PDA

View Full Version : On the games that we can record!!!!!!

Igor Marroni
08-17-2002, 09:28
Can we see the battles locked in the internet, how in the record it does love of the he/she Acts of Kings?(age of empires II, Record games)

NARF
08-17-2002, 12:05
Im sorry, it might just be me, but is that real english, or are you new?

------------------
What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know.

andrewt
08-17-2002, 13:22
I think it's obvious by his place that English is not his native language. Maybe he'll phrase it better so somebody can answer his question.

DrNo
08-17-2002, 14:09
Quote Originally posted by Igor Marroni:
Can we see the battles locked in the internet, how in the record it does love of the he/she Acts of Kings?(age of empires II, Record games)[/QUOTE]

Here's my interpretation:

Can we see any recorded battles anywhere on internet, like AOEII ?

If that's what you were asking Igor, I think the answer is No so far.
If you didn't mean that then please let us know, it dosn't matter how bad your English is, it's far better than my foreign language ability http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif.

Itonami
08-17-2002, 14:14
DRNO is right, he was asking if it was possible to record the games online like in AOEII. As far as I know (Which isnt very much since I dont have game yet, but as soon as the 23rd comes around ill be playing all DAY) you wont be able to likw in AOE, but probably like how it was done in MI (Im not positive about this at all, just saying that if they dont have a record function you could try how it was in MI)

youssof_Toda
08-17-2002, 14:22
I asked this question in the "CA requests backup on mp" threat and the answer was that we have an ingame option that allows you to save the game for replay. After each fight you get the battleresultscreen and it has an option there to save it.

ShadeWraith
08-17-2002, 15:40
The replay will be a great option, I always found the lack of a "post mortem" option irritating. The ability to look at where you went wrong after a battle will be a great learening aid.

Wraith

DarknScaly
08-17-2002, 19:33
Yeah you can record all games now - they are also going to host the recording of games from competitions etc on the website (ie the winning match etc etc)...

at least that was the plan.