PDA

View Full Version : AD/II Recruitment Thread

Rhyfelwyr
03-17-2007, 19:44
Since you are reading this thread, I assume that you're considering to apply for membership in our team.

To do this, please post your application in this here thread.

We are currently looking for pretty much all kinds of team members, especially any with modding and/or artistic skills. If you want to join, please also give us some examples of your work or other references so that we can properly assess your talent (this is especially important when you want to sign up as a researcher). If you have some good stuff to show, chances are you'll be in the team quite quickly.

Until then

The AD/II team

Ignoramus
03-19-2007, 09:43
I can assist with research on England and I'll have a go at General Research.

Rhyfelwyr
03-19-2007, 20:31
Great! I'll post a link to the forums up in a minute.

hgtm
03-24-2007, 13:02
i'd lihe to apply to general research(Army composition&traits system)
and also for public relations

Rhyfelwyr
03-24-2007, 18:10
Great, just click the link and sign-up in the MA forums.

aleh
05-21-2007, 09:45
Hey there. My name's <obviously aleh>. I really don't know if you guys are hiring researchers for the new incarnation of your Italian campaign. But if you are, I'd like to volunteer for whatever y'all need researching.

Warluster
05-31-2007, 07:34
Hi all,

Are you still recruiting? (Stupid question right? :)

I would like to join the mod, and help mod.

I would like to join as General Text Editing and Implementation of Campaign Map.

Silver Guard
06-04-2007, 17:47
I would like to take up a position on general reserch for England, I can also design such things as mod banners and/or faction banners if needs be

Incongruous
06-13-2007, 23:50
Ok so I guess this is where I should apply.
Wel I have already posted some stuff on the Eastern Balkans, but realise now that you want stuff on the Western Balkans, I can do that to, also can help out with Byzantium and the Islamic nations.

alpaca
06-14-2007, 19:14
Ok so I guess this is where I should apply.
Wel I have already posted some stuff on the Eastern Balkans, but realise now that you want stuff on the Western Balkans, I can do that to, also can help out with Byzantium and the Islamic nations.
We already noted your application and are currently discussing it :yes:

Solo
07-05-2007, 17:31
Hi guys :p

Okay, I've been away for a long time now (for some good reason I wont detail here) so not everybody may know me. I was part of the former MA team, working mostly on map developpement, french research, heraldry and character naming. After speaking a bit with alpaca I decided it would be better to reapply back rather than reappearing from nowhere, so here i am applying to join the team :)

Solo

HighLord z0b
07-06-2007, 07:12
Don't worry I remember you Solo, let me guess you've been frozen in carbonite?

Zasz1234
07-11-2007, 16:15
Hi

I did some research for the MTW2 Pike & Musket mod on the Mughals and would love to help you guys out. I'll research anything you want and I'll check out the starting to mod threads to see if I can help you with that too. Anyway I like learning new things and with school out some direction would be nice. I've always wanted to learn more about Medieval Italy!

alpaca
07-13-2007, 10:40
Hi

I did some research for the MTW2 Pike & Musket mod on the Mughals and would love to help you guys out. I'll research anything you want and I'll check out the starting to mod threads to see if I can help you with that too. Anyway I like learning new things and with school out some direction would be nice. I've always wanted to learn more about Medieval Italy!
Hey,
You got a PM ~;)

Krusader
07-13-2007, 23:48
Hey

I was part of the old MA team for a while, but due to issues I won't go into detail here, I left.

If you guys need help with research on Normans (Sicily, Normandy, Antioch), Baltic Crusades, Crusades or well almost anything I'd gladly help.

I'm studying for a Bachelor's degree in Medieval History so have access to a big University library too if needed.

Bob the Insane
07-26-2007, 14:55
I have no historical or artistic credentials (other than a amature interest in early medieval history) but i am a techy and have dabbled in some lightweight modding of M2TW and and have helped out as a beta tester on other mods and would love to offer my services here if you need that sort of thing...

bovi
08-01-2007, 07:14
This mod looks very promising, and I'd like to help. When you have a working build, I could help stabilize it. For a reference, I've been somewhat successful with this on EB. This is admittedly on RTW, but M2TW is similar.

Imaldrian
09-24-2007, 21:19
i'd like to help but can't really think of what kind of example you'd need - what areas are you looking for - i can code, map and do a litle bit of script.

alpaca
09-24-2007, 21:44
i'd like to help but can't really think of what kind of example you'd need - what areas are you looking for - i can code, map and do a litle bit of script.
Hey mate, we just changed our development policy so you'll be able to choose something to work on pretty soon (some things are already available, check our new development posts here).