PDA

View Full Version : Terrehazza? Raspia?

mucky305
04-30-2007, 16:08
Though the land of the Sahara is inhospitable, I want it anyway but I've had a small army wandering around trying to find the central province with no luck. Any suggestions? I've tried the Verizon sat phone mod but all I get is static 'Canus you hearus me now?" jk. But seriously, anyone else gone through this?

Pharnakes
04-30-2007, 16:49
IIRC there is a route to the city in the bottom left hand corner of the map down the far left of the map through the ATlas mountains.

MindLich
04-30-2007, 16:50
You can't get to Terrehazza.

mucky305
04-30-2007, 17:01
So there is a route or no? Also, I'm playing .81a and I have Arpi rather than Cannae, is it supposed to be that way? Also, it there any benefit to Terrehazza? It seems kind of out there.

Brightblade
04-30-2007, 17:07
Cannae was a provisions centre, not the city itself, which was Arpi. I just finished up a good book by Gabriel Glasman: Hannibal, Enemy of Rome.. describes the strategies quite well in depth and gives a lot of insight into the Barca family.

Zaknafien
04-30-2007, 17:08
Search is your friend, as there is a topic on this very subject on page deuce. And to quote my esteemed colleague Foot from that thread:

Its a desert! Whats the point! Anyway, our script uses it to place buildings so that we can measure things happening elsewhere in the game (as the script is basically reset everytime you load a game), so if you were to take it you would find it full of buildings ... very odd buildings.

Foot

pezhetairoi
04-30-2007, 17:16
But of course, we can't take Terhazza, because it's surrounded by a ring of 'you shall not pass' deserts. Well done. :D

atheotes
04-30-2007, 20:23
No go... i tried by sending a spy squad... couldnt find it.