PDA

View Full Version : Age of Warlords BETA testers needed

The Blind King of Bohemia
03-23-2007, 16:44
I've finally got some free time on my hands and I plan on releasing the mod soon but first i would like around 5-6 people to test the mod out. The game does suffer some crashes so i would like volunteers with a little modding experience to help to eradicate any bugs as speedily as possible. Also i would like the testers to look at some of the files so that is the main reason for some modding experience of the game.

I'll be doing some more work on it and will send the testers the mod in a week. With your help the mod will be released much sooner and i want it released as much as you lot hopefully want to play it.

UltraWar
03-23-2007, 17:17
I'm available for all testing of the mod which I've been waiting for a long time :2thumbsup:

The Blind King of Bohemia
03-23-2007, 17:38
Cheers mate. The lads who posted Main Hall have all been noted and i'll send PM's too you soon. Just thought i'd post it here in case anyone missed it in the Main Hall

Raz
03-24-2007, 09:32
:o
I thought this mod was long dead! I really did think it was. Well, anyway, I would like to test the mod. I'd be glad to. It's just what I was looking for - a mod new and exciting. I'm hoping this hits the spot. ^_^

Veho Nex
03-26-2007, 23:03
God yes i love the mods put out for MTW