PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Mafia [Concluded]

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Csargo
07-18-2007, 17:45
So why is TS getting bandwagoned exactly? Something about a PM conversation, which is crap imo.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 17:47
vote:incapitate...

and im being bandwagoned... come up with some real arguments... or start looking for the mafia...

Csargo
07-18-2007, 17:52
Duel:Andres vs. Sasaki

Vote:incapacitate

Vote:No Lynch

Tran
07-18-2007, 18:00
I understand your reasoning, and it probably was quite valid. However, don't cover the old ground, start hunting a new rather than going over old outdated theories. I'm as dead as a dodo, you don't have to concern yourself with me any more.
In that case, I don't think someone is suspicious (at least not yet). Furthermore, I also must agree with Ichigo

So why is TS getting bandwagoned exactly? Something about a PM conversation, which is crap imo.

shlin28
07-18-2007, 18:04
Maybe we should duel people from the list of inactives i posted the day before yesterday... so:

Duel: Roadkill and Killfr3nzy

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 18:08
In that case, I don't think someone is suspicious (at least not yet). Furthermore, I also must agree with Ichigo

which is all nice to hear... but till now.. im still getting lynched for it...

beautiful thing is I dont believe the 2 targeting me are mafia at all... so i wont vote for them...

im not sure about Sasaki... he lurks... pops in says im suspicious votes and leaves... sasaki plz explain your vote...

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-18-2007, 18:39
Sasaki is a little inactive at the moment. Real Life is probably keeping him. That is unless he's deliberately lurking everywhere to avoid this one game, he is using invisible, but I doubt that one single game means that much to him.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 18:42
probably.. im not saying he's mafia or something... just asking why.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 20:09
vote: no lynch

I ask all who are against my bandwagonlynch to vote No Lynch.

Stig
07-18-2007, 20:19
Oh poor you

Andres
07-18-2007, 20:25
Duel:Andres vs. Sasaki

Vote:incapacitate

Vote:No Lynch

:inquisitive:

Care to explain? Or are you being lazy?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:26

Care to explain? Or are you being lazy?

What do you mean? Explain what?

Stig
07-18-2007, 20:28
Why Andres should challenge Sasaki?
We know Andres is innocent. And I kill him myself if he isn't. So what do you want to know about Sasaki?

Andres
07-18-2007, 20:29
What do you mean? Explain what?

Your votes? :shrug:

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:30
Why Andres should challenge Sasaki?
We know Andres is innocent. And I kill him myself if he isn't. So what do you want to know about Sasaki?

Why not? The information could be useful later on. It's not like anything bad is going to come from it.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:32
Your votes? :shrug:

Unless you can convince me why TS should be lynched I'll keep my vote as no lynch. Your PM conversation would be nice to read though. Also I would like to know why you're using invisibility?

Stig
07-18-2007, 20:33
Why not? The information could be useful later on. It's not like anything bad is going to come from it.
Well Vote: Nothing would have been better

Andres
07-18-2007, 20:34

Why didn't you challenge Sasaki yourself? I have fought a duel already, so you already know my weapon is magic and I'm pretty good at it.

By letting me fight Sasaki, 50 % of what you will learn is something you already know.

Why don't you fight Sasaki? We don't know your weapon nor how good you are with it.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:35
Well Vote: Nothing would have been better

:huh:

Andres
07-18-2007, 20:37
Also I would like to know why you're using invisibility?

Oh please. You are visible now, but that doesn't mean you weren't here 1 hour ago using invisibility mode to write some pm's, does it?

Everybody can switch it on to perform scummy activities and switch it off to look like the "oh so innocent not using invisibility mode" player.

Stig
07-18-2007, 20:37
:huh:
If you Vote:incapacitate it will have consequenses

And Andres has been using invicibility for ages (sides he got attack, so he's innocent (for now)).
I never use it, even tho I have been mafia. If people see me PM'ing I can come with loads of excuses. Sides everyone uses Quicktopic nowadays.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:38
Why didn't you challenge Sasaki yourself? I have fought a duel already, so you already know my weapon is magic and I'm pretty good at it.

By letting me fight Sasaki, 50 % of what you will learn is something you already know.

Why don't you fight Sasaki? We don't know your weapon nor how good you are with it.

Because I'de most likely lose.

Point?

If you really wanted to know you'de try to find out ~;)

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:40
Oh please. You are visible now, but that doesn't mean you weren't here 1 hour ago using invisibility mode to write some pm's, does it?

Everybody can switch it on to perform scummy activities and switch it off to look like the "oh so innocent not using invisibility mode" player.

I've never used invisibility mode, it's kind of a cheap trick.

Andres
07-18-2007, 20:40
Because I'de most likely lose.

Point?

If you really wanted to know you'de try to find out ~;)

OK.

Vote : Ichigo vs Sasaki
Vote : incapacitate

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:41
If you Vote:incapacitate it will have consequenses

And Andres has been using invicibility for ages (sides he got attack, so he's innocent (for now)).
I never use it, even tho I have been mafia. If people see me PM'ing I can come with loads of excuses. Sides everyone uses Quicktopic nowadays.

So?

Andres
I've never used invisibility mode, it's kind of a cheap trick.

What can I say. I went to cheap trick- law school.

Stig
I'm in for that:

Csargo
What can I say. I went to cheap trick- law school.

:laugh4:

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:48
I'm in for that:

Stig
07-18-2007, 20:52
You're a man of little words. I don't like that.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:54
You're a man of little words. I don't like that.

I don't have much to say. Other than you and Andres attempt to lynch TS is crap. :D

shlin28
07-18-2007, 20:56
Since Ichigo and Sasaki both falls in "list of inactives" before...

Unvote
Vote: Duel Ichigo and Sasaki

And a small piece of infomation, Xdeathfire sent me a pm, I wont say the content, but if he doesnt give an adequet response regarding it, i will "divulge" the secret to the good people of Castle of Fear.:laugh4:

Csargo
07-18-2007, 20:59
Since Ichigo and Sasaki both falls in "list of inactives" before...

Unvote
Vote: Duel Ichigo and Sasaki

And a small piece of infomation, Xdeathfire sent me a pm, I wont say the content, but if he doesnt give an adequet response regarding it, i will "divulge" the secret to the good people of Castle of Fear.:laugh4:

What? I probably have more post's in this thread than you. Horrible reason.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-18-2007, 21:05
Ichigo has twenty-one posts in the thread while Sasaki has three. shlin has ten - not quite enough for us to see him as a lurker, but he's certainly on the borderline. I would say that Sasaki is a lurker, although he does have a good excuse, while Ichigo, on the other hand, is not lurking at all. He's definitely his normal and active self. He probably doesn't have an important role either, he's much more resourceful when he does. I understand why you choose Sasaki, but Ichigo participating is simply uncalled for.

Also, on a similar point, why is Stig looking at Ichigo too for posting short posts? He always acts in this direction when he lacks a role of high importance. My Medieval Mafia is a prime example of such an event. Stig is acting abnormally, I suggest that a living player nominates them, Stig and shilin28, to go head-to-head against each other so we can see what weapons they possess and compare them with the weapons used in the kills of the past nights.

shlin28
07-18-2007, 21:18
Huh? I don't mind, someone nominate me then, i have nothing to hide :2thumbsup:

Stig
07-18-2007, 21:20
Ichigo has twenty-one posts in the thread while Sasaki has three. shlin has ten - not quite enough for us to see him as a lurker
Not posts, words.
All he says is: "so?" or a smiley
He might do that everytime, but I don't care, explain if you are asked to.

And what about you, don't like the fact you got lynched, poor you. I can tell you my weapon, hell I have two, which one do you want to know?
Sides, why trust you?

shlin28
07-18-2007, 21:21
What? I probably have more post's in this thread than you. Horrible reason.

And as for this, did you read the list Andres made up that is based on the fact that only ONE mafia try to kill someone, therefore someone inactive before Pever posted the write-up must be mafia, so... eh... we vote for people on the list? Ask Andres, he probably could explain it better than me.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-18-2007, 21:24
If you two battle it out then the whole town will know your weapons, not just me. I'm not requesting it privately, and, even if I was, what benefit could it incur towards me. I can't fight you or perform any actions after my death. As for trusting me, I accept that you are unable to unless something drastically clearing emerges.

Anyway, more to the point, why do you consider Ichigo's behaviour dodgy. Ichigo always behaves like this unless he is attacked through pressure voting. More so when he is not mafia nor does he have an important role. His behaviour semi-indicates his innocence - it's not the way around which you are viewing it.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 21:25
Not posts, words.
All he says is: "so?" or a smiley
He might do that everytime, but I don't care, explain if you are asked to.

And what about you, don't like the fact you got lynched, poor you. I can tell you my weapon, hell I have two, which one do you want to know?
Sides, why trust you?

Explain what? I explained everything I thought I needed too. If you want me to explain something ask. Posts are still posts whether there three paragraphs or two words.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 21:28
Oh yeah Unvote:No Lynch
Vote:TS

After talking to Andres I think it's better to lynch TS than a No lynch.

Stig
07-18-2007, 21:31
Anyway, more to the point, why do you consider Ichigo's behaviour dodgy.
Once you host a mafia you get to see how people play like mafia. Ichigo is doing the same as in my mafia, atleast he makes it look like that.
I don't trust him, end of it. You are lynched and therefore I don't trust you, end of it.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 21:36
Oh yeah Unvote:No Lynch
Vote:TS

After talking to Andres I think it's better to lynch TS than a No lynch.
ah **** if you all are so sure im guilty why dont you share it with everyone... so they all can see that im not guilty...

Csargo
07-18-2007, 21:38
ah **** if you all are so sure im guilty why dont you share it with everyone... so they all can see that im not guilty...

You're acting scummy, though I don't know all the intimate details your pming seems to me to be an act of desperation.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 21:41
vote tally...

TS:4 (ichigo, Sasaki, Stig, Andres)
No lynch: 1 (TS)
Abstain: 1 (Shlin28)

screw you with your desperation... its a weak argument, duh I want to stay alive, I want to win... Look to CTDC i was also "desperate" there... though innocent...

shlin28
07-18-2007, 21:41
Not really active this game is it...

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-18-2007, 21:42
You are lynched and therefore I don't trust you, end of it.I know that there is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise, you are a very persistent and stubborn character, but have you considered that I may have been wrongly lynched. Innocents always are removed round one unless the town is extremely lucky. The effects are set in motion by a player, often a mafioso, who claims to have found something suspitious, which creates a bandwagon as the round continues.

You're acting abnormally Stig. Do you have a decent reason for this peculiar behaviour?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 21:42
TS:4 (ichigo, Sasaki, Stig, Andres)
No lynch: 2 (TS, Tran)
Abstain: 1 (Shlin28)

Tran voted no lynch also.

Warmaster Horus
07-18-2007, 21:50
Innocents always are removed round one unless the town is extreemly lucky

Well, as far as I know it's been a long time since the town has been so lucky. I suppose that, by one of the laws that regulate this weird and bizarre world we live in, such an occurrence is possible. So, maybe we were lucky.

On the subject of TS's lynching, I disagree with it, because the only proof given was from two persons who have spoken to each other by PM. If they could quote the PM conversation, I'd be most grateful, even if there are only small yet very incriminating parts of it. I'm not convinced he's quilty, but I'm not convinced he's not. I believe in "innocent until proven guilty", and here proof hasn't really been given.

Also, I never used invisible mode. I think it's a very scummy thing to do. Which is why I think anyone using it is suspicious.

Andres
07-18-2007, 21:57
Also, I never used invisible mode. I think it's a very scummy thing to do. Which is why I think anyone using it is suspicious.

You can switch invisible mode on and off at your leisure...

If you are using it, we wouldn't know.

One of the most intelligent posters ever seen on these boards, has stated some very interesting thoughts about invisible mode:

:clown:

Stig
07-18-2007, 21:59
You're acting abnormally Stig. Do you have a decent reason for this peculiar behaviour?
Apart from annoying you, none.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:00
screw you with your desperation... its a weak argument, duh I want to stay alive, I want to win... Look to CTDC i was also "desperate" there... though innocent...

It's nice to know that you can act like an ass and then expect me to be a nice guy and left you live. Very smart on your part.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 22:05
im not acting like an arse... and i didnt particularly meant you... just everybody that comes up with "desperate" thingie...

PLEASE PLEASE ICHIGO SASAKI ANDRES AND STIG LET ME LIVE I BEG YOU PLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE...

thats being desperate... not what i did before

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:10
I'll wait for Andres to post the PMs.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-18-2007, 22:14
C'mon Andres, remember when you came here as a newbie, I helped you with stuff. Now you are a friggin senior, the fasted promoted ever, because you are such a good guy. I like you, I was under the impression you liked me too... Give me one chance, as friends, and I'll prove to you that I can roll up the mafia the way we nearly did in CDCT, but now, we will win! I'm on your side now, and like in CDCT we can become an invincible team. What do you say about it, let's work together.This is the PM The Stranger sent me if it is of any relevance or use to the town.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:15
This is the PM The Stranger sent me if it is of any relevance or use to the town.

That looks pretty desperate to me TS.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 22:16
it was about the earliest bandwagon they tried to start on me... now the second has started... probably fatal... but I never get lynched with strong arguments... its sad actually...

i'm pretty desperate to stay alive... duh i want to win... its the 100th time said that... being desperate is not a legitimate reason to be lynched... the bandwagons started on me are far more scummmy than my behaviour sofar...

Andres
07-18-2007, 22:18
First TS pm:

zullen we een protection groep vormen? Als we samenwerken staan we sterk, en ik heb wederom niemand... :P

Doen jullie mee.

IK denk dat we eerst alle bodyguards moeten vinden en die beschermen, zo wint de mafia nooit...

Andres, ik weet niet wat jij bent en wrm jij er altijd als eerste aangaat, maar als je protection nodig hebt wil ik je wel helpen, maar waarschijnlijk had je die al...

Translation: Can we form a protection group? If we work together, we are strong, and I have nobody, once again...

Are you guys in?

I think we need to find all bodyguards and protect those, that way the mafia never wins.

Andres, I don't know why you always die first, but if you need protection, I might help you. But you probably already have protection.

My answer:

Wat is je team? Wat is je alignment? Exacte bewoordingen graag.

Andres

What is your team? What is your alignment (this was meant as a trap, there is no "alignment" mentioned in the pm's)? Exact quote please.

TS's response:

hoe bedoel je team, als evil, spies, heroes etc?

ik ben lord of fears men... en jij? ook exacte antwoorden graag.

What do you mean team? Like in evil, spies, heroes, etc? I am Lord of Fears men... And you? Exact quote please.

I answered:

Je antwoorden tot nu toe bevallen me niet

Ik wil weten wat er in je role pm achter "Minor Victory" staat. Exact. Elke townie heeft daar hetzelfde staan.

Je bent nu online en daarom wil ik onmiddellijk een antwoord. Niet eerst gaan vissen bij een andere townie.

Andres.

I don't like the answers you gave thus far.

I want to know what's in your role pm after the words 'Minor Victory'. Exact quote. Every townie should have the same there. You are online right now and I want an answer immediately. Don't go fishing for information with other townies first.

TS replied (in English):

i dont like your tone, do you think im stupid, im not sure you are townie, so im not going to tell you that... why dont you say what the minor victory says.

I didn't reply. After the write-up of the duel got posted, TS pm'ed me again (in english):

you nasty little wizard... or should I say WITCH...

Come clean Andres, I don't trust you, you don't trust me... I don't know why... Let's break this impasse.

I replied (also in english):

Team: Good

Now, I want to know what is behind this part of your role pm:

Minor Victory: ***

The exact words. Quote it.

If you cannot/don't want to answer me, I take it you're on the opposite side.

And stop fishing around and asking other players for that piece of information !

Quote from your own role pm.

I'm not the suspicious one here. I got attacked on night 0. Who else but mafia would attack a random target on the first night, without having any clues.

Now, answer my question or face the consequences. It's up to you, midget.

Andres.

Than, he gave the wrong reply:

Who can say that the attack isn't one of the greatest stunts ever pulled. I don't like your demanding tone, I'm not bossing YOU around am I?

I'll give you your intel, BUT I want you to talk normal to me, and I need to know your MAJOR VICTORY, why? I'm after a WITCH, I need it for my major victory.

CASTLE VICTORY

There you have it...

I told him he gave the wrong answer:

That's not the correct answer. The exact words. This is your last chance.

He answered:

thats what mine said, it's about getting rid of the spies... if its not good enough im sorry... my major victory hjas something to do with a witch... this game is all vague...

When being threatened with a lynch, he sent this:

Alright, we try again, I'm no mafia, I'm not of Twiligts men either, I'm one of the rogues, the renegades, the solo characters, my objective is unique, but somewhere along the way our objectives are strangled, you must capture the spies, so do I... one of them atleast... but as I said, I also need to find a heretical witch... you use magic, so I figured you could be the witch... that made me suspicious... I'm already saying too much, and if you indeed are the witch my major victory is down the drain...

how can I convince you of my innocence... I could tell you my entire role, but what would be in it for me...

I didn't answer.

A bit later, he sends this:

youve replied in thread, why arent you replying to my pm... cmon i must have something todo... holidays are soooooooooooooo boring actually...

And while I am making this post, he has send me this:

waarom negeer je mij?

Why are you ignoring me?

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 22:23
so and what are you blaming me for... till now im only trying to survive.. i dont see whats wrong here...

i also sent the first pm to DG... he has never replied.

GeneralHankerchief
07-18-2007, 22:39
So what exactly is the case against TS?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:42
So what exactly is the case against TS?

You're playing?

GeneralHankerchief
07-18-2007, 22:43
You're playing?

Donkeys live a long time. None of you have ever seen a dead donkey.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:46
Donkeys live a long time. None of you have ever seen a dead donkey.

Nope never seen a dead donkey.

GeneralHankerchief
07-18-2007, 22:47
Nope never seen a dead donkey.

Glad that's sorted out then.

Now, I repeat my question: What exactly is the case against TS?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:48

Read Andres posts and TS's :beam:

Andres
07-18-2007, 22:49

You could off course also say: "I think TS is innocent, because [GH's enligthning explanation]"...

Can you do that? Please?

Thanks in advance :bow:

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 22:49
there isnt much... they say im suspicious and desperate... basically thats about it...

Csargo
07-18-2007, 22:51
Removed

GeneralHankerchief
07-18-2007, 22:53
You could off course also say: "I think TS is innocent, because [GH's enligthning explanation]"...

Can you do that? Please?

Thanks in advance :bow:

I think TS is innocent because I can't seem to find a case against him.

The Stranger
07-18-2007, 22:55
im going to bed now... ill see it tomorrow...

Stig
07-18-2007, 23:03
GH please, from a neutral point of view if you're not playing don't play. You're innocent anyway, we can't bring anything against you.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 23:05
GH please, from a neutral point of view if you're not playing don't play. You're innocent anyway, we can't bring anything against you.

He's actually playing. Just looked at the sign-up list and he's on there. Didn't even know that.

GeneralHankerchief
07-18-2007, 23:06
pever, do you have a problem with my posting in the thread?

Csargo
07-18-2007, 23:09
pever, do you have a problem with my posting in the thread?

You're not actually playing??? So confusing...

Andres
07-18-2007, 23:12
I am confused... (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1606821&postcount=36)

Csargo
07-18-2007, 23:23
UnDuel:Andres vs. Sasaki
Duel:GH vs. Sasaki

Andres
07-18-2007, 23:46
I think TS's role pm is genuine. In fact, I don't think he is capable of fabricating such a pm. There would be way more mistakes in it...

Unvote; Vote : Sarathos.

I don't like Sarathos' behaviour thus far. Partially a gut feeling, partially based on his odd posts. He looks suspicious to me. I'd like to know his opinion on the drama we have seen thus far.

My lord TwilightBlade, maybe it's better nobody knows your abilities in combat yet.

Unvote Duel ; Vote Duel : Sasaki vs Sarathos
Vote Duel consequence: incapacitate.

Csargo
07-18-2007, 23:50
Unvote:TS
Vote:Sarathos

Pressure vote. Spill the beans Sarathos.

Unvote Duel:
Vote Duel:Sasaki vs. Sarathos

Csargo
07-18-2007, 23:53
Vote tally:

No Lynch 2: (TS, Tran)
TS 2: (Stig, Sasaki)
Sarathos 2: (Andres, Ichigo)

Caius
07-19-2007, 00:16
Vote:Abstain

Im kinda lost. I have to re-read it.

I forgot

Unvote:Abstain
Vote:Xdeathfire

You are in something. Now I want to know.

Twilightblade
07-19-2007, 00:28
Unvote duel

TevashSzat
07-19-2007, 00:30
Wow... Andres that was some quick change you did there. By the way you were going it seemed you had your eyes set on TS and Sarathos just seemed like too much of a random target to change to. I will Vote Ichigo because he just blatantly bandwagoned. One vote is usually the pressure vote, but you changed voting "to pressure Sarathos", but what you did in fact was tie it up between TS and Sarathos. Kinda scummy there...

As for Inca dude, I'm in the game as I have repeated before and I am one of four. not one of three, but cant really say any more than that.

Caius
07-19-2007, 00:31
Why you cant?

RoadKill
07-19-2007, 00:44
Xdeathfire, you sent me pms trying to reveal your role, and your doing it in the thread also, what are you trying to pull? I got a feeling you and TS are up to something so for now. Vote:TS

Sarathos
07-19-2007, 00:49
Andres: I don't like Sarathos' behaviour thus far. Partially a gut feeling, partially based on his odd posts. He looks suspicious to me. I'd like to know his opinion on the drama we have seen thus far.

Wth? I do realise i have been alittle inaction, but being inactive means im not doing anthing so how can you not like my behaviour? Also you logic is very flawed as you think a gut feeling well prove anything and you vote me and expect my opinion about a verbal war not even involving me?:inquisitive: And when i do have any opinion you say its odd. wth? I was simply chatting and appling some religious knowledge before, other than that i have made you posts so i would like to know what you consider 'odd'

Inchigo:Pressure vote. Spill the beans Sarathos
I love your logic on how voting me will reveal anything. Seriously, what do you expect me to say? ' Oh no dont vote me, i confess im maifa'? You guys can vote me all you want but your never going to get anyting out of me,

Csargo
07-19-2007, 00:56
Wow... Andres that was some quick change you did there. By the way you were going it seemed you had your eyes set on TS and Sarathos just seemed like too much of a random target to change to. I will Vote Ichigo because he just blatantly bandwagoned. One vote is usually the pressure vote, but you changed voting "to pressure Sarathos", but what you did in fact was tie it up between TS and Sarathos. Kinda scummy there...

As for Inca dude, I'm in the game as I have repeated before and I am one of four. not one of three, but cant really say any more than that.

No I didn't it was just to put pressure on him. One vote isn't enough to put pressure on anyone. It's actually a three way tie between TS, Sarathos, and No Lynch. Me and Andres were hoping that someone else would vote him.

I was also wondering what was up with your PM.

Csargo
07-19-2007, 01:02
Wth? I do realise i have been alittle inaction, but being inactive means im not doing anthing so how can you not like my behaviour? Also you logic is very flawed as you think a gut feeling well prove anything and you vote me and expect my opinion about a verbal war not even involving me?:inquisitive: And when i do have any opinion you say its odd. wth? I was simply chatting and appling some religious knowledge before, other than that i have made you posts so i would like to know what you consider 'odd'

I love your logic on how voting me will reveal anything. Seriously, what do you expect me to say? ' Oh no dont vote me, i confess im maifa'? You guys can vote me all you want but your never going to get anyting out of me,

Your longest post thus far has been about something that doesn't have anything to do with this game. So you're saying you have no opinion whatsoever about anything that has gone on so far? Seems to me like your just trying to protect yourself.

I was hoping to get your opinion about what has happened thus far. It's too early in the game to have any solid evidence anyone, that is why we have to discuss, discuss, and discuss some more it's the only tool the townies have at this point.

Csargo
07-19-2007, 01:03
Xdeathfire, you sent me pms trying to reveal your role, and your doing it in the thread also, what are you trying to pull? I got a feeling you and TS are up to something so for now. Vote:TS

Wth? FoS:Roadkill Maybe try to come up with something more convincing?

RoadKill
07-19-2007, 01:24
Are we allowed to quote pms from other players?

TevashSzat
07-19-2007, 01:31
I sent the same pm to everyone so its not gonna be very surprising or incriminating. That was why Inca voted for me in the first place...

Csargo
07-19-2007, 02:06
Are we allowed to quote pms from other players?

As far as I know yes.

Sasaki Kojiro
07-19-2007, 04:45
unvote because apparently Ts has a role or something

vote:Ichigo

gut. i don't buy sarathos as guilty

I work outside somedays and am hardly on. Weekends I'm very rarely on.

Csargo
07-19-2007, 04:47
unvote because apparently Ts has a role or something

vote:Ichigo

gut. i don't buy sarathos as guilty

I work outside somedays and am hardly on. Weekends I'm very rarely on.

Wow what a surprise...

Motep
07-19-2007, 04:47
Is anybody keeping count?

Tran
07-19-2007, 05:33
Sadly no :no:

Motep
07-19-2007, 05:41
Sadly no :no:

Well what good does that do...for shame people, for shame...:shame:

Csargo
07-19-2007, 06:03
Well what good does that do...for shame people, for shame...:shame:

No Lynch 2:(TS, Tran)
TS 1:(Stig)
Ichigo 2:(Sasaki, Xdeath)
Sarathos 2:(Andres, Ichigo)

From memory.

Motep
07-19-2007, 06:10
Hmm...

Vote: No Lynch

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 07:12
No Lynch 2:(Tran, Kal'Motep)
TS 2:(Stig, Roadkill)
Ichigo 2:(Sasaki, Xdeath)

Unvote:vote abstain i'm going to think this over, for now, i dont vote.

pevergreen
07-19-2007, 07:14
You can quote from everyone.

GH i have no problem with anyone posting in this thread.

A slight wind passes through everyone's bones. Something has happened, it will not be good.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 07:18
Ichigo remove that PM NOW!!! and im not done with YOU yet...

Beefy187
07-19-2007, 07:20
i rather lynch someone then no lynch.
and i rather ichigo then sarathos.

Vote: Ichigo

Ichigo 3:(Sasaki, Xdeath,Beefy)

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 07:29
I think TS is innocent because I can't seem to find a case against him.He responded with the wrong answer when asked what team he was on. The answer I gained in my PM is different to what he said. That would be enough evidence to satisfy me of his guilt. As for the role PM he sent Andres, just because his spelling is perfect, it does not clear him. Perhaps he asked a friend or a relative to write it for him?

As I see it, the town should first lynch Stig, whom is acting terribly out of character, then shlin, whom is acting comparable to how he did in Stig's large game, he's also showing a form of unity with Stig, and finally, The Stranger for not getting the answers correct in his PM conversation. If that doesn't work, then you may have to analyse the host and see who you think he would assign as mafia - I do believe that he has assigned roles based upon suitability.

Ichigo, in my opinion, should be left alone, he's just acting as his normal self. He's nothing to concern yourselves with.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 07:52
or maybe not... as fast as someone is after ichigo you jump in to protect him... why? since the moment i signed up ppl want to lynch me for no good reason at all... and as you see my minor victory differed of that of andres, so had i given him mine he still wouldve said it was wrong because he demanded the same minor victory as his...

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 07:57
I protect Ichigo because I believe that he is innocent - there is nothing to suggest otherwise.

You say that we are trying to lynch you for no good reason. Now I have found a brilliant one. Minor Victories should be uniform for one whole team while Major Victories may differ slightly. You've slipped up here.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 08:03
im a solo charactar... im on my own... look somewhere on page 3... and im not in the same team as andres am i... too quick mate... not that brilliant at all...

Twilightblade
07-19-2007, 08:09
Vote:sarathos
Lets keep it a tie for now

Twilightblade
07-19-2007, 08:10
tally

Ichigo 3:(Sasaki, Xdeath,Beefy)
Sarathos 3:(Andres, Ichigo,Tblade)

Motep
07-19-2007, 08:11
He responded with the wrong answer when asked what team he was on. The answer I gained in my PM is different to what he said. That would be enough evidence to satisfy me of his guilt. As for the role PM he sent Andres, just because his spelling is perfect, it does not clear him. Perhaps he asked a friend or a relative to write it for him?

As I see it, the town should first lynch Stig, whom is acting terribly out of character, then shlin, whom is acting comparable to how he did in Stig's large game, he's also showing a form of unity with Stig, and finally, The Stranger for not getting the answers correct in his PM conversation. If that doesn't work, then you may have to analyse the host and see who you think he would assign as mafia - I do believe that he has assigned roles based upon suitability.

Ichigo, in my opinion, should be left alone, he's just acting as his normal self. He's nothing to concern yourselves with.

Clever, Clever. However, quite suspicios to me. However, I do not know how you act in play, and do not have much prior knowledge of this mafia (ive been busy with some books of mine, if you want to know), so I do not know whether these are your opinions or collectively that of the towns. IMO, not enough to hook you on.

As for the Stanger, you never know. He could just have been very careful not to include his typical mistakes that mark him so in other mafia games. This, to, would lead me to be suspicious of the Stranger. He may, or may not, be working on his own, but is that a good thing?

Andres
07-19-2007, 08:13
or maybe not... as fast as someone is after ichigo you jump in to protect him... why? since the moment i signed up ppl want to lynch me for no good reason at all... and as you see my minor victory differed of that of andres, so had i given him mine he still wouldve said it was wrong because he demanded the same minor victory as his...

Well, in fact, I wouldn't have given you a hard time if you would have been honest from the beginning. Evading simple questions and fishing around to get the answers on said questions, is scummy. You have to admit that.

I can't believe you guys are voting Ichigo. He is clearly innocent.

I'd pay more attention to Sarathos. A very defensive response, but without giving any real opinion about the game thus far. He also didn't vote.

Motep
07-19-2007, 08:17
Well, in fact, I wouldn't have given you a hard time if you would have been honest from the beginning. Evading simple questions and fishing around to get the answers on said questions, is scummy. You have to admit that.

I can't believe you guys are voting Ichigo. He is clearly innocent.

I'd pay more attention to Sarathos. A very defensive response, but without giving any real opinion about the game thus far. He also didn't vote.

Oh so true, but untill I see tonights toll, I will keep out of it. But, has Sarathos posted on this day? Has he even been on? (honestly...I dont know..)

Twilightblade
07-19-2007, 08:17
The votes are tied for the moment so lets give them a chance to reply to whatever has been said yes?

CountArach
07-19-2007, 09:06
Vote: Abstain
Duel: Incapacitate

So many posts to catch up on.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 09:11
im a solo charactar... im on my own... look somewhere on page 3... and im not in the same team as andres am i... too quick mate... not that brilliant at all...May I request elaboration? Is this sarcastic - one can never tell on an internet forum. It's not a stunt is it?

If he is the lone player, then lynch him - his victory conditions will probably be "Serial Killer" type - kill the whole town to win.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 09:17
havent you seen my role? im no killer... i cant kill...its no stunt and im not sarcastic...

and why are you trying ppl to bandwagon me... again... its getting boring...

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 09:28
If you claim to be against the town, then I can't really do anything other than try to get the town to rid themselves of the opposition.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 10:21
whatever...

Stig
07-19-2007, 11:03
You want to lynch me Omanes, oh stupid me, you can't, you've been lynched haven't you?

Unvote: TS, only reason he can still be quilty is if he's using someone else role which he somehow got by PM, but that person would speak up.

And since I'm not voting TS anymore I can now put proper pressure on Ichigo, making him duel isn't proper pressure. He's not really helpfull in my opinion, this might be what he normally does but he's not being helpfull.

Vote: Ichigo

And Omanes, ask Andres he can confirm I'm innocent.

Andres
07-19-2007, 11:25
And since I'm not voting TS anymore I can now put proper pressure on Ichigo, making him duel isn't proper pressure. He's not really helpfull in my opinion, this might be what he normally does but he's not being helpfull.

I'm pretty sure Ichigo is innocent. "Not being helpfull" is not a particular good reason to vote somebody. If that's your motiviation, you might as well stick to your vote on TS...

Stig
07-19-2007, 11:50
well he might not be helpfull but he's more or less confirmed innocent.

Tran
07-19-2007, 12:44
Duel: Incapacitate

Tally:

Ichigo 4:(Sasaki, Xdeath, Beefy, Stig)
Sarathos 3:(Andres, Ichigo, Tblade)

Warmaster Horus
07-19-2007, 13:05
Not sure what to do here...

I'll vote:abstain. I need to check the last day again before voting. Unfortunately, I'm gonna be busy this afternoon, but if I get the chance to go back on the Org, I'll do it.

Stig
07-19-2007, 13:18
Unvote: Ichigo

Andres convinced me for now, Ichigo's role seems genuine
I'm going for Twilightblade, why the tie m8?

Vote: Twilight

Andres
07-19-2007, 13:22
The Lord is Twilightblade.

The Lord's death is a Spy objective, but the Lord can not die while his Body Guards are alive.

Are we going to lynch our Lord, Stig?

TevashSzat
07-19-2007, 13:28
Blasphemy!!! lol Stig hes the one that does the killing of the person to be lynched so I doubt he will suicide himself...

People plz keep up tallies. No one is keeping them this game

Ichigo 3:(Sasaki, Xdeath, Beefy)
Sarathos 3:(Andres, Ichigo, Tblade)
Abstain 1: (warmaster)
Twilightblade 1: (Stig)

Stig
07-19-2007, 13:41
woops I totally forgot

Unvote,
Vote: Stig, the stupid idiot

shlin28
07-19-2007, 13:58
How can anyone suggest I am mafia? The chances of someone being mafia twice in a row is tiny...

And in XdeathFire's pm to me, he says he is "one of 4 ..., ..., ..., and as."

I am pretty sure as stands for assasin, so there is a possibility that Xdeathfire is an assasin. (Not spy, no idea why)

Still not sure of who to vote for though.

Sasaki Kojiro
07-19-2007, 15:20
unvote,vote:no lynch

for now then, till somebody tells me how much time there is left.

Andres
07-19-2007, 15:28
Unvote ; Vote : Motep

Stig
07-19-2007, 15:28
Unvote ; Vote : Motep
Am I allowed to know why?

Andres
07-19-2007, 15:31
Am I allowed to know why?

I don't even know why myself. But we need more suspects. Time to put the eye of the inquisition on him.

Talk Motep, instead of making evasive posts saying nothing. Give your insights on the game thus far. :whip:

GeneralHankerchief
07-19-2007, 15:41
Ah but Motep always does this.

Sasaki Kojiro
07-19-2007, 15:47
unvote,vote:motep

Let's see what we can find.

Stig
07-19-2007, 15:49
Why the need to follow Andres, Sasaki?
Surely Motep knows we want him to talk.

Andres
07-19-2007, 15:53
Why the need to follow Andres, Sasaki?
Surely Motep knows we want him to talk.

Because one vote won't pressure him...

Tally :
Ichigo 2:( Xdeath, Beefy)
Sarathos 2:(Ichigo, Tblade)
Motep: 2 (Andres, Sasaki)
Abstain 1: (warmaster)
Stig 1: (Stig)

4-way tie...

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 16:06
Tally :
Abstain 2: (warmaster, TS)

i voted abstain too... and if i recall correctly shlin28 too... but im not sure...

shlin28
07-19-2007, 16:14
I didn't vote, but now i will vote: abstain, because there is not any concrete evidence about anybody at the moment.

Tally :
Abstain 3: (warmaster, TS, shlin)

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 18:26
when is this fase over?

seireikhaan
07-19-2007, 18:28
How can anyone suggest I am mafia? The chances of someone being mafia twice in a row is tiny...

Well, actually, its quite possible. I was mafia twice in a row to start off my 'career', and was mafia three out of the first four games(and the one I wasn't mafia ended up dying).

Csargo
07-19-2007, 19:16
Ichigo remove that PM NOW!!! and im not done with YOU yet...

Removed that a long time ago. You're lucky I have an edit button. ~;)

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 19:22
yo never shouldve posted it in the first place...

Csargo
07-19-2007, 19:25
yo never shouldve posted it in the first place...

I still think it's fake...

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 19:53
I still think it's fake...Can we see the PM again. Just so the players can analyse it and make their own opinions. It would also be interesting to know why did The Stranger want it removing so desperately and why he wants to survive this much.

Stig
07-19-2007, 19:56
No it's genuine, it looks like any other role PM, had all the aspects.
Same for the one Andres send me which should be Ichigo's.

TS is in the safezone for now, same for Ichigo.

Csargo
07-19-2007, 19:58
No it's genuine, it looks like any other role PM, had all the aspects.
Same for the one Andres send me which should be Ichigo's.

TS is in the safezone for now, same for Ichigo.

Did you see it?

Csargo
07-19-2007, 19:59
Can we see the PM again. Just so the players can analyse it and make their own opinions. It would also be interesting to know why did The Stranger want it removing so desperately and why he wants to survive this much.

No, I'm not putting it back up maybe in later rounds. Sorry.

Stig
07-19-2007, 19:59
I looked at it, don't really remember every detail

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 20:02
What was the framework and indepth details of his PM? Before I consider him cleared, I wish to see what his Minor Victory and his Major Victory was and what team he was on. If it is exactly the same as the information included in my, innocent, PM, then we, or at least I, can conclude that he is either pro-town.

Stig, in my opinion a suspected mafioso, cannot be trusted in this regard. He may be protecting his partner.

Stig
07-19-2007, 20:04
Stig, in my opinion a suspected mafioso, cannot be trusted in this regard. He may be protecting his partner.
I say again, ask Andres, he can confirm my innocence.
Would I be sure of your innocence I could easely prove it to you, but I'm not.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-19-2007, 20:06
I say again, ask Andres, he can confirm my innocence.There is nothing stopping you from thieving the PM of another player. Sasaki successfully pulled this one off in CTDC. On the other hand though, I don't think that in this early stage of the game, any player could possibly do this unless they were very lucky.

I need a confirmation of the rules regarding the dead before I can PM Andres, whom, after his attack I do trust, with my role specifics - the townies may be able to trust me more within the thread if that is the case. Do I have permission pevergreen?

Motep
07-19-2007, 20:10
You want to know my insights? I know that someone is guilty, but not who. I think Im on to something, but I do not know what as of yet. If you could let me know, that will be great.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 20:13
Can we see the PM again. Just so the players can analyse it and make their own opinions. It would also be interesting to know why did The Stranger want it removing so desperately and why he wants to survive this much.

i dont wany my role posted in public the same reason you dont want it there... you posted your pm a few times just to take it out some moments later... shall i ask you the same question or shall I just not completely waste your time... oh you may also notice that i didnt asked for its removel untill all the votes were already removed... when it served no purpose anymore i wanted it out asap...

btw you seem obsessed... i just dont trust you... so i wont give you my role pm... i dont trust ichigo either... but i didnt really had a choice... you are dead... im giving you nothing until andres confirms your innocense... a 100%

TevashSzat
07-19-2007, 21:43
I will unvote for now because Ichigo is vouched for, but seeing lack of anything against any one person now, i will vote: abstain

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 21:50
from my head

Sarathos: 2
Ichigo: 1
Abstain: 4
No Lynch:"2
Someone: 2

Andres
07-19-2007, 21:53
Correct Tally :

Ichigo 1:( Beefy)
Abstain 4: (Xdeathwarmaster, TS, shlin)

Csargo
07-19-2007, 22:05
Unvote:Sarathos
Vote:Motep

Sarathos 1:(Tblade)
Motep: 2 (Andres, Sasaki, Ichigo)

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 22:09
Motep: 3 (Andres, Sasaki, Ichigo)

how long does this round takes actually... im getting bored...

Csargo
07-19-2007, 22:12

how long does this round takes actually... im getting bored...

Now that the tie is broken the round should be over now.

Stig
07-19-2007, 22:13
Why Ichigo? Why Motep instead of Sarathos? Won't them both being in a tie give pressure on both?

Caius
07-19-2007, 22:13
pevergreen said TB could broke ties.

pevergreen
07-19-2007, 22:36
There is nothing stopping you from thieving the PM of another player. Sasaki successfully pulled this one off in CTDC. On the other hand though, I don't think that in this early stage of the game, any player could possibly do this unless they were very lucky.

I need a confirmation of the rules regarding the dead before I can PM Andres, whom, after his attack I do trust, with my role specifics - the townies may be able to trust me more within the thread if that is the case. Do I have permission pevergreen?
Thats fine, as people that die are not always killed by the mafia...

pevergreen
07-19-2007, 22:38
Right, you guys should know im in Australia. Im sleeping when all this was happening. TB breaks ties, at the point when i post round summary.

Motep Lynched.

"pevergreen, the weather is hot recently, perhaps the lynchee Motep will prove the solution...are you able to freeze him in a large block of ice?"

"Of course my lord, you wish is my command"

Motep now sits in the entrance hall, providing cold to those who want it.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 22:45
eh its pretty much night here... how many hours till your afternoon?

Csargo
07-19-2007, 23:00
Why Ichigo? Why Motep instead of Sarathos? Won't them both being in a tie give pressure on both?

I was given information.

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 23:02
so you think he's scum?

Stig
07-19-2007, 23:05
I was given information.
*blames Andres*

The Stranger
07-19-2007, 23:10
why blame andres..

Motep
07-20-2007, 01:04
Oh...you bastards...

Some info...KILL ICHIGO!!!

My role pm...
You, the humble Cook are wary of your role. You understand poisons may be used to kill some members of the Castle, and have prepared as such.

Role In-Depth:
Name: Steve
Team: Good
Weapon Type: Tool
Fight Skill: 3
Minor Victory: Castle of Fear victory
Major Victory: Prevent a poisoning.
Special Role Specifics: To prevent a poisoning, you must send in the name of the person who has poisoned along with the choice of having me reveal their name in public or letting you know their past history of night actions.

RoadKill
07-20-2007, 02:53
Why would you do that Xdeathfire.

TevashSzat
07-20-2007, 02:58
Well....cause Sarathos is vouched for and basically anyone who has been targetted this day has been somehow vouched for while Motep is the only one that has not been vouched for... Sorry for the large amount of vouches

Motep
07-20-2007, 07:07
I didnt go to the culinary school for this! Im to yong to die!! ~:mecry:

Beefy187
07-20-2007, 07:38
ok then
Unvote Vote: Stig

Stig 2: (Stig, Beefy)

Tran
07-20-2007, 07:44
Motep is already lynched...

**looking suspiciously at Beefy** :inquisitive:

Motep
07-20-2007, 07:53
vote: Stig

Ha! a tie! "I will survive...I will survive..."

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-20-2007, 07:59
You are already lynched Motep. There is nothing that you can do to save yourself. On the other hand though I do find certain aspects of your PM dodgy. Either pevergreen made a slight mistake in writing yours, or you forged it.

Sarathos
07-20-2007, 08:00
Nice try Motep

But your out:skull:

Stig
07-20-2007, 10:06
Why voting for me Beefy?
And why after Motep is lynched?

Surely you knew that

Warmaster Horus
07-20-2007, 10:16
Fos:Beefy

Dang, I was too late... Didn't have time yesterday.

Beefy187
07-20-2007, 11:58
i voted for u because i justr want to lynch someone
u said ichigo and sarathos are innocent and u were the other guy with votes on.

but since moteps getting some votes ill vote for him now.

Vote: Motep

Motep: 4 (Andres, Sasaki, Ichigo, Beefy)

oh forgot to ask so ill edit. why do u think im suspecious WH?

Sarathos
07-20-2007, 12:01
Beefy its over, Motep got lynched

Beefy187
07-20-2007, 12:10
oh sorry.. missed that bit

Killfr3nzy
07-20-2007, 12:12
*Gently pats Beefy*

Beefy187
07-20-2007, 12:14
sorry.. i just cant concentrate. Because Harry potters coming out tommorow, im forced to do some exercise in 30 seconds time, tommorows gonna be cold and i want to play with my action figures..

So sorry i didnt realise:embarassed:

Killfr3nzy
07-20-2007, 12:21
:O
You're getting HP tomoz? I'd shame you, but I want it too. :(
Just to lazy to go camp out for it. :D
Now, back to Pever-Camping.

pevergreen
07-20-2007, 13:12
pever camping? zzzz

Waiting on TB for lynch write-up.

Killfr3nzy
07-20-2007, 13:29
He told me he wanted him frozen in a block of ice and placed in his museum.
I challenged him on having a museum, but who knows?

pevergreen
07-20-2007, 14:18
:laugh4:

*shrug* Write-up waits for him.

Motep
07-20-2007, 21:49
Even though its pointless, I do not want the most votes. Even though its just abstain, ah well. Four is less than five.

unvote, vote: Abstain

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 00:16
Right, you guys should know im in Australia. Im sleeping when all this was happening. TB breaks ties, at the point when i post round summary.

Motep Lynched. Write up to come this afternoon.
Is there something wrong with you?

The Stranger
07-21-2007, 01:13
where is the write up...?

cmon whats wrong with u?

Killfr3nzy
07-21-2007, 03:00
We're waiting for TB to decide on Motep's method of death. Also it might still be night.

Sarathos
07-21-2007, 04:02
Hurry up TB :furious3:

Sarathos
07-21-2007, 04:16
Its the day phase right.....?

Csargo
07-21-2007, 04:19
Its the day phase right.....?

It should be if pever would write the lynch up.

RoadKill
07-21-2007, 05:37
Patience, go do something else while you wait, like go outside and catch butterflies. Give him some time to write it.

Csargo
07-21-2007, 05:39
Patience, go do something else while you wait, like go outside and catch butterflies. Give him some time to write it.

It's night and it's been raining all day...This summer has been terrible so far

The Stranger
07-21-2007, 07:57
it should be night... we just got the lynch... and ichigo i agree... summers has been terrible... though sun is shining brightly now... like it...

Stig
07-21-2007, 08:45
That will kill the game, people will walk away, hence why I kept a strict 24 hour time limit in my game

Twilightblade
07-21-2007, 09:05
Sorry for taking so long to post

Pever I want a nice block of Ice with Motep inside then place it in my entrance hall

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 12:48
Heckor was in the stables, having a well earned rest, when he noticed that a horse was missing. The charger. As the stable doors broke open, a fully armoured knight charged Heckor, impaling him with his lance, leaving him spiked into the door.

Now it is Day 3.
Duels Incapitate.
Last lynch will be updated, with duel in a new post.

Alive:
Ichigo
CountArach
Warmaster Horus
Beefy
Tran
Shlin
Caius/ Inca Man
Twilightblade
Xdeathfire
The Stranger
Stig
Motep
Sarathos
Dutch Guy
Andres
Sasaki
Roadkill
Killfr3nzy
GeneralHankerchief

Lynched:
Omanes (Arthura, Day 1)
Motep (Steve, Day 2)

Dead:
Greaterkhaan (Araksai, Night 1)
Prole (Heckor, Night 2)

Attacked:
Andres (Night 0)

Beefy187
07-21-2007, 12:51
lance.. not darts anymore

Stig
07-21-2007, 12:54
Vote: Shlin
You're one of the only one I find suspicous, there are some more but apparently they are all being vouched for.

Warmaster Horus
07-21-2007, 12:54
Not exactly a "spy" kind of weapon either...

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 12:56
Sasaki vs Sarathos

Two members of the court, both alike in honour, face each other.

Sarathos holding his yew longbow, against Sasaki, in his full armour, with only his bare hands. No reason is given for this. At the duel start, Sarathos shoots Sasaki multiple times. It seemed to be a walkover...

Beefy187
07-21-2007, 13:03
Fully armoured knight ey?

Vote: Sasaki

Stig
07-21-2007, 13:07
Not exactly a "spy" kind of weapon either...
I bet the nicked my lance ~D

Beefy, Sasaki used his bare hands, and he was incapicitated for the night.

Beefy187
07-21-2007, 13:14
aww..
Unvote:Sasaki

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 14:29
I bet the nicked my lance ~D

Beefy, Sasaki used his bare hands, and he was incapicitated for the night.
I would like to point out, no one has been incapitated yet, Sasaki was not incapitated.

He did use his bare hands though.

Stig
07-21-2007, 15:36
Can we assume that everyone can use his bare hands in combat? (I bet he doesn't answer this one)

shlin28
07-21-2007, 20:13
Vote: Shlin
You're one of the only one I find suspicous, there are some more but apparently they are all being vouched for.

Any reason why you find me suspicious?

Stig
07-21-2007, 20:38
Any reason why you find me suspicious?
Well some, but as I said, about half the people are more or less being vouched for.
Since no-one is voting someone has to start the party, isn't it?

pevergreen
07-21-2007, 22:38
Can we assume that everyone can use his bare hands in combat? (I bet he doesn't answer this one)
no.

Csargo
07-21-2007, 22:46
We can vote now?

The Stranger
07-21-2007, 22:51
yeah we can... pever you should announce the phases better next time..

Beefy187
07-22-2007, 01:46
Vote: Xdeathfire

That wasnt the usual darts kill. Maybe one of the other team members did it. I got a wierd pm from Xdeath once. So im voting for him.

GeneralHankerchief
07-22-2007, 01:53
So did everybody, apparently. Hardly a reason for a vote.

Sarathos
07-22-2007, 02:26
Vote:Beefy
Having a different weapon and method of killing isnt really a reason to vote

TevashSzat
07-22-2007, 03:42
Just to clear things up here everyone got the same pm from me Only 5 people were listed in the pm thing cause your restricted to 5 at once

Beefy187
07-22-2007, 06:30
what did that PM mean?

Stig
07-22-2007, 08:32
He's looking for people he can trust.
PM's like that are everything but scummy imo, I doubt the mafia dares to send everyone a cryptic PM.

CountArach
07-22-2007, 08:57
My PM box filled up, can someone summarise it for me, or could it be sent again to me? I'll reserve judgement on it until then.

Csargo
07-22-2007, 09:01
Using useless evidence to try to lynch someone. Puts you at the top of my list.

Vote:Beefy187

Stig
07-22-2007, 10:33
My PM box filled up, can someone summarise it for me, or could it be sent again to me? I'll reserve judgement on it until then.

I am one of four wma, kn, mar, as. Reply if you know what I mean
Have been thinking, kn could be knight (meaning he has heavy armour)
But I have no idea what the others mean.
mar = marine?
wma = Warmaster Horus?
as = well an ass?

Warmaster Horus
07-22-2007, 10:40
I received the PM too. I don't think he'd have used someway of naming me personally. It's gotta be something else.

As for kn=knight, you may be right. That would mean that he (or one of his group) killed Prole.

Tran
07-22-2007, 10:51
I received the PM too. I don't think he'd have used someway of naming me personally. It's gotta be something else.

As for kn=knight, you may be right. That would mean that he (or one of his group) killed Prole.
That might be true, and might be not. But I'd like to hear his comment about it (if he's willing to say anything)
FoS: Xdeathfire

Beefy187
07-22-2007, 10:57
For me person who sends coded PM are scummy enough.
Xdeathfire may not be the spy but i dont think his a townie either.

TevashSzat
07-22-2007, 12:56
well, I asked whether the knight in my group has done anything in pms. He hasnt responded yet

The Stranger
07-22-2007, 13:28
Stig... i think it are roles... not names... he didnt ask are you... but are you one of THE and the kn, wma etc...

Stig
07-22-2007, 14:31
Why would he want to know?
So he knows who's innocent as well?

I just send my role PM to Andres, and thanks to that I know more, "mostlikely", innocents than he will ever know.

The Stranger
07-22-2007, 16:03
i dunno... maybe he's mafia and those roles are important and he wants to know who to kill? they need to take out the bodyguards dont they...

Stig
07-22-2007, 17:19
True, but I would say that "bod" means bodyguard.

The Stranger
07-22-2007, 22:50
if the roles are actually called bodyguards.. yes... but maybe they have different names and perform as bodyguards..

Csargo
07-22-2007, 23:02
It's most likely that finding those people goes with his win conditions, or helps further them in some way.

The Stranger
07-22-2007, 23:23
probably yes... maybe not...

Csargo
07-22-2007, 23:26
Also Vote:CA There's something about his posts I don't like.

I think that just about clears TS. I doubt he would kill Andres just to try to get away with us claiming WIFOM. I think the death of Andres points to someone who is newer at the game. He is a very useful townie and now they have just delivered him into our hands as a confirmed innocent.

Vote: Sarathos

Me, Sasaki, and shlin attempted to murder Andres on the first night in Stig's mafia. Seems to me like you're trying to protect yourself as an older more experienced player.

Ummm, I think you just proved my point.

Old players dying = New players mafia

The New mafia players are more likely to kill players that they percieve to be threats to themselves, such as Andres. In reality, these players create a high degree of suspicion about themselves.

Actually, killing off the older players would make it harder for a new mafia player, since having an innocent veteran around would most likely spell disaster for the newer player. Of course there will always be exceptions to this with either someone who has read through the older games and learned the strategies or those who just have a knack for playing these games.

New players also have the advantage of people not knowing how they would act if they were innocent or guilty(usually they'll make minor mistakes that eventually someone will catch). Which would give them a slight advantage over an older player. Of course older players are usually very well at mimicking their innocent behaviors when their guilty.

pevergreen
07-23-2007, 01:09
Maxim had been sweating for the last couple of days, he was not used to this kind of pressure. Holding his bag tightly, he waited for the Lord's decision. "Maxim, you are to be killed. How would you like to die?"
Maxim, upon hearing this jumped up and started running. pevergreen caught on to his plan, summoning a panda to squash him. Maxim was flatter than a pancake after the panda had finished.

It is now Night 3

Alive:
Ichigo
CountArach
Warmaster Horus
Tran
Shlin
Caius/ Inca Man
Twilightblade
Xdeathfire
The Stranger
Stig
Motep
Sarathos
Dutch Guy
Andres
Sasaki
Roadkill
Killfr3nzy
GeneralHankerchief

Lynched:
Omanes (Arthura, Day 1)
Motep (Steve, Day 2)
Beefy (Maxim, Day 3)

Dead:
Greaterkhaan (Araksai, Night 1)
Prole (Heckor, Night 2)

Attacked:
Andres (Night 0)

Duel to be announced by Lord Twilightblade.

Twilightblade
07-23-2007, 01:16
Great I dont log on for a day and next thing I know I lose a couple townies.

I would ask Dutch Guy and Ichigo to test their strength against one another

Csargo
07-23-2007, 01:18
Fine.

seireikhaan
07-23-2007, 01:27
I'm still rather curious why the mafia whacked me off so early in this game. Oh well, hopefully I'll find out in the end.

pevergreen
07-23-2007, 02:09
Duel in next post.

A rumble goes through the ground. Stones shatter. The members of Castle of Fear realise what has happened. The Ancient Evil has risen. The world is close to doom.

pevergreen
07-23-2007, 02:13
Ichigo vs Dutch Guy

Ichigo covered in white powder, holds his rake, against Dutch Guy, the musculed black powdered man. Dutch Guy's sword smacks Ichigo in the head, knocking him out instantly.

The Stranger
07-23-2007, 02:21
whats a rake.. and why are they covered in powder???

Csargo
07-23-2007, 02:30
whats a rake.. and why are they covered in powder???

White vs. Black
Good vs. Evil

The Stranger
07-23-2007, 02:36
serious? good vs evil? cheap :P what are u, elementals? and whats a rake.

GeneralHankerchief
07-23-2007, 03:01
A rake is the gardening device used to collect leaves.

Csargo
07-23-2007, 03:02
serious? good vs evil? cheap :P what are u, elementals? and whats a rake.

:o It is the truth.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
07-23-2007, 04:15
pevergreen, do the kills ever show any element of team? Ichigo is probably innocent - what would a spy be doing with a ordinary garden rake?

pevergreen
07-23-2007, 07:26
Every duel, lynch, attempted kill and death gives hints to the vitcims/lynchee's/duelists roles.

seireikhaan
07-23-2007, 07:29
Every duel, lynch, attempted kill and death gives hints to the vitcims/lynchee's/duelists roles.

So does that mean Ichigo's the village idiot, since he went into combat armed with a rake?

pevergreen
07-23-2007, 07:32
:wink:

As i have said, weapons do not directly relate to role, but if you read every duel and lynch etc, and have ideas about a medieval castle workings/people in it. You could have a lot of peoples roles.

Beefy187
07-23-2007, 07:46
since when did panda become the device of murder?:skull: