PDA

View Full Version : I purchased a game now I have the previous owners receipt

ZombieFriedNuts
10-16-2007, 23:09
Ar the power of incompetence and/or stupidity, I went into a second hand game shop to buy a game that I have been wanting to play for a while (evil genius in case you were wondering) took it home started to reed the instruction manual and a peace of paper fell out, it’s the original receipt from a different shop, quite funny really its two years old now but I still cant help thinking ha ha ha ha ha I have information.

CrossLOPER
10-16-2007, 23:11
Poast nao plox.

Louis VI the Fat
10-17-2007, 00:01
Ar the power of incompetence and/or stupidity, I went into a second hand game shop to buy a game that I have been wanting to play for a while (evil genius in case you were wondering) took it home started to reed the instruction manual and a peace of paper fell out, it’s the original receipt from a different shop, quite funny really its two years old now but I still cant help thinking ha ha ha ha ha I have information.I can't help but be fascinated by this.

Am I missing something? What is so special about it? Are not most items from a second-hand shop previous first-hand purchases? ~:confused:

Husar
10-17-2007, 01:00
I think he wants to tell us that he is going to stalk on the previous owner. ~;)

Csargo
10-17-2007, 01:07
:shrug: I don't remember ever seeing anything on a receit that would be of any interest. :shrug:

Ayachuco
10-17-2007, 01:46
I think it has your contact (phone) number and name on it although it has been a while since I sold my old n64 system. Besides, there are easier ways to figure out how to stalk people.
Ichigo, you better be careful where you go at night in your house ~:pimp: :smg: :candle: :skull:

Csargo
10-17-2007, 01:52
I think it has your contact (phone) number and name on it although it has been a while since I sold my old n64 system. Besides, there are easier ways to figure out how to stalk people.
Ichigo, you better be careful where you go at night in your house ~:pimp: :smg: :candle: :skull:

I carry a gun around with me, so if you startle me you might make me shoot myself in the foot :laugh4:

Crazed Rabbit
10-17-2007, 02:42
Ar the power of incompetence and/or stupidity, I went into a second hand game shop to buy a game that I have been wanting to play for a while (evil genius in case you were wondering) took it home started to reed the instruction manual and a peace of paper fell out, it’s the original receipt from a different shop, quite funny really its two years old now but I still cant help thinking ha ha ha ha ha I have information.

You have captured a stranger's receipt; now you own their soul.

CR

Mikeus Caesar
10-17-2007, 09:31
I purchased a game now i have the previous owners three flakes of skin, 2 strands of hair and an eyelash. Now i own their soul.

pevergreen
10-17-2007, 09:46
LURKMOARPLZ

Now i own everyone's soul who posts here.

Husar
10-17-2007, 11:54
LURKMOARPLZ

Now i own everyone's soul who posts here.
I doubt it, the secret of your formula seems to be that you get the souls of people who do not post here.

Sigurd
10-17-2007, 14:03
spamming to save my soul... :yes:

Banquo's Ghost
10-17-2007, 14:20
It appears the soul reason for contributing to this thread is increasing post count, so I'm afraid it can't be saved.

:wink:

:closed: