PDA

View Full Version : The Kingdom of Peace and Love

Kralizec
02-05-2007, 01:59
In a moment, I'll send the players PM's with further instructions. Meanwhile, read this:
Don't reply to this thread, at least not for now

The frontroom, februari 2007. All is well in the kingdom of peace and love. BKS and Beirut are on vacation, thinking that nothing bad could happen while they were gone.

In februari a ship crashes offshore, leaking dangerous chemicals into the sea. The chemicals enter the water system via the desaltination plants and an unknown number of people drink from it before the problem surfaces and measures are taken. The frontroom is in shock.
Not much is known about the chemicals, except that the effects vary from person to person. Most people just become temporarily sick, in others the chemicals cause hallucinations and permanent psychological damage. There is no known medical test that can determin if one is affected.
The second shock comes a week later when a natural gas container explodes, killing 7 and severely wounding 4 others. After the police investigates the incident, they come to the conclusion that it was most definitely the deliberate work of an unknown perpetrator who started a fire at the compound. The bodies of the victoms are completely scorched and most are barely recognisable. After a dificult process of identification it turns out the victims were: Alexander the pretty Good, Caravel, General Boreaus Brittanicus, Lord Motep of Kendermore, Martok, Mithrandir and Sir Boo.
The only remaining survivors are Crazed Rabbit, Proletariat, Redleg and Louis IV the Fat, who all suffer from second and third degree burns.
It is only a day later when a second massacre is exposed: Don Corleone, while walking across the beach to take his mind of things, finds the body of a man whose arms and head are missing. Nearby an abandoned car is found, and the car is shown to be property of Pevergreen, who has indeed been missing since the day before.

It's obvious what is going on: the chemicals are causing psychopathy and driving people into murderous rage. The police are almost certain that the two crimes were from different killers. Probably there are several latent psychopaths among the frontroomers as well, who haven't made their move yet.
While the police assures that the situation is under control, some frontroomers panick and take refuge to extreme measures...

Note: as you can see, this list far exceeds the allowed 12 players for a mini-game. However, most of those on the list are Non-Player Characters.

Alive:
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
CountArach
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Dutch_guy
Hughtower
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Masy
Moros
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Sasaki Koijiro
Seamus Fermanagh
Stig
The Stranger
Warluster

Dead:
Alexander the pretty Good
Caravel
General Boreaus Brittanicus
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Pevergreen
Sir Boo

Crazed Rabbit
02-05-2007, 02:41
*Crazed Rabbit stirs from his coma in the intensive care unit. His face and body are almost completely covered in bandages, and dangerously high levels of morphine course through his veins*

*His once exceedingly handsome face is now almost completely covered with bandages, and his lips tremble and emit a few raspy words*

"With...my last breath...I...curse...Zoidberg!"

*He slips back into the coma.*

Kralizec
02-05-2007, 03:05
Lol...

PM's must be sent by 23:00, februari 5, GMT+1

General note: people who noticed their name is up there but who are not playing themselves are allowed to post, but please be ambiguous about it and don't reveal that you're not playing.

Motep
02-05-2007, 03:31
Damn man...it sucks to die so early...

pevergreen
02-05-2007, 09:21
I know eh...

"With...my last breath...I...curse...Zoidberg!"

Is this flurry of Zoidberg related remarks have anything to do with my new member title? It's happening here as well now!

The Foolish Horseman
02-05-2007, 19:48
damn....death is fun

Redleg
02-05-2007, 19:51
damn....death is fun

But why did he mention you if your alreadly dead. I think there will be some vampires and ghouls in this kingdom of peace and love.

I better go stock up on some holy water and some wooden stakes. In fact instead of lynching I bet we get to pick an individual to stake in the heart.

Pannonian
02-05-2007, 20:09
But why did he mention you if your alreadly dead. I think there will be some vampires and ghouls in this kingdom of peace and love.

I better go stock up on some holy water and some wooden stakes. In fact instead of lynching I bet we get to pick an individual to stake in the heart.
Were you disappointed Moros was shot instead of staked?

Redleg
02-05-2007, 20:45
Were you disappointed Moros was shot instead of staked?

Moros was shot? He is listed in the alive portion of this game. Have you shot him? Are you confessing to your own guilt in his murder during this night?

Hmm interesting considering your not listed as a particpant in this particlur game.

So begone, ghost.:laugh4: :laugh4:

Moros
02-05-2007, 20:54
I signed up on this game? I hope you can find someone to replace me as I don't have the time to join in on mafia game.

Crazed Rabbit
02-05-2007, 21:20

You bloodlust is distrubing, I say we lynch Redleg!

That, combined with your obtusiveness, practically screams mafia.

CR

Redleg
02-05-2007, 21:50
You bloodlust is distrubing, I say we lynch Redleg!

That, combined with your obtusiveness, practically screams mafia.

CR

No fair using such big words - they make my brain hurt really bad.

Motep
02-05-2007, 22:09

What word ther would you consider big?

Crazed Rabbit
02-05-2007, 22:10

Why? Have the chemicals that turned you into a psychopath made higher level thinking difficult?

Practically an admission of guilt.

CR

Redleg
02-05-2007, 22:58
Why? Have the chemicals that turned you into a psychopath made higher level thinking difficult?

Practically an admission of guilt.

CR

Again with the big words - my brian hurts

Kralizec
02-06-2007, 01:43
Update:

The police proudly reports that nobody else has been killed just yet. Since this is no doubt because of extremely fine police work, Chief Investigator Fenring has recommended himself for promotion.

People are encouraged to stay indoors though, we can't garantue your safety.

Alive:
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
CountArach
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Dutch_guy
Hughtower
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Masy
Moros
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Sasaki Koijiro
Seamus Fermanagh
Stig
The Stranger
Warluster

Dead:
Caravel
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Pevergreen
Sir Boo

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 16:57
Update

The police reports that both Sasaki and Ichigo met their demise last night, and the end of Day 2. They're unwilling to give any details at present.

Next PM deadline: 12:00 GMT+1, februari 8

Alive:
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
CountArach
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Dutch_guy
Hughtower
Louis IV the Fat
Masy
Moros
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
Stig
The Stranger
Warluster

Dead:
Caravel
Ichigo
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Pevergreen
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo

Sasaki Kojiro
02-07-2007, 17:31
lol I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, the two people who could be guaranteed to be playing got killed.

Csargo
02-07-2007, 21:07
Sad really.

Crazed Rabbit
02-07-2007, 21:12
Well, are we going to do what it takes to end this menace by lynching Redleg, who's practically admitted he's one of the killers?

CR

Dutch_guy
02-07-2007, 21:26
lol I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, the two people who could be guaranteed to be playing got killed.

Since when has that been of an issue, you always continue posting -there's no stopping you ~;)

:balloon2:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-07-2007, 21:42
Since when has that been of an issue, you always continue posting -there's no stopping you ~;)

This thread isn't much of a poster :p

The Stranger
02-07-2007, 21:54
Please don't kill me

Csargo
02-07-2007, 21:56
Well, are we going to do what it takes to end this menace by lynching Redleg, who's practically admitted he's one of the killers?

CR

No.

Redleg
02-08-2007, 05:10

CR

So I practically admitted I am one of the killers? That's a gaint leap in logic that takes you from the plains of rationality - to the bending of shapes of Salvador Dalhi's paintings.

Is your watch melting yet?

Ouch that much thinking has made my brain hurt once again

Kralizec
02-08-2007, 14:47
Update: end of Day 3

Another murder has taken place. This time, the victim was Stig. The police refuses to comment on this time and have sealed off his house.

Alive:
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
CountArach
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Dutch_guy
Hughtower
Louis IV the Fat
Masy
Moros
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
The Stranger
Warluster

Dead:
Caravel
Ichigo
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Pevergreen
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo
Stig

Reconstruction on Sasaki and Ichigo, disclosed by the police
Sasaki was shot in the head by what appears to have been a Beretta brand hunting rifle. The angle at wich the shot penetrated the head suggests the shooter occupied an elevated position; the hilltop behind his house. When investigating the hilltop, the police found a white piece of cloth hanging on a treebranch. The police is still analysing it, but they're fairly sure it was left there by the killer- not to many people ventured in the hills.
Ichigo was found face down in his bed, with a silver cross, about the size of a hand palm, attached to piano wire across his neck. The police has confirmed that he was strangled with this same piano wire. Other then that the investigation hasn't revealed any useful details.

Next PM deadline: 23:00 GMT+1, februari 9

Kralizec
02-10-2007, 00:48
Day 4 results
New dead: Louis IV the Fat, The Stranger and Moros.

Next Pm deadline is 22:00 GMT+1, februari 10
Alive:
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
CountArach
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Dutch_guy
Hughtower
Masy
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
Warluster

Dead:
Caravel
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Moros
Pevergreen
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo
Stig
The Stranger

Stig
02-10-2007, 00:50
Ermm I was dead

Caius
02-12-2007, 23:08
I am playing on this?

Kralizec
02-13-2007, 18:17
Sorry people, due to some ****ed up stuff in real life I haven't gotten around to updating/sending more PM's yet.

After I send a couple of last PM's out, I'll update this thread again tonight with the conclusion of day 5. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Redleg
02-13-2007, 18:20
Hell I am still alive.

Well Don why haven't you killed me yet?

Dutch_guy
02-13-2007, 20:17
I am playing on this?

You most certainly are, and you know it.

Caius
02-13-2007, 20:18
Sorry, I was confused when i saw my name in the list.

Dutch_guy
02-13-2007, 20:22
Sorry, I was confused when i saw my name in the list.

Hey no problem, I'm sure a lot of us had the exact same thing, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Kralizec
02-14-2007, 04:06
Day 5 recap

On Day 5, CountArach was murdered. The police have locked the scene from public eyes and refuse to comment until they have investigated the murder in more detail.

The Frontroom is declining in numbers rapidly. The Living:
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Dutch_guy
Hughtower
Masy
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
Warluster

The dead
Caravel
CountArach
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Moros
Pevergreen
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo
Stig
The Stranger

Reconstructions
Louis IV the Fat
Louis was found on a river bank, 10 kilometres away from Frontroom Town. A forensic investigation hasn't cleared up where he had been dumped in the river, or exactly how long he had been there. A "get well soon" card was found in his pocket, with only the text "to Louis, a dear friend" written inside. Otherwise there are no leads.

The Stranger
The Stranger was shot in broad daylight, downtown amidst a crowd of people. The bullet was fired by a Dragunov SVD sniper rifle wich was found in a trash can next to a 10-story building. Presumably the killer shot from the rooftop, then dumped his weapon. The murder weapon had no fingerprints on it, and no witnesses have been found as of yet who have seen the killer.
The back of the bullet had a small, yet readable with the eye inscription that said "Bye bye Stranger, see you in the Afterlife".

Moros
The circumstances of Moros' murder are almost identical to that of Ichigo earlier. Moros was strangled in his bed, wire still around his neck, with a silver cross attached. This time it was a guitar wire, taken from Ichigo's guitar as the police have discovered. Because of this the police assumes that both Ichigo's and Moros' murder were carried out by the same person.

Deadline for Day 6: Midnight, 14/15 februari, GMT+1

-Fenring

CountArach
02-14-2007, 04:08
:( Down I go

Kralizec
02-15-2007, 01:40
Still haven't gotten a response from several people, possibly because of time-zone difficulties. I suppose my last couple of PM's were sent out a little late, too.

Since I'm not keen on letting almost half the players "lay low" because they didn't manage to send their PM in time, I'm extending the PM deadline, this one time, to:

12:00 GMT+1, februari 15.

Dutch_guy
02-15-2007, 17:34
So is this the lynching fase ?

If so, I'd like to actually get some discussion going.

Vote:ByzantineKnight

Kralizec
02-15-2007, 20:51
Day 6 recap

Dutch_Guy's body has been found. The people who found his body are asked to remain silent about it till the police has cleared up the specifics of the murder.

CountArach's reconstruction (murdered on day 5) will follow shortly.

The Living
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Don Corleone
Hughtower
Masy
Proletariat
Redleg
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
Warluster

The dead
Caravel
CountArach
Dutch_Guy
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Moros
Pevergreen
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo
Stig
The Stranger

Next PM Deadline: 23:00 GMT+1, februari 16

Dutch_guy
02-15-2007, 21:16
Damn it.

Well, not starting discussions any time soon ~;)

Kralizec
02-20-2007, 22:43
Again sorry for updating this guys :embarassed:

The update will follow tomorrow. I'm at my parent's house right now, and I saved the PM's of some players at my own hard disk.

-Fenring

Kralizec
02-22-2007, 02:11
Attention:
Don Corleone and Redleg were killed on day 7.
That was already a while ago, but I hadn't updated the list publicly.

A few people sent me PM's dealing with people who were already dead - in one case, that's my fault because I neglected to update the living/dead list as soon as I asked for the next round of PM's. Mea culpa.
These people will have till tomorrow morning (I'll send them a PM as well) 11:00 GMT+1 to correct this error, if I won't have it by then I'll think of some other solution that won't harm the players.

The Living
AndrestheCunning
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Hughtower
Masy
Proletariat
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
Warluster

The dead
Caravel
CountArach
Don_Corleone
Dutch_Guy
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Moros
Pevergreen
Redleg
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo
Stig
The Stranger

Reconstructions:
CountArach (died: end of day 5) was savagely butchered in front of his own TV by an intruder. A white piece of cloth was found on his chair, suggesting a relationship with Sasaki's murderer.

Dutch_Guy[b] (died: end of day 6)was found on a bed in front of his TV, tied up with nun-chucks. He died of a massive epilepctic shock, caused partially by a serum administered by the perpetrator. Apparently the killer forced him to watch "Attack of the Killer Seizure Robots", a film found in the DVD player.
The killer cut Dutch_Guy's jugular afterwards (the wounds are post-mortem) , to use his blood to write a message on the wall: "The good Chuck Giveth, and the good Chuck take-eth away"

Reconstructions on Redleg and Don Corleone will be made available publicly tomorrow

Kralizec
02-22-2007, 23:52
Day 8 summary

AndrestheCunning is now missing. Eye witnesses said that he was abducted in the middle of the day by two men who wore masks across their face. They forced him into a car and drove off, not to be spotted again that day. The plate number written down by a keen-eyed passerby turned out to be faked. Andres' fate is unknown.

The Living
ByzantineKnight
Caius Flaminius
Crazed Rabbit
Doc_Bean
Hughtower
Masy
Proletariat
Sapi
Seamus Fermanagh
Warluster

The dead
AndrestheCunning
Caravel
CountArach
Don_Corleone
Dutch_Guy
Ichigo
Louis IV the Fat
Lord Motep of Kendermore
Martok
Mithrandir
Moros
Pevergreen
Redleg
Sasaki Kojiro
Sir Boo
Stig
The Stranger

Reconstructions of Day 7 murders
Don Corleone was found in the wilderness on the eastside of town. He was buried 6 feet underground and was only revealed by the sharp nose of a hunter's dog who happened to be in the area. Autopsy reveals that he was strangled to death, otherwise no clues.

Redleg was murdered in his own house, presumably around the time he got back from work. He was shot in the head once, and twice in the heart (when the victim was already dead)
The killer didn't fail to leave his signature - a silver cross.

Kralizec
02-23-2007, 22:12
I don't know if it was my own wording in the PM's, or if I gave to little time to reply back, but I only got a single PM indicating an action for Day 9. Therefore I won't post the Day 9 results today.

See you guys in a week!

Motep
03-20-2007, 13:43
I don't know if it was my own wording in the PM's, or if I gave to little time to reply back, but I only got a single PM indicating an action for Day 9. Therefore I won't post the Day 9 results today.

See you guys in a week!

one long week....

Warluster
03-21-2007, 06:45
It seems everybody is having a break from Mafia Playing.Hosting, as the numbers went from 40 to 20!

Kralizec
03-22-2007, 01:08
A day before I left I asked people to PM me for a final day phase before suspending the game. I got none, nor did I receive any PM's about the game in the week that I was gone. I assumed that everybody had lost interest, the game had been dragging on for a while afterall.

pevergreen
03-22-2007, 01:16
so what happens? Do we just stop playing and reveal?

Seamus Fermanagh
03-22-2007, 03:07
A day before I left I asked people to PM me for a final day phase before suspending the game. I got none, nor did I receive any PM's about the game in the week that I was gone. I assumed that everybody had lost interest, the game had been dragging on for a while afterall.

Thought I had, I'll check...

Kralizec
03-23-2007, 14:15
I remember that when I got back from my vacation, I had only two PM's in my box, neither of wich related to the game. If I let the game die while some of you were still interested, I apologize :embarassed:

pevergreen
03-23-2007, 15:44
so we can reveal?

Motep
03-24-2007, 00:11
I appologise. I was unaware that there were no game related submissions to you. I just thought that you gave up hosting the game for no determined reason.

pevergreen
04-18-2007, 23:45
I was a serial Killer. I killed Don Corlone and took his place. I trailed Louis. but he died that night, then i followed someone, finally killing him with the Nun-Chucks and Chuck Norris with Ultimate Fighting Siezure Robots. I was then going to kill someone, but i was killed :no:

CountArach
04-19-2007, 08:26
I was a serial killer, and from memory I was the one who killed Louis, then was in turn followed and killed by someone else (Perhaps you pever)

Warluster
04-19-2007, 08:29
I was a serial killer I think and I killed a few people (can't remember who) and I survived.

pevergreen
04-19-2007, 08:46
I was a serial killer, and from memory I was the one who killed Louis, then was in turn followed and killed by someone else (Perhaps you pever)
Gah! You got me!

I loved my kill though. :laugh4: