PDA

View Full Version : The rise of the Brutii Empire-a brutii AAR

Caeser The III
03-04-2007, 02:04
Hi guys im new to this webstie as you can see but im not on rtw. Unforunlly im still on the 3 houses of rome, so im hoping this AAR will brin me luck:embarassed: soz i hope you like it!

Chapter 1:Battle plans

It was 270B.C.,The start of the roman empire.It was small and the city of rome depended on the three houses:The Julii who would take care of the nothern country of the Gauls, the Scipii who would take care of the sourthern countrys of Numida and Carthage, and of course the Brutii(who's me:2thumbsup: ) would take care of the eastern countrys of Macedon and the Greek citys.As the Brutii i got my first task to take over the settlement of Apollonia,The person who was going to do this deed was family member Amulis Brutus, while his brother, Aulus Brutis was stationed in the town of Croton.

At the time, Amulis Brutus had a little attack/seige force. It was consisted of:44 Amulis Brutus and his body guards, 1 unit consisted of 108 equites, 2 units consisted of 160 Hastati each, 1 unit of 160 velites, and 1 unit of 160 Samnite mercenaries(which he just bought and soon hoplite and peltasts but i won't include it but i have it).About 3 days after the senate gave them the task they boarded the ship led by Admiral Marcus to go land in the province of Apollonia and assult the town which would would turn out to be a little harder then they thought......................

Caeser The III
03-04-2007, 03:41
Chapter 2:assult of Apollonia{/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]It was still 270B.C.,and the army of Amulis Brutus had just landed in Apollonia.It took 2 days to reach the city guarded by Captian Onetas and his meere units of miltia hoplites and peltasts, And then the battle started.
_______
-armies-
Brutus-1113
Onetas-481

Battle1/assult 1

As the hastati moved forward the velites followed so they could support the hastati when they engaged the hoplites in combat.As the hastati got closer they got out their spear, aimed and fired it, This killed about 6 milita then they charged knowing some of them were goin to die but they were still cofanint. At the end of the little battle the hastati took only 12 people(pretty good:egypt: )Then they headed toward the center which had some 320 peltasts. Luckily, they charged at me so i would'nt have to suffer from the spears they threw at them, and then the battle was over and this was a mighty victory.

_______
-losses-
Brutus-31:beam:
Onetas-229

P.S. They retreated and still had about 200 men left (im playin short campian so this is it so far (3 of 15 towns)

Caeser The III
03-04-2007, 07:37
Chapter 3:glorius victory

Taking the rebel settlement was gloruis,we found tons of wine in the warlords hut and they celebrated for days,plus we had tons of income of denarii per month by the citizens.We got our next task from the senate 6 months later to block the port of Syracuse so that they would'nt get supplies or food. So we sent Marcus to take care of the problem. 1 year later he reported to the senate and he gave him the reward and it was that the games were held in Tarentum at the senates expensise,this made the citizens very happy and payed twice as much money then they did the month before.

The second task the senate gave was to take the province of Thermon which made Amulis Brutus very happy. He gathered his troops and they marched out of the city at midnight with about 600 men, and left 3 units there to guard.While Amulius's last brother, Vibius from Tarentum,was on his way also with another 600 men.

Another 5 days pasted and the two armies had been seigeing for a day in order to get enough time to build a battering ram.So, they had built it and they were about a quarter a mile away and then the battle begin with could be a tie.:wall:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-04-2007, 08:06
Great AAR ilikethisgame5 :2thumbsup:

Caeser The III
03-04-2007, 08:38
:smg: :sorry2: :hmg: im playen the house of julii in my mean time soz........thats that

Caeser The III
03-05-2007, 20:55
hey guys im goin to make a new and better AAR (if it is better........)about the julli soz..........post prob in 1 hr