PDA

View Full Version : Spanish IH/Northern War

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
10-31-2007, 19:04
This Poll is to Determined rather I should take Over this IH, Start it over again,or just quit it for good.

Dummy me didn't know I can make a poll myself. I always went by the deal that Only Mods Could. Dummy me :wall:

10-31-2007, 20:46
Keep on Voting Peeps, got 2 already (Hey... I can vote for myself. Can Bush Vote for himself back in the 04 elections? Yeah.. Well, that's your answer:yes: )

And I just Stuck the GAH and Cashews and Milk in a comcial relief :yes:

CountArach
10-31-2007, 21:27
I don't know which of the options this is, but I would like it to continue, but not have you play because it leads to imbalances.

10-31-2007, 22:16
I don't know which of the options this is, but I would like it to continue, but not have you play because it leads to imbalances.

Such As?

11-01-2007, 01:53
Janos, You nut!! :wall: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Tran, Omans,Sword, Vote! :yes:

CountArach
11-01-2007, 06:36
Such As?
You knowing everyone's moves before they are made.

Stig
11-01-2007, 08:01
Only if you give up your own country

11-01-2007, 14:43
You knowing everyone's moves before they are made.

Yea and? Who saids I'm going to cheat? Netheir would I cheat, or shortchange myself.

No Different then DOH doing Non-Playable Factions.

"but it's non-playable, and you want a major faction....."

Um, Ok, so DOH is doing Non-Playable, you think he doesn't have a advantage with Veince and Perisa Right now? He knows all of the Orders, so you think he might not (not saying he would), for example, have the Persians/Venice stuck at the Ottomans where Kami's Army is only lighty Defending after he read Kami's Decsions? I mean come on. To Be Truly Netrual (if you one of those people), Then you just don't do any faction, Playable or non.

11-02-2007, 13:45
Hey,

I let this Thread/Poll run it course before we make a Final Decsion, But I am thinking........

How about This. We do what Kagemush and Ichi been telling, just wait for DOH. Now if he doesn't log in by the end of November or Early December, then you know lol :laugh4: , we can re-dicuss this. But if you guys want to go on now, then I will Not Play as Austria, and Ask the People on the Waiting List if they like to take my Place. If none of them do, I ask some other people.

In the Meantime, I'll start two IH's. Stephen Asen told me to do a Kraxis style IH (to many MP IH's you see:yes: ), but I have no bloody idea whatsoever how to, which brings me to this conclusion.

I would make 2 new IH's. One of them would be 17 centruy (Spoke to Rodion about this)and it would start in 1617 (not 1609), and end in 1650 or little later.

The Second IH I would make a Small One, only a few playable factions, easiler to manage, and it would ethier be a 1200 IH or a 200 A.D IH.

And I would not play as a faction, only NPF's in the IH I make!

CountArach
11-02-2007, 22:01
Trust me, only run one IH at a time. Warluster can back me up on this one. One or both of them will die.

Warluster
11-02-2007, 22:45
Bloody oath.

It may be a small one but it eventually evolves until its massive and time consuming... Stick to one, it'll stay fun.

I'd suggest you go with the Medieval/Ancient one, Legio has already done the 17th Century.

11-03-2007, 01:39
Bloody oath.

It may be a small one but it eventually evolves until its massive and time consuming... Stick to one, it'll stay fun.

I'd suggest you go with the Medieval/Ancient one, Legio has already done the 17th Century.

Yea, I was going to try to do a 17 centruy remake, but not only it be done, it would kinda not make sense because of when I would end it.

What do you guys Prefer?

But I have a Day...

How about a 1400's/1500's IH? I don't think that be done before, and looking at this link:

http://www.euratlas.com/big/big1400.htm

it would like intersing... But so Does the 1200's.

What you guys think?

CountArach
11-03-2007, 02:38
Just pick whichever time period you are most interested and be damned with what people say.

11-03-2007, 02:46
Just pick whichever time period you are most interested and be damned with what people say.

That What I say :2thumbsup:

Warluster
11-04-2007, 05:08
Looks like the polls a tie. That is not counting your votes KingWarman, (which I notice are all for Gah, Cashews and Milk and Yes.:laugh4: )

11-04-2007, 15:27
Looks like the polls a tie. That is not counting your votes KingWarman, (which I notice are all for Gah, Cashews and Milk and Yes.:laugh4: ):laugh4:

I was thinking of doing somewhat intersting (and no, I won't play in them,only as the NPF's..), I would do a IH about 1660-1700. Well, in that 40 year time span, you got the Ottomans Wars in 1660's, in 1683-1697, you got the French .vs. Coaltion (Netherlands,England,Austria), and I think France went to war with Austria in the 1670's to. Russia was at war with the Ottomans once or two during that time span, You Had the Battle of Vienna,etc...

Intersting timespan, and it the most good I'm at. I was going to do a 1500 IH, but don't know what date I should start it at.

King Jan III Sobieski
11-04-2007, 16:02
Looks like the polls a tie. That is not counting your votes KingWarman, (which I notice are all for Gah, Cashews and Milk and Yes.:laugh4: )

Cashews and Milk...eww. :skull: :damnmate: :tnt:

Prince Cobra
11-04-2007, 18:55
:laugh4:

I was thinking of doing somewhat intersting (and no, I won't play in them,only as the NPF's..), I would do a IH about 1660-1700. Well, in that 40 year time span, you got the Ottomans Wars in 1660's, in 1683-1697, you got the French .vs. Coaltion (Netherlands,England,Austria), and I think France went to war with Austria in the 1670's to. Russia was at war with the Ottomans once or two during that time span, You Had the Battle of Vienna,etc...

Intersting timespan, and it the most good I'm at. I was going to do a 1500 IH, but don't know what date I should start it at.

Good luck! :2thumbsup: And yet I miss the Kraxis type. You know, it would be quite interesting to play a puppet master or something like this. Or making an Interactive ( Multiplayer) with people playing as courtsmen in a single court. Intrigues, intrigues...

11-04-2007, 19:13
Good luck! :2thumbsup: And yet I miss the Kraxis type. You know, it would be quite interesting to play a puppet master or something like this. Or making an Interactive ( Multiplayer) with people playing as courtsmen in a single court. Intrigues, intrigues...

Hey Asen, yea, I got your Private Message, but I been busy, I respond to you soon :beam:

I never played in a Kraxis, and since he is doing another IH of his own, it would be nice to see how he does it so mabye I could one day :yes:

CountArach
11-04-2007, 22:04
Yeah I've considered doing something like this before, but I struggle to think up the aims of different people.

11-05-2007, 01:37
Hey,

ok, even though the poll doesn't close for a couple more days, I am going to make it final now.

I will make a another IH and will only do the Non-Playable Factions and will not play a major playing country, and leave the Spanish Go.

It will be from 1660-1700, and after that, we can discuss me doing a Remake of the SPanish War/Northern War.

11-05-2007, 23:37
a IH starting in 1648, or a IH starting it 1660 at the ENding of the Polish-Swedish War?