PDA

View Full Version : Where is Nepte?

IceWolf
03-26-2007, 20:01
The silly senate wants this taken and i can't find it anywhere. Thanks
IceWolf

LuckyDog Trojan
03-26-2007, 20:26
IceWolf: You're in for a real treat. Get your marching sandals on and be sure to take plenty of sunscreen. Nepte is on the southern edge of the map smack in the middle of the Sahara Desert. It is SSW of Carthage. The two closest cities are Lepcis Magna to the northeast, and Dimmidi, a Numidian city to the northwest.

Hope you have a ready-to-roll army in the area and the Senate gave you several turns to accomplish the mission. What stage of the campaign are you in, and, who are you playing as (the Scipii)?

IceWolf
03-26-2007, 20:44
I do luckily have a full stack just a bit north of there. I just don't want to get to close to Egypt (don't mess with the dynamite monkey, he's mean)

LuckyDog Trojan
03-26-2007, 20:59
Just guessing, but Nepte's probably not Egyptian. More than likely its held by Numidian or rebel forces or possibly Carthage. Good luck!

IceWolf
03-26-2007, 21:00
It's the early part of the Scippi campaign and yes it's Carthaginian. We're gonna wear out a lot of sandals getting there.

El Diablo
03-26-2007, 21:05
Just as an aside Icewolf to this request for where the city is..

On the senate mission screen (where they give you the mission and it is detailed) there is a magnifing glass button. Push that and the screen will move to and it puts a white square around where the city is located. This happens regardless to the fog of war being turned on or not.

I found that button pretty helpful and still use it even though I have the map.

Happy hunting...