PDA

View Full Version : Always available for Shogun TW MP online.

moomo
03-21-2007, 22:58
:bow:

Hello everyone and good wishes!

I came a few weeks ago to this forum and tried to figure it out how you can play STW online. I think i did that by now.
My problem is I can't find available players although I've mailed and messaged a lot. No one seems to answer at the moment.
So, if anyone new to STW MP or old players with nostalgia or will to fight (use their old katanas as they say) please contact me for online play.
I'm not a rookie with STW but I've never played online (and feel very sorry about it) so I don't know how to evaluate my valour/honour. It will be a surprise.
I have greater plans with STW but since I'm not able to put up a single online game I'd better keep them to myself.

A special line for drisos: If you ever read this, answer please, because I've noticed you are the "engine" of many STW online sessions and express your addiction (I'd say passion on my part) to the game. I'd like to meet you on the battlefield and, if you like, talk about the Shogun experience in general.
Also a line for those who made STW MP look like a vivid place back in time. Make it happen again.

As for the future and my level of committment with STW, I think I'm a long or even very long time player of Shogun. This mean in fact that my apreciation percentages in TW series are:
Shogun - 90%,
M - 2%,
R - 1%,
MII - 6%
untill now an probably go higher for Shogun...
No offense to the players of anything diferent but proabaly it was a special something that made you spent a lot of time and energy with your favourite game. Shogun did the trick for me for a number of reasons that don't belong here/now.

I'm also available (with my modest experience) to the new people that want to play quickly STW MP online in the arcane road to the foyer (the place where you can actually launch online battles).

I hope this is enough for the moment to explain my intentions on the matter.
I'll be expecting you!
The best of all to you all!
:bow:

Veho Nex
03-21-2007, 23:39
Love your post just cause its hard to find anymore HARDCORE shogun gamers but my friends and i are pretty hardcore though lately we can't do it since our usual host got a little high and shot his computer (REMEMBER KIDS DONT DO DRUGS) so when i get my paycheck ill host a few tournies

moomo
03-21-2007, 23:47
Finally some consistent feedback.
It's good to make a human contact. I'm tired of posts that are not adresed to me and my problem.
I did't recieved your last PM. My inbox was full. Now, of course, is not. Please resent your last message if it isn't resent automatically.
I think I'll thread again in the entrance hall. It may do good to the cause, to tell who we are and what we want.

moomo
03-25-2007, 12:33
Announcement:

This week I'll be, consiquence of a convention me&myself and hopfully not all alone, available and in the foyer of STW MP all week days at 20.00 GMT with my STW Gold version.
At least this week I'll be there, that is 25-31 March.
About next week I'll post after this week's experience.

I expect fedback from those interested in STW MP:
Drisos, R'as, Jkarinen, Shin Gai'Jin and all others, veterans or begginers.

Nice week to you all.