PDA

View Full Version : question - production list/ army list/ list of generals

Cheetah
08-24-2002, 17:50
Is there a production list overview? In STW it was the most boring part of the game when I had to click on each province to see the production queqes.

Is there an army overview? I mean a list when you can see not just the overall number of your troops but the composition of your armies as well.

Finally, is there a list of generals (preferable with their V&V)? That is, which general is in which province.

Kraellin
08-25-2002, 13:36
there are several icons with lists, military, income, spies/assassins/princess/emissaries, alliances, and one other? i havent really looked at the military one that much, but the economy and particularly the agents list is very handy. you can go down that list and click on an agent and it takes you right there and also lists what their current mission and rank are.

the economic list lists all of your provinces plus all of your sea zones with ships. if a given province has external trade going on, it will also open up an additional window when you click on the province in that list and show you who is being traded with and whether it's imports or exports or both and the worth of same. also fairly useful.

K.

------------------
The only absolute is that there are no absolutes.

barocca
08-25-2002, 14:26
K.
you have email
http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif