PDA

View Full Version : New Mini Mafia [Concluded]

Pages : 1 [2]

Caius
05-17-2007, 00:41
And Caius, I know lurking is your "new style" since you usually end up lynched while innocent, but this is taking extreme proportions.
Life killes me again.

I wont vote yet, if Omanes is saying the truth, I made a big mistake.I try to not make it again.

Stig
05-17-2007, 01:56
Voting stays open because I had 8 beer, 2 rum-cola and 3 wine

sapi
05-17-2007, 07:39
Where is sapi? He's been online for a long while today and he has been posting in Kung Fu mafia?

And Caius, I know lurking is your "new style" since you usually end up lynched while innocent, but this is taking extreme proportions.
I'm lurking, regrettably. Haven't had much chance to read the Org of late, and while I have been replying in Kung-fu that's because there's much less to read there.

And while this is going to be a statement ripe with hypocracy, the town simply can't afford to focus on the few vocal debaters at the expense of the lurkers.

I'd rather see us pay attention to everybody, even if it means my death.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-17-2007, 07:42
What do you think of CountArach?

sapi
05-17-2007, 08:08
I think that he's being far more active and putting far more time into defending his character than he normally does...

CountArach
05-17-2007, 08:56
Far more active? How have I been far more active? This is my standard level of Activity.

Also, you still haven't answered the question CountA. Why did you vote the stranger and hammer pevergreen, when Caius had been posting less?
I havea gut feeling abot Caius. He genuinely seems to be inactive everywhere as well, as you yourself has said. I think this clears hm.

However, the grammar of the kills hasn't been great and I am starting to lean more towards Tran as a Mafia, though I have a gut feeling about you Sasaki. However, I can't prove it.

Unvote: Sasaki

Warmaster Horus
05-17-2007, 09:21
Not to insult Caius -my statement might be taken as an insult, and it's not - his english isn't really the best CA.

By the way, if Andres is still reading this, it's your turn in the History quiz.

pevergreen
05-17-2007, 09:23
Not to insult Caius -my statement might be taken as an insult, and it's not - his english isn't really the best CA.

By the way, if Andres is still reading this, it's your turn in the History quiz.

Thats what i was hinting at as well.. Last time i tried to say it, it came out wrong.

Warmaster Horus
05-17-2007, 09:34
Hope mine came out better, then. :laugh4:

CountArach
05-17-2007, 09:36
Yeah I know. But, in all honestly Caius and Tran have the worst english abilities of those alive. That said, I have a feeling Caius is innocent, and genuinely taken up by school.

I am sorry if either of you guys are offended by this, I am not trying to be offensive, just a statement of fact.

NINJA EDIT: Vote: Tran

Warmaster Horus
05-17-2007, 09:43
That makes the vote tally so:
Tran:1 (CA)
CF:1 (Tran)
CA:1 (SK)

Still a tie, I see.

Caius and sapi must still vote.

sapi
05-17-2007, 09:47
I do not want to vote to break a tie based on my incomplete readings.

Vote: Abstain

Tran
05-17-2007, 10:15
...Caius and Tran have the worst english abilities of those alive....
Such as?

CountArach
05-17-2007, 10:19
Something pever pointed out earlier, and it sort of clicked with my mind.

I do not want to vote to break a tie based on my incomplete readings.

Vote: Abstain
Could you give us an idea of what these readings are?

pevergreen
05-17-2007, 10:27
Look through the kill, the grammer and wording is not of a natural speaker. I am aware of possible frame attempts, but the specific way it is worded leads me to believe otherwise.

Tran
05-17-2007, 11:03
Who said I am not a natural speaker? :inquisitive:

Andres
05-17-2007, 11:05
Isn't the exact term "native speaker"?

Does this mean pever is not a native speaker as well... :inquisitive:

Tran
05-17-2007, 11:10
Agreed.

Beside, living in Australia doesn't always mean you're a "native Australian", could be immigrant from non-English speaking countries aswell (same case with British, and no offense intended of course).

Andres
05-17-2007, 11:17
You guys should not pay to much attention on the write-ups.

It is being very easy to fake a different write-styling. We all know Sasaki is quite capable of doing so, but I don't think he's mafia in this game.

On the other hand:

My suspicion sofar are on Caius...

It's a funny joke, especially the part where he sent me pm's saying he investigated andres and caius and got a guilty on caius

So, TheStranger claimed to have a pro-town role. Afterwards he said it was all a joke. To avoid getting killed by the mafia? I assume he realised he made a big mistake by revealing at night. I guess he twisted his story to avoid getting killed, maybe meaning to reveal everything the next day.

Unfortunately, he got murdered last night (= TS is a confirmed innocent) and thus can no longer reveal (and he's on a holiday now, so he cannot give us clues either).

Considering a worst case scenario, I'd go for CA and Caius as mafia.

pevergreen
05-17-2007, 12:14
I am an native Australian.

Natural Speaker is not just for natives, if you are Chinese, but you speak English well, you are a Natural Speaker.

The way the write up is done, the chances of a frame is low. Caius is the most likely mafia.

Stig
05-17-2007, 12:53
Right for the sake seeing clearly again I'm closing voting.

There's a tie, you can still vote for anyone but once the tie gets broken it's over

Sasaki Kojiro
05-17-2007, 15:15
Kills don't sound like Caius and I believe he is inactive.

Andres
05-17-2007, 17:22
Discussion? Casting a vote? Breaking the tie?

Nobody? :inquisitive:

Stig
05-17-2007, 17:34
Well you know what happens after 24 hours of inactivity

Sasaki Kojiro
05-17-2007, 17:37
Lynch CA.

Andres
05-17-2007, 17:43
Well you know what happens after 24 hours of inactivity

Define "inactivity"...

Tran
05-17-2007, 17:44
Silly. No one wanted to believe that Caius is guilty. His "inactivity" just doesn't fit me, he tried to create a new Rise of Civilization game which IMHO will take a lot of time. Lucjan had problem took care of it, now Caius with his business...

To end this voting stalemate from any further...

Vote: CountArach

Stig
05-17-2007, 17:54
Right CA is lynched, write-up pending

It's night

Lynched:
WM
Pever
Omanes
Count Arach

Killed:
Mightilyoats
Roadkill
Andres
TS

Alive:
Sasaki
Caius
Tran
Sapi

CountArach
05-18-2007, 02:53
*Shakes head*

Another townie bites the dust...

Stig
05-18-2007, 18:18
A man dressed in a ninja suit looked at his watch.

"Well, time to pay a visit", he said to himself. "That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten."

He jumped onto his motorcycle and ri...he's already there.

Ring ring.

"What are you doing here so early?"

"Hello sapi, nice to see you too."

The ninja walked inside sapi's house. "Ah, coffee." The ninja then grabbed a cup. "Mmmm! Goddamn, sapi! This is some serious gourmet stuff! Usually, I would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET stuff on me! What flavor is this?"

Sapi was getting uspet. "I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Tincow goes shopping he buys EXCREMENT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead body in my garage."

"Oh, sapi, don't even worry about that... You know who I am, don't you? I solve problems".

"You better solve the problem RIGHT NOW!"

"Let's get ourselves some divine intervention, shall we?" The ninja grabbed his Bible and started to read: "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is ..."

"No, no, no..." sapi interrupted, "Not that stupid Ezekiel 25:17 passage again".

"You shouldn't have interrupted me sapi...", the ninja said.

"Soon, there will be a dead body in your garage, sapi."

"That's great. Now tell me, did you see a sign in front of my house saying "dead bodies storage"? Did you?"

"That's a sound plan. Thanks for the tip sapi, you're always full of good ideas. But this nice little chat is boring me."

The ninja drew a shining yellow sword.

"Are you going to cut the body out of my garage," sapi said. "You are acting very weird."

"Well, sapi, I was planning to use this phrase for the next kill, but let's just say that I'm going to get medieval on you, sapi. Now turn around, you fool!" the ninja shouted.

"Hahahaha! Never! I already knew of your evil intention! I shall not be defeated by a ninja pretender!" sapi shouted back.

The ninja quickly pointed the sword on sapi's chest and attempted to slice sapi's body, but sapi was agile and he evaded the sword. He quickly grabbed his own katana.

"Now we shall see. Who's better at sword fighting!" shouted sapi.

"Sword fighting? I'm not too interested." replied the ninja.

"What about this?" the ninja then took his hidden Berreta with a silencer.

"Neevvveeeeeer..." sapi attempted to strike the ninja with his katana, but it was too late. The ninja scored several direct hits into sapi's head and chest.

The ninja then dropped sapi's body in the garage and threw a Bible on it.

In an instant, the ninja left. In front of sapi's house there was a sign: "Dead bodies storage".

Lynched:
WM
Pever
Omanes
Count Arach

Killed:
Mightilyoats
Roadkill
Andres
TS
Sapi

Alive:
Sasaki
Caius
Tran

Sasaki Kojiro
05-18-2007, 18:28
Well I'm thinking it's tran then. I guess CountA was just acting weird, since tran wouldn't have busted his own partner.

However, one of WM, Pever and Omanes must have been guilty then. I remember Andres picking out Omanes and Tran a while back, perhaps he was more right than we thought.

Tran expressed nothing but suspicion for caius yesterday but decided to vote for countArach when the time came to it. He hadn't said anything about thinking CountA was guilty, in fact he didn't even say that in his lynching post. How could he know the game wouldn't be over with the lynch of an innocent?

Caius has acted no different than in other games. I will reread on him before voting however.

CountArach
05-18-2007, 21:49
This is a problem. All 3 of you must vote for there to be a lynch, and Caius isn't very active.

RoadKill
05-19-2007, 00:02
Is it not obvious that Sasaki is the mafia, look at the ppl alive.

Tran
05-19-2007, 00:48
Caius has acted no different than in other games. I will reread on him before voting however.
Caius is lurking heavily, no different than Sapi...

I believe he'll show up at some point to save his skin.

Vote: Caius Flaminius

Caius
05-19-2007, 00:54

I believe he'll show up at some point to save his skin.

Vote: Caius Flaminius
How many times do I have to tell you!

If Sasaki can post the times im on on the Guild, you will see that im no lurking!

Do you have something more to say?

Tran
05-19-2007, 00:58
Perhaps you should be the one to tell us something? What's your thought on these?

Caius
05-19-2007, 01:21
Perhaps you should be the one to tell us something? What's your thought on these?
I dont trust in you.

First reply to my question, then I will reply to yours.

Unless you are hiding something big

Csargo
05-19-2007, 01:32
https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5050/emotbandwagonqr2.gif->Sasaki

Tran
05-19-2007, 01:34
I dont trust in you.
Neither do I with you ~:rolleyes:

Caius
05-19-2007, 01:40
Neither do I with you ~:rolleyes:
What do you think about Sasaki?

Tran
05-19-2007, 02:26
You didn't read my previous posts...

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 02:52

You mean the same Sapi that just got proven innocent?

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 03:04
Vote:Tran

just realized I never voted :sweatdrop:

Caius
05-19-2007, 03:26
Right.

Silly. No one wanted to believe that Caius is guilty. His "inactivity" just doesn't fit me, he tried to create a new Rise of Civilization game which IMHO will take a lot of time. Lucjan had problem took care of it, now Caius with his business...

To end this voting stalemate from any further...

Vote: CountArach
Im final rounds, we try to not lynch someone without a good reason.

And he voted because 'he wanted to end the voting stalemate'

Oh, and Rise of Civilizatons doesnt start in one day.

The end of the road for you, Tran.You tried to lynch me twice, because you knew I wasnt online all the time, then you used that to try to lynch me without I giving any defense.Its like you punch someone who is sleeping, how can the punched reactionate after that?He cant, because he is sleeping.
And you tried to made a easy lynch.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 03:32
unvote

I'll leave it a tie for now.

Why didn't you vote tran in your last post?

Caius
05-19-2007, 03:36
unvote

I'll leave it a tie for now.

Why didn't you vote tran in your last post?
You need to see an oculist :inquisitive:

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 03:39

Reread on him, he is guilty.

Caius
05-19-2007, 03:41

I got the sensation you are fooling me.

But I dont know.

CountArach
05-19-2007, 05:09
Sasaki = Guilty

Caius
05-19-2007, 05:09
Sasaki = Guilty
How do you come to that?

CountArach
05-19-2007, 05:10
Gut Feeling

EDIT: Oh and rule #1

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 05:11
I'm not guilty.

Caius
05-19-2007, 05:12
I'm not guilty.
That doesnt say the rule no.1

Sasaki is always guilty!

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 05:12
That's not rule number one, rule number one is in my sig.

Tran
05-19-2007, 05:55

How's so?

Tran
05-19-2007, 06:13
And my guess was right, Caius will come here to save his skin when he's in danger or threatened. You noticed he didn't do that before when there's more people alive? :inqusitive:

You should read my post carefully...

Caius
05-19-2007, 14:23
Unvote:Tran
Vote:Sasaki

I have doubts about this.Im creating a tie.

Tran
05-19-2007, 14:33
I guess we're having Mexican standoff...

Keep it that way...for a while :laugh2:

Caius
05-19-2007, 14:40
I guess we're having Mexican standoff...

Keep it that way...for a while :laugh2:
Why for a while?

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 15:19
He doesn't want to instantly switch because you'd see that was suspicious.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 16:39
Caius, what are your doubts about me exactly?

Stig
05-19-2007, 17:35
Right, we're into stoppage time now. And having a tie like this any change in votes will end the day fase

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 17:56
Right. Caius, please note I could lynch you right now if I wanted to, and please switch to Tran before tran votes me.

Caius
05-19-2007, 18:37
Unvote:Sasaki
The end of the road.

So, did we won?

Im anxious...

Stig
05-19-2007, 18:53
Right here it goes:

"Tran, step forward." The white-helmeted man said.
"No I won't, I will now kill you all."
Tran took out a bible and a gun and aimed at the white-helmeted man.
"You die man, you die."
The man however quickly took out his own revolver and shot the trigger of Tran's revolver.
"Come Rantanplan," the man said, "bring Joe Dalton to jail for me."

"BUT A LYNCH, WE WANT A LYNCH!!!" the two remaining townies screamed.
"Ah, have it your way then, we'll simply feed him to the zebra's."
Tran was tied to a tree and 5 male zebra's were brought in. Quickly they started to take Tran from the tree and put him in a big cooking pot. Well boiled, with salt and peper, that's how they taste best.

Lynched:
WM
Pever
Omanes
Count Arach
Tran

Killed:
Mightilyoats
Roadkill
Andres
TS
Sapi

Alive:
Sasaki
Caius

Townie Victory

Andres and Tran were the mafia
Sasaki had the pro-town role (which meant he could act as doctor, detective or vigilante, but only one at the time, and after the vigilante kill he would lose his entire role)

I kinda knew the mafia were in for a hard time after I draw the names for the roles. Would I have had the role I would have done the same as Sasaki, investigating Andres on night 1, simply to be sure of him.
As to Sasaki's play, I kinda enjoyed it knowing his role and seeing how he played it out.

Caius
05-19-2007, 18:55
OMG!I survived!:beam:

Well done townies!

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 19:08
That was a kickass mini game, Stig. Enjoyed it more than some of the big games.

Go town!

Warmaster Horus
05-19-2007, 19:54
I liked it too, despite my round one lynching...

Anyway, congrats town!

Tran
05-19-2007, 20:49
Gah!....You ruin my plan for world domination! :dizzy2:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
05-19-2007, 20:52
Thanks Stig, good game.

BTW, did the mafia know who each other were. It seems strange that Andres tried to point suspition at his partner.

Caius
05-19-2007, 20:54
I told you.

I was going for you because you voted me twice.:beam:

But I made a reread, and came up with that unbreak teh tie.

You destroyed your own plans.But you fooled me since the last round.Good work.

Tran
05-19-2007, 20:59
Good game. I knew Sasaki and Andres were pretending to trust each others... ~;p

@Caius: Yeah, for a while. I was waiting until Stig come to break the tie, but then the unexpected happen...and my plan was doomed...

@Everyone else: Good game, I like it when all the other people blaming each others and I was in a very safe position :grin2: It place us in a very good opportunity :evilgrin:

Stig
05-19-2007, 22:04
Thanks Stig, good game.

BTW, did the mafia know who each other were. It seems strange that Andres tried to point suspition at his partner.
Aye they knew eachother all right. Which was the fun part for me. Sasaki knew Andres was quilty, but acted as he believed Andres. Andres then started putting suspicion on Tran to put Tran in the clear, not knowing that Sasaki knew he was quilty and with all this Sasaki simply had to lynch the person Andres thought was quilty, as that would be the other mafia.

CountArach
05-19-2007, 22:08
Nice game Stig! Interesting that Andres was the Mafia, good choice of first Detective investigation Sasaki!

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 22:12
Looking at the Andres/Tran interaction you can see a number of pointers that makes them seem partners. Andres lists pever, tran, and omanes as his suspects early; pever and omanes get lynched but tran is still alive. Their argument day 2 is a bit forced. Later Andres says he's moved tran to the townie pile for now. Biggest thing though was Tran wondering after Andres got killed if andres was The true mafia.

Although the original reason I looked CountArach was that Andres avoided mentioning him. I went after him for the stuff he said though, and I was right about the jumping of the Oats wagon, just had the wrong person lol.

btw Andres I went for the vig kill because I figured you'd be unlynchable. Kicking myself for not postponing it a few days though.

Why did you guys kill TS and why did you leave me alive?

Caius
05-19-2007, 22:19
Yeah, it is very strange that Sasaki wasnt killed.

I suspected both were mafia lol.Also, Ichigo and CA told me that lynch Sasaki, and mafia was going to win.But I change my vote in time, and the last mafioso was lynched.

CountArach
05-19-2007, 22:21
Actually I thought Sasaki was Mafia.

Ouch what a lethal combination that would've been. Sasaki/Andres!

So Sasaki, why didn't you role-claim later on?

Tran
05-19-2007, 23:27
I shall have my revenge...

Sasaki Kojiro
05-19-2007, 23:40
Actually I thought Sasaki was Mafia.

Ouch what a lethal combination that would've been. Sasaki/Andres!

So Sasaki, why didn't you role-claim later on?

I thought it would be more fun not to. There was a chance you'd think I was lying. The offchance that Andres still believed I trusted him.

CountArach
05-20-2007, 00:21
It would've been good last round.

But yeah, I can see your point about it being more fun.

Andres
05-20-2007, 21:18
btw Andres I went for the vig kill because I figured you'd be unlynchable. Kicking myself for not postponing it a few days though.

Well, you have your reputation and I was hoping I could convince Caius to lynch you. Unfortunately I forgot I would be gone for a few days (had a prolonged week-end) and Tran was on his own.

The attacks on Tran at the beginning of the game were intentional. Probably that's why Tran survived this long...

Caius, if I would have been around and argued against Sasaki, would you have voted him?

And seeing how the thread developped, I asked Stig to switch our kill to sapi instead of TS, but Stig refused since Tran didn't confirm and he was the remaining mafioso.

Anyway, good game town :bow:

I told you guys it was Tran, why did you wait so long to lynch him ~;p ?

Oh, and here's the original write-up for sapi's kill:

Write-up.

A man wearing a wolf suit looked at his watch.

"Well, it's time to pay sapi a visit", he said. "That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten."

The Wolf jumped in his car and dro... Oh, he's already there.

Ring! Ring!

"What the ****", what are yoú doing here so early? And what's with all those bodies."

"Wait a minute," the Wolf said, while dragging yet another body in sapi's garage. "I'm almost finished."

The Wolf carried the last body to sapi's garage. After some rest, he looked at sapi.

"Hello sapi, nice to see you too."

The Wolf walks inside sapi's mansion. "Ah, coffee." The Wolf grabbed a cup. "Mmmm! Goddamn, sapi! This is some serious gourmet stuff! Usually, I would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET stuff on me! What flavor is this?"

Sapi was getting upset. "I don't need you to tell me how ****** good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Tincow goes shopping he buys EXCREMENT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead bodies in my garage."

"Oh, sapi, don't even worry about that... You know who I am, don't you? I solve problems!"

"You better solve this particular problem RIGHT NOW!"

"Let's get ourselves some divine intervention, shall we?" The Wolf grabbed his Bible and started to read: "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is ..."

"Nonono," sapi interrupted, "not that stupid Ezekiel 25:17 passage again."

"You shouldn't have interrupted me sapi", the Wolf said, an angry look on his face.

"I don't believe in that, just get rid of those bodies in my garage NOW, before Tincow comes back."

"You really shouldn't have interrupted me sapi", the Wolf said. "I'm really angry now".

"YOU are angry? Who has the dead bodies in his garage? Huh?"

"Soon, there will be one more dead body in your garage, fool".

"That's great. Just what I needed, one more dead body. Now tell me, did you see a sign in front of my house saying "dead bodies storage"? Did you?!?"

The Wolf grinned. "Hey! That's a sound plan. Thanks for the hint sapi, you're always full of excellent ideas. But this nice little chat is boring me."

The Wolf drew a yellow sword.

"Are you going to cut the bodies out of my garage?", sapi said. "Djeez, man, you should start acting normal. What's wrong with you?".

"Well, sapi, I was planning to use this phrase for the next kill, but let's just say that I'm going to get medieval on your a$$, sapi! Turn around."

"Why?"

"Turn around you fool!" the Wolf shouted.

"But?"

The Wolf pointed the sword to sapi's chest.

Sapi turned around, meanwhile murmuring: "Ok, have it your way. As long as those bodies..."

Sapi looked down and saw the bloody point of the yellow sword coming out of his ....

"What the...", he whispered.

Sapi never finished his sentence.

The Wolf dropped sapi's body in the garage and threw a Bible on it.

The Wolf drove away, leaving a brand new sign in front of sapi's house.

The sign said: "Dead bodies storage".

Andres
05-20-2007, 21:22
Oh, Sasaki, if I would have hit the reply button instead of the forward button on one of your pm's "by mistake" and have written beneath it something like:

"Hi Caius, seems like your safe, Sasaki doesn't suspect you at all..."

Would you have voted Caius instead...? Cause that was my alternative plan for the final round.

Sasaki Kojiro
05-20-2007, 21:55
No, because I think I did that as mafia once...

I felt your arguments against caius weren't the arguments you'd make against your partner.

Andres
05-21-2007, 08:26
My main problem in this game was that nobody seemed to believe I was guilty, allthough I got killed by the vigilante...

I was hoping you guys would conclude I had to be guilty, and as a result, you would go after everybody except Tran who got heavily attacked by me at the beginning of the game and should therefore be innocent because a mafioso wouldn't take the risk of lynching his buddy round 1 or 2, but alas.

mightilyoats
05-21-2007, 11:40
Andres, why did you defend me and then kill me? I would have been an easy lynch in the first round. I would not have been able to defend myself, this was my first game. Were you trying to make yourself look innocent or guilty? Or was it to get Tran off the bandwagon?

Thanks for the game Stig. Just surviving the first round of votes was very exhilarating.

Tran
05-22-2007, 13:40
mightilyoats, that's because the clown wanted it that way :grin2:

Andres
05-22-2007, 14:05
Andres, why did you defend me and then kill me? I would have been an easy lynch in the first round. I would not have been able to defend myself, this was my first game. Were you trying to make yourself look innocent or guilty? Or was it to get Tran off the bandwagon?

Thanks for the game Stig. Just surviving the first round of votes was very exhilarating.

I defended you a bit too good and you didn't draw any attention anymore + you announced that you would be absent for a couple of days which meant you wouldn't draw any attention for a few more days.

You seemed to be a good night 1 choice for a kill.

~:pimp:

Btw, here's the original write-up of your kill:

Mightilyoats looked at his boss. "Ok, he turns his back, time to delete those cookies and temporary files".

At 5.00 pm Mightilyoats switched of his computer. After a quick "bye" to his boss, he headed home for a well deserved week-end.

When he came near his car, a black man was waiting for him.

"Hi Mightilyoats", he said, "You had a hard day at work?"

"Yes, off course", Mightilyoats said, "like usual".

"Hah! Liar! Hypocrite! You think your boss is stupid? Mr. Stig doesn't like it when his employees take advantage of him. He doesn't like it at all!".

"But, I can explain", Mightilyoats murmured.

"There is nothing to explain, fool. On your knees!".

The black man pointed a 9 mm at Mightilyoats and the poor guy could only obey. He kneeled.

"You read the Bible?", the black man asked.

"N... N... No", Mightilyoats said.

"I do. Here's my favorite passage: "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. " "

Mightilyoats stared at the gun. He wetted his pants. His face epressed fear. He didn't want to die. He was too young. A bullet between his eyes made an end at his suffering.

"Take this with you. Will be a nice read when you're in Hell.", the black man said, leaving a Bible on the dead body.

But my partner couldn't resist to modify it :shame:

The Stranger
05-22-2007, 14:07
andres... is there a mafia you survived? :P

Andres
05-22-2007, 14:20
andres... is there a mafia you survived? :P

No.

And thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I've always been on the losing side in every mafia game I joined.

Andres' curse...?

mightilyoats
05-22-2007, 14:29
Hey thanks for the kill there. Quite disturbing if you ask me. I couldn't sleep that weekend in RL because of that kill.

You were killed because you were investigated. So, in the end, I made no real impact on the game. I have the feeling that allot of people feel that way in these games.

Tran
05-22-2007, 14:30
But...it's just a game?

Caius
05-23-2007, 03:10
I shall have my revenge...
In your dreams, dead mafioso :P