PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Acre- Mini Mafia

Warluster
02-18-2007, 05:25
Okay, i know there are a lot of Mini Mafias, but I have an new idea which shall change a LOT. I have hosted an mafia Game before and it ran quite welll, so I have experonce.

It has the usual mafia rules, no screenies, you can speak after dead, and if you ain't active, I'll replace you!

There will be 2 factions, maybe three. (They are Crusaders, Sarceans and Assasains(Maybe))

This is like Sigurs Holmgang, but on a much bigger scale, if you find out who two people are on the opposing team, then you can attack two people. This is a battle. So for example, your part of an faction, and you want two or more knocked off, then your army during night pahase can (PM) me and say you want to battle these two people. Then i write it up, like Sigurds Holmgang, but theres more then 1 each side.

Roles for Crusaders:

king (The one who says if you want to battle two other people)

Knight (One who fights with kings, can kill every two nights)

Knight

Roles fro Sarceans:

Sultan (The one who says if you want to battle)

Cavalry man (One who fights with king, also can kill one person every two nights)

Cavalry man (Fights with King)

The rest are townies, you can vote Abstain, you can also vote No Lynch, you vote every day for who you think is part of an faction or an opposing faction.

If you don't get the Battle thing please say, and I'll explain. Example of Battle thing.

Person 1 and 2 are stirring trouble up against person 3, so person 3 either can contact there king/Sultan and say they want to Battle 1 and 2, Then person 3's king will PM me saying

Battle:Person 1 and person 2

And I will write it up, and someone wins. now heres the part where its like Sigurds, your king gets a score, as does your Knight, kings/Sultans usually get higher then knights/Cavalry men or townies.

This works as any normal mafia but the fact- Theres Battles, its 13th Century stuff and set around Acre.
Get it? Other roles MAY be given out, and MAYBE another faction.

Signed Up (4/12)
CountArach
Byzantine Knight
Caisus Flaminius
Lord motep of Kendermore

CountArach
02-18-2007, 08:42
Sounds interesting, but I think it will work a lot better with far more people.

Nevertheless... I am in.

Warluster
02-18-2007, 08:44
When its my turn on the Mafia Hosting Queue I host something the same, but add more roles, factions and stuff, this

ByzantineKnight
02-18-2007, 08:46
Me!

Pannonian
02-18-2007, 10:45
How about participating more in GH's Mafia VI? For that matter, people should in general finish the games they're currently playing before hosting new ones.

ByzantineKnight
02-18-2007, 10:59
How about participating more in GH's Mafia VI? For that matter, people should in general finish the games they're currently playing before hosting new ones.

Me? I never know what to say... Aside from Abstain...

Caius
02-18-2007, 14:37
In!

Motep
02-23-2007, 01:23
In...but a warning...I may not be that active...