PDA

View Full Version : Mental Institution mini-mafia [Concluded]

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 00:10
Mini theme game. It takes place in a mental hospital. Roles will remain secret, but I will say that everyone has a post restriction of some sort. The idea is, everyone has a mental disorder(s) that makes them post a certain way. Won't be too restrictive, but should make it interesting. They may also be clues as to the persons identity, though not very obvious ones.

Rules:

No screenshots of your role pm. No quoting of your role pm. Paraphrase only.

Once dead, you are not allowed to reveal your role either directly or indirectly.

Roles will not be revealed upon death, though it may be hinted at.

No private messaging or chatting about anything game related, unless your role pm allows it specifically. All discussion to take place in thread.

Night periods will be 24 hours.

Day periods will last until the required number of votes is reached. This number may change. For day 1 it will be 5. Once the fifth vote is cast that person is lynched regardless of any unvotes. If the day is lasting too long I will lower the number required.

Don't edit out any votes. Unvoting and then revoting is required.

Bold all votes.

If your role pm contains post requirements, you must follow them. If I think you are not, I will pm you a warning. 3 warnings = modkill

Looking for 12.

Fenring
GH
Motep
Andres
Ichigo
Ray (junior m)
Pannonian
pevergreen
Stig
ByzantineKnight
Proletariat
CrazedRabbit

Signups closed

Kralizec
02-06-2007, 00:12
This sounds interesting- sign me up!

GeneralHankerchief
02-06-2007, 00:12
in.

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:14
Im in! Sound Great!

Andres
02-06-2007, 00:15
Me, myself, my alter ego and I will sign up for this game !

I hope it will include many sexy nurses :nurse: :whip:

~:wacko:

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:16
Me, myself, my alter ego and I will sign up for this thread !

I hope this one will include many sexy nurses :nurse: :whip:

~:wacko:

Yes, we need lots and lots of Sexy nurses! :grin2:

Csargo
02-06-2007, 00:16
I'm in.

Andres
02-06-2007, 00:18
count me in

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:20
count me in

you already joined....

Andres
02-06-2007, 00:21
you already joined....

Aren't we supposed to suffer from a mental disorder?

What can I say, I'm really crazy :shrug:

Oh, btw, can I join? :tomato:

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 00:22
you already joined....

Either he's the patient with amnesia or you're the patient with a severe case of deja vu :laugh4:

Csargo
02-06-2007, 00:23
Can I be the guy who always thinks Sasaki's guilty?

HE'S GUILTY I SWEAR IT!! YOU KILLED MY KIN!

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:24
Either he's the patient with amnesia or you're the patient with a severe case of deja vu :laugh4:

Quit posting this Sasaki!

Andres
02-06-2007, 00:30
This is going to be a very funny game :laugh4:

I'm in!

:wall: :freak:

Poor Sasaki, he must feel sorry already for creating this game :devil:

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:36

I'm in!

Oh cool....what are we joining?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 00:36

I'm in!

I may have to make up a mental disease just for you :yes:

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:40

What disease!! there is a disease!!! Is it contagious!!!??? Give me a vaccine! I swear to god, I will Kill you!!! :brood:

Pannonian
02-06-2007, 00:43
Sounds interesting. Add me.

BTW, GH, are you waiting for Capo to finiish before starting M6? Let the newcomers have a taste of classical Mafia.

Andres
02-06-2007, 00:44

https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7749/taxidriverstill5ks5.th.jpg (https://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=taxidriverstill5ks5.jpg)

Are you talking to me?

Motep
02-06-2007, 00:46
https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7749/taxidriverstill5ks5.th.jpg (https://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=taxidriverstill5ks5.jpg)

Are you talking to me?

No, You Bastard! Hes talking to me! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!! (:laugh4: )

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 01:04
Im in.

Stig
02-06-2007, 01:25
moi est in

Csargo
02-06-2007, 01:51
We need three more to start!

ByzantineKnight
02-06-2007, 02:10
It looks completely crazy :2thumbsup:

I'd love to join, but im already part of 4 more...

Proletariat
02-06-2007, 02:13
Didn't really want another, but this looks awesome.

INNNN

Crazed Rabbit
02-06-2007, 02:37
Oooo, I'm in!

CR

GeneralHankerchief
02-06-2007, 02:55
BTW, GH, are you waiting for Capo to finiish before starting M6? Let the newcomers have a taste of classical Mafia.

Yeah, that's my plan. I think it'll end pretty soon.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 03:52
Rule addendum: You may not tell anyone your mental disorder outright. If they guess and are wrong, you can't correct them.

Sending out pm's, will start soon.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-06-2007, 04:17
The Bethlam Insane Asylum was a small building, with only a few patients and staff. The nearest village was 20 miles away by a poor and little traveled road, so it was very peaceful.

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3572/lafayettefn4.jpg

Towards the evening of the 5th of February, it began to snow. In the morning, the staff and inmates of the asylum were greeted with mounds of snow in every direction:

https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8818/trecime20snowvm0.jpg

The staff realized that they would be cut off from the outside world for some time, but they had plenty of food so they were not worried. Not yet.

The first sign of something amiss was when the head doctor tried to phone the village and discovered that the phone line was out. He decided that a snow laden branch must have snapped the line. That was when he heard the screaming. The dead body of the nurse had been found at the top of the stairs--and at the bottom of the stairs. The inmates and staff are all in panic. The head doctor immediately realizes that at least one of his patients is far more unstable than was previously thought. But which one? He reasons that the patients are more likely to know which one of them is dangerous than the staff, but the staff is better able to make judgement calls. In the end he decides that the inmates and the staff will vote on who they think is the killer and whoever receives the most votes will be given a lethal injection (the head doctor is not too sane himself). When the killing stops they will they are safe. His staff protests but he will hear nothing off it. Fearing reprisal from their former patients they disguise themselves as inmates and join the others in the cafeteria. The head doctor places a box on the table and announces that everyones votes must be placed in the box.

"Good Luck!" he says, and then barricades himself in his office.

With 12 alive, it's 5 to lynch. Begin voting.

Proletariat
02-06-2007, 07:19
Prole sits on the floor in her room's corner the morning after the murder. Knees pulled in tight to her chest, arms tightly clenched around them, she rocks back and forth muttering about a wagon.

Inject: Ichigo

(Cool creepy looking asylum pic, Sasaki. ~:thumb: )

Csargo
02-06-2007, 07:38
Proletariat sit's on the flor in her room's corner the morning after the murder. Knee's pulled in tight to her chest, arms tightly wrapped around them, she rocks back and forth muttering about a wagon.

Inject: Ichigo

(Cool creepy looking asylum pic, Sasaki. ~:thumb: )

I made some correction's to your stsop.

Vote: GH
Unvote:

That doesn't seem right. Maybe like this.

Vote:GH

No, no, no, no.

Unvote:GH
Vote:G H

I think I got it that time.

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 07:57
Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away

Vote: Stig to get a reaction.

Stig
02-06-2007, 09:15
What do you want me to say?

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 09:25
No idea...When things go wrong don't go with them.. Thats gunna be my motto

Pannonian
02-06-2007, 10:13
ByzantineKnight said he can't play this game because he's already part of several others, yet he's listed as one of the players. Does this mean he's going to lurk until someone points a finger at him? I think we should flush him out now - either he's not playing and his execution will be no great loss to the game, or he's the killer and he's hoping to hide.

Vote: ByzantineKnight

Pannonian
02-06-2007, 10:25
I've read through the thread several times, and I've noticed something. Ichigo appears to be some kind of compulsively helpful dyslexic.

Who told you to kill the nurse Ichigo? Did he actually tell you to kill someone else, but you misread it? Until you tell us more about yourself, I suspect you of being the killer.

Unvote: ByzantineKinght
Vote: Ichigo

pevergreen
02-06-2007, 11:44
Every time I think that I'm getting old, and gradually going to the grave, something else happens.

Motep
02-06-2007, 15:03
"Why do we have to vote? What if I dont want to kill anybody? What are you to say who dies and who doesnt? Just...leave me alone" Motep slumps forward on the table..

Kralizec
02-06-2007, 16:17
*Fenring walks into the room and pushes Motep over*

Stop being so down! We're all happy mental degenerates, right?

Vote: Pevergreen for changing his vote without giving a good reason, and for bandwagoning (hehe, that's a funny word) Ichigo.

:jumping: Pevergreen ftw!!!

Stig
02-06-2007, 16:25
*Stig walks into room feeling down*
"Nurse, nurse, I'm ill again, I think it's my stomach this time."
"I have to vote, I have no time to look into things, I'm ill."

Vote: Abstain

Andres
02-06-2007, 16:29
*** AndresTheCunning comes in, singing "Love is in the hair", wearing a blue texudo and a red hat. ***

I've read through the thread several times, and I've noticed something. Ichigo appears to be some kind of compulsively helpful dyslexic.

Who told you to kill the nurse Ichigo? Did he actually tell you to kill someone else, but you misread it? Until you tell us more about yourself, I suspect you of being the killer.

Hmmm, you sound suspiciously healthy to me. Apparantly, you are not suffering from a mental disease.

Vote : Pannonian

Care to elaborate what is your role, healthy man?

*** Stumbles around, shouting: who shot me? ***

Proletariat
02-06-2007, 18:11
Prole sings along quietly, 'one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is just not the same.'

Unvote: Ichigo
Vote: Pannonian

Crazed Rabbit
02-06-2007, 19:21
Well, Sasaki told me in my PM that Fenrig is guilty, so

Vote: Fenrig

A much better lead than what the others so far.

Crazed Rabbit

Pannonian
02-06-2007, 19:24
*** AndresTheCunning comes in, singing "Love is in the hair", wearing a blue texudo and a red hat. ***

Hmmm, you sound suspiciously healthy to me. Apparantly, you are not suffering from a mental disease.

Vote : Pannonian

Care to elaborate what is your role, healthy man?

*** Stumbles around, shouting: who shot me? ***
It would make sense to generate discussion in a game where the only discussion allowed is in the thread itself. In fact, by hiding behind your disorders and trying to shut down open discussion, I suspect you're trying to lurk your way to victory. And I see Prole is taking the same tack as well. The only way to save the asylum is to encourage open discussion. Why do you want to stop it?

Unvote: Ichigo
Vote: Proletariat

At least Andres has a go at making excuses, while Prole bandwagons at the first opportunity. I suspect you're working together to kill the helpful poster, but I want people to discuss it first to see if they share my suspicions.

Stig
02-06-2007, 19:32
"All these healthy people what are they doing here, I've got a stomach ache take them away."

Kralizec
02-06-2007, 19:57
Gah! Pevergreen can't be guilty...or can he? I just don't know anymore...I'm always wrong when it comes to things like this...~:(

Unvote: Pevergreen
Vote: Fenring

Let's just end this thing....

Crazed Rabbit
02-06-2007, 20:16
So, does everyone else have a mental disease that causes them to ignore me?

I say, let's lynch Fenrig first and if the game continues we can work from there.

CR

Kralizec
02-06-2007, 20:19
I say, let's lynch Fenrig first and if the game continues we can work from there.

CR

~:mecry:

Stig
02-06-2007, 20:20
My friend read the OP we're ill. Yesterday it was my feet, the day before my shoulder, 1 week ago my ears and now it's my stomach. And you sounds awfully healthy what are you doing here?

Csargo
02-06-2007, 20:24
I have read through the thread sevral times and I've noticed something. Ichigo appear's to be some kind of compulsive helpful dyslexic.

Who told me to kill the nurse Ichigo? Did he actually tell you to kill someone else, but you misred it? Until you tell us more about yourself, I suspect you of being the killer.

I llik no one. I'm obsessed with finding the mafia in this game. My vote stays with GH for the time being.

P.S. I fixed some things in your post. Your welcome.

GeneralHankerchief
02-06-2007, 23:43
Dammit! That's another damn thread that I've fallen behind in! I ****ing hate being sick. It sucks!

Vote: abstain

Crazed Rabbit
02-06-2007, 23:51
All right, you bunch of crazies, let's just vote for Fenrig and you'll get your stomach and/or various other pills to stop feeling sick, and everything will be fine.

CR

Motep
02-07-2007, 00:55
I got back in hmy seat after a while of laying on the floor. "just stop arguing, we are getting nowhere like this." I once agin slumped forward on the table.

Your just to happy....its unnatural...

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 01:05
All right, you bunch of crazies, let's just vote for Fenrig and you'll get your stomach and/or various other pills to stop feeling sick, and everything will be fine.

CR

You're just saying that because you hate me. Besides, you're crazy.

Csargo
02-07-2007, 01:18
Unvote:G H
Vote:CR

He seems to be the least crazy of us all.

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 01:25
I agree, Crazed Rabbit seems cold and calculating...a sociopath maybe?

'sides, he evidently wants me killed without any apparent reason. That's enough to convince me.

'sides #2, he mispells my name!

Unvote: Fenring
Vote: Crazed Rabbit

I'm so excited about this game :yes: :elephant: :yes:

Csargo
02-07-2007, 01:26
I agree, Crazed Rabbit seems cold and calculating...a sociopath maybe?

'sides, he evidently wants me killed without any apparent reason. That's enough to convince me.

'sides #2, he mispells my name!

Unvote: Fenring
Vote: Crazed Rabbit

I'm so excited about this game :yes: :elephant: :yes:

DEAR GOD I SEE DANCING ELEPHANTS!!!

Motep
02-07-2007, 01:27
Ill have to hop on the bandwagon and vote: CR

I have nothing better to do. You guys wont even play chess with me...

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 01:30
DEAR GOD I SEE DANCING ELEPHANTS!!!

How quaint :inquisitive:

You guys wont even play chess with me...

Chess is so booooring. Let's play "catch the lawn dart" instead. You're first.

Csargo
02-07-2007, 01:34
How quaint :inquisitive:

Chess is so bring Let's play "catch the lawn dart with your teeth" instead. You're first.

Your crazy. CR seems cold and calculated, but I doubt he's ylekil to llik anyone.

etovun:RC
etov:Gnirnef

You seemed to quick to kill your accuser I eveileb your guilty.

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 01:36
Your crazy. CR seems cold and calculated, but I doubt he's ylekil to llik anyone.

etovun:RC
etov:Gnirnef

You seemed to quick to kill your accuser I eveileb your guilty.

This is so nonsensical that it can't possibly count as a vote, even if you could decipher it ~;p

EDIT: and the dart part (teehee, that rhymes) was in response to Motep

Csargo
02-07-2007, 01:37
This is so nonsensical that it can't possibly count as a vote, even if you could decipher it ~;p

If you can't decipher it I feel sorry for you.

GeneralHankerchief
02-07-2007, 01:37

Look, ****head. I'm sure that you and your moron *twitch* brain can't decipher the freakin' message, but the rest of us can.

He's voting for you, nitwit.

Csargo
02-07-2007, 01:39
Look, ****head. I'm sure that you and your mormon *twitch* brain can't decipher the freakin' message, but the rest of everyone can't.

Your disorder is funny.:laugh4:

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 01:40
delete

Motep
02-07-2007, 03:27
Look, ****head. I'm sure that you and your moron *twitch* brain can't decipher the freakin' message, but the rest of us can.

...calm down man...your losing it. Remember what doc said?

and every time I play that with you, I always get hurt...Ichigo? Wanna play chess?

GeneralHankerchief
02-07-2007, 03:36
I appreciate the roleplaying but please follow the Org rules - Sasaki

Last edited by Sasaki Kojiro : Today at 2:37

Csargo
02-07-2007, 04:00
...calm down man...your losing it. Remember what doc said?

and every time I play that with you, I always get hurt...Ichigo? Wanna play chess?

Sure, why not.

Motep
02-07-2007, 04:02
ok...pawn to E3

Csargo
02-07-2007, 04:05
ok...pawn to E3

Queen to Z87

Crazed Rabbit
02-07-2007, 04:18
Ill have to hop on the bandwagon and vote: CR

I have nothing better to do. You guys wont even play chess with me...

Now, now. Hopping on bandwagons is an obstacle to our success, isn't it?

If you vote for Fenrig, whom Sasaki assured me is guilty, I'll play all the games of chess with you that you want, and I won't make nonsensical moves, either.

CR

Motep
02-07-2007, 04:27

If you vote for Fenrig, whom Sasaki assured me is guilty, I'll play all the games of chess with you that you want, and I won't make nonsensical moves, either.

CR

*sigh* okay then...

unvote; vote: Fenring

pevergreen
02-07-2007, 04:40
one for t3h Money!

Proletariat
02-07-2007, 06:05
I appreciate the roleplaying but please follow the Org rules - Sasaki

Last edited by Sasaki Kojiro : Today at 2:37

Man, I wanted to be the Tourettes player.

:help:

So... How's that wagon going, pevergreen?

Csargo
02-07-2007, 06:11
It's almost impossible to get a read on anyone.

Csargo
02-07-2007, 06:30
Unvote:whoever
Vote:Pevergreen

He's bandwagoned one too many times for my liking. Seems to be hoping the voting period will end so he can finally kill someone, or that's how I'm seeing it.

pevergreen
02-07-2007, 07:51
Look guys, if you're just going to stare at me, I'm going to bed!
Vote: Ichigo for saying Whoever instead of abstain

ByzantineKnight
02-07-2007, 08:24
ByzantineKnight said he can't play this game because he's already part of several others, yet he's listed as one of the players. Does this mean he's going to lurk until someone points a finger at him? I think we should flush him out now - either he's not playing and his execution will be no great loss to the game, or he's the killer and he's hoping to hide.

Vote: ByzantineKnight

Why are you voting for me??? ~:( Im just an innocent!! :saint: And now I'm gonna die!!! ~:mecry: ~:mecry:

Andres
02-07-2007, 09:13
*** Andres farts and sings: "Smell is in the air" ***
Hihi, can I join the chess game? Eh... Erm... Captain on G 8.

Hmmm... Crazed Rabbit sounds very un-crazy to me. Just like Pannonian.

Unvote : Pannonian
Vote : Crazed Rabbit and Pannonian for president !

***Starts yelling. Mwahahaha, watch it, once you are elected, you will die! ***

Kralizec
02-07-2007, 15:37

CR

That's the stupidest excuse I ever heard.

"Sasaki told me beforehand that Fenring was guilty, so that there would be no need to guess at who's guilty."

Besides, why aren't you voting yourself?

Crazed Rabbit

I didn't notice this one before. Are you a compulsive liar or something? Sasaki wouldn't expose the guilty one before the game has even started. Why some people chose to believe this is beyond me.

Andres
02-07-2007, 15:49

*** Starts yelling ***

I hate Greeks! Damn Greeks! Get away from her! It's my wife!

Hmmm, you look very aggressive to me, mister General. Agressive elements are not to be tolerated in the USA, the land of the free!

Unvote : Crazed Rabbit and Pannonian
Vote : Crazed Rabbit, Pannonian and GeneralHankerchief

Bah, Generals!

Lalalalala

Sasaki Kojiro
02-07-2007, 23:16
I'd like to suggest more attempts at regular mafia play...the post restriction is just a bit of fun. I'm raising the lynch requirement to 7, you'll have to talk and think about it a bit more.

Andres
02-07-2007, 23:25
I'd like to suggest more attempts at regular mafia play...the post restriction is just a bit of fun. I'm raising the lynch requirement to 7, you'll have to talk and think about it a bit more.

Getting tired of your self-created bunch of crazy psycho's heh .

That'll teach you :laugh4:

Proletariat
02-07-2007, 23:45
Ok, Pevergreen. Where's your wagon? Where did you take your wagon? What was in your WAGON?

No one else interested in his wagon? At all?

Csargo
02-07-2007, 23:46
Ok, Pevergreen. Where's your wagon? Where did you take your wagon? What was in your WAGON?

No one else interested in his wagon? At all?

I was hence my voting for him.:sweatdrop:

Proletariat
02-07-2007, 23:49
Unvote: Pan
Vote: pevergreen

Where's your red wagon?

Andres
02-08-2007, 00:02
Unvote : Crazed Rabbit, Pannonian and GeneralHankerchief

Hmmm...

CR and Pan are acting pretty normal. The opening story said the head of the staff is also a bit crazy. If these two are behaving normal, they must be staff.

GH sounded pretty aggressive to me...

Hmmm...

I think they did it, the three of them. It's a conspiracy!

But for now, I'll stick to CR. Unless he elaborates a bit

Vote : Crazed Rabbit

Crazed Rabbit
02-08-2007, 01:40
Ok, Andres, I'll tell you all I know:

All Sasaki told me in his PM was that Fenrig is guilty.

And so, that's why I am trying to get Fenrig lynched - I was told he is guilty, and seeing as this is the first round of voting, it seems he would be a better choice than some poor random bloke.

I can't speak for Pannanion, however.

CR

Csargo
02-08-2007, 01:57
Unvote:Pevergreen
Vote:Fenring

I guess I'll believe you for now.

Kralizec
02-08-2007, 02:16
*Sigh*

CR's posts, claiming I'm guilty:

CR

Ok, Andres, I'll tell you all I know:

All Sasaki told me in his PM was that Fenrig is guilty.

And so, that's why I am trying to get Fenrig lynched - I was told he is guilty, and seeing as this is the first round of voting, it seems he would be a better choice than some poor random bloke.

Oh, and the rules say you can't quote directly from your PM. How convienient.

Assuming that Sasaki did tell CR this piece of "information", remember that this is a mental hospital. CR being convinced that I'm guilty could be some sort of delusion.

Secondly, why would Sasaki truthfully tell one of the townies the identity of the mafioso?

Csargo
02-08-2007, 02:19
You've got a point

Unvote:Fenring
Vote:Pevergreen

Kralizec
02-08-2007, 02:33
I'm going to Unvote and Vote: Pevergreen as well. Reason: shameless bandwaggoning and otherwise being unhelpful.

Pevergreen, start defending yourself or you're going down

Gah, I'm so depressed, I wish I had some morphine...

ByzantineKnight
02-08-2007, 03:34
We must all lynch pevergreen, for the sake of our hospital or we are all doomed!!

Vote: pevergreen

Crazed Rabbit
02-08-2007, 03:54
All that Sasaki said in my PM is that Fenrig is guilty, nothing more, nothing less.

He mentioned no mental illness, and I am hiding none from you fine fellows here.

Secondly, why would Sasaki truthfully tell one of the townies the identity of the mafioso?

Why not? Perhaps to make things interesting, knowing I couldn't quote PMs or otherwise 'prove' it, and considering that I don't think anyone is a detective...

Instead, everyone is bandwagoning on Pevergreen, for no good reason save that one person thinks he has a wagon. Fenrig has admitted to shameless bandwagoning - a mafia behavior.

By the way - Proletariat, if you vote for Fenrig, you'll find out all about Pevergreen's red wagon.

CR

Proletariat
02-08-2007, 04:54
How can you so bluntly tell me to vote for someone just because you say so, and not even explain the wagon? If you can tell us straight up who's guilty, tell me what the wagon's about. That wagon is all I'm certain of and it's driving me up the wall. Any idea how many sheep I got up to counting last night before I could finally fall asleep?

Nurse, a touch more valium tonight, please.

Motep
02-08-2007, 04:55
hmm...since Crazes Rabit wont play chess....

Vote: Pevrgreen

besides...what does a wagon have to do with anything?

pevergreen
02-08-2007, 05:46
Nice bit of wagoning there from Motep....

You can't lynch The King...

I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God... I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world.'

Ok... Just.before i die...

There is.. A mummy...

A 3000 year old mummy.

Its threatening, this here hospital. Oh no!

Its..just so..teriible.

Carry on my legacy, if it is my time.

Andres
02-08-2007, 10:26
You can't lynch The King...

Ok... Just.before i die...

There is.. A mummy...

A 3000 year old mummy.

Its threatening, this here hospital. Oh no!

Its..just so..teriible.

Carry on my legacy, if it is my time.

A mummy?

I saw a mummy to!

Nooooo... don't vote pevergreen. I repeat, don't vote pevergreen! I saw the mummy too!

I think Fenring was misunderstood: he voted pevergreen because pevergreen was bandwagoning, not for bandwagoning himself.

Who's left? Lord Motep voted pevergreen without giving a good reason ('CR won't play chess' :inquisitive: )

Unvote : Crazed Rabbit
Vote : Lord Motep

And there is no King ! Long live democracy! All hail to the President! No, if you don't mind, I have more important matters to do. I'll go and slap this suspicious looking wheelchair.

*** Starts hitting a wheelchair, yelling: Conspirators! Conspirators! It are all conspirators! It's the mummified wheelchair gang I tell ya, the mummified wheelchair gang did it! ***

Stig
02-08-2007, 14:24
I think I will join voting Pevergreen, makes sense imo:
Vote: Pevergreen

Andres
02-08-2007, 14:28
I think I will join voting Pevergreen, makes sense imo:
Vote: Pevergreen

Noooo, don't vote him!

:inquisitive:

Are you a conspiring conspirator? I tell you: don't vote pevergreen! The mummified wheelchair gang will get us if you do!

Kill the Greeks !

Wahahahaha...

GeneralHankerchief
02-08-2007, 23:48
I say that the dumb*** Fenring should hang on the ****ing noose for whatever the hell it was that he did.

If *twitch* not, we should lynch -dammit!- Crazed Rabbit for being a patho-****ing-logical liar.

Unvote: Whoever the hell it was

Motep
02-08-2007, 23:57
I say that the dumb*** Fenring should hang on the ****ing noose for whatever the hell it was that he did.

If *twitch* not, we should lynch -dammit!- Crazed Rabbit for being a patho-****ing-logical liar.

Unvote: Whoever the hell it was

Sometimes you crack me up....

Still voting Pevergreen.

And Andres...I just want this day to end...

Sasaki Kojiro
02-09-2007, 00:25
pevergreen struggled against his straight jacket as he was led up the stairs to the head doctor's office. The doctor was apparently having one of his happy days because he quite cheerfully injected pevergreen with a lethal dose. The body was stored in the basement.

pevergreen 7 - (cr, ichigo, prole, fenring, byzknight, motep, stig)
ichigo 1 - (pevergreen)
abstain 1 - (GH)
prole 1 - (pann)
motep 1 - (andres)

It is now night one. Pm's please.

GeneralHankerchief
02-09-2007, 00:31
Hey, nitwit! I voted for Fenring, not any freakin' abstain!

Sasaki Kojiro
02-09-2007, 00:35
Voting ended with the seventh vote.

GeneralHankerchief
02-09-2007, 00:37
Ah.

*twitch*

Sorry.

Motep
02-09-2007, 00:39
Goodnight people...Im heading for bead...Nurse, can I have my medications now?

Stig
02-09-2007, 00:46
Doctor, I need a doctor, my nose is bleeding, help help, I can't sleep like this, help

pevergreen
02-09-2007, 01:17
As i leave, one final song...please....

:gah2:

Andres
02-09-2007, 09:44
Night...

:sigh:

The mummy returns... :scared:

GeneralHankerchief
02-11-2007, 19:22
Wow, this has been a rather long *twitch* night.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-12-2007, 01:01
Most of the patients and staff had a relaxing nights sleep. On awaking they were shocked to discover that AndresTheCunning is missing, all that remains are his blood stained sheets with a cracked paperweight resting on the pillow. They follow the trail of blood and cranial fluid to the closet, where they find his body with the skull smashed in so much that his face was unrecognizable.

Fenring
GH
Motep
Andres
Ichigo
Ray
Pannonian
pevergreen
Stig
ByzantineKnight
Proletariat
CrazedRabbit

With 10 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Csargo
02-12-2007, 01:02
Vote:Ray

Crazed Rabbit
02-12-2007, 01:25

Maybe this time the group will follow my advice. What do we have to lose?

CR

Csargo
02-12-2007, 01:36

May be this time the group will follow my advice. What do we have to lose!!!?

CR
:beam:

ByzantineKnight
02-12-2007, 06:10

Maybe this time the group will follow my advice. What do we have to lose?

CR

Why are you so interested in getting him lynched, now, for the good of the hospital, Vote: Crazed Rabbit

Andres
02-12-2007, 14:37
I'm dead. Again.

*Sigh*

Crazed Rabbit
02-12-2007, 21:10
Why are you so interested in getting him lynched, now, for the good of the hospital, Vote: Crazed Rabbit

Where have you been the whole game? I mentioned several times before I recieved a PM from Sasaki saying Fenrig is gulity - and it certainly seems like the best choice for now.

CR

Ray
02-13-2007, 03:24
Hello. It has been a long wait, but I've been promoted to member so I can start playing in Mafia games. I will vote later after I've read the thread, but at the moment I will abstain.
Vote:abstain

Pannonian
02-13-2007, 04:56
Hello. It has been a long wait, but I've been promoted to member so I can start playing in Mafia games. I will vote later after I've read the thread, but at the moment I will abstain.

Last edited by Ray : Today at 02:25.

I'll give you some leeway for being a new member, but what was it you wrote before you edited the post? Was it something incriminating?

Vote: Ray

Ray
02-13-2007, 16:24
I could not get my vote to be bolded, so I edited it a number of times until it finally bolded. I hope I did not confuse anyone with my editing. I am reading through the thread, and I will vote when I have a suspect.

Pannonian
02-13-2007, 17:45
I could not get my vote to be bolded, so I edited it a number of times until it finally bolded. I hope I did not confuse anyone with my editing. I am reading through the thread, and I will vote when I have a suspect.
Good enough reason for me.

I've noticed that Fenring has been quiet recently, not just here but also in M6. I want to see you talk.

Unvote

Andres
02-14-2007, 16:47
I know I'm dead and all, but isn't this a very, very long day? You living guys never sleep?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-14-2007, 23:44
deadline 24 hours

Kralizec
02-15-2007, 01:30
Good enough reason for me.

I've noticed that Fenring has been quiet recently, not just here but also in M6. I want to see you talk.

I'm here :yes: :yes: :yes:

Pannonian, I've just skimmed through the posts in this thread and from most people I've got some idea what makes them "special", but not from you. You're not hiding something, are you?

Pannonian
02-15-2007, 02:30
I'm here :yes: :yes: :yes:

Pannonian, I've just skimmed through the posts in this thread and from most people I've got some idea what makes them "special", but not from you. You're not hiding something, are you?
OOC. I've gone for subtlety rather than hamming it up, but I've displayed my "special ability" as prominently as everyone else.

BIC. You make no attempt to defend yourself, so you're probably plagued by a guilty conscience. Were you planning to kill me tonight?

GeneralHankerchief
02-15-2007, 15:10
Sorry, *twitch* my meds have left *twitch* me rather drowsy.

I still *twitch* say we trust Rabbit on this.

Proletariat
02-15-2007, 15:40
This door is filthy. Let's kill who the filthy Rabbit says, then the filthy Rabbit.

Kralizec
02-15-2007, 16:03
*Sigh*

You make no attempt to defend yourself, so you're probably plagued by a guilty conscience.

Defend, against what? Being inactive? Guilty as charged. However as you noted yourself, I've been inactive in general because I don't have much time on my hands right now. I almost let my own mafia-game fade away because I had trouble staying online long enough to take care of it.

All right, doing this might very well get me killed this night, but if I don't I'll get lynched. Sasaki doesn't allow PM quoting, so I'll put this in my own words:
I'm the hospital's anaestheseologist (granted, that I copied&pasted since I don't know how to spell it without looking it up)
I have one special ability, injecting a specific person with a shot of morphine. During night phase, this incapacitates a person, so if I targeted the murderer nobody would be killed. I've made one nightly use of it, and I do know one person who I'm sure is innocent, but for his safety I won't mention him- it's not CR or Pannonian however. No need to thank me.

As I noted before, Crazed Rabbit claims he was told by Sasaki that I'm guilty at the beginning. Why the hell would a game host give a mafioso's name to a townie at the start of the game? I'm 90% sure that it's done to create confusion, otherwise Crazed Rabbit is simply lying.

Sasaki Kojiro
02-16-2007, 15:37
Fenring has been lynched.

Night choices please.

Kralizec
02-16-2007, 16:56
After 3 votes?

Sasaki Kojiro
02-19-2007, 02:24
Morning dawns. The inmates notice that Ichigo is missing from his bed. After a brief search they find him dead of a morphine overdose, stuffed in a box with hundreds of used needles.

Fenring
GH
Motep
Andres
Ichigo
Ray
Pannonian
pevergreen
Stig
ByzantineKnight
Proletariat
CrazedRabbit

With 8 alive it's 5 to lynch.

Csargo
02-19-2007, 02:34
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It was an overdose. ~;)

Pannonian
02-20-2007, 03:08
Just to move the game along (I'd forgotten about it), I'd like to generate some discussion, or even just participation. I invite Proletariat to speak a few words.

Vote: Proletariat

Sasaki Kojiro
02-20-2007, 19:45
It appears this game has died.

Fenring
GH
Motep
Andres
Ichigo
Ray
Pannonian
pevergreen
Stig
ByzantineKnight
Proletariat
CrazedRabbit

Scum Win!

Ray/Pannonian was the serial killer with multiple personality disorder.

Crazed Rabbit was schizophrenic :laugh4:

Fenring was the manic depressive anaesthesiologist

ByzKnight was the doctor with an anxiety disorder

Proletariat hallucinated a lot

others had various diseases.

I had fun with CR, but this game never real took off. We seem to have trouble with discussion in these 12 player games.

Stig
02-20-2007, 19:52
No it's not that, but we have 2 other big mafia games to be busy wait. They still are more important imo, this is just to fill the gaps.

Csargo
02-20-2007, 19:52
You are the Obsessive Compulsive Dyslexic Grammarian.

Crazed Rabbit
02-20-2007, 20:44
It appears this game has died.

Fenring
GH
Motep
Andres
Ichigo
Ray
Pannonian
pevergreen
Stig
ByzantineKnight
Proletariat
CrazedRabbit

Scum Win!

Ray/Pannonian was the serial killer with multiple personality disorder.

Crazed Rabbit was schizophrenic :laugh4:

Fenring was the manic depressive anaesthesiologist

ByzKnight was the doctor with an anxiety disorder

Proletariat hallucinated a lot

others had various diseases.

I had fun with CR, but this game never real took off. We seem to have trouble with discussion in these 12 player games.

I knew I was crazy you know, but I figured my victory condition might be to get whoever you said was guilty killed, so I went after Fenrig. Why did the scum win though? I was going to start going after Pannanion.

Some PMs:

Fenring has been whispering with Pannonian a lot. Saying nasty things about you. Maybe they are both guilty? It's probable. They must be lynched.

My own insanity seem is becoming more self evident with the passage of time.

CR

You're not insane. You're the only sane person inside this joint, the others are the insane ones.

and:

Don't listen to the doubters! He is guilty. Bring about his lynching.

I'm starting to think my mental illness is a redleg-like suspicion of Fenrig's guilt.

CR

You aren't mentally ill. You are quite sane. Believe me.

Ah well.

CR

Pannonian
02-20-2007, 20:48
I was a paranoiac who thought everyone was out to kill me, so I kept switching my vote to whoever accused me last. Ray was my other personality who kept forgetting things, so he kept explaining his noobness (2 or 3 times in one round).

IMHO the game would have been better if the various disorders had an effect on gameplay. As it was, people were just performing in the begininng without actually playing the game, and by the time people started playing it as Mafia GH's Mafia VI had started.

Pannonian
02-20-2007, 20:53
I knew I was crazy you know, but I figured my victory condition might be to get whoever you said was guilty killed, so I went after Fenrig. Why did the scum win though? I was going to start going after Pannanion.

I didn't know if there was a detective in this game, so I waited to see where you were pointing before doing anything drastic. I wanted to post more to gee the game up for Sasaki's sake, but I figured doing so would focus attention on me and lead to my lynching, so I waited some more. And some more. And some more. Eventually I lost patience and posted, but Sasaki wasn't far behind.

Andres
02-22-2007, 17:44
I was JFK, who's brains have been gotten implanted in another body. It was some sort of conspiracy.

ByzantineKnight
02-23-2007, 06:01
I was JFK, who's brains have been gotten implanted in another body. It was some sort of conspiracy.

:laugh4:

pevergreen
02-23-2007, 06:07
I thought i was elvis. Notive every one of my posts has an elvis quote in it.

Kralizec
02-23-2007, 12:19
That's what you people get for not believing me :balloon2: