PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world is nigh!!

HoreTore
11-13-2007, 10:02
This time, it's aliens.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/11/12/gary.tuchman.ufo.conference.cnn

Are we under threat from UFO's? Should our armed forces investigate and protect us from this?

Fragony
11-13-2007, 10:08
Oh crap. Now that I still can, I have a confession to make. Fragony isn't really my name it's a nick.

Ronin
11-13-2007, 10:23
the end of the world is nigh because of the reality tv apocalypse!!!

ohh...wait....could the reality tv apocalypse be an alien ploy to destroy us?

you just blew my mind man!!!

Husar
11-13-2007, 12:59
Oh crap. Now that I still can, I have a confession to make. Fragony isn't really my name it's a nick.
:fainting:

I think our armed forces should get all the powers they need to investigate this. We cannot afford to ignore this threat. We either have to give this planet to our Alien overlords or leave the planet to destruction by global warming to beat the aliens with a burnt land strategy.

:smg: :spider: :hmg:

HoreTore
11-13-2007, 13:02
leave the planet to destruction by global warming to beat the aliens with a burnt land strategy.

Hmmm.... Is Al Gore really an alien agent infiltrating us?

Rodion Romanovich
11-15-2007, 14:25
You never saw this thread, this is just imagination. There is no UFO. You will be safe. You will not pick up your guns, no you will sell them first thing tommorrow. The green things you see are just schizophrenia. When you wake up, you will forget you ever read this post.

Vladimir
11-16-2007, 00:28
You never saw this thread, this is just imagination. There is no UFO. You will be safe. You will not pick up your guns, no you will sell them first thing tommorrow. The green things you see are just schizophrenia. When you wake up, you will forget you ever read this post.

Green things, green movement, GREEN PEOPLE! So Algore is part of the conspiracy. The truth is out there!

Rodion Romanovich
11-16-2007, 09:42
You forgot (TM) after "the truth" (TM), now we will come and sue you :tongue: Nobody will resist the alien invasion!!! Mwahahaha!

Seamus Fermanagh
11-16-2007, 13:41
Hmmm.... Is Al Gore really an alien agent infiltrating us?

No, an alien would be more "human..."

Wait....why did I write that?

Things so fuzzy, I coulda sworn...

Oh, well. I'll just pop in my videotape of The Bacholerette 37, it couldn't have been too important.

Caius
11-21-2007, 22:48
Sounds like you are trying to wash my brain.

Rodion Romanovich
11-22-2007, 16:09
Are you sure I did? Or did you just imagine reading this post? :confused:

Gregoshi
11-22-2007, 16:41
Sounds like you are trying to wash my brain.
A clean mind is a happy mind. :wideeyed:

Rhyfelwyr
11-22-2007, 20:45
You fools, you've just angered them!!!

Rodion Romanovich
11-22-2007, 21:17
I think it's discriminating of you to label me as part of a collective called "them". Just because I want to invade earth and eat all your brains, it doesn't mean I have no heart ~:mecry:

Pharnakes
11-23-2007, 13:35
I think it's discriminating of you to label me as part of a collective called "them". Just because I want to invade earth and eat all your brains, it doesn't mean I have no heart ~:mecry:

No, it probaly means you have three. And seven tentacles.

Rhyfelwyr
11-23-2007, 14:55
Its between us and them now!

:smg: :alien: