PDA

View Full Version : If ya can\'t beat \'em.. join them!

shokaku76
09-15-2002, 12:34
Bahhh... with Turkish Navy being unable to break the Byzantine empire Navy.. decided to give the Byzantines a try....

1135... Completely Evil and ruthless 8-star general embarks his 6 Byz Infantry and 5 Kat calvary. They head toward Italy. They diembark on Corsica. Kills everyone, burns and pillages the island clean. Does same thing with the Island attatched to it. 4 years later, His army embarks and lands on Italian beach. Over 4 years, He attempts to engage the Italian Army. Each time, they run away from the army, like Cowards they are. His Evilness hapilly rape and pillage the Italian Penisula. People curse his name, as they lay dying. In mere 6 years, entire Italian penisula lay in ruins. Pope is captured and publicly excuted. At least he fought on, while cowardly Italians ran around, never accepting fight.
The Evil one and his Army is now known as the Fearsome Blue Horde! They slowly march up and down the central Europe, to heartland of Holy Roman Empire, burning and pillaging everything! Fearsome Blue Horde leaves Europe burning in less than 3 years. Utterance of his Evilness causes old man to drop dead from fear and induces premature birth of babies.

Ummm... Evil.... very.... EVIl.... http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif

shokaku76
09-15-2002, 12:38
bahh....

I meant in 30 years, not in 3 years!!!!

Also, they were reinforced with the hammer brothers, yeah, ya know who I'm talking about. Gotta love those dudes. Smashing into the enemy line, with those huge Warhammers, bashing in those poor bloke's head...

Evil.... very Evil.....

spmetla
09-15-2002, 12:45
Don't ya love the Byzantines. They just plain rock.

------------------
If the world were a cake I would have ruined my appetite eating it
Luftwaffle@mad.scientist.com
http://www.boomspeed.com/luftwaffle/NewSig2.jpg

ltj
09-15-2002, 12:47
spmelta, thats a lot of dead space in the image ;\

andrewt
09-15-2002, 14:06
I played using the English and the Egyptians. I don't know what the Byzantines feed their children but all of them mature as level 6-8 generals. I have superior forces but they always have superior generals.