PDA

View Full Version : help me please if you have played medievil

randani
03-25-2007, 02:16
kk some one help me every time i try to play medievil it gives me a error sayin it is unexpected and turn it off
:help:

sapi
03-25-2007, 05:34
Is this medieval or medieval 2?

What are your system specs?

(Ignore Cazaric - it's a good habit to get into)

Omanes Alexandrapolites
03-25-2007, 08:41
Hi and welcome Randani,
If you are playing the first Medieval then perhaps this thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=79500) could help you. Good luck, cheers!

sapi
03-25-2007, 13:00
Wail0rd, that just isn't helpful.

If you don't have anything useful to post, maybe it's best not to do so.

@the op - check out the tech forums if omanes link doesn't help you

sapi
03-26-2007, 08:30
No, it wasn't.

I really don't want to drag this thread any more off topic than it currently is, but I was not referring to you, but to Wail0rd, as I clearly indicated. If a new member is asking for help, I'm not going to put up with someone flat out deceiving them :no:

For all I know that was posted as a joke; indeed it probably was - but that does not mean that everyone would take it that way, and so I had to point that out :yes:

You I've gotten used to, and dont' take seriously in the slightest, and while the same comment could well be made about you, I do occasionally find you funny and so wouldn't do so :grin2:

Now, :focus:

Raz
03-26-2007, 09:03
Try posting what the error said, or more details about what you're doing before hand. Maybe your system specs if you are playing M2TW. What you've posted isn't exactly detailed.

Also, someone take Lord Cazaric seriously? Ha, that's a good one. ^_^

Caerfanan
03-26-2007, 10:00
Sorry, answered at first a bit fast, I was expecting the problem to be answered...

Randani, in order to be helped, you have to precise a few things:
- which game exactly you're playing (Medieval, Medieval II, Medieaval Gold, ...)
- what is your error and when does it happen.

sapi
03-26-2007, 10:14
Also, and as I've already said, as that 'unexpected error' does sound like medieval2, posting your system specs would be helpful.

Oh my...

Caz!!! you're a member!!!! :laugh4::grin2:

Caius
03-29-2007, 22:06
kk some one help me every time i try to play medievil it gives me a error sayin it is unexpected and turn it off
:help:
Post in the Aphotecary.

Mithrandir
03-29-2007, 23:27
Off topic posts have been deleted, do not use the Entrance Hall as a place to increase your postcount

The EH is a place where new members can get help, not ridiculed.