PDA

View Full Version : Technical Problem:Didn't know where to post

Melea Lord
03-17-2007, 16:03
My movies don't play in game! My graphics card is brand new (seriousley i got a new one and put it in yesterday which was the 17th March in britain) and if it can play Black and White 2 perfectly it can play this game perfectly. :yes: So why arn't my movies working!!?? :furious3: (this includes the opening one, wonders, civilization defeats, openings and victories).

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-17-2007, 16:07
Hi Melea Lord,
Perhaps this piece of information (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1465115&postcount=10) could help you. Good luck, cheers!

Fate
03-17-2007, 16:29
I had a similar problem, i think you jsut need to patch the game up, unless you're playing gold, in which case i have no advice.

Caius
03-17-2007, 20:46
My movies don't play in game! My graphics card is brand new (seriousley i got a new one and put it in yesterday which was the 17th March in britain) and if it can play Black and White 2 perfectly it can play this game perfectly. :yes: So why arn't my movies working!!?? :furious3: (this includes the opening one, wonders, civilization defeats, openings and victories).
Check you dont have the -nm command at the end of the shortcut.If yes, delete it, or do that in the post of omanes

Melea Lord
03-18-2007, 16:42
I have the show error one at the end of my shortcut