure. Doesn't say anything about Stig's alignment however.

ichigo I think we can assume is innocent

I'd like to hear more from Redleg and TS. Who are your suspects?

In fact Vote:Redleg, you haven't explained your bandwagoning from yesterday.

GeneralHankerchief
02-03-2007, 00:35
No, the don cannot protect himself

Oops.

Sorry about that Stig.

Back to square one I guess.

Unvote: Stig

Csargo
02-03-2007, 00:38
The way I see it is I was protected by the doctor. Stig was attack and killed his attacker his attacker was either the hunter or the mafioso.

Caius
02-03-2007, 00:40
Can we know if was mafia?

Csargo
02-03-2007, 00:41

Really theirs no way to tell unless Sir Boo comes out and says he's whoever, but then we can't really know if he's telling the truth or not.

Stig
02-03-2007, 00:41
Best thing is to wait for Sir Boo, if he was the Hunter he will mostlikely confess, as that's pro-town and his goal. If he doesn't he was a mafia

Csargo
02-03-2007, 00:54
hmm, it's seems to me Sir Boo's death comes from the aforementioned chance of death upon failure. Doesn't say anything about Stig's alignment however.

Don't be stealing my thunder Sasaki!

GeneralHankerchief
02-03-2007, 01:00
Upon further examination, I think The Stranger deserves a vote. He has had a single goal in this game - get Sasaki lynched. Disco/Ice anyone? Last time this happened, the town actually nailed a mafioso. Maybe it's the same thing here.

Unvote: Abstain

Stig
02-03-2007, 01:03
Both Sasaki/Ichigo and GH have some good reasons, but whatever I vote people will say I will bandwagon, so I'm going to:

for now, till some of those really make themselves suspicious so people won't say I will bandwagon. As when I do they will all bandwagon to vote me ... the hypocrits ~D

Caius
02-03-2007, 01:07
Wow, I was lost for a second.

I want to hear more voices here, this is confusing at the moment.

Vote:Abstain

According to GH, Ichigo maybe need a vote.He wants Sasaki dead.But he hates him from long time ago.So maybe he is joking.
EDIT:Bolded vote

Csargo
02-03-2007, 01:09
Wow, I was lost for a second.

I want to hear more voices here, this is confusing at the moment.

According to GH, Ichigo maybe need a vote.He wants Sasaki dead.But he hates him from long time ago.So maybe he is joking.
EDIT:Bolded vote

Hate is a strong word CF, and if that's true then why would I need a vote? I was attacked not Sasaki.

Caius
02-03-2007, 01:12
I used the wrong word.Sorry.

then why would I need a vote?
I said, According to GH.

Stig
02-03-2007, 01:14
I said, According to GH.
Is GH your boss, telling you who to vote?

Unvote, Vote: Caius

untill you can make yourselves less suspicious

Caius
02-03-2007, 01:17
I was just comparing.Nothing more.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 01:45
Well I really don't have many thoughts as of yet, it seems someone decided to kidnap me last night and kepted me in hidding for the night.

So if you believe I am lying continue to vote for me, because I have no suspects at this time.

I do believe that Ichigo is innocent because of the failed attempt. Sir Boo was either the hunter or a mafia. That leaves Stig as possible mafia or the possible target of Sir Boo The hunter only had a 33% chance of a kill - and hit the dog versus the man - which would be consistent with the probablity of kill as described in the role.

Now I don't know right now if Stig is mafia - so I don't want to vote until more information is revealed. Nor do I want to abstain because of the number of players involved and the fact that we all assume now that we accidently killed the plumber in the lynch.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 01:47
I used the wrong word.Sorry.

I said, According to GH.

Ichigo was having a restless night, so after two hours of laying in his bed, he got up, got dressed, and headed for the pub. He walked down the dark street and he knew something was just not right. He turned the corner and found his path blocked by a hooded man. This man pulled out a .45 caliber pistol, but not faster than the man Who rushed in Behind Ichigo. He shot at the mysterious figure, and the hooded man ran off behind the bend, followed by the newcomer. Ichigo, shocked but not surprised, walked calmly to the pub and ordered a stiff drink.

Where's my drink?:mean:

Redleg
02-03-2007, 01:47

Not much to explaining about the Bandwagoning that has not alreadly been stated. If you want to read more into it then that, I can't help you with providing information that is alreadly been shared once again.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 01:48
Well I really don't have many thoughts as of yet, it seems someone decided to kidnap me last night and kepted me in hidding for the night.

Confirm Vote:Redleg

It's funny how someone kidnaps you, and Ichigo lives because of a failed attack? It's almost like one of the two killers got, well, kidnapped.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 01:50

So if you believe I am lying continue to vote for me, because I have no suspects at this time.

I do believe that Ichigo is innocent because of the failed attempt. Sir Boo was either the hunter or a mafia. That leaves Stig as possible mafia or the possible target of Sir Boo The hunter only had a 33% chance of a kill - and hit the dog versus the man - which would be consistent with the probablity of kill as described in the role.

Now I don't know right now if Stig is mafia - so I don't want to vote until more information is revealed. Nor do I want to abstain because of the number of players involved and the fact that we all assume now that we accidently killed the plumber in the lynch.

How do you know you were kidnapped?

Csargo
02-03-2007, 01:51

It's funny how someone kidnaps you, and Ichigo lives because of a failed attack? It's almost like one of the two killers got, well, kidnapped.

Well considering the cop can arrest one person the detective gets two and the Shopkeeper gets one.

Stig
02-03-2007, 01:59
That leaves Stig as possible mafia or the possible target of Sir Boo
I'm wondering, how would Sir Boo know if I'm mafia

Either Sir Boo choose me because he's mafia and therefore knew I'm not or he attacked me hoping to be lucky.

I think we have to wait for him to post, he can do a couple of things:
-not post or refuse to give himself away, thus being mafia
-post and claiming to be the hunter but not being so ... the real hunter can post he is (with pm) and that real one can be protected by the doctor
-post and claiming to be the hunter which he is

Redleg
02-03-2007, 02:17
How do you know you were kidnapped?

Because that was the message that was sent.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 02:20

Or has someone mentioned alreadly - the number of arrests and kidnapping available had something to do with it. But if you believe that confirms my guilt go ahead and lynch. Matters not to me.

I am still waiting to see if there is any real evidence in order to lynch someone. It seems your attempting to start a bandwagon against others. I wonder why?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 02:24
Sorry, but your random bandwagoning yesterday, combined with your rolefishing via pm, and then you say that little bit. Sure there are other people who got kidnapped, but it certainly narrows it down, don't you think?

Redleg
02-03-2007, 02:45
Sorry, but your random bandwagoning yesterday, combined with your rolefishing via pm, and then you say that little bit. Sure there are other people who got kidnapped, but it certainly narrows it down, don't you think?

Only if one wishes to believe one is guilty. There is no evidence of my guilt other then your imagination.

Role fishing in itself is not an indication of guilt either - but of curosity. Is this a case attempting to bandwagon because of curosity? Or are you attempting to fish with a large net - because it seems to me that you did a little random changing of votes yourself yesterday.

So you want to lynch someone for being curious about other people? Is that because your attempting to hide your own guilt, and anyone that wants to find out information is immediately doomed to the noose?

Sort of confirms your own guilt in its own subtle way.

Vote:Sasaki for is desire to hang anyone that is curious, only guilty people don't like questions being asked of them.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 03:09
Redleg, rolefishing is a commonly accepted mafia tell. On mafiascum it would get you an instant vote and probably a lynch. The mafia want to find the power roles to kill them off.

I changed my vote like I always do, looking for information. You bandwagoned Andres and never unvoted him, even after he explained himself.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 03:30
Redleg, rolefishing is a commonly accepted mafia tell. On mafiascum it would get you an instant vote and probably a lynch. The mafia want to find the power roles to kill them off.

I changed my vote like I always do, looking for information. You bandwagoned Andres and never unvoted him, even after he explained himself.

So punish me for having a real life then - that makes even more sense then the other method that you are trying.

Only confirms your own guilt in my opinion.

Motep
02-03-2007, 03:48
Current Vote Tally!

Redleg= II (Ichigo, Sasaki)
Stranger=I (hanky)
Caius= I (Stig)

Caius
02-03-2007, 04:42
I dont think Sir Boo will be back.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 05:28
Only if one wishes to believe one is guilty. There is no evidence of my guilt other then your imagination.

Role fishing in itself is not an indication of guilt either - but of curosity. Is this a case attempting to bandwagon because of curosity? Or are you attempting to fish with a large net - because it seems to me that you did a little random changing of votes yourself yesterday.

So you want to lynch someone for being curious about other people? Is that because your attempting to hide your own guilt, and anyone that wants to find out information is immediately doomed to the noose?

Sort of confirms your own guilt in its own subtle way.

Vote:Sasaki for is desire to hang anyone that is curious, only guilty people don't like questions being asked of them.

Like you said "curiosity killed the cat" well that's what's going to kill you OH THE IRONY.

Their is a small change in Sasaki's behavior, but not enough to make him highly suspicious to me. His random vote changing is something that's the same as in other games.

My vote stands.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 05:50
Like you said "curiosity killed the cat" well that's what's going to kill you OH THE IRONY.

Their is a small change in Sasaki's behavior, but not enough to make him highly suspicious to me. His random vote changing is something that's the same as in other games.

My vote stands.

Then we will have to wait and see, how the arguements ebb and flow. However what I see, is a weak arguement based upon the desire to find out what other people's roles are. Yes it could be the behavior of the typical mafia-scum player or it could be the naivity of a new player to the game.

One must decide which way to believe without my revealing my true identity. A reveal might save me, but it will also endanger me. A rather interesting dilimea one must face when one is in the lead for the lynch.

So the choice is there for all to make - decide to lynch because of curiosity, or not because of naivity?

Have fun with your dilimia and wonder if you can force me to reveal, if my death will serve the town, or harm it in the end? That is the dilimia of the town.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 05:55
Then we will have to wait and see, how the arguements ebb and flow. However what I see, is a weak arguement based upon the desire to find out what other people's roles are. Yes it could be the behavior of the typical mafia-scum player or it could be the naivity of a new player to the game.

One must decide which way to believe without my revealing my true identity. A reveal might save me, but it will also endanger me. A rather interesting dilimea one must face when one is in the lead for the lynch.

So the choice is there for all to make - decide to lynch because of curiosity, or not because of naivity?

Have fun with your dilimia and wonder if you can force me to reveal, if my death will serve the town, or harm it in the end? That is the dilimia of the town.

Your the most suspicious of everyone else. Tell you the truth I could careless about your reveal unless your the detective and reveal that you've found someone guilty which I doubt you will do.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 06:01
Your the most suspicious of everyone else. Tell you the truth I could careless about your reveal unless your the detective and reveal that you've found someone guilty which I doubt you will do.

If I was the detective the fact that I was kidnapped and hidden last night would prevent me from revealing that someone was guilty or not. So since I have alreadly claimed to have been kidnapped that would be an obvious lie and that would me you should hang me. So I shall make no such claim as having found anyone guilty of anything or even two individuals I can not claim.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 06:06
If I was the detective the fact that I was kidnapped and hidden last night would prevent me from revealing that someone was guilty or not. So since I have alreadly claimed to have been kidnapped that would be an obvious lie and that would me you should hang me. So I shall make no such claim as having found anyone guilty of anything or even two individuals I can not claim.

Good call I wouldn't have believe you even if you did reveal you were the detective and hadn't been kidnapped.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 06:13
Good call I wouldn't have believe you even if you did reveal you were the detective and hadn't been kidnapped.

So no one is clever enough to pull the wool over your eyes.
Do you blind yourself to the evidence in front of your eye?

I find that postion rather interesting - you vote to kill curosity versus allowing naivity to survive.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 06:18
This game is gut feeling to a certain extent. You just have to check and make sure there is some basis for that feeling.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 06:19
So no one is clever enough to pull the wool over your eyes.
Do you blind yourself to the evidence in front of your eye?

I find that postion rather interesting - you vote to kill curosity versus allowing naivity to survive.

I probably wouldn't believe anyone that revealed that they were the detective. It'de be too easy to forge the PM if they're all as simple as mine.

What evidence? The evidence that you bandwagoned and have been rolefishing.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 06:27
I probably wouldn't believe anyone that revealed that they were the detective. It'de be too easy to forge the PM if they're all as simple as mine.

What evidence? The evidence that you bandwagoned and have been rolefishing.

A clueless at last - I will be lynched because of a wrong "gut feeling" and because some are clueless.

Rather interesting you two are not so clever as you believe. To be fooled by one as foolish as I.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 06:54
A clueless at last - I will be lynched because of a wrong "gut feeling" and because some are clueless.

Rather interesting you two are not so clever as you believe. To be fooled by one as foolish as I.

Fooled?:laugh4: Why don't we go over it all then?

Bandwagon. The Stranger's post was most likely made jokingly, but once you saw he had two votes I guess you couldn't help yourself. Just trying to get him killled I presume.

Interesting first you Abstain and then you vote for Andres without explanations. Is this because you know something? Or is it that your attempting to protect The Stranger who we all know is guilty through his being baised against Sasaki which is his current claim

I'm sure you will claim this was made jokingly even if you were serious when posting it.

Thats rather shallow logic. If all lurkers are guilty why vote for someone that posted?

Should you not vote for a lurker then if you suspect them of being guilty, but you don't know if Andres is guilty?

Are you attempting to save a lurker by voting for Andres who stated his reason for voting for The Stranger?

Unvote:The Stranger
Vote: Caius Flaminius

For hiding a lurker with his vote for Andres

You voted for the Stranger when he hadn't even posted after the game started. :sweatdrop: If his logic is shallow then your's is as well.

So you were looking for information when you voted Caius? Doubtful.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 07:08
Fooled?:laugh4: Why don't we go over it all then?

Bandwagon. The Stranger's post was most likely made jokingly, but once you saw he had two votes I guess you couldn't help yourself. Just trying to get him killled I presume.

I'm sure you will claim this was made jokingly even if you were serious when posting it.

You voted for the Stranger when he hadn't even posted after the game started. :sweatdrop: If his logic is shallow then your's is as well.

So you were looking for information when you voted Caius? Doubtful.

Ah so once again you have been fooled by one as foolish as I.

And you and Sasaki both think your so clever that you have caught a mafia, all you have done is bandwagon to hang one that is naive in the ways of the game.

Rather foolish of you isn't it to desire to lynch someone for their curosity and naviaty. (SP)

Is it because in reality your trying to cover your own guilt?

Oh well off to the hangman's noose with me.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 07:12
Ah so once again you have been fooled by one as foolish as I.

And you and Sasaki both think your so clever that you have caught a mafia, all you have done is bandwagon to hang one that is naive in the ways of the game.

Rather foolish of you isn't it to desire to lynch someone for their curosity and naviaty. (SP)

Is it because in reality your trying to cover your own guilt?

Oh well off to the hangman's noose with me.

Is that all you can say to defend yourself? Your using the same line over and over. What can't think of anything else to defend yourself with?

Redleg
02-03-2007, 07:16
Is that all you can say to defend yourself? Your using the same line over and over. What can't think of anything else to defend yourself with?

Why should I defend myself when you have alreadly convinced yourself to give me the hangman's noose.

It seems that your you have missed what was laid out before your eye - so in your blindness you seek to destroy what you can not see.

So once again you decide to hang one as foolish as I, is it to hide your own shame?

Csargo
02-03-2007, 07:19
Why should I defend myself when you have alreadly convinced yourself to give me the hangman's noose.

It seems that your you have missed what was laid out before your eye - so in your blindness you seek to destroy what you can not see.

So once again you decide to hang one as foolish as I, is it to hide your own shame?

Well you haven't really defended yourself so I have no reason to not to vote for you.

Oh the shame! I am so foolish, but not as foolish as you oh great one. :shame: Yeah that's gotta be it.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 07:31
Well you haven't really defended yourself so I have no reason to not to vote for you.

Oh the shame! I am so foolish, but not as foolish as you oh great one. :shame: Yeah that's gotta be it.

Well you said it not I, the evidence is plain to see,but in your blindness you can not see. Now try it again with open eyes, and see what is laid out in plain sight, you can discover the truth when you open your eye.

Maybe a clue will assist you to see, who else besides mafia seek?

Wrapped up in your shame, both you and Sasaki seek others to blame. I am rather amused for the truth is laid bare for alll to see, and in your blindness you are shamed.

I am amused, lynch me and see how foolish all have been.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 07:42
Well you said it not I, the evidence is plain to see,but in your blindness you can not see. Now try it again with open eyes, and see what is laid out in plain sight, you can discover the truth when you open your eye.

Maybe a clue will assist you to see, who else besides mafia seek?

Wrapped up in your shame, both you and Sasaki seek others to blame. I am rather amused for the truth is laid bare for alll to see, and in your blindness you are shamed.

I am amused, lynch me and see how foolish all have been.

You act like no detective I've ever seen. The reason you won't answer any of the accusations against you is because you would have to lie. You don't want to get caught in a lie do you? No, that would be bad for your little stunt here. So you make hints that your the detective, but yet again you won't actually claim it because you'de be caught in another lie.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 07:45
You act like no detective I've ever seen. The reason you won't answer any of the accusations against you is because you would have to lie. You don't want to get caught in a lie do you? No, that would be bad for your little stunt here. So you make hints that your the detective, but yet again you won't actually claim it because you'de be caught in another lie.

Lynch me and find out. If you haven't figured it out I have no need to lie, hiding the truth right in front of you to see, is so much more fun, you see.

So go ahead and hang me, and see if I lie, but what will you do when you find out that you have lied to yourself?

your to easy to fool - I wonder if the others are as easy? Oh well I am dead either way, by the lynch or my the knife in the dark.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 07:48
Lynch me and find out. If you haven't figured it out I have no need to lie, hiding the truth right in front of you to see, is so much more fun, you see.

So go ahead and hang me, and see if I lie, but what will you do when you find out that you have lied to yourself?

your to easy to fool - I wonder if the others are as easy? Oh well I am dead either way, by the lynch or my the knife in the dark.

It's obvious you don't have the town's best interests at heart, or you would be fighting for your life.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 07:53
It's obvious you don't have the town's best interests at heart, or you would be fighting for your life.

Or maybe you can not see, what has been laid out in front of your eyes.

I am still rather amused - by your failure. None are more foolish as those who fool themselves.

You demand that I defend myself - but you still refuse to see. Oh well hang me and see how foolish you be.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 08:01
Or maybe you can not see, what has been laid out in front of your eyes.

I am still rather amused - by your failure. None are more foolish as those who fool themselves.

You demand that I defend myself - but you still refuse to see. Oh well hang me and see how foolish you be.

I'm quite tired of your rhyme's. I just hope you don't fool anyone with them.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 08:05
I'm quite tired of your rhyme's. I just hope you don't fool anyone with them.

There fairily weak rhymes, but I have alreadly fooled at least one with them. Failure to see what is laid out in front of you is rather amusing at times.

You wanted a defense - well you got one - its just not the one that you wanted.

Good night - and go ahead and vote to lynch me if you can't see what is in front of your eyes. If you see, then you will have to convince yourself to find another to lynch.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 08:06
There fairily weak rhymes, but I have alreadly fooled at least one with them. Failure to see what is laid out in front of you is rather amusing at times.

You wanted a defense - well you got one - its just not the one that you wanted.

Good night - and go ahead and vote to lynch me if you can't see what is in front of your eyes. If you see, then you will have to convince yourself to find another to lynch.

Nah, I think I'll stick with you.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 08:18
Come now Sasaki, you must have something to say about all this. I know you've been watching the entire time. ~;P

Sasaki Kojiro
02-03-2007, 08:22
It's bizarre. I don't know what to make of this rhyming nonsense. I also don't understand hamming codes, which is what I should be doing.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 08:27
It's bizarre. I don't know what to make of this rhyming nonsense. I also don't understand hamming codes, which is what I should be doing.

Remember Rule #1: Sasaki is always innocent?

Obviously he's rhyming because he thinks it makes the things he says over and over and over and over sound better. I guess that's it oh did I mention we were foolish?

The Stranger
02-03-2007, 10:37
I don't Understand this game... I understood CTDC... while nobody else did... but I havent got much time for this game...

so i vote:Abstain

Redleg - 2(Ichigo, Sasaki)
Stranger - 1 (hanky)
Caius - 1 (Stig)
Sasaki - 1 (Redleg)
Abstain - 3 (TS, Stig, Caius?)

Stig
02-03-2007, 11:48
I have 2 votes? cool

Redleg
02-03-2007, 13:29

Both require an engagement of the brain in what one is looking at. Since you both have failed to engage the proper amount of grey matter in order to think through the rhyme and actually see what was laid out in front of your eye, I guess I must change my vote in order to create a tie.

Unvote: Sasaki who has something to hide
Vote: The Stanger to create a tie.

Stranger - 2 (hanky, Redleg)
Caius - 1 (Stig)
Abstain - 2 (TS, Caius?)

Caius
02-03-2007, 15:18
I voted abstain.

Where are Kralizec and Stig?Why they are lurking?Maybe can be the hour, but Stig came to say:

I have 2 votes?cool
Is he hiding info?

Stig
02-03-2007, 15:22
Lurking me :laugh4:

If I'm lurking so is Sasaki and Ichigo and all the others that haven't posted after Redleg posted

seriously pity I already voted for you, but since Stranger said I have 2 votes:

Vote: Caius

just to be sure :laugh4:

Caius
02-03-2007, 15:28
Trying to starting a bandwagon, huh?

Stig
02-03-2007, 15:30
Trying to starting a bandwagon, huh?
Yup on my own

Vote: Caius, Vote: Caius, Veto all votes: Vote: Caius

:bounce:

Caius
02-03-2007, 15:32
Only a mafioso start a bandwagon to kill someone.

Vote:Stig

Stig
02-03-2007, 15:35
my god he's taking it serious, I'm joking m8

I only voted you because you were midly suspicious and I wanted you to say some more about things. You obviously don't so:

Unvote, Vote: Abstain

Caius
02-03-2007, 15:37
Unvote:Stig

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 19:29
I voted abstain.

Where are Kralizec and Stig?Why they are lurking?

I haven't been online all day. I'll reply with something when I have read the whole thread over.

Motep
02-03-2007, 19:46
Abstain - 3 (TS, Caius, Stig)

So far it looks as if we may mave two lynches

(in the event of a tie between two people, they both get lynched)

Csargo
02-03-2007, 19:52
Abstain - 3 (TS, Caius, Stig)

So far it looks as if we may not have a lynch.

(in the event of a tie between two people, they both get lynched)
(if abstain is tied with, nobody gets lyched)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Abstain does not mean no lynch people!

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 20:01
It's his game, dude. He can take it to mean anything he wants.

Motep
02-03-2007, 20:06
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Abstain does not mean no lynch people!

Than what does it mean????!!!!

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 20:14
I think that normally "abstain" is just stating that you have no opinion. "No lynch" would be that you don't want anybody lynched.

Motep
02-03-2007, 20:15
I think that normally "abstain" is just stating that you have no opinion. "No lynch" would be that you don't want anybody lynched.

Thank you :bow:

Stig
02-03-2007, 20:16
Yup Abstain means that I am participating but have no idea who to lynch so I vote blanco

The Stranger
02-03-2007, 20:20
whatever... when does this session close?

An what does Abstain mean in this game? No_Lynch or DontCareWhoGetsLynched

so unvote:Abstain... and vote:Redleg

Motep
02-03-2007, 20:31

The latter

Csargo
02-03-2007, 20:38
It's his game, dude. He can take it to mean anything he wants.

I know that, but I didn't know if he thought that Abstain means No Lynch which it does not. You put it quite right I believe. Abstain means that you have no idea or don't actually want to vote while No Lynch means you don't want anyone to be killed.

Csargo
02-03-2007, 20:52

Should end in about two hours or less.

Kralizec
02-03-2007, 21:06
EDIT: scrap that. I reread Redlegs posts and he seems almost indifferent to who gets lynched.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 22:03
EDIT: scrap that. I reread Redlegs posts and he seems almost indifferent to who gets lynched.

Yes indeed I am indifferent - it matters not. Good bye cruel world its been fun, but it seems that mob has won.

Andres
02-03-2007, 22:26
Was the shop worker hidden by the shop owner?

Btw, how do you like fixing your own toilets now? ~;)

Caius
02-03-2007, 22:26
I have to go on vacation an Internet doesnt work well.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 22:35
Was the shop worker hidden by the shop owner?

Btw, how do you like fixing your own toilets now? ~;)

Well the town has hung its plumber out to dry, most likely the hunter got himself diced, and soon the detective will swing - A mafia win in three phases.

Caius
02-03-2007, 23:21
Will someone be Woged?

Csargo
02-03-2007, 23:42
Well the town has hung its plumber out to dry, most likely the hunter got himself diced, and soon the detective will swing - A mafia win in three phases.

Alright Redleg let's say you are the detective. You would be more cautious when voting for someone because you wouldn't want to kill an innocent townie, correct? Well you voted for three different people in the same round just hoping to lynch a random person it would seem.

The fact you were posting in rhyme's and not defending yourself tells me that 1.You didn't want to get caught in a string of lies 2. You were hoping that you would be able to fool some townies into believing your detective story without actually saying it.

Well your ploy didn't fool anyone so I believe that's one mafioso down.

Redleg
02-03-2007, 23:55
Alright Redleg let's say you are the detective. You would be more cautious when voting for someone because you wouldn't want to kill an innocent townie, correct? Well you voted for three different people in the same round just hoping to lynch a random person it would seem.

The fact you were posting in rhyme's and not defending yourself tells me that 1.You didn't want to get caught in a string of lies 2. You were hoping that you would be able to fool some townies into believing your detective story without actually saying it.

Well your ploy didn't fool anyone so I believe that's one mafioso down.

Why should I have been cautious - others had voted for him first. So lets see you chose to pick me along with your mafia buddy Sasaki to be your patsy for a lynching - so regardless of any attempt to defend myself - you would not be convinced.

However instead of taking your bait I decided to have a little fun at your expense. It seems that in your haste you have been very foolish indeed.

Well I have been amused and it seems you have been fooled because you still refuse to see what has been placed before your nose. The blind cannot see because their stuck in a paradigm missing the truth that was placed in front of their nose. I am indifferent of being lynched for the simple fact that I don't care.

After I am dead you will see who speaks the truth and who is false. Will you hang Sasaki after I am gone? Since the bandwagon started with him.

Hop away - it seems to be the task for you.

Caius
02-04-2007, 01:22
Show the results then Redleg.So we can know who is mafia.

Csargo
02-04-2007, 02:10
Why should I have been cautious - others had voted for him first. So lets see you chose to pick me along with your mafia buddy Sasaki to be your patsy for a lynching - so regardless of any attempt to defend myself - you would not be convinced.

However instead of taking your bait I decided to have a little fun at your expense. It seems that in your haste you have been very foolish indeed.

Well I have been amused and it seems you have been fooled because you still refuse to see what has been placed before your nose. The blind cannot see because their stuck in a paradigm missing the truth that was placed in front of their nose. I am indifferent of being lynched for the simple fact that I don't care.

After I am dead you will see who speaks the truth and who is false. Will you hang Sasaki after I am gone? Since the bandwagon started with him.

Hop away - it seems to be the task for you.

Well because normal detective's would be so careless as to bandwagon a person for no reason. Do you think I'm that think-headed? If you would have given some reasoning besides "curiousity killed the cat" I would consider it.

Again with the rhyming who do you think your fooling? I guess you gotta be consistent :shrug:

He is being rather quiet right now I don't know why. If you really thought me and Sasaki to be guilty then why didn't you vote one of us?

Motep
02-04-2007, 03:23
Sorry that this has been late. Computer problems...:stars:

It was beginning to rain by the time sunset rolled along. Almost made the rest of the day seem bright and cheerful...almost. As the voting came to an end, Mayor Amon drew the town together in the city square. After the hubbub had settled down, Mayor Amon read out the votes. "Well...it seems Redleg over here will be the one to go." At these words, the face of Redleg became very pale. "M..m..me?" Redleg slowly and shakily reached for his gun. "Redleg, you dont want to do that" "Why wouldnt I!" Redleg drew his gun before anybody could stop him and he shot The Mayor in his left shoulder. Redleg took off at a run down the street, But before he could get very far, the policemen present took him down. Slowly the remaining townsfolk drew around Amon. "Ill be all right, just get me to the doctor...But I must tel you one thing before I leave...Andres was innocent...he really was just the plumber..." At these words, Mayor Amon blacked out and was taken to the hospital. The rest of the folk wen to their beds.

End of day 2, Beginning of Night 2.

Voting results:

Redleg - 4(Ichigo, Sasaki, Stranger, Fenring)
Abstain - 2 (, Caius, Stig)

Report:

Still Alive:
Hankey
Sasaki
Ichigo
Krazelic
Caius
Stig
Stranger

Lynched:
Andres (day one)
Redleg (day two)

Murdered:
Sir Boo (counter murdered, night one)

Attempted Murder:
Ichigo (night one)
Stig (night one)

Sasaki Kojiro
02-04-2007, 03:45
Hah, so Redleg shot the mayor when he came for his lynching.

Csargo
02-04-2007, 03:47
Hah, so Redleg shot the mayor when he came for his lynching.

Yeah, so much for his I'm the detective.:dizzy2:

Caius
02-04-2007, 04:00
Sorry guys, Im out.
Check the repleacement thread, someone will repleace me.
Good luck.

Caius

Redleg
02-04-2007, 04:32
Oh wait for the reveal tomorrow dear Sasaki what will you do then when it comes back true.

Will you chuckle with glee then?

Should I now exhibit the same childish behavior as you - or should I bow out with grace?

Well grace it is, the next day's end will reveal the truth to you. Then I shall come back and gloat to see you choke on your own pack of lies.

pevergreen
02-04-2007, 05:40
I've Taken the place of Caius.
Ive got my role, but this format is still confusing. Oh well. Night time! yeyeyeyey

The Stranger
02-04-2007, 13:44
hmm... its just a game... no need to get mad... just join the Sasaki is Guilty as Hell club!!!

Motep
02-04-2007, 16:49
hmm... its just a game... no need to get mad... just join the Sasaki is Guilty as Hell club!!!

Yes...thats always done alot of good in the past....

Redleg
02-04-2007, 17:21

Who's mad, not I, just expressing a thought of should I be a child - or not.

Motep
02-04-2007, 19:30
four hours untill the assembly meets in the town square at dawn

Motep
02-05-2007, 00:33
Fenring was enjoying his eveming at the local pub, despite the recnt danger that had gripped the town. He was sipping his coffee, watching the news, when two men walked up to his booth. "Hello Fenring, what a pleasant surprise to meet you here." The fact that there were two of them put Fenring on edge, and he considered reaching for his gun. "Come sit with us Fenring, we'll get you a fresh coffee, we see you've been sipping on that one for quite a while". Fenring was nervous, but he saw no other option but to go with these men. "All right. lead the way" They took him to the booth in the corner, which was far from the nearest customer. There they sat for a while discussing politics, no less, when Fenring began to feel a little quesy. He began to slur his speech and his movemnets became jerky. "Guys, I dont feel so..." At these words, he collapsed onto the floor. The strangers pushed him under the table. "Goodnight Fenring"

Mayor Amon walked quickly to his seat Behind the podium he set up in the square. He looked a wreck, he was still in the same bloodstained clothes he wore the day before, although today, they were substantially more wrinkled. "Our dear friend fenring was killed thsi night...one in the latest sting of crime and violence that has set its gaze upon our small town..." Amon clutched his shoulder "It seems that Redleg was my undercover detective...under the pay of Johnson over here. I am ashamed of you people. Now it will that much harder to rid the town of this menace. I fear that we may not be able to do so, and that my town will become the next drug haven in this nation. I surrender my post. Commence the lynch and the vote for your next Mayor..." mayor Amon walked away from the square and was not seen in the Town of Shaloowcreek ever again.

Night Two over

day Three begins

Report:

Still Alive:
Hankey
Sasaki
Ichigo
Pever
Stig
Stranger

Lynched:
Andres (day one) (plumber)
Redleg (day two) (detective)

Murdered:
Sir Boo (counter murdered, night one) (hunter)
Fenring (night two)

Attempted Murder:
Ichigo (night one)
Stig (night one)

Kralizec
02-05-2007, 00:45
Gah :furious3:

Stig
02-05-2007, 00:46
So we're doing pretty well here
Plumber, Detective, who will we lynch next?

Motep
02-05-2007, 00:47
So we're doing pretty well here
Plumber, Detective, who will we lynch next?

At this rate, you will end up lynching the doctor

Sasaki Kojiro
02-05-2007, 00:48
...so Redleg was the detective. So we lynched our best role because he decided to speak in rhymes instead of claim, in order to laugh at our predicament today. :thumbsdown:

We must have gotten one mafia though or the game would be over. I guess Sir Boo wasn't the hunter.

pevergreen
02-05-2007, 00:51
We got a mafia? Sweet!

Stig
02-05-2007, 00:51
We must have gotten one mafia though or the game would be over. I guess Sir Boo wasn't the hunter.
No the mafia work like 2 wise guys, they only have 1 kill per night
So Sir Boo could still be the hunter, tho I doubt it as he had a pro-Town role and didn't post to say he was sorry

Sasaki Kojiro
02-05-2007, 00:53
No the mafia work like 2 wise guys, they only have 1 kill per night
So Sir Boo could still be the hunter, tho I doubt it as he had a pro-Town role and didn't post to say he was sorry

But if there were three mafia left then they would have equal numbers with the townies and the game would be over.

Motep
02-05-2007, 00:54
My bad...i forgot to tell you what Sir Boo was......as its too late for a write up......Sir Boo was the Hunter. The Mafia Remain Untouched.

Csargo
02-05-2007, 00:55
Vote:GH

Motep
02-05-2007, 00:55
But if there were three mafia left then they would have equal numbers with the townies and the game would be over.

I wont end this untill there are more mafia than townie.

Stig
02-05-2007, 00:56
My bad...i forgot to tell you what Sir Boo was......as its too late for a write up......Sir Boo was the Hunter. The Mafia Remain Untouched.

great, so we do have 3 mafia, tho only 2 can kill ... and only 1 kill

Sasaki Kojiro
02-05-2007, 00:59

He is being really really quiet. Can't remember a single post of his.

oh yeah, he voted me twice for no reason.

Motep
02-05-2007, 01:00
great, so we do have 3 mafia, tho only 2 can kill ... and only 1 kill

so, unless you lynch a mafia and block a murder, The mafia will win. (you people know you can vote a director, right?)

Stig
02-05-2007, 01:01
I think I have to help the Stranger bandwagon, normally he would post far far far more ... but also a proper Stranger mafia would attack Sasaki
but for now:
Vote: Stranger

untill he comes up with some defence

Sasaki Kojiro
02-05-2007, 01:03
Select:Sasaki for mayor.

pevergreen
02-05-2007, 01:06
Bah..Vote: TS

Until he provides reasons.

Redleg
02-05-2007, 01:08
...so Redleg was the detective. So we lynched our best role because he decided to speak in rhymes instead of claim, in order to laugh at our predicament today. :thumbsdown:

Just like I told you in the beginning of the rhyme - to bad you and Ichigo decided to preconcieve that I was guilty.

Stig
02-05-2007, 01:12
Select: Stig
I only trust myself

Anyone who selects anyone but himself is suspicious :whip:

pevergreen
02-05-2007, 01:16
Whats the benefit of being director?

On the basis of I plan on giving Sasaki a bad role in my game (it will be random) so i Select: Sasaki

Motep
02-05-2007, 01:19
Whats the benefit of being director?

On the basis of I plan on giving Sasaki a bad role in my game (it will be random) so i Select: Sasaki

The director cannot be murdered.

GeneralHankerchief
02-05-2007, 02:10
Select: GH

Same reason.

Csargo
02-05-2007, 02:14
Select:Ichigo

Motep
02-05-2007, 22:38
Judging by the current voting record, we will likely not get any more votes in before deadline. So, i might as well end it now.

As Mayor Amon had walked out of the town, his Deputy, Officer Johnson, took charge of the commitee. After evrybody hed finished writing up their ballots, He unscrewed the voting box and counted up the votes. "Not Surprisingly, The Stranger has been the one sentenced to lynch." The Stranger started aake when he heard his name. "Wha....whod we vote for?" johnson slapped his palm onto his forehead "Just get up here Strange..." He got out of his seat, still confused, and walked up to the podium. He couldnt help but think it was his time to be lynched, But he tried to think positive, maybe they elected him mayor. that woukld be nice....maybe he would get his own guard to protect him from the monsters in the city. Maybe he would get a substantial pay raise and get that mansion in Billings he always wanted. Maybe some fine female maids...to be his "personal assistants". He almost had a grin on his face when he reached the Podium. "Stranger" snapped back into reality, the Stranger finally noticed the cold stares that the crowd was giving him "you have been sentenced to hang...come peacefully and we will make it go quickly." The blood left Strangers face, but he complied meekly with the demands, and did not object when they tied the noose around his neck, or even when they raised the rope. Ater half a minute on the rope he was still alive, but a tad blue in the face when he groaned "shoot me...end tis....SHOOT ME!!!" Johnson was forced to comply with the demand, and Stranger got a slug to the face. They took his body down and put into the pre-prepared body bag. His coffin would come later.

When they had returned to their seats, almost all with paler faces, Johnson decided to announce the new mayor. "Our new mayor, and head of this...commitee...is Sasaki Kojiro. He will recieve all of the benifits of mayor, except for the pay, as there is now one to pay it. You will not be exempt from the Lynch, but you will have a bodyguard on you at all times. You will have to resign your office when the town is restored and a new mayor can be properly elected." Sasaki walked up to the Podium, a little antsy about the days events, but still coherent. "Thank you for electing me. Well...there is nothing to say now except for goodnight." With this, Sasaki, Mayor Kojiro, Let Johnson resume his post at the Podium. "Fenring was my cop....sadly you have lynched him. But it was for the good of the town I suppose....it was, afterall, your decision"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Three over
Night Three has Begun

the Butchers Bill: (sounds alot better than "report")

Still Alive:
Hankey
Sasaki
Ichigo
Pever
Stig

Lynched:
Andres (day one) (plumber)
Redleg (day two) (detective)
Stranger (day Three)

Murdered:
Sir Boo (counter murdered, night one) (hunter)
Fenring (night two) (cop)

Attempted Murder:
Ichigo (night one)
Stig (night one)

Motep
02-05-2007, 23:11
The Mafia have placed their deadly grip upon the town of ShallowCreek Montana. They have placed one of their own as Mayor even. They rounded up the remaining townsfolk, and killed them in the city square. They buried the bodies, and ushered in new people to the town. they csme, slowly, but they eventually repopulated the town and even brought it into new glory, providing new recriuts for the gang. They eventually spread to other towns and cities across Montana, and began calling themselves The Militia of montana after taking out the real organization. This is where ShallowCreek leaves off, and My soon-to-be major mafia, the Militia of montana, begins.

GAME OVER

Roles:

Pro-Town:
Stig- Doctor
Fenring- Cop (killed)
Stranger- Shop Worker (killed)
Ichigo- Shop Owner
Redleg- Detective (killed)
Sir Boo- Hunter (killed)
Andres- Plumber (Killed)

Pro- Mafia:
pevergreen (formerly Caius)- Mafia Don
Sasaki Kojiro- Wise-guy
Hankey- Wise-guy

Csargo
02-05-2007, 23:13
I guess me trying to capture Sasaki last night didn't work. :shame:

GeneralHankerchief
02-05-2007, 23:14
Sweeeeeeeeet. :evil:

Sasaki, pever, please disregard my PM as there is no need. :tongue:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-05-2007, 23:17
Sweeeeeeeeet. :evil:

Sasaki, pever, please disregard my PM as there is no need. :tongue:

lol, please disregard my reply outlining our strategy :laugh4:

Nice job guys ~:pimp:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-05-2007, 23:19
I guess me trying to capture Sasaki last night didn't work. :shame:

The shop owner can't capture anybody??

I will say we got a bit lucky this game, with Redleg getting blocked.

Who blocked GH night one then?