PDA

View Full Version : Console Gaming

CybrGamr
02-02-2007, 20:49
Anyone here game on the consoles?

I just got Rogue Galaxy yesterday. I haven't started it up yet, but I understand it is similar to Dragon Quest VIII - which was awesome. Between that, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Call of Duty 3, I have many hours of console play awaiting me.

I am also looking for a Wii and hope to have one soon for Zelda.

What are you all playing on your consoles??

pevergreen
02-03-2007, 12:47
What am I playing? Well...

On console...not much.

Battalion Wars.
bit of Soul Calibur 2

What Console?
Gamecube!

Bah on all new Zelda games. Stay true to the Ocarina of Time! and slightly less great, but still good Mask...oh...I forgot its name. :shame: Wait, just remembered "Majora's Mask"

But yeah, Zelda has become too cartoony now, if I am mistaken about this last one, please inform me.

Mario still rules. :laugh4:

:bow:

naut
02-03-2007, 13:23
Gears of War ftw.

The Foolish Horseman
02-03-2007, 15:00
i was playing on my 360 on nba 2k7 alot but my xbox 360 has given up the ghost after a year and a half...so im not playing on any consoles at the mo

Maurus
02-03-2007, 19:49
The last game I played on my PS2 was Star Trek: Encounters, I will try to get a PS3 as soon as a game that I like comes out for it

The Foolish Horseman
02-03-2007, 19:56
Get a 360 with star trek legacy

Artorius Maximus
02-03-2007, 21:22
I have a Nintendo 64, a GameCube, a Playstation 2, an Xbox, and an Xbox 360. I don't play console games very often any more, though. When I do, it is usually The Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion for my Xbox 360, its a great game, maybe you should look into getting it someday.

The Foolish Horseman
02-03-2007, 21:28
I have a Nintendo 64, a GameCube, a Playstation 2, an Xbox, and an Xbox 360. I don't play console games very often any more, though. When I do, it is usually The Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion for my Xbox 360, its a great game, maybe you should look into getting it someday.

got oblivion on my pc

CybrGamr
02-04-2007, 02:37
I myself have owned most of the consoles over the last 30 years - way back to the Atari 2600.

While a game of Civ IV or MTW is fun, I find I prefer coming home, laying on the couch and playing a nice relaxed game of Tiger Woods. I spend all day at a computer at work that I don't always feel like spending the whole evening on one at home.

It's a great thing that there are so many quality console games to play.

I have spent some time with Morrowind on the 360. I need to invest some more with it...

Maurus
02-04-2007, 02:40
Get a 360 with star trek legacy

I have it for PC and I must say I was quite dissaponted with it :thumbsdown:

LuckyDog Trojan
02-14-2007, 23:01
Although the PC is my preferred method of gaming, I do own (and enjoy) playing on a PS2. Will definitely be buying a PS3 once the price comes down a bit.

Currently playing 'Hero's of the Pacific' (flight sim) and MoH. Believe it or not - I really get pumped over the GTA series and am looking forward to Rockstar's next release in this venerable line in less than a year. (I have daughters in high school who think it's weird that I like San Andreas or Vice City).

Caerfanan
02-15-2007, 16:30

Aaaargh. I don't play on consoles at home, but I actually did try Oblivion on an XBOX360 at a friend's place.

I struggle not to buy the console and the game!!! My social life depends on it!

Quintus Of Pompeii
02-17-2007, 13:49
Prince Of Persia - Two Thrones
XBOX

Eadric
02-17-2007, 17:54
Any good strategy wargames for consoles? Most of my gaming is stuff like Total War and hex-based wargames. Doesn't seem to be much out there, last time I looked. That's why I haven't bought a console yet.

Whygodwhy
02-17-2007, 18:09
there is not really any good stragety games for consuls but Sid meyers pirates does have a okay turn based mini game and the rest of the game is very good