PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in this type of mod?

russia almighty
08-07-2007, 08:10
Basically it would speed up battles slightly . Not back up to vanilla levels but where battles are still slug fests but they end faster . I was thinking a doubling of everyones lethality state ( example , dudes with knives go from .004->.008 , long swords .225->0.45 , double handers .50) . Though if there is interest I want suggestions , and alittle help with the upload .

Olaf The Great
08-14-2007, 12:48
Basically it would speed up battles slightly . Not back up to vanilla levels but where battles are still slug fests but they end faster . I was thinking a doubling of everyones lethality state ( example , dudes with knives go from .004->.008 , long swords .225->0.45 , double handers .50) . Though if there is interest I want suggestions , and alittle help with the upload .Well I do prefer long battles, but I think Lethality is a tad low.

Can you also modify the speed, damage, and lethality of Double handers?

Olaf The Great
08-14-2007, 13:52
Blarg

russia almighty
08-16-2007, 06:40
not the speed . That is something I don't understand and want to mess with. I can fix the damage and lethality easily . Thats the main point of this micromod is to increase lethality .

At the current moment I don't know any fancy word tricks so I would have to alter the numbers by hand for lethality . Is there a trick so I can do it in one swoop ?

bovi
08-16-2007, 20:10
Do a search+replace on the various lethality values. Start with the highest one so you don't accidentally quadruple any. And don't forget to confirm each replacement so you don't change something you didn't want to.