PDA

View Full Version : A bit of Forward thinking here...

woad&fangs
11-09-2007, 03:59
When Empire comes out this forum will most likely be divided into single player, multiplayer, and modding subforums. I was just wondering what all of you think that they should be called.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
11-09-2007, 08:25
The options really are unlimited. Typically though, they are chosen after the game's release which provides added inspiration.

For now though, I would have thought something along the lines of the Foundry or the Gunsmith's Shop for the Modding Development forums. The Factory, I think industrial establishments were appearing during this period, or something along those lines, could also be applied to the Modding Research Forums. As for the other forums, I'm rather lacking in ideas.

Matt_Lane
11-10-2007, 10:07
For the single player forum I like "Horse Guards" but this is possibly a little too British. What about "The Regiment" or "Officers Mess"?

Fisherking
11-10-2007, 21:48
Well, you know this one introduces naval battles and my be the navies will be more decisive in some ways so don’t leave them out.

Just to through out some possibilities….Whorf side/Parade grounds for say single player, The Ward Room for multi players and The Magazine or The Dock Yards for Mods.