PDA

View Full Version : What I think of this

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
02-04-2007, 20:26
I recently started my own Homepage, just to add some fun to my TW experenice. Now I been trying to be a good boy for couple weeks now and such, and I am very much sicken to see these things posts on my site, on my guestbook, (which I deleted)

https://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guest2ct3.jpg

https://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gust2td5.jpg

I am lost for word, but kinda not suprise.

I did not want to bring this forward, knowing that there is not much this communtiy can do, But I can not let this go off the hook. I will not put up with this kind of harassment throw against me. There is a thing Line People, of Posting some bad about me, and going over the line, and to me, this is going over the line.

I don't think the Coward who posted this will come forward, but I do have a list of suspects (I will not name them). Like I said, I will not put up with this Trash, and I don't think Anyone one of you guys, Rather you be Pever,Monarch,Tosa or Tomi or anyone here would not put up with it ethier.

My Message to that person/persons is:

I don't know why you wuold do this, since I trying to have fun with people in this communtiy, who I never played with before. Just make sure I never find out who you are.

http://www.freewebs.com/bhckingwarman88/index.htm

is my site FYI

The Foolish Horseman
02-04-2007, 20:30
I recently started my own Homepage, just to add some fun to my TW experenice. Now I been trying to be a good boy for couple weeks now and such, and I am very much sicken to see these things posts on my site, on my guestbook, (which I deleted)

https://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guest2ct3.jpg

https://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gust2td5.jpg

I am lost for word, but kinda not suprise.

I did not want to bring this forward, knowing that there is not much this communtiy can do, But I can not let this go off the hook. I will not put up with this kind of harassment throw against me. There is a thing Line People, of Posting some bad about me, and going over the line, and to me, this is going over the line.

I don't think the Coward who posted this will come forward, but I do have a list of suspects (I will not name them). Like I said, I will not put up with this Trash, and I don't think Anyone one of you guys, Rather you be Pever,Monarch,Tosa or Tomi or anyone here would not put up with it ethier.

My Message to that person/persons is:

I don't know why you wuold do this, since I trying to have fun with people in this communtiy, who I never played with before. Just make sure I never find out who you are.

http://www.freewebs.com/bhckingwarman88/index.htm

is my site FYI

hey warman dont listen to em, they obviously cant enjoy the delights of the warman

im joining your site

tibilicus
02-04-2007, 20:37
Porve them wrong Warman.

try and start again new.

Then you might gather soem repsect.

Tib

Monarch
02-04-2007, 20:50
Heh well they've blatantly just gone too far there. I think that goes beyond banter into just plain harassment.

02-04-2007, 20:53
hey warman dont listen to em, they obviously cant enjoy the delights of the warman

im joining your site

Yea I know General, and Tib. and Thank you General.

btw, General, I like your sig

but anyhow,

it's just, I try, but, you know. I hate to complain, I hate to quit for good because

1. I like TW
2. I'm addicted to it

so, it's like, I'm stuck here (which is a good thing:yes: ) and it like, no matter what I do, I say the wrong thing to someone, or meh.

But this caused me to Missed my Samirai Warlords game on VI today, because when I got there, my buddies were already in game,

because, I was Telling Kami from Arcani about this, and he was argeeing with me and about some of my most recent run ins and that

but this is why I only play TW 1 or 2 times a week, sometimes only 1. Why? Because of this.This is why I only spend mabye half hour a day doing TW stuff at .org and that, and only play on Fridays

on Sundays I can't play, becauses ethier I got school, or if I do have time like today, this trash comes alnog and ruins it

That's why I can't have fun. It's Like Tib

I try to Prove, But how can I prove, when I'm getting screwed up the kamalzooe here.

But Hey, just like I would like to have a Hall of Fame award one day, Mabye if I keep trying, I catch a break eh? :yes:

edit:

like your quote in your sig to Monarch

x-dANGEr
02-04-2007, 23:05
Warman.. Honestly you give a lot of importance to everyone's comment. Just, play and have fun, obeying the rules when you join others' games and get done with it. As long as you do nothing wrong, no one will ever intercept you, and if anyone does, just ignore. By being silent towards them.. You actually torture them. Silence is the strongest reaction to anything.

02-05-2007, 02:15
Warman.. Honestly you give a lot of importance to everyone's comment. Just, play and have fun, obeying the rules when you join others' games and get done with it. As long as you do nothing wrong, no one will ever intercept you, and if anyone does, just ignore. By being silent towards them.. You actually torture them. Silence is the strongest reaction to anything.

Big X-Danger,

Still play TW by the way??

I know, it's just, if someone just came on, and call me a Butthead and a noob, I would just take a pic of it,just in case, and just delete it off,and that's it. But I'm not going to let these Banter attacks against me, in this kind of harassment, just run off and pretend no one said anything. I can ignore, but there comes a Time when One Must Bring forth this kind of harassment and show fellow players and say "see?"

I do like to play for fun, and me liking to have fun, is the reason I'm obliolusly here at .org and playing MP.

Being Slient is good, you torture them.... But I just have to learn to handle myself, so I don't respond..

pike master
02-05-2007, 12:59
i think your attitude is a good one toward those who are acting like they are.if we know who they are that harrases you perhaps the whole community can give them a hard time. harrassment is a sign of low respect between players and competitors and shows lack of respect which is crucial to presenting yourself as a clan someone wants to join.

no one wants to join a clan that has no respect for other players. at least any players with any conscience.

in my opinion all you need do is look for those clans that generally show lack of respect to everyone on the forums and game lobbies and you probably have your suspects. but i am certian that such things would never come from our clan as you already know. we all respect you warman. you have my support in this matter.

02-05-2007, 15:43
i think your attitude is a good one toward those who are acting like they are.if we know who they are that harrases you perhaps the whole community can give them a hard time. harrassment is a sign of low respect between players and competitors and shows lack of respect which is crucial to presenting yourself as a clan someone wants to join.

no one wants to join a clan that has no respect for other players. at least any players with any conscience.

in my opinion all you need do is look for those clans that generally show lack of respect to everyone on the forums and game lobbies and you probably have your suspects. but i am certian that such things would never come from our clan as you already know. we all respect you warman. you have my support in this matter.

I try,
try

to have a good attiude. It's hard for me , and oblosulby I still got into a few scarps since I sign the COH in Setember, I won't deny that, and I'll stand up and admit that. Takes guts to do that and apogles.:yes:

Normaly, I would just igonore it, ban them,etc...., if it wasn't that bad. I would have just taken pics for proof if I ever find them (I doubt it,but who knows), and just delete the posts and move on.
And from now on, I will just drop it and move on,because ignoring them is the best way.

But just this one time, I didn't want to let go. I wanted to take the pics,save them, and post them here and say

"I will not put up with this"

That, Is a Act of Defieance. those types of people hate when you stand up to them, because they can't support themselves then.Escally when I have support, from Mad Mech and others.

Escally they can't do much on top of them, when I start ignoring them, and pretending this never happens.

I know I still got people who hate me, and I tried to apogles to them. If they can't accpect me apogles to them, then it's their ploblem. I can be a nice fun person here, and really don't mean any harm.

Ignoring them sounds good now :2thumbsup:

Monarch
02-05-2007, 17:08
Warman, ot but since you'll probably read this. You're wanted: http://theshinobis.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=84

;)

Denali
02-05-2007, 20:08
:daisy:

02-05-2007, 22:03
Warman, ot but since you'll probably read this. You're wanted: http://theshinobis.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=84

;)

Thank you Dear Monarch, I did not even see that :laugh4:

Good luck against Woko :2thumbsup:

x-dANGEr
02-06-2007, 00:11
Big X-Danger,

Still play TW by the way??

I know, it's just, if someone just came on, and call me a Butthead and a noob, I would just take a pic of it,just in case, and just delete it off,and that's it. But I'm not going to let these Banter attacks against me, in this kind of harassment, just run off and pretend no one said anything. I can ignore, but there comes a Time when One Must Bring forth this kind of harassment and show fellow players and say "see?"

I do like to play for fun, and me liking to have fun, is the reason I'm obliolusly here at .org and playing MP.

Being Slient is good, you torture them.... But I just have to learn to handle myself, so I don't respond..
Well.. I try to keep playing it. I just have no "feelings" for games anymore :P

Anyway mate. If you can't ignore them, don't give them a chance. I mean, just don't open boards or whatever, till you know you can handle the usual prick coming over and insulting you just to fill his needs, which if you don't fill (By being silent as I already told you ~;) ), he will just be literally tortured and leave you for your sake.

02-06-2007, 04:40
Well.. I try to keep playing it. I just have no "feelings" for games anymore :P

Anyway mate. If you can't ignore them, don't give them a chance. I mean, just don't open boards or whatever, till you know you can handle the usual prick coming over and insulting you just to fill his needs, which if you don't fill (By being silent as I already told you ~;) ), he will just be literally tortured and leave you for your sake.

Yea m8, I been getting told that alot, and personally, that's a hell alot better being silent then saying something, because I learend, even if you say something small, and just to defend yourself, you just filling his needs and having other people think you still can't handle him/them.

RtkBedivere
02-06-2007, 06:17
i try to make a point of never gettign offened by people who cant spell. Its seems to help me out alot and helps me ignore 80% of lobby spam :beam:

caravel
02-06-2007, 16:26
{BHC}KingWarman888, those individuals posting these comments did not identify themselves nor use their forum handles, and as such are not worth even 1 second of your time. By posting here you have given these people the impression that the comments made have somehow offended you, and as such probably encouraged them. In the future you should simply delete any such messages and not spare them a thought. The comments seem very immature, and are probably from those that you have had a run in with in the past.

Rise above it, close the case and move on.

:bow:

pike master
02-06-2007, 19:05
i disagree recent events plus warmans comments and pict are revealing the source of much trouble in the total war community. said individuals should be reprimanded by all and discouraged from being this way.

Puzz3D
02-06-2007, 19:14
But this caused me to Missed my Samirai Warlords game on VI today, because when I got there, my buddies were already in game,
We made a space for you in that Samurai Warlords game Warmann, but you left so quickly that you didn't see it. I would have dropped from the game right away, but I was hosting and asked Tosa if he would host so that I could sit out. Tosa then just exited the game so that you could join, but you were already gone.

02-06-2007, 19:52
We made a space for you in that Samurai Warlords game Warmann, but you left so quickly that you didn't see it. I would have dropped from the game right away, but I was hosting and asked Tosa if he would host so that I could sit out. Tosa then just exited the game so that you could join, but you were already gone.

Hey,

ah sorry about that Puzz :sweatdrop:

thanks for doing that for me m8 :yes: , but I just didn't want you or someone else to sit out for a bit because of me joining late or something.I would feel bad if one of you guys didn't have fun because of me. I will be on this coming SUnday though, 2PM sharp ( I hope) :yes: :2thumbsup:

I got the mindset of

You have to, say, bring this to the communtiy's attention to a point. Normally, igonring it would be a good idea, but when it happens so often, and to this intent, then I think you ( or me in this case) should bring it to thr comuntiy's attention. I have a list of suspects, but obliboulsy I will not find out who they are though.

It just to me, Ignore to a point, but when they invade your own homepage,you trying to have fun with, and did this-

oh hold, I tell you a story

in 2004, I had 2 of my clan (BHC) fourms spammed when I started BHC on VI in June 2004

I had my 2005 BHC fourm on RTW spammed so bad, I had to shut it down because I could not ban all of the IP's my VI enemies was using

in 2006,I was able to stop it early

but one thing was in common

I never bring that to the attention of MP here.

when ym guestbook had 1 comment from Elmark, that was nice of him :yes:

I came on the very nexy day, to find 11 comments, a Honroable one from Elmark, but after his, I found 10 spam comments, as you can see in the pics.

Of Course, igonroing the spammers for 3 years, I wasn't going to let it go, untill I at least showed the community it..

Dionysus9
02-06-2007, 20:55
i disagree recent events plus warmans comments and pict are revealing the source of much trouble in the total war community. said individuals should be reprimanded by all and discouraged from being this way.

I understand where you are coming from MadCat, but it doesn't work. They enjoy riling people up and they don't care a bit about what others thing. You can reprimand all you want and it only encourages them. The only thing to do is ignore and eventually they will lose interest.

If you give them any attention they will continue. Its not like they are school children who can be sent to the principals office or detention-- there is no "teeth" to punish with. Again, they don't care what the community thinks-- in fact they dislike the community. So if you show disdain for them, it only encourages them.

As Warman says--at some point the community should be aware... but ultimately all we can do is just ignore it.

t1master
02-07-2007, 00:52
as warman himself has pointed out, his past history in the community is lurid and one which was received with scorn. warman on multiple occasions acted the fool and made himself a pariya within the tw community. however, he has begun his journey of repentance and seeks to make things whole. he is to be commended for that. warman, you must be aware that this effort is fraught with peril on all sides. these guys are like howler monkeys hurling their own feces at you. just ignore them.

http://www.greendragonbelize.com/jungleresort/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10001/index_howler_lg.jpg

if you want to get them, make a section on your site for hatemail and mindless rambling idiots.... ;)

gl and hf warman!

02-07-2007, 01:16
as warman himself has pointed out, his past history in the community is lurid and one which was received with scorn. warman on multiple occasions acted the fool and made himself a pariya within the tw community. however, he has begun his journey of repentance and seeks to make things whole. he is to be commended for that. warman, you must be aware that this effort is fraught with peril on all sides. these guys are like howler monkeys hurling their own feces at you. just ignore them.

http://www.greendragonbelize.com/jungleresort/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10001/index_howler_lg.jpg

if you want to get them, make a section on your site for hatemail and mindless rambling idiots.... ;)

gl and hf warman!

Thanks T1!!:2thumbsup:

Like today, I already stuck 2 people on my block/Ignore list because they were annoying me on TW, and funny thing is, they are from well known TW clans. Obilious I won't say who, but there you go.

I screwed up serveral times in the communtiy, and realize, this chance I hae now is my first, and proably my last chance I have to make myself "good" again, so to speak, so that why I'm going to make it good again :yes:

x-dANGEr
02-07-2007, 15:55
If you ever get teased abused by a Sith come to me mate :P

Zeph
02-07-2007, 18:58
:daisy:

Nem
02-10-2007, 03:46
Do you remember posting this less than a month ago.

Warman post 09/01/2007

I think it's time for me to go, or take a long needed-- Long Break. I been here since March 2004, firsting starting on VI. I was on the unpatched server, with all the 99K "noobs" lol. still had fun. I came to the patch server where all you guys were in July 2006,after BHC got taken out of my control, and applying to join KOTR and Praetioran. I been here almost 3 years, been in Rivarilies,good and bad, and did things that were good, and things I wish I never did ,but could Laugh at now. Some Things I stand by of what or so, but I don't know. I won't quit right away of course. We all Addicts to this Game. From People like Magyar Khan, to ElmarkofFear, to Me and the brand new player that just came aborad. We all addicts here,rather you admit it or not. if I quit today, do you think I would stay offline long? The first time I tired to quit in Febraybuy 2006, I came on the next day only to "watch" then came on 1 or 2 days afterwards to start playing again .In June and Janarauy,same deal. So I will still stay here for another 3-6 weeks, and in that time, I can battle and make a few more nice little feuds. In that time, I can help BHC grow for tournments like....

People who enjoy Trolling, Flaming and Spamming are all the same in my book, useless members of the community who should be nailed to a tree.

I suggest you stop posting that you want to make "a few more nice little feuds" because as the saying goes,

"You reap what you sow"

Congrats it looks like your having a bumper harvest!

Your actions give you weight not words, say what you mean and mean what say.

I'm sorry you are receiving abuse from these morons. They add nothing positive to the community ever, they are gutless little turds who mouth off because they know they are safe hiding behind consoles.

02-11-2007, 18:25
Do you remember posting this less than a month ago.

Warman post 09/01/2007

I think it's time for me to go, or take a long needed-- Long Break. I been here since March 2004, firsting starting on VI. I was on the unpatched server, with all the 99K "noobs" lol. still had fun. I came to the patch server where all you guys were in July 2006,after BHC got taken out of my control, and applying to join KOTR and Praetioran. I been here almost 3 years, been in Rivarilies,good and bad, and did things that were good, and things I wish I never did ,but could Laugh at now. Some Things I stand by of what or so, but I don't know. I won't quit right away of course. We all Addicts to this Game. From People like Magyar Khan, to ElmarkofFear, to Me and the brand new player that just came aborad. We all addicts here,rather you admit it or not. if I quit today, do you think I would stay offline long? The first time I tired to quit in Febraybuy 2006, I came on the next day only to "watch" then came on 1 or 2 days afterwards to start playing again .In June and Janarauy,same deal. So I will still stay here for another 3-6 weeks, and in that time, I can battle and make a few more nice little feuds. In that time, I can help BHC grow for tournments like....

People who enjoy Trolling, Flaming and Spamming are all the same in my book, useless members of the community who should be nailed to a tree.

I suggest you stop posting that you want to make "a few more nice little feuds" because as the saying goes,

"You reap what you sow"

Congrats it looks like your having a bumper harvest!

Your actions give you weight not words, say what you mean and mean what say.

I'm sorry you are receiving abuse from these morons. They add nothing positive to the community ever, they are gutless little turds who mouth off because they know they are safe hiding behind consoles.

I meant Friendly Games,Friendly Series aganist some Friends..

Mabye I should not have said it that way, because if you check this out
(for you people who signed up on their site)

http://theshinobis.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=36

I got another publihc bashing on Shinobis Fourm.

Pretty Patheitc eh? I think it's time for me to stat taking Actions, and I will.

TosaInu
02-11-2007, 18:56
:scastle: