PDA

View Full Version : The Brotherhood - Part One - The Theft of The Reliquary - [Concluded]

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-05-2007, 17:57
Introduction
Tongues of silvery moonlight shone down upon St. Thomas’ abbey. The sky was completely clear with not a single cloud floating overhead. The whole area was silent, with little more than an odd rustle in the trees to cause any form of disturbance. Yet something abnormal also seemed to be in the air, something dangerous - the kind of night in which people felt that something terrible was going to happen.

The almost perfect silence was instantly broken by a small group of hooded and cloaked men upon the backs of three black horses, radiantly shimmering in the light. Each one carried a large leather bag and a small pouch containing stale water. After taking a quick swig, they dismounted from their horses and marched in a threatening militaristic line towards the abbey’s doors. They threw them open and walked inside, striping off their heavy cloaks to reveal grubby and stained monk’s robes and carelessly shaven heads. As they marched onwards, each step echoing through the old stone hallways, each one of them produced a weapon of some form from their bag. Menacingly holding them, they continued, towards the monk’s residences. The monks didn’t know this yet, but the following few weeks were going to be incredibly tough.

The Monastery, Abbey and Reliquary of St. Thomas, Suffolk, England, 1205. Several evil thieves have infiltrated the abbey and the order of monks with the aim of stealing all the priceless holy relics locked within its reliquary.

If you have not played mafia before, then this thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=70374) may be able to help you out with the basics.

This game will have goals similar to those of the majority of other mafia games. The thieves aim to obliterate the town till they gain the majority, while the monks aim to remove the threat before the thieves can take over.

The traditional twenty-four hour day/night phases will be stuck to in this game. The time limit may vary slightly though to allow for any problematic circumstances though.

All monks of the abbey, with the exception of one group of “special” monks can, during the night phase, in groups of three, either attack or protect a player from harm. If you wish to perform one of these actions simply PM me with the names of your partners and your target player. Any groups with fewer than three participants will more than likely fail in their efforts and members may also be killed in the action. Any member of a group who don’t PM will not be added to the count.

Normal rules apply - no screenshots and no quoting of Role PMs. Also no quoting of chat logs or of inter-player PMs is not permitted either. The dead can post, but may not discuss their role or anything revealed to them privately that is not already in the public eye. Players who break the rules will be instantly removed from the game through the force of the WoG.

As stated the WoG will exist in this game and players whom do not vote in the day phase for three consecutive rounds will suffer it. I would replace WoGed players, but I don't feel that enough interest has been shown in becoming a replacement for it to be worth the effort.

This game is currently in play. Thankyou to all for joining.

Currently In - 19
Andres
Beefy187
CountArach
Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca
GeneralHankerchief
greaterkhaan
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
Orb
pevergreen
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
shlin28
Stig
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
woad&fangs
Xdeathfire

GeneralHankerchief
08-05-2007, 18:09
First!

Welcome back btw. :yes:

shlin28
08-05-2007, 18:11
In!

seireikhaan
08-05-2007, 18:16
In.

Warmaster Horus
08-05-2007, 18:22
In.
Welcome back. Good holiday?

BTW, I would suggest reducing the time for nights. 48 hours might be too much.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-05-2007, 18:30
Welcome back. Good holiday?Fine thanks. It was a little bit warm and parking the car was horrendous with the Women's British Open on, but other than that, it was perfect.
BTW, I would suggest reducing the time for nights. 48 hours might be too much.Hmm, I was not quite sure about this issue as I, along with several others, had the problems of organisation across several time zones in games which similar teams were required. I'll leave it as an item up for debate for now, but, if others make the recommendation, then I will try to adjust it to a more suitable arrangement. Thankyou for pointing the potential problem out.

woad&fangs
08-05-2007, 18:58
IN

48 hour nights sound good, the time zone differences do make coordination hard.

Tran
08-05-2007, 19:03
Sign me up.

48 hour nights sound good, the time zone differences do make coordination hard.
What a silly excuse, you'll be lynched in day 1 :rolleyes:

Andres
08-05-2007, 19:13
Keep in mind that there is never much discussion going on during night phases, so 48 hours of in thread silence might kill the game.

On the other hand, a 48 hour day phase might generate more discussion and thus more actual participation. It would also be more difficult to explain non participation in the thread if each day lasts 48 hours.

Maybe both day and night 48 hours would be best and more fair?

Oh, I'm in btw.

Caius
08-05-2007, 19:46
I'm in!

I'm going to 24 hrs day and night, since I think its the better.

Stig
08-05-2007, 19:47
48 hours night will make sure the game dies overtime. Not having to look at a thread for 2 days kills it.

Andres
08-05-2007, 19:55
Maybe you should allow performing night actions by proxy?

For the mafia, each mafioso can send you the kill orders for his buddies as well in case they can't get their orders in in time?

The townies or the pro-town roles can pm you and tell you : 'I give proxy to 'player' to decide what night action I'm going to perform'?

As I understand it correctly, three regular townies can perform a night action. If it's allowed that two of them give the power to a third one to pm the host the orders of the night, there shouldn't be any problem I guess, since at least one out of three will be able to pm the host in time. And if all townies get the results of their action, it might be an interesting addition to the game, will: "number 3" be trustwhorthy or not? It'll certainly be very interesting if you include the rule that the dead cannot talk about the night actions they performed while being alive.

Csargo
08-05-2007, 20:33
:soapbox:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-05-2007, 21:17
I've taken a look at your suggestion Andres, and I think that it could work and be an integral feature of the game. Sadly though, although I appreciate the suggestion, unfortunately, I don't wish to integrate any major changes into the framework of the gameplay at this stage - my sincere appologies for any problems caused. I'll reduce the time-scale to 24 hours to avoid the problems which you have notified me of though. Thanks.

pevergreen
08-05-2007, 23:37
:bow:

Twilightblade
08-06-2007, 02:09
In/

Killfr3nzy
08-06-2007, 02:40
Inage.

CountArach
08-06-2007, 05:25
For such a cool name, I shall be in.

TevashSzat
08-06-2007, 12:18
In.

sapi
08-06-2007, 12:24
In.

Andres
08-06-2007, 13:53
Could Stig, Andres and pevergreen please confirm their participation. They have shown interest, but have not specifically stated their wish to join. Thanks!

I confirm my participation.

pevergreen
08-07-2007, 03:12
Bah, Im trying to start an Ichigo thing.

He has the soapbox, I have the bow.

(So bow = in therefore pever = in)

Twilightblade
08-07-2007, 07:46
my thoughts = pever seeming to be talking in programing language

If yes then
Else
wonder what pever is doing
End If

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-07-2007, 13:36
If it's fine with you guys, I'll start in about sixteen/seventeen hours. Interest seems to have died down slightly, so I am beginning to doubt that I will receive any more players that I already have. I'll PM some die-hard mafia players though, in hope of attracting their interest.

Orb
08-07-2007, 22:02
In.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-08-2007, 02:57
in.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-08-2007, 05:25
Sorry guys, but the sign-ups are now closed. The game will commence once Role PMs have been distributed. Thankyou for signing-up!

Csargo
08-08-2007, 05:26
Are you sending roles out tonight Omanes?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-08-2007, 05:37
Are you sending roles out tonight Omanes?Yep - I'm on to it right now.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-08-2007, 05:57
I'm sorry, but I've concluded that perhaps a re-start may be in order. I've made several mistakes in role assignments as well as in PMs - some don't read fluently and may be self-contradictory. The sign-up phase will continue for another 24-hrs while I re-phrase all of the PMs to a more understandable level, re-write my introduction and clear up some minor mistakes I overlooked in the gameplay. I'm extremely sorry for the problems which my disorganisation has inflicted upon you and will try and rectify all issues soon. My appologies again.

Beefy187
08-08-2007, 09:16
if im not too late count me in
but im probebly too late

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-08-2007, 17:38
Fortunately, I think it may be safe to say that, this time at least, I am ready to close sign-ups and begin the distribution and proof-reading of my PMs. I apologise again for the previous issue. Things have been a little hectic lately. Thanks for your toleration and patience, cheers!

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-08-2007, 20:13
Night I - Introduction
The sun's final pink tounges of flame radiently shone down upon the Monestry that evening. It had been a pleasant day, and as the monks sat in their normal places in the Abbey finishing the final lines of "Hail Mary", Father John moved slowly, yet smoothly towards the lectern to make his usual elongated announcements.

"Greetings brethren" he said spiritually, "Today, my first announcement is rather grave and sinister. We have been informed that a group, a dangerous group, is going to attempt to steal from our beautiful reliquary." His voiced wavered on the final sentence, but he carried on.

The monks gasped in concern.

"They are hiding among us, right now" he continued "They are disguised as us with the aim of confusing us - they also want us dead, so there is little resistance when they strike."

The monks began to mumble at the despicability of it all, how outsides should dare dress as honest monks and how somebody could even dream of murdering such pious and true Catholics!

"We have received orders from the Bishop, and he demands that we should expel them from our holy abbey", he then began looking downwards at the floor as if in shame, "the only problem is, we do not know who these evil servants of the devil are! So, we must route them out with a vote - each day we will have a democratic vote to expel one monk from the monastery..."

Some monks shook their head to mark their strong disapproval of this radical measure. Father John just continued ignoring them all,

"...just pray to almighty God the father that this man is a thief. Voting will begin tomorrow. Take a good nights sleep, you will need it"

The monks silently began to dismiss themselves from the abbey room, blessing themselves in the pure holy water as they returned to their rooms. For them, this was going to be a very long and traumatic night.

It is now Night I, PMs please from all those whom wish to perform a night actions. The best of luck to all!

Caius
08-08-2007, 21:22
I didnt get another Role Pm becuase I had my inbox full.

Can you send it again?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-09-2007, 20:24
Night I Conclusion
shlin28 walked forward, towards the mossy stone well. Exhaustion and fear of suffering death has resulted in his dehydration. As he continued, a soothing yet mysterious voice called quietly for him from behind.

"shlin!"

As shlin turned around to see who the stranger may be, a long dagger stabbed deeply into his heart. As shlin's blood poured across the grass, changing it from a natural green to a deep red, his sadistic assailant ran away from the scene - hardly able to contain his enjoyment at slaughtering a victim.

The monks arose early that morning. The majority of them had gained little sleep, nervous of the the day ahead. When all of the monks had arrived in the main hall for a breakfast of an oaty gruel and bread, they were instantly greeted by Father John.

"Good morning brethren"

"Last night, one of our dedicated brothers, shlin28, was cruelly massacred. His corpse was found next to the well this morning."

The monks remained silent, yet appeared sorrowful and bowed their heads. Some even mumbled a small prayer at his demise.

"Our desperation to remove the thieves from our number, is now strong. We must expel one today for the memory of shlin. The voting box will be open in the abbey for the whole day and the suspect who you choose to expel will be removed in the evening. May God be assist you in making wise choices! Good luck!"

It is now day one. PMs will be sent and voting may begin. I wish the best of luck to all!

Csargo
08-09-2007, 20:49
Vote:Sasaki

Warmaster Horus
08-09-2007, 21:11
Who'd have guessed?

Shlin killed first? Surprising...

How many kills per night? And if there are two kills, would there be a description of an attack on a person targeted by the mafia and protected?

GeneralHankerchief
08-09-2007, 21:14
How is it surprising?

woad&fangs
08-09-2007, 21:15
Vote: General Hankerchief
Its not surprising at all really, GH couldn't move last night so there was no attack from him to be protected against.

GeneralHankerchief
08-09-2007, 21:17
GH couldn't move last night

What?

Caius
08-09-2007, 23:16
I think there is a protection group who targeted you as being blocked.

Tran
08-10-2007, 02:00
I think there is a protection group who targeted you as being blocked.
Vote: Inca Man
How do you know?

Beefy187
08-10-2007, 07:19
Vote:GH

I say we trust woad&fangs for now. If GH turns out to be innocent we lynch woad&fangs

i forgot to add Vote: so i edit it

Andres
08-10-2007, 09:24
I am... confused...

What is all this talk about GH being blocked?

W&F, what do you mean with "GH couldn't move last night" ?

Warmaster Horus
08-10-2007, 09:47
You're not the only one to be confused Andres...

As for Shlin being killed first, and that being surprising, well it seems that quite often in the first round the mafiosi attempt to kill someone important and potentially dangerous to them (such as Andres).

shlin28
08-10-2007, 11:22
I could be dangerous to the mafia if I wanted to :shame:

sapi
08-10-2007, 13:54
Vote: woad&fangs

I simply need more than that to believe you ~;)

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-10-2007, 19:30
Day I Conclusion
Everybody was nervous and on edge, wondering who would be the target of today's expulsion. After Father John counted the votes, he spoke ominously:

"GeneralHankerchief will be expelled by a small margin."

As his name was spoken GeneralHankerchief looked up in severe shock and began to stammer and mumble pleas of his innocence.

"GeneralHankerchief, you will now be taken away. If you were guilty, then the Lord was with us today. If you were innocent, then he was not."

As the now tearful man was dragged away from the abbey by two of the most burly monks, everybody felt sympathy for him. Many also felt a strong sense of guilt for daring to vote against this now defenceless person.

When GeneralHankerchief was fully outside, Father John continued,

"Goodnight my brethren. Pray that God will be with us in tackling this threat tomorrow."

Tally:
GeneralHankerchief - 2 (woad&fangs, Beefy187)
Sasaki - 1 (Ichigo)
Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca - 1 (Tran)
woad&fangs - 1 (sapi)

Alive
Andres
Beefy187
CountArach
GeneralHankerchief
greaterkhaan
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
Orb
pevergreen
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
woad&fangs
Xdeathfire

Attacked

Killed
shlin28 (N1)

Expelled
GeneralHankerchief (D1)

PMs please from all those whom wish to perform their actions. Good luck.

GeneralHankerchief
08-10-2007, 19:56
Oh cool, at least I was expelled and not lynched. That's considerate of you guys.

*grabs a bullhorn and starts shouting in the monastery's direction*

seireikhaan
08-10-2007, 20:08
As the now tearful man was dragged away from the abbey by two of the most burly monks,...
:laugh4: Do the monks have a bowflex?

Csargo
08-10-2007, 21:26
Now we have to listen to GH yell from outside the monastery. :drama3:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-10-2007, 21:36
:laugh4: Do the monks have a bowflex?It's a possibility. I don't really know much about 12th Century Monastery life other than the fact that it was rather secluded.

woad&fangs
08-10-2007, 23:12

I say we trust woad&fangs for now. If GH turns out to be innocent we lynch woad&fangs

Well we apparently don't get to find out whether he was innocent or not so it looks like your only able to half lynch me.

Caius
08-10-2007, 23:14
How do you know?
I figured it out.

Killfr3nzy
08-11-2007, 07:58
Hmmm, lynching is expelling in this game...and you say we should half lynch you...
Let's remove some limbs and expell them from the monastry. :D

The Stranger
08-11-2007, 15:50
You're not the only one to be confused Andres...

As for Shlin being killed first, and that being surprising, well it seems that quite often in the first round the mafiosi attempt to kill someone important and potentially dangerous to them (such as Andres).

yeah but a failed attempt is close to suicide, we both know that, dont we, especially when it's andres. :P

:2thumbsup:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-11-2007, 20:45
Night II Conclusion
Andres stepped out of his room into the twilight. He looked around, he was sure that he had heard a suspitious noise, but he put it past himself and returned inside. The moment he turned round, however, he was surprised to see a masked man standing there. His steely gaze peircing Andres's skin.

"Goodnight Andres" the stranger ominously spoke as he hit him over the head with a club. "I hope you enjoy your eternal sleep."

greaterkhaan was walking through the deserted corridors. He felt a little nauseated and thought that a little fresh air would do him some good. As he was about to return to his room, a man in grubby robes, wielding a long and fatally sharp dagger, appeared infront of him. Before greaterkhaan could even consider running or panicking, the mysterious strangers plunged the dagger through his heart.

The monks awoke early that morning. The majority of them had gained little sleep, praying that they would not be the next victim. When every member of the monastery had gathered in the main hall, Father John began his usual speech.

"Good morning brethren"

"Last night, two of our dedicated brothers, Andres and greaterkhaan, were cruelly butchered."

The monks remained silent, yet appeared sorrowful and bowed their heads. They all prayed for the souls of the unfortunate victims

"Our desperation to remove the thieves from our number, is now stronger than ever. The voting box will be open in the abbey for the whole day and the suspect who you choose to expel will be removed in the evening. May God be assist you in making wise choices! Good luck!"

Alive
Beefy187
CountArach
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
Orb
pevergreen
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
woad&fangs
Xdeathfire

Attacked

Killed
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)

Expelled
GeneralHankerchief (D1)

It is now the day phase. PMs will be sent and voting can begin. This day phase, may I request higher activity levels. Last round, sadly, they were rather poor. Thanks!

seireikhaan
08-11-2007, 20:53
Ahh, now that wasn't very nice...

Tran
08-11-2007, 21:01
Vote: CountArach

GeneralHankerchief
08-11-2007, 21:14
Any particular reason for that vote?

Csargo
08-11-2007, 21:22
Vote:woad&fangs

I don't like what happened last round. Of course if he explains himself some more I'd be willing to change my vote

Warmaster Horus
08-11-2007, 22:05
Same here. Vote:Woad&Fangs.

Also, I do believe you haven't answered this:

W&F, what do you mean with "GH couldn't move last night" ?

Caius
08-11-2007, 22:34
Vote:Beefy187

Im putting presure on a lurker.

GeneralHankerchief
08-11-2007, 22:44
Oh no, he didn't lurk, he came out of nowhere to put the deciding vote on me last round with shoddy reasoning.

*puts away bullhorn*

Caius
08-11-2007, 22:48
Anyway, I dont like how Beefy is playing. He wants to lynch lynch lynch.

woad&fangs
08-11-2007, 23:51
Okay, I'm going off the assumption that there is three mafia. If I am correct than there should be a total of three kills per night. last night there was only two so one mafia is either inactive, GH, or someone did something to stop the attack. For those of you who are voting for me, please look at Caius' mafia game. Also, if a group of 3 could protect me tonight I would really appreciate it. I am voting for Sapi for the same reasons I voted for GH.

vote: Sapi

Beefy187
08-12-2007, 00:24
Vote: Woad & Fangs

GH seems to be innocent so im voting for you now.

And sorry GH.. Its kind of hard to find a solid reason in the first round.

seireikhaan
08-12-2007, 01:22
MAJOR FOS- ORB. For a rather peculiar PM I recieved from him.

Twilightblade
08-12-2007, 01:27
I find beefy's attitude diffrent from the other games I have seen him play in. But at the moment I find it had to Pick anyone to lynch.

Btw sorry for being more inactive than usual I was on Biology camp

Beefy187
08-12-2007, 03:51
would you rather me to get back to my old playing style of bandwagoning and make stupid comments or should i stick with attempt to be more involved and make stupid comments?

Sasaki Kojiro
08-12-2007, 03:55
orb needs to post

sapi
08-12-2007, 04:24
*sighs, rubs eyes, and generally revitilises himself. Supposes that an analysis is necessary, despite what common sense might think.

Okay, I'm going off the assumption that there is three mafia. If I am correct than there should be a total of three kills per night. Many mafia games allow three mafia, but only two kills. The kill number often does not change over time, and so is an incorrect indicator of success or failure in lynchings.

For those of you who are voting for me, please look at Caius' mafia game.If you wish to live, stop being cryptic and start providing a defence.

Also, if a group of 3 could protect me tonight I would really appreciate it.Classic mafia trick. Duely ignored.

I am voting for Sapi for the same reasons I voted for GH.Maybe an explanation of those reasons would do your case some good?

Vote: W&F

woad&fangs
08-12-2007, 07:18
Gah! I knew this would happen. this is just like Il Padrino. I get a special role and make a speculative observation based on my knight actions. Then I get lynched because I don't want the mafia to kill me and I don't just come out and say my role. okay, its 1 in the morning here so I'm going to get some sleep.
unvote; Vote: woad&fangs
I'm to tired to figure out how to qoute PM's so I'm just going to leave my fate in your hands. Humph, I hope you lot do better than Il padrino's townies. They proceeded to lynch a confirmed innocent the next day phase.

sapi
08-12-2007, 07:35
Maybe next time you need to reveal earlier, and draw the correct conclusions from that role?

My vote stands.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-12-2007, 08:03
...you're to tired to figure out how to quote pm's?

:laugh4:

Sasaki Kojiro
08-12-2007, 08:06
vote:woad&fangs

Csargo
08-12-2007, 08:07
Gah! I knew this would happen. this is just like Il Padrino. I get a special role and make a speculative observation based on my knight actions. Then I get lynched because I don't want the mafia to kill me and I don't just come out and say my role. okay, its 1 in the morning here so I'm going to get some sleep.
unvote; Vote: woad&fangs
I'm to tired to figure out how to qoute PM's so I'm just going to leave my fate in your hands. Humph, I hope you lot do better than Il padrino's townies. They proceeded to lynch a confirmed innocent the next day phase.

Normal rules apply - no screenshots and no quoting of Role PMs. Also no quoting of chat logs or of inter-player PMs is not permitted either. The dead can post, but may not discuss their role or anything revealed to them privately that is not already in the public eye. Players who break the rules will be instantly removed from the game through the force of the WoG.

My vote stands. Voting yourself is enough for me not to trust you.

pevergreen
08-12-2007, 08:48

Jeez. Scum, Scum and more Scum.

Voting yourself = mafia.

woad&fangs
08-12-2007, 15:10
Converts to Waldingerism, leaves the monastery and takes the bowflex with him. On, the bright side I don't have to worry about dying. Toodaloo!!!

Andres
08-12-2007, 15:37
I am voting for Sapi for the same reasons I voted for GH.

vote: Sapi

What were those reasons exactly? ~:confused:

You claim to have a pro-town role. Which one exactly? You can always pm me if you don't want to tell us in public. I got killed, so I'm confirmed innocent.

shlin28
08-12-2007, 15:47
We cant tell anybody regarding our roles or other's roles, I asked Omanes.

BTW, I got a pro-town role, but I cant tell :no:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-12-2007, 19:36
You can shlin, but only if you are inside the monastery and are alive - sadly, you are dead, so you cannot claim a role or provide any information about your actions. I'll extend this round an extra 24-hrs with the hope of getting a little more discussion and debate going.

Andres
08-12-2007, 19:40
MAJOR FOS- ORB. For a rather peculiar PM I recieved from him.

I want Orb to explain himself.

Anyway, I dont like how Beefy is playing. He wants to lynch lynch lynch.

I don't understand this very well. How else is the town supposed to win this game then by lynching mafiosi? You have an alternative method?

Orb
08-12-2007, 20:37
Well, here's the grand reveal.

I AM THE DETECTIVE. (named Master of the Keys of the Brotherhood)

When I investigated Sasaki, he had, in his room, a club, and did not have the same indications of piety that Greaterkhaan, who I investigated the next night, had (four prayer books and a poster of Jesus, while Sasaki had two 'tattered' prayer books). Additionally he had a coded letter in his room.

I concluded from this (Omanes does not give me a straight guilty/innocent answer, but information to weigh up) that SASAKI IS SCUMMY!

This can be further evidenced by his Laconic and non-committal posting and voting.

Oh, and,

Vote: Sasaki

Note, if I am mafia, I have nothing to gain by fake revealing now, so I would humbly ask the players of the game to trust me and throw our hooded, moderating thief out.

I would, of course, like protection from a group of three (preferably four, in case a mafioso infiltrates it) tonight, although it's fairly typical of the mafia to leave a detective alone for a turn to attempt to discredit him.

It's worth sacrificing (or not sacrificing, if I'm protected) a detective for a mafioso, so I've revealed.

Caius
08-12-2007, 23:54
I don't understand this very well. How else is the town supposed to win this game then by lynching mafiosi? You have an alternative method?
Andres,

I dont like it because he could lead us to lynch the wrong guy, also

pevergreen
08-13-2007, 01:14
Hmmm. I'll wait for a counter reveal or something else to happen before i vote.

The tattered prayerbooks and the over-the-top of jesus poster are striking me as odd...

GeneralHankerchief
08-13-2007, 01:31

The tattered prayerbooks and the over-the-top of jesus poster are striking me as odd...

That sounds extremely neutral/scummy.

woad&fangs
08-13-2007, 02:11
well technically this rounds over because I converted to waldingerism, left the monastery, and took the bowflex with me but since Omanes doesn't seem to realize that and you guys stopped voting for me I am going to quietly sneak back in. Orb seems to be telling the truth and gave enough details that it seems he is the detective. I didn't realize voting for yourself was something the mafia did. The only time I've seen it was when GH did it in the assassin ultra mini mafia and he was innocent in that game. I have the role of immobilizer, I put a sleeping potion in someones food every night and they can't perform night actions. If the mafia can't move they can't kill. There was only one kill the first night and two kills the second night. I immobilized GH night 1, and Sapi night 2. I assumed the lack of kills could have been caused by me immobilizing the mafia. I asked for protection because the mafia has to realize by now I have some sort of role so they would likely try to kill me.

vote: Sasaki

EDit: just rechecked the Pm, Herbalist of the monastery, thats the fancy name for my role.

seireikhaan
08-13-2007, 04:49

What, doesn't everyone have a Jesus poster in their room?:beam:

Twilightblade
08-13-2007, 05:00
What, doesn't everyone have a Jesus poster in their room?:beam:

You would have to hope so

Stig
08-13-2007, 06:20
Stating that your detective, and with that saving Woad&Fangs and lynching an inactive player can easely be done by mafia.

Just wanna help you guys out ~D

seireikhaan
08-13-2007, 06:28
Stating that your detective, and with that saving Woad&Fangs and lynching an inactive player can easely be done by mafia.

Just wanna help you guys out ~D
Wanna know what else can be done by the mafia? Trying to slander the detective and other pro-town roles so the town lynches them so you don't have to kill them yourself.

Beefy187
08-13-2007, 07:12
How about we lynch sasaki then group of 3 can take out W&F?

Twilightblade
08-13-2007, 07:37
How bout we wait and think some more before killing off everyone who looks slightly suspicious eh beefy

Beefy187
08-13-2007, 08:14
fine with me
anyone got tally?

Andres
08-13-2007, 08:32
VOTE ORB !!!

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-13-2007, 08:48
Sorry Andres, but the first part of that message is a little bit too revealing and goes against my dead talking rules. Could you remove it please. Thanks!

Warmaster Horus
08-13-2007, 11:11
Well, I'll presume by Andres' and Omanes' messages that Orb is lying. If he is, then I have to commend him on imagination. Although the name would have been better... "Master of the Keys" strikes me as ... unusual, for what his role is.

Also, I believe Orb is experienced enough to be able to use this as a defence:
Note, if I am mafia, I have nothing to gain by fake revealing now, so I would humbly ask the players of the game to trust me and throw our hooded, moderating thief out.

Vote:Orb

If I'm wrong, then I'll actively ask SK's lynching.

Beefy187
08-13-2007, 13:11
dont think we got much time left

Unvote, Vote:Orb

Andres
08-13-2007, 13:25
Townies, Vote Orb! Why?

1) Trust me, I got killed = innocent.
2) Why would he reveal this early in the game when not threatened by a lynch?
3) He could have perfectly revealed to a dead player, asking him to "guide" the discussion to the lynching of the guilty player. Note that it is not allowed for the dead to reveal, but it is allowed for the living to reveal to the dead in private. Allthough the dead player cannot talk about the private reveal in the thread, he can still guide the town's discussion towards the lynching of the guilty one, meanwhile keeping suspicion on the detective as well to avoid him getting killed by the mafia. Orb knows very well how this game is meant to be played, both as mafia and as townie. In this game, he's mafia.
4) He tells you GK is innocent. How convenient. GK got killed. Off course he's innocent. D'uh!
5) See 1)
6) I TELL YOU TO LYNCH ORB! TRUST ME ON THIS PLEASE!
7) What are you waiting for? Christmas? Vote Orb! He's guilty.

sapi
08-13-2007, 13:28
Unvote; Vote: Orb

Andres has power even in death, and I trust him :grin2:

woad&fangs
08-13-2007, 13:50
unvote; vote: Orb
Andres is a good mafia hunter and he has no reason to lie.

tally:
Sasaki-2
Orb-4
woad&fangs-3

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-13-2007, 20:24
Day II Conclusion
Tension were, for a second evening, at an all time high. A few monks were preparing to say goodbye to the monestry, sensing that their time as a monks was drawing to a close. After Father John counted the votes, he spoke ominously:

"Orb will be expelled"

As his name was spoken Orb looked up in shock. Other, however, breathed sighs of relief.

"Me!" he stammered, but before Orb could say anything else, two of the most muscular monks grabbed him by his arms and took him to the door, despite his wild cries of protest.

When the door were closed and Orb could no longer be heard, Father John continued,

"Goodnight my brethren. Pray that God will be with us in tackling this threat tomorrow. Also remember to be on your guard - you do not know if they will come for you next."

Tally:
Orb - 4 (woad&fangs, sapi, Beefy187, Warmaster Horus)
CountArach - 1 (Tran)
Beefy187 - 1 (Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca)
Sasaki Kojiro - 2 (Orb, woad&fangs)
woad&fangs - 2 (Sasaki Kojiro, pevergreen)

Alive
Beefy187
CountArach
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
pevergreen
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Stig
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
woad&fangs
Xdeathfire

Attacked

Killed
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)

Expelled
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)

PMs please from all those whom wish to perform their actions. Good luck.

Csargo
08-13-2007, 22:54
I missed the unholy bandwagon. :sad:

Twilightblade
08-13-2007, 23:33
As did I

Orb
08-14-2007, 00:02
You. Complete. Idiots.

Hm.
Let me see, I'm experienced enough as mafia not to reveal a tie to a team member who's going down, additionally, this 'team member' put the death vote on me, which removes that theory.

'1) Trust me, I got killed = innocent.'

And? You're still not fault-proof. Unless you have *any* evidence to suggest that I was mafia?

'2) Why would he reveal this early in the game when not threatened by a lynch?'
Because I'm not mafia. If you haven't noticed, mafia fake reveal when threatened by a lynch, detectives reveal when they've actually had a successful investigation. Since I would be unable to reveal once I'd been bumped off and alert you to the threat of Sasaki, I decided to shout out.

'He could have perfectly revealed to a dead player, asking him to "guide" the discussion to the lynching of the guilty player. Note that it is not allowed for the dead to reveal, but it is allowed for the living to reveal to the dead in private. Allthough the dead player cannot talk about the private reveal in the thread, he can still guide the town's discussion towards the lynching of the guilty one, meanwhile keeping suspicion on the detective as well to avoid him getting killed by the mafia. Orb knows very well how this game is meant to be played, both as mafia and as townie. In this game, he's mafia.'

It's generally accepted that exchanging the detective for a mafioso is a good trade. Additionally, a reveal should be followed by lynching a mafioso, unless the town display exceptional incompetence. A mafioso can *also* reveal to dead players, but without running any of the risks involved with a reveal in the thread. Hence a private reveal to the dead would be scummy, while a reveal to the living would be detectivish.

'4) He tells you GK is innocent. How convenient. GK got killed. Off course he's innocent. D'uh!'

I investigated him night two. He was innocent. Also, there are townie death squads in the game.

'5) See 1)
6) I TELL YOU TO LYNCH ORB! TRUST ME ON THIS PLEASE!
7) What are you waiting for? Christmas? Vote Orb! He's guilty.'

Note for future games: Andres has no idea at all about how the detective role and reveals work. Ditto Woad&Fangs, Sapi, Beefy, Warmaster Horus and Stig.

I repeat: You. Complete. Idiots.
Lynch Sasaki, while you have the opportunity, and hold Sapi, who should certainly know better, in suspicion.

Beefy187
08-14-2007, 01:11
when we loose well just lynch Andres in real life

woad&fangs
08-14-2007, 01:16
vote: Sasaki
I also am suspicious of Sapi.

woad&fangs
08-14-2007, 01:27
Uh Oh, I just sent my night orders to Omanes but I can't remember if I immobilized beefy or Sasaki.:wall: I'm sorry if it was you beefy, you seem to be innocent but I don't want to get killed by the monk militia. I am suspicious of Sasaki and Stig like Orb is.

Beefy187
08-14-2007, 01:32
well i only know one other monk

so i cant really kill people

Stig
08-14-2007, 06:06
Just a comment:
Orb a detective shouldn't reveal this early in game, as Andres said, you wait, till you got some results.
On a side note to that, someone who's playing as Woad&Fangs is also playing strange, making his role very well know. Roleblockers are important to kill, and he hasn't been killed.

Twilightblade
08-14-2007, 07:36
On a diffrent note Omanes I think you forgot to take orb from the living list

Andres
08-14-2007, 08:12
words, lies, frustration of a mafioso whose fake reveal didn't work.

I think you know very well why I suggested to lynch you. Besides, you said you investigated GK night two. I think "you" investigated him night 1. Dirty thief!

Warmaster Horus
08-14-2007, 09:52
I'm experienced enough as mafia

Eh, that could be why you decided to reveal now? You know it's scummy to "reveal" when threatened, so you do it earlier.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-14-2007, 21:00
Night III Conclusion
pevergreen was in bed, exausted. He had a spliting headache, his eyes were sore and his nose was blocked. As he got up to take another dose of his strong herbal medicine from his pitch-black room, he collided with a strange an irregular figure. Before pevergreen could speak, a dagger was inserted through his heart, killing him instantaneously.

Stig was feeling peculiar, faint and dizzy. As he got up to take a drink from a small pot in his room, his door splintered and a huge siloute marched through it. Stig, already weak, just fainted in shock.

"Seems those stolen medicines worked" muttered the stranger raising his club, "Better mutilate his corpse though, just to ensure he's totally dead."

As the cockeral crowed, the monks arose from their slumber, thankful to be alive.

"Good morning bretheren", Father John said, in his usual mystic tones.

"Last night, as usual, two loyal brothers were killed, pevergreen and Stig. Today we must try to remove a thief in memorial of their souls - pray to God that we can do it. If we don't suceed in removing one soon then our end is nigh."

Alive
Beefy187
CountArach
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
woad&fangs
Xdeathfire

Attacked

Killed
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)
pevergreen (N3)
Stig (N3)

Expelled
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)

WoGs will occur this round - currently, both Xdeathfire and Killfr3nzy are more than likely to suffer it unless they cast a vote.

Andres
08-14-2007, 21:51
We need woad&fangs and Sasaki to talk...

Also, we have quite a few lurkers still alive:

Tran 3
Killfr3nzy 2
Xdeathfire 1
CountArach 1

Ichigo only has 7 posts thus far which is quite unusual for him...

Caius
08-14-2007, 21:56
I dont understand.

How could the mafia not killed woad&fangs, since he claimed a roleblocker role.

I just don't get it, and I think something is wrong with this guy.

seireikhaan
08-14-2007, 21:59
I dont understand.

How could the mafia not killed woad&fangs, since he claimed a roleblocker role.

I just don't get it, and I think something is wrong with this guy.
They left him alive to throw suspicion on him. Not that hard, considering he was on the verge of being lynched anyways.

GeneralHankerchief
08-14-2007, 22:20
Woad:

Are you really uncertain as to who you blocked last night? Because I find that a great alibi.

Stig
08-14-2007, 22:21
Ichigo only has 7 posts thus far which is quite unusual for him.
Have you seen my amount of posts.
But then, I wasn't really in this game, I never said I would be in, never got a role PM (tho that might be due to the fact my inbox used to be full)

woad&fangs
08-14-2007, 22:30
I seriously had no idea who I ordered to be blocked. Omanes hasn't sent a reply to my night orders yet telling me if I succeeded or not either. When he does I'll let you know who it was(Although it doesn't seemed to have mattered.) Yeah, the mafia probably left me alive cuz I'm my own worst enemy and I nearly got myself lynched yesterday. I say we trust Orb and vote: Sasaki

Andres
08-14-2007, 22:39
I say we do not trust Orb, but maybe that's exactly why we indeed should vote Sasaki...

GeneralHankerchief
08-14-2007, 22:53
I see what you're getting at. You think Orb's "reveal" named Sasaki as a thief so it would put them on opposing sides and therefore, while surely getting one person lynched, would give the other person carte blanche of sorts.

It's EXTREMELY risky to do that, especially this early in the game. The town might change their minds, forget prior events, etc.

Andres
08-14-2007, 22:55
It's EXTREMELY risky to do that, especially this early in the game. The town might change their minds, forget prior events, etc.

Indeed, that's why we should consider to give Sasaki at least one chance to post his views on what happened thus far.

In the meanwhile, woad&fang seems like a good lynch choice, but I'd like to see some more participation from other players first.

EDIT : Omanes, are there already players in danger of getting WoG'ed?

Warmaster Horus
08-14-2007, 23:01
Yes, he pointed them out earlier: XD and KF.

I'll vote:woad&fangs. I've been gunning for him since the beginning.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-14-2007, 23:03
Well if you take me as mafia and w&f as innocent you'd have to wonder why I wouldn't tell my partner to kill w&f since he claimed to have blocked me.

I think orb jumped in to try and save his partner, assuming he would be believed and could out argue anyone who counterclaimed him.

@andres: orb would know I'm never trusted even with that claim. It would sacrifice a mafioso for dubious gain.

vote:woad&fangs

woad&fangs
08-14-2007, 23:33
Notice my earlier post about converting to waldingerism, leaving the monastery, and taking the bowflex with me!!!! that was my version of a suicide for this game. Omanes didn't seem to have noticed this so when he extended the voting period and people stopped bandwagoning me I just sneaked back into the monastery. A mafioso might vote for themself but would they really suicide? Warmaster, since when is "I've been gunning for him from the beginning" a good reason to vote for someone? Sounds kind of scummy to me. It seems you were just trying to start the bandwagon which you knew would come eventually. Another thought, why would the mafia kill Pever? He was going to get WoG'd anyways.

Andres
08-14-2007, 23:40
Notice my earlier post about converting to waldingerism, leaving the monastery, and taking the bowflex with me!!!! that was my version of a suicide for this game. Omanes didn't seem to have noticed this so when he extended the voting period and people stopped bandwagoning me I just sneaked back into the monastery. A mafioso might vote for themself but would they really suicide? Warmaster, since when is "I've been gunning for him from the beginning" a good reason to vote for someone? Sounds kind of scummy to me. It seems you were just trying to start the bandwagon which you knew would come eventually. Another thought, why would the mafia kill Pever? He was going to get WoG'd anyways.

You voted twice after you "suicided". Maybe you can inform the host through pm and ask him explicitly to put you on the list of dead players asap? I don't think it is allowed to suicide and resurrect again as you see fit. Once suicided, you stay dead. Otherwise it would be similar to cheating.

seireikhaan
08-14-2007, 23:45
FOS- Sasaki. He seems to be going with the flow a little too easily, like he did in Stig's beer mafia.

Warmaster Horus
08-14-2007, 23:48
Wait, woad, by "gunning for since the beginning", I meant my reason for the vote was the same since I first voted you.

Csargo
08-15-2007, 00:38
Ichigo only has 7 posts thus far which is quite unusual for him...

I'm at my mom's house now so my internet access will be limited.

I'm leaning towards W&F. I mean how do you forget who you blocked? Seems like a simple trick to me. Vote:W&F If you're really a roleblocker then you've done a really bad job...

woad&fangs
08-15-2007, 00:57
leaves the monastery and takes the bowflex with him

All right this time I am leaving the monastery for good(suicide) Omanes please remove me from the list of the living. Gah, I really need to get the role of plain old townie in the next mafia I play. Its hard to act like a normal townie when you have always had a special role.(witch, cult leader, doctor, immobilizer.)

very muscular finger of suspicion: Sasaki

Beefy187
08-15-2007, 01:04
scummy..

sapi
08-15-2007, 04:35
I seriously had no idea who I ordered to be blocked. Omanes hasn't sent a reply to my night orders yet telling me if I succeeded or not either. When he does I'll let you know who it was(Although it doesn't seemed to have mattered.) Yeah, the mafia probably left me alive cuz I'm my own worst enemy and I nearly got myself lynched yesterday. I say we trust Orb and vote: Sasaki
Hello, and welcome to sapi's .org 101 lessons.

Part #4: the PM system.
You may access your Private Messages by clicking on this (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/private.php) link. This system, the latest in vB design, contains many useful features.

By default, any PM that you recieve is placed into your 'inbox'. It will remain in bolded type until you have had the chance to read it. If you choose to reply to the message, the icon next to it will change to indicate that you have done so.

Any messages that you send in reply are placed into another folder, obscurely titled 'sent items'. It may be accessed through the drop down menu just above your PM list in the main interface, and contains a copy of every message and/or reply that you have sent in your time here.

:grin2:

Vote: W&F - I'm sorry, but I might have left you alone until you used the inventive excuse of losing a PM in a centrally archived system ~:)

Killfr3nzy
08-15-2007, 08:35
W&F kinda suicided guys, so voting him doesn't do much.
Although, since I think he was in the lead, that makes him auto-lynched?
If that's true, I'm chucking in a Vote:W&F to fend off the WoG.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-15-2007, 09:36
woad&fangs left the monastery in a storm, his rage clearly visible in his face as he hurried out, the air flowing past him violently. He murmured complaints about how the "wretched monks had mercilessly voted for him" as he left, but the rest of the monastery were too busy trying to look for somebody else suspitious to listen.

Alive
Beefy187
CountArach
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus
Xdeathfire

Attacked

Killed
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)
pevergreen (N3)
Stig (N3)

Expelled
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)

Left the Monastery
woad&fangs (D3)

This day phase continues. This post is simply a confirmation of woad&fang's suicide - all votes for him are now invalid. Sorry, but, as some have said, once you have left the monastery, it is not possible to return.

pevergreen
08-15-2007, 10:56
Looks like we got one? Or he suicided

Andres
08-15-2007, 11:10
Hello, and welcome to sapi's .org 101 lessons.

Part #4: the PM system.
You may access your Private Messages by clicking on this (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/private.php) link. This system, the latest in vB design, contains many useful features.

By default, any PM that you recieve is placed into your 'inbox'. It will remain in bolded type until you have had the chance to read it. If you choose to reply to the message, the icon next to it will change to indicate that you have done so.

Any messages that you send in reply are placed into another folder, obscurely titled 'sent items'. It may be accessed through the drop down menu just above your PM list in the main interface, and contains a copy of every message and/or reply that you have sent in your time here.

:grin2:

Vote: W&F - I'm sorry, but I might have left you alone until you used the inventive excuse of losing a PM in a centrally archived system ~:)

Hi sapi, welcome to the Brotherhood - Part one.

You haven't been posting alot in here.

What are your thoughts on Sasaki?

Any thoughts on the other players as well?

sapi
08-15-2007, 11:28
Well, the whole orb episode just didn't seem right to me.

I can't imagine why a detective would reveal so early on in the game; but likewise it would be stupid to fake-claim as a mafia.

The only explanations that I can think of are: 1) that Orb was just stupid (I doubt it ~:)) or 2) that Orb was guilty, and that what he was doing was attempting to make Sasaki look innocent due to him being fingered by a guilty party.

The only issue is that giving ideas, rather than solid information, strikes me as exactly the type of thing that Omanes would do...

I do think that we need to watch Sasaki, now...

Killfr3nzy
08-15-2007, 12:36
I haven't looked too closely at this thread, so this path might've been traveled already, but on N1 there was one kill, N2 and N3 there've been two.
As no kills seem to have been described as being performed by a group, is there anyone that was absent earlier that is now active?

Also, going on what Sapi said;
Block Sasaki tonight? And Sapi, incase this is a ploy? Assuming neither are lynched today of course...

sapi
08-15-2007, 12:40
Blocking sasaki after announcing our intention to do so in-thread would be meaningless; another mafia would simply perform the kill.

Nor was I suggesting lynching him, merely keeping an eye on him.

woad&fangs
08-15-2007, 14:34
I knew checking your sent Pms was something simple like that. I feel pretty stupid. :shame: Keep voting Sasaki.

EDIT: dang it!!!, I just checked the sent PMs thing!!! Turns out the reason I didn't get a response from Omanes is cuz I forgot to send my orders. Now I feel really stupid.

GeneralHankerchief
08-15-2007, 16:19
I wonder, if the votes decided to go the other away again, how long it would have taken you to un-suicide.

Csargo
08-15-2007, 18:56
Vote:CA for having one post.

Warmaster Horus
08-15-2007, 19:21
One vote isn't enough pressure. Unvote, Vote:CA

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-15-2007, 20:13
Day III Conclusion
CountArach had been inactive recently - a minor illness had been keeping him from prayer and several other monastery gatherings. When he finally decided that he felt well enough to join the evening announcements, however, he was very surprised to find his name been spoken by Father John.

"Ah, CountArach. You have been expelled from the monastery"

"What!?" he cried in alarm as the regular two burly monks grabbed him from behind. Before he could say anything else, he was literally thrown out of the doors and landed with a harsh thud upon the long grass. The doors were slammed behind him and Father John continued his speech.

"Also to announce, Xdeathfire who was seriously ill with the bubonic plague, has died. We pray for his soul as if flies upto heaven to be with Jesus upon high." He paused for a few moments before continuing. "Goodnight brethren. May the Lord keep you safe from the wrath of the infiltrating vermin"

The monks, after Father John symbolised that he had finished, dragged themselves to their rooms to turn in for the night. Many of them begging that they wouldn't be the next target of the evil thieves.

Tally:
CountArach - 2 (Ichigo, Warmaster Horus)

Alive (9)
Beefy187
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Tran
twilightblade
Warmaster Horus

Attacked (0)

Killed (5)
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)
pevergreen (N3)
Stig (N3)

Expelled (3)
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)
CountArach (D3)

Left the Monastery (1)
woad&fangs (D3)

WoGed (1)
Xdeathfire (D3)

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-16-2007, 19:58
Night IV Conclusion
Warmaster Horus was laying down on his bed. The night had a biting wind which belew through the open windows and swirled around his face. As he began to shiver, he noticed a strange statue in the corner of his room.

"I'm positive that was not there yesterday" he mumbled to himself while examining it.

The statue, as Warmaster Horus turned his back, revolved and slowly headed towards him. It gradually lifted a dagger out of it's pocket and stabbed it through Warmaster Horus' heart. As blood spilled over the floor, the stranger walked out of the room's door, grinning at yet another successful kill.

As the sun arose, the monks did the same. Many were thankful to be alive.

"Good morning brethren", Father John said, in his usually spiritual tones.

"Last night, yet again, a member of our brotherhood was slaughtered. Warmaster Horus was their unfortunate victim, we should pray for his soul as it has safe passage to heaven." He paused and placed his head in his hands, the rest of the monks did the same.

"Now our desperation must increase. Try to remove a thief, or doom will soon be upon us. Good luck."

Alive (8)
Beefy187
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Tran
twilightblade

Attacked (0)

Killed (6)
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)
pevergreen (N3)
Stig (N3)
Warmaster Horus (N4)

Expelled (3)
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)
CountArach (D3)

Left the Monastery (1)
woad&fangs (D3)

WoGed (1)
Xdeathfire (D3)

WoGs will occur this round. twilightblade and Tran are the candidates should they not vote this round.

Andres
08-16-2007, 20:07
Players alive with number of posts made:

Beefy187 : 10
Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca : 8
Ichigo : 9
Killfr3nzy : 4
sapi : 8
Sasaki Kojiro : 5
Tran : 3
twilightblade : 7

Omanes, are Killfr3nzy and Tran in danger of getting WoG'ed?

GeneralHankerchief
08-16-2007, 20:08
Looks like there's only one left, people. Let's get the right person and go home.

Andres
08-16-2007, 20:14
I'd like to hear something from Garcilaso and Sasaki...

Sasaki Kojiro
08-16-2007, 20:20
I remember beefy bandwagoning a lot. Orb was mafia and I think w&f was as well-->one kill tonight.

I'll reread before the round is out, seeing the bourne movie in a minute though.

Andres
08-16-2007, 20:28
I remember beefy bandwagoning a lot. Orb was mafia and I think w&f was as well-->one kill tonight.

I'll reread before the round is out, seeing the bourne movie in a minute though.

Buying time...?

GeneralHankerchief
08-16-2007, 21:12
If there were two mafia left and they killed two people, if they survive this lynch (assuming that Twilight gets Wogged) then they automatically win. I don't think they'd sacrifice firepower for deception at this point in the game, Andres.

Andres
08-16-2007, 21:15
Where's Ichigo?

I know he is at this mothers' house or something and doesn't have as much acces to the internet as usual, but he has been online for a couple of hours now + he managed to post in several other threads the last few days.

Talk to us, Strawberry :whip:

Csargo
08-16-2007, 21:25
Where's Ichigo?

I know he is at this mothers' house or something and doesn't have as much acces to the internet as usual, but he has been online for a couple of hours now + he managed to post in several other threads the last few days.

Talk to us, Strawberry :whip:

:sweatdrop: "I'm here, I'm queer, give me a beer."-Dave or something like that... I'm limited to about an hour or two on the computer everyday and I'm not gonna spend every moment of it rereading this thread. :smash:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-16-2007, 21:47
Omanes, are Killfr3nzy and Tran in danger of getting WoG'ed?Sorry, I forgot to mention Tran. Killfr3nzy isn't though - he voted for woad&fangs before his suicide so I am willing to excuse him.

woad&fangs
08-16-2007, 22:48
Very interesting... I still maintain that I am the herbalist(although I was a pretty lousy one). If GH is right and there is indeed only 1 mafioso left then congradulations. Come on guys vote sasaki so this game can end and we can start Capo di Tutti Capi 2.

GeneralHankerchief
08-16-2007, 23:13
There's one mafioso left, but I highly doubt that it's Sasaki.

Caius
08-16-2007, 23:43

Orb was telling the truth.

Tran
08-17-2007, 01:38
I'd like to hear something from Garcilaso and Sasaki...
Then we must a pressure vote

Csargo
08-17-2007, 07:22

:inquisitive: Any reason you're believing him?

Andres
08-17-2007, 08:09

No he was not...

Csargo
08-17-2007, 08:28
Vote:Tran For coming in with a random vote for no reason. I won't be on tomorrow until the night and possible in the morning. Funeral. :sad:

sapi
08-17-2007, 08:33

That strengthens the case against you tenfold ~;)

Vote: Caius

Andres
08-17-2007, 09:27
Then we must a pressure vote

Eh, Omanes, correct my if I'm wrong, but I interprete this:

Sorry, I forgot to mention Tran. Killfr3nzy isn't though - he voted for woad&fangs before his suicide so I am willing to excuse him.

as: Tran is WoG'ed = dead.

Beefy187
08-17-2007, 09:29
i believe sapi
Vote:Caius

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-17-2007, 10:12
as: Tran is WoG'ed = dead.Sorry, should have had more clarity on this. Tran isn't WoGed yet, he just will be WoGed if he doesn't vote this round.

Andres
08-17-2007, 10:25
Sorry, should have had more clarity on this. Tran isn't WoGed yet, he just will be WoGed if he doesn't vote this round.

Hmmm...

In that case, I'd like to hear his views on the game thus far.

Did you just vote to save your skin Tran? How about the Orb reveal: fake or not in your opinion? Any thoughts on the other players and on the game thus far?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-17-2007, 17:38
This round will be extended 12hrs to aid in the generation of some more intense discussion - sadly things seem to have been strangely quiet throughout the progression of the game.

Andres
08-17-2007, 20:31
Omanes is right. There's not enough discussion going on.

I seem to be more alive than you living guys... :inquisitive:

Talk, you bunch of lazy monks :whip:

GeneralHankerchief
08-17-2007, 20:36
Well, you're really out of luck Andres, because we monks who have merely been expelled are currently living it up with the babes and booze. We figured now that we were expelled we didn't have to take our vows seriously anymore.

So long, suckers!!! :smoking: :gorgeous:

Csargo
08-17-2007, 20:49
That strengthens the case against you tenfold ~;)

Vote: Caius

What case?

Caius
08-18-2007, 00:54
Cmon!

I blocked Sasaki, and there is one kill!

Everyone lynch Sasaki

Beefy187
08-18-2007, 01:30
how do you block people anyway?
do you have a special role?

Caius
08-18-2007, 01:49
I'm the Herbalist of the Monastery. I can inmovilize people.

sapi
08-18-2007, 04:16
I'm the Herbalist of the Monastery. I can inmovilize people.
If you are the herbalist, how can you explain the fact that w&f came up with that identical role earlier in the thread?

Did you tell him, or are you just clutching at straws in order to survive, and praying that we don't make the connection here?

Twilightblade
08-18-2007, 06:24

I believe that orb was at least partially correct and have some evidence of my own

Beefy187
08-18-2007, 06:58
we can lynch one of the suspect and monk kill squad can take care of other one. just a suggestion

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-18-2007, 08:19
Day IV Conclusion
Garci' has been walking around the outdoors. He was afraid of being lynched after claiming to be what he was, so he wanted to get a good sense of the monastry before he was kicked out.

When he returned into the building for evening prayer, he realised that his nightmare was true.

"Garci', you will be expelled from the monastery today"

Garci' just bowed his head, said a quick prayer and walked out, before the burly monks could literally chuck him away. A tear shed down his face as he left, but nobody saw it.

After Father John was sure that Garci' had left, he continued with his usual speech.

"Goodnight brethren. May the Lord keep you safe from the wrath of the infiltrating vermin"

Tally:
Sasaki Kojiro - 2 (Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca, twilightblade)
Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca - 3 (Tran, sapi, Beefy187)
Tran - 1 (Ichigo)

Alive (7)
Beefy187
Ichigo
Killfr3nzy
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Tran
twilightblade

Attacked (0)

Killed (6)
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)
pevergreen (N3)
Stig (N3)
Warmaster Horus (N4)

Expelled (4)
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)
CountArach (D3)
Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca (D4)

Left the Monastery (1)
woad&fangs (D3)

WoGed (1)
Xdeathfire (D3)

PMs please from all those whom I require them from. Good luck to all.

sapi
08-18-2007, 10:51
If we were wrong, we lose ~:(

woad&fangs
08-18-2007, 13:23
C'mon Caius, at least have the decency to make up your own role instead of copying mine. I still maintain that I am the one and only herbalist and I still recomend monk militiaing Sasaki.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-19-2007, 07:41
Night V Conclusion
twilightblade was following something obsessively through the cloisters. That was until a hooded figure jumped out directly infront of him.

"twilightblade?", the stranger asked harshly.

Before the stranger could say anything else, twilightblade was charging away from the man as fast as he could. The man just sighed, and half heartedly threw his long dagger at him as if it were a powerful dart. twilightblade was too terrified to dodge, and the dagger simply pierced through his fast beating heart. Lifting the dagger out, the stranger wandered away from the bloody pile, smiling at yet another successful slaughter.

Killfr3nzy was asleep in his room when the man armed with the club entered. He didn't see the shadows move, nor did he see the club above his head as it rocked downwards repetitively, beating him to a pulp.

Father John was afraid that morning. Almost to the point of shaking, he demonstrated this in this speech.

"Good morning brethren" he said rapidly.

"Today the situation is grave. After last night's brutal murders, today will be critical in keeping hold out what is dear to us. We must expel a thief, or, we presume that they will have the majority over us. Work together, remove anything you think to be dangerous, and pray to God that he will help you in your task. Good luck!"

Alive (5)
Beefy187
Ichigo
sapi
Sasaki Kojiro
Tran

Attacked (0)

Killed (6)
shlin28 (N1)
Andres (N2)
greaterkhaan (N2)
pevergreen (N3)
Stig (N3)
Warmaster Horus (N4)
Killfr3nzy (N5)
twilightblade (N5)

Expelled (4)
GeneralHankerchief (D1)
Orb (D2)
CountArach (D3)
Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca (D4)

Left the Monastery (1)
woad&fangs (D3)

WoGed (1)
Xdeathfire (D3)

PM will now be sent. Good luck to all.

sapi
08-19-2007, 07:50
Vote: Tran

You have slipped under the radar for far too long, mate.

Explain yourself.

Beefy187
08-19-2007, 08:43

anyone know if sasakis innocent or not?
otherwise im just voting for him

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-19-2007, 10:10
Just so you guys know, this round will be extended till noon on Wednesday (GMT) - an unforseen event has cropped up which will prevent my access to the internet till around about then. Sorry for any inconvenience.

pevergreen
08-19-2007, 11:31
Beefy is 90% chance of mafia.

Notice how he is the only one from our group still alive.

We have been looking over his posting, Killfr3nzy and I are of the opinion he is mafia. Not sure on Twilight and Sarathos' position.

Beefy187
08-19-2007, 11:53
if i am mafia ill be killing killfr3nzy first:no:

GeneralHankerchief
08-19-2007, 15:21
if i am mafia ill be killing killfr3nzy first:no:

WIFOM.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-19-2007, 17:22
Round 1:

really short round. Beefy puts the lynching vote on GH:

"

I say we trust woad&fangs for now. If GH turns out to be innocent we lynch woad&fangs"

Tran votes randomly it seems. Caius round one, countA round 2.

Beefy's round 2 vote:

"Vote: Woad & Fangs

GH seems to be innocent so im voting for you now."

There was nothing to indicate that GH was innocent...omanes doesn't reveal role.

sapi seems protown. Ichigo seems his normal self.

Beefy and sapi both vote orb which is a good mark to them.

Tran is absent during the rounds in which orb and w&f are missing. Blackmark against him.

Ok here's a question, beefy suggested a monk kill squad several times. Has anyone been contacted by him trying to set one up? This could make him look really bad or really good...

sapi's post 180 was edited several hours after. Not sure what to make of that. On the whole though I trust sapi and Ichigo and don't trust beefy or tran. A fair bit rides on the answer to my question about beefy. Tran and beefy also need to say more.

Csargo
08-19-2007, 21:28
I'll stick with Tran. Vote:Tran He voted to save himself last round with no reason behind it. I don't trust you at all.

Andres
08-19-2007, 22:32
Round 1:

really short round. Beefy puts the lynching vote on GH:

"

I say we trust woad&fangs for now. If GH turns out to be innocent we lynch woad&fangs"

Tran votes randomly it seems. Caius round one, countA round 2.

Beefy's round 2 vote:

"Vote: Woad & Fangs

GH seems to be innocent so im voting for you now."

There was nothing to indicate that GH was innocent...omanes doesn't reveal role.

sapi seems protown. Ichigo seems his normal self.

Beefy and sapi both vote orb which is a good mark to them.

Tran is absent during the rounds in which orb and w&f are missing. Blackmark against him.

Ok here's a question, beefy suggested a monk kill squad several times. Has anyone been contacted by him trying to set one up? This could make him look really bad or really good...

sapi's post 180 was edited several hours after. Not sure what to make of that. On the whole though I trust sapi and Ichigo and don't trust beefy or tran. A fair bit rides on the answer to my question about beefy. Tran and beefy also need to say more.

Why don't you vote somebody? You know, just to put some pressure? I would if I could, but I got killed...

Caius
08-19-2007, 22:38
Everyone must vote Sasaki.

Twilightblade
08-20-2007, 00:53
I happen to agree with Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca (why couldn't you just stay Caius)

Caius
08-20-2007, 00:55
Just call me Garcilaso de la Vega el Inca, if you dont want :beam:

Congratulations, we got a winner.

sapi seems protown

I think sapi is his buddy, what are your thoughts in this game, man?

Twilightblade
08-20-2007, 01:00
Everyone else seems as likely as each other to me

I ask pever Why does sarathos's opinion count he's not even in this game as far as I can see

Sasaki Kojiro
08-20-2007, 03:00
Why don't you vote somebody? You know, just to put some pressure? I would if I could, but I got killed...

I haven't decided who I think is most likely scum yet. If you haven't noticed, this is lylo...we also have till wednesday. I'll take another read after I get back to school and then vote.

Killfr3nzy
08-20-2007, 08:05
Pever seems to think Beefy is guilty, but a few nights ago he recounted the townie PM to me, word for word.....
So either he's not mafia or they have the townie PM, and I don't think it was made public for this game was it?

Andres
08-20-2007, 09:08
Pever seems to think Beefy is guilty, but a few nights ago he recounted the townie PM to me, word for word.....
So either he's not mafia or they have the townie PM, and I don't think it was made public for this game was it?

Hmmmm... Don't forget, they are thieves.

I'm pretty sure that all the information provided by the host to the mafia's victims, comes in the possession of the mafia after the kill...

In fact, this makes Beefy look very scummy to me. Think about it, why would he trust you, Killfr3nzy?

Beefy187
08-20-2007, 10:37
coz im a bloody fool :idea2:
hows that?

Twilightblade
08-20-2007, 11:18
Andres congrats

But "tax paying moderator" doesnt have the ring of "tax paying member"

sapi
08-20-2007, 12:01
sapi's post 180 was edited several hours after. Not sure what to make of that. Spelling, grammar, and the removal of a comment on the lynch ('sorry if we're wrong, mate')

I think it would serve all of us here if we got some clear cases made up, forgetting circumstance for a second.

Some are saying that we should vote sasaki; but we also lynched orb - can we reconcile that?

Where is tran?

Is beefy making honest mistakes, or distracting us from himself/his allies?

Beefy187
08-20-2007, 12:36
its honest mistake. I tried my best helping town by suggesting some way for our victory. (no one listens to me but) if i was a mafia i would be more inactive since all the active players seems to get targeted on in this game. its kinda horny but if you monks (monkies) want to win you gotta trust me. Im a normal monk.

i thought last nights kill was very strange because killfr3nzy and TB survived and they werent doing much. So im guessing the mafia wants this game to be more active and fun. Thus experienced player. and i survived because i seem extremely scummy and you guys are going to turn on me very easily. Because TB died and he said something about him having his own source and seeing that he got killed he was detective and he was saying the truth.

So ignore that whole random arguement which didnt even make sense im just going to vote for Sasaki because of what TB said.

Killfr3nzy
08-20-2007, 12:43
In fact, this makes Beefy look very scummy to me. Think about it, why would he trust you, Killfr3nzy?

coz im a bloody fool
This is actualy fairly accurate. The past couple of games we've revealed to each other, and both times he tried 'subtly' to get me lynched as I was mafia, and I ignored him for as long as I could ignore his role (only killed him in MOM, and because pever made me).
This time round we exchanged information about the townie PM untill we thought each other innocent (name, abilities, etc).

Is beefy making honest mistakes, or distracting us from himself/his allies?
As far as I know he hasn't done any night activities. The only way I see him as mafia is if, as andres thinks, the mafia have access to the townie PM.

Sidenote: Andres, have you changed your display picture to the same style of turban+facemask as sapi and I think other moderators only recently? Because I keep on thinking your posts are sapi's or GK's now. :S

Killfr3nzy
08-20-2007, 12:46
its honest mistake. I tried my best helping town by suggesting some way for our victory. (no one listens to me but) if i was a mafia i would be more inactive since all the active players seems to get targeted on in this game. its kinda horny but if you monks (monkies) want to win you gotta trust me. Im a normal monk.

i thought last nights kill was very strange because killfr3nzy and TB survived and they werent doing much. So im guessing the mafia wants this game to be more active and fun. Thus experienced player. and i survived because i seem extremely scummy and you guys are going to turn on me very easily. Because TB died and he said something about him having his own source and seeing that he got killed he was detective and he was saying the truth.

So ignore that whole random arguement which didnt even make sense im just going to vote for Sasaki because of what TB said.

Lol beefy, and you wonder why you get lynched. That didn't make much sense to me, but I'm wasted on lack of sleep atm, all you living guys can decide on his lynchness without my input now I think.
'Night all.

sapi
08-20-2007, 12:51
Sidenote: Andres, have you changed your display picture to the same style of turban+facemask as sapi and I think other moderators only recently? Because I keep on thinking your posts are sapi's or GK's now. :SIt's the uniform (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=90281)

GeneralHankerchief
08-21-2007, 01:14
I'm going to be out until Friday, so let me say it now: I think Beefy is a good lynch.

Beefy187
08-21-2007, 07:55
wow u lied sarathy..(or killfr3nzy)
u said im dead in this game

Killfr3nzy
08-21-2007, 08:45
No, I said you were dead in the other game.
Learn to argue better, and get yourself lynched less. Although I'll admit it's amusing to watch.

Twilightblade
08-21-2007, 09:08
It is although I think the only reason this is amusing to watch is because I'm already dead

Andres
08-21-2007, 10:42
I think it's Beefy or Sasaki.

Beefy187
08-21-2007, 11:43
i think sasaki
Listen to twilli plz!!
His dead= innocent
He says his got his own source= detective? or something
+i would never kill inactives if i was mafia (Twilli and Killfr3nzy)
+ i would be running for me life for 24 hours if i kill killfr3nzy
so vote for Sasaki! or least vote for someone other then me

Andres
08-21-2007, 13:37
so vote for Sasaki! or least vote for someone other then me

That sounds pretty desperate...

If not Sasaki or you, who should the living vote for in your opinion?

Twilightblade
08-21-2007, 23:46
Hey beefy I wasn't that inactive I think I had as many posts as you when I died

Also seeing as there were two kills you didn't have to kill killfr3nzy the other mafia could have

I still say lynch sasaki this round but beefy looks good for future lynch's

Beefy187
08-22-2007, 09:17
i voted for sasaki
if that doesnt work then i have no clue who to vote for

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-22-2007, 12:12
Day V Conclusion
That evening, Father John skipped his usual jargon, and simply continued to who was to be expelled.

“Tran, will be removed. Take him away!”

Tran was deeply shocked as the burly monks dragged him away. He didn’t retaliate though, and simply looked sorrowfully at the monks who remained, knowing what they were about to experience. He was actually rather glad to be out now the thieves had the majority.

As Father John continued, Sasaki Kojiro and Ichigo made small secret gestures between each other. Nobody noticed, since they were at the back of the remaining monks. After a especially intricate signal, they both pulled a weapon out of their clocks and grabbed hold of the other two monks, preparing to kill.

“Father John, give us the gold, and nobody gets hurt.” Sasaki yelled out in a menacing voice.

“No, never” Father John stuttered. He was close to fainting at the sight of this evil. Ichigo making a tiny slit in one monk’s neck, did the trick though. “Take it, no more blood will be spilled!”

He threw the iron key at Sasaki, who let go of the monk he was holding to catch it. Then, he hurried down to the reliquary, ensuring that Ichigo should stay behind to ensure that nobody should try anything funny.

After a long fifteen minutes, Sasaki returned with the most bountiful array of golden items ever seen.

“Thank you for the gold Father. I appreciate it.” Sasaki said, as he walked up towards the terrified priest and bludgeoned him over the head. “Anyway, off we go!” he continued with an evil grin.

Ichigo and Sasaki walked away from the monastery, telling each other tails of their bravery and luck in wiping out this "pesky order of religious maniacs."

Thieves' Victory

Thieves - Sasaki Kojiro, GeneralHankerchief and Ichigo
Masters of The Keys of the Brotherhood - Orb and Andres
Night Watchmen of the Brotherhood - twilightblade, CountArach and shlin28
Herbalists of the Brotherhood - woad&fangs and Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca

Each thief could kill one person per night.

The Masters of the Keys could investigate a player each night, although would gain a rather unclear result.

The Night Watchmen could follow a player around at night and find out what they were doing.

The Herbalists could immobilise a player each night by feeding them a sleeping draught.

Full write up will follow. Thankyou for playing.

shlin28
08-22-2007, 13:04
:no: First time having a pro-town role and lost...:no:

Andres
08-22-2007, 13:14
First of all: Congratulations mafiosi!

There were two masters of the keys???

Oh boy, I feel very guilty right now...

I thought the thieves would be able to steal all information from their victims, hence why I urged you all to vote Orb.

Sorry townies, my bad :embarassed:

And a big sorry to Orb :sorry:

You have my permission to dig up my body and lynch it again.

Gah, this is so embarassing.

Warmaster Horus
08-22-2007, 13:54
Congrats mafiosi! Once again, you prevail.

Thanks Omanes; a good game is always enjoyable.

sapi
08-22-2007, 14:11
Congratulations to the scummy, evil, hated mafia, and a big thanks for hosting to Omanes :thumbsup:

Csargo
08-22-2007, 16:28

seireikhaan
08-22-2007, 16:44
Jeez, the town really did the mafia a lot of favors in this one. How many pro town roles did we lynch?

Oh, and of course, good game, mafiosi.:bow:

Caius
08-22-2007, 18:34
*cough**cough*

woad&fangs
08-22-2007, 18:59
Told yall to vote for Sasaki. That said, great job mafiosos, especially Ichigo I never suspected you. Wait,,, I Immobilized GH night one Hurray Me!!!!

Sasaki Kojiro
08-22-2007, 19:01
Good game. I'm surprised we managed to pull it off, would have been impossible with more talking I think...twice we got blocked (this got gh lynched round 1) and I had a couple guilty investigations on me. We were lucky to be able to lynch several power roles and eliminate several others by nightkill.

Caius
08-22-2007, 21:07
...twice we got blocked
Woot, I did once.

Beefy187
08-22-2007, 23:26
congrats mafia and thanks Omanes for great game

its a shame that i got lynched..

pevergreen
08-22-2007, 23:29
Wow, with a mafia team that powerful... :laugh4:

Good game all round.

Csargo
08-22-2007, 23:39
We have to give an honorable mention to Andres for saving Sasaki. ~;)

Also, I could have sworn that sapi had a pro-thieves role...

http://www.quicktopic.com/40/H/kuJT5x2aNk9Mi

Andres
08-22-2007, 23:49
ok i'll kill Andres. It's like a tradition...

:mean:

seireikhaan
08-22-2007, 23:58
:laugh4: I like how everyone's naming their quicktopic's really bizarre names now.

ok i'll kill Andres. It's like a tradition...
That's a tradition? Since when?

Caius
08-23-2007, 00:00
In MOM, it was Backroom Buddies Club!
Hehe.Anyway, we cant enter there.

Twilightblade
08-23-2007, 00:02
I DONT BELIEVE IT I investigate sasiki and he's mafia and no one believes me

Sasaki Kojiro
08-23-2007, 00:16
That's a tradition? Since when?

Well, it is now ~D

Caius
08-23-2007, 01:10
I DONT BELIEVE IT I investigate sasiki and he's mafia and no one believes me
I believe Sasaki was mafia, and I got killed.

Thank you sapi.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-23-2007, 01:18
Claiming in a believable way is very important...

Twilightblade
08-23-2007, 04:20
Claiming in a believable way is very important...

Aye aint that the truth, though Ichigo killing me the night after I said the you were mafia should have lent a bit of weight to the argument

Csargo
08-23-2007, 04:26
Aye aint that the truth, though Ichigo killing me the night after I said the you were mafia should have lent a bit of weight to the argument

Not really.

Beefy187
08-23-2007, 07:27
TB no one is pretty harsh way to say it.. I believed you:sweatdrop:

Its just that no one believed me..:whip:

Omanes Alexandrapolites
08-23-2007, 09:39
Final Conclusion
Reminder

Thieves' Victory

Thieves - Sasaki Kojiro, GeneralHankerchief and Ichigo
Masters of The Keys of the Brotherhood - Orb and Andres
Night Watchmen of the Brotherhood - twilightblade, CountArach and shlin28

Each thief could kill one person per night.

The Masters of the Keys could investigate a player each night, although would gain a rather unclear result.

The Night Watchmen could follow a player around at night and find out what they were doing.

The Herbalists could immobilise a player each night by feeding them a sleeping draught.

Night I
Thieves
Sasaki Kojiro didn't choose to act on this night.

GeneralHankerchief chose to kill twlightblade, but was blocked by woad&fangs.

Ichigo selected to kill shlin28 and was successful.

Masters of the Keys
Andres chose to investigate greaterkhaan. He found a cross, a photograph of the virgin mary and two prayer books. He was also informed that greaterkhaan was in his room, sleeping, while he was performing the search.

Orb chose to investigate Sasaki. He found a club, two tatty prayer books and a note from an unknown person written in a peculiar code. Sasaki was in the room, sleeping, while he was searching.

Night Watchmen
shlin28 chose to observe Stig, but failed since he was killed.

CountArach watched GH. He was told that GH didn't leave his room over night.

twlightblade didn't choose to act on this night phase.

Herbalists
woad&fangs chose to block GH. He was successful and managed to prevent one kill.

Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca failed to act on this night.

Day I
After seeing one kill, woad&fangs revealed that GeneralHankerchief couldn't move the previous night. From this, he deduced that he was mafia. Only Beefy truly believed him though, but, due to the town being disunited on who to lynch, GH was expelled anyway.

Night II
Thieves
Sasaki Kojiro selected to kill Andres, successfully.

Ichigo selected to kill greaterkhaan, successfully.

Masters of the Keys
Andres chose to investigate Stig, but failed, since he was killed by Sasaki.

Orb chose to investigate greaterkhaan. Orb found four prayer books in his room and a portrait of Jesus on his wall. He wasn't in his room when Orb searched it.

Night Watchmen
CountArach didn't act on this night phase.

twlightblade didn't choose to act on this night phase.

Herbalists
woad&fangs chose to block sapi. He was successful in doing this.

Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca failed to act on this night.

Day II
Not a very good day for the town. It began with a bandwagon against woad&fangs - suspecting him after his claims in the previous round.

Orb PMed greaterkhaan, feeling that he was innocent, but he just pointed the finger of suspicion at him.

After demands from several players to talk, Orb revealed his role and his detective results so far. The players looked away from woad&fangs, and turned their attention towards him. Most of this attention was created by Andres who shared Orb's role.

After a merciless bandwagon, Orb was expelled.

Night III
Thieves
Sasaki Kojiro killed Stig, successfully.

Ichigo killed pevergreen, successfully.

Night Watchmen
CountArach didn't act on this night phase.

twlightblade chose to follow Sasaki Kojiro. He was told that Sasaki left Stig's room holding a bloody club.

Herbalists
woad&fangs failed to PM me on this night phase.

Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca chose to block woad&fangs. This was successful.

Day III
The town bandwaggoned woad&fangs to start with. Eventually, he decided to leave of his own accord. This left the town with few good lynch choices, so they selected to remove an inactive player - CountArach.

Night IV
Thieves
Sasaki Kojiro chose to kill sapi, but failed since Garciliaso had blocked him.

Ichigo killed Warmaster Horus, successfully.

Night Watchmen
twlightblade did not act on this night phase

Herbalists
Garciliaso de la Vega el Inca chose to block Sasaki Kojiro. This was successful.

Day IV
After realising that there was only one kill and Sasaki has been immobilised, Garciliaso deduced that Sasaki was mafia. twilightblade, who also had evidence against Sasaki, agreed with him. This campaign didn't work though, and Garciliaso was expelled. At this point, Sasaki seemed to be immune to any evidence that could be placed against him.

Night V
Thieves
Sasaki Kojiro killed Killfr3zy

Ichigo killed twilightblade, successfully.

Night Watchmen
twlightblade did not act on this night phase

Day V
Today, general opinion was that Beefy or Tran were mafia. Of course, this was not so and, after Tran was expelled, the game was over.

Final Conclusion
I feel that this game didn't quite turn out how I expected it to. The town was quite quiet and no kill/protect groups were set up at any stage. My write ups also were not adequate and there were a few balancing issue which were only averted through lack of activity. I will try and improve on these factors in my next game which will be a repeat of this one.

Beefy187
08-23-2007, 09:45
lol at beefy for getting fooled soo easily:oops:

Twilightblade
08-23-2007, 09:45
I was also told that he left stigs room with a bloody club

Edit: sasaki that is

Stig
08-23-2007, 10:18
The town played this very very bad

Furthermore this proves us that early on makes you easely win the game.

sapi
08-23-2007, 11:39
We have to give an honorable mention to Andres for saving Sasaki. ~;)

Also, I could have sworn that sapi had a pro-thieves role...

http://www.quicktopic.com/40/H/kuJT5x2aNk9Mi
:laugh4:

Yeah, this wasn't my best game, it's fair to say ~:)

Tran
08-25-2007, 00:22
First of all: Congratulations mafiosi!

There were two masters of the keys???

Oh boy, I feel very guilty right now...

I thought the thieves would be able to steal all information from their victims, hence why I urged you all to vote Orb.

Sorry townies, my bad :embarassed:

And a big sorry to Orb :sorry:

You have my permission to dig up my body and lynch it again.

Gah, this is so embarassing.
For that, you'll be lynched early in the next big mafia and must remove those 'creepy smiley' from your avatar :smash: :rolleyes:

Edit: No one believe I was innocent, appearantly

GeneralHankerchief
08-25-2007, 00:57
The mafia would like to thank Andres and sapi for their assistance in this victory. :laugh4:

Basically I just tried to act as innocent as possible after that cursed Round 1 lynch. I think it worked.

Sasaki Kojiro
08-25-2007, 01:54
You know what, if I had been here and gotten my round 1 kill in, w&f wouldn't have realize GH was guilty...he probably would have survived and the game would have lasted 3-4 rounds less...

Orb
08-26-2007, 17:59
*digs up Andres and lynches him. AGAIN!*

What I can't understand is why I would have fake revealed in round 2 if I were Mafia. Particularly when there was no pressure on me. A mafioso doing that would have been a suicide attempt. GAH!

seireikhaan
08-26-2007, 18:45
*digs up Andres and lynches him. AGAIN!*

What I can't understand is why I would have fake revealed in round 2 if I were Mafia. Particularly when there was no pressure on me. A mafioso doing that would have been a suicide attempt. GAH!
Well, that's partly my fault for pointing it out. However, you need to realize something. When you came pm'ing me like that, it rather struck a corde with me. In particular, it reminded me of KFM, when I pm'd Pann after he revealed and came under a lot of pressure, saying "I believe you're innocent, etc...". Plus the fact that you claimed to believe my innocence AFTER I'd already been killed. Well, to me, it seemed you were trying the same thing I'd done, by infiltrating any potential townie 'networks' much like I did in KFM.

Caius
08-26-2007, 22:06
I guess who is going to be lynched in GH mafia game

Andres
08-27-2007, 08:11
Maybe I should edit all posts in this thread...