PDA

View Full Version : Need a list of Conditions and Effects (specfically for traits)

SSJVegetaTrunks
08-04-2007, 15:53
You see the title. Also, note I'm using RTW 1.5. I downloaded the file BI_docs.zip, but it seems to have only the conditions, and not the effects. Are those all of the possible conditions? Also, some of those seem to do the exact same thing. Where can I find a list of effects? Mostly I want to know what effects traits can have on a general's attributes.

Also, in the download "BI_docs.zip", I only understand what the "conditions" file is. What are the others for?

Squid
08-07-2007, 20:04
The commands files refer to commands that can be used in the RomeShell or in scripts, though some will only be useable in scripts. The conditions file has the conditions that can used to limit when actions take place, these can be used in scripts, and any file where you can test for conditions, though not all will work in all files. The events files tells you what events you can check for in scripts, and what is possible to put after the WhenToTest part of trigger (for traits/ancillaries for example).