PDA

View Full Version : arabian way

tito
11-19-2007, 14:00
you can see arabian units on this web page:
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=List_Models&code=301545&orignav=300808

Bwian
11-19-2007, 18:45
That's nice ... but check the faction lists. Araby is not being done.

tito
11-19-2007, 18:53
ok,but what kind of units did we put on arabian land as rebels?

Lordy
11-19-2007, 20:44
:daisy:

Zapp
11-19-2007, 21:29
:daisy:
That was probably the most unnecessary comment ever.

Edited Quote - Myrddraal

Jubal_Barca
11-19-2007, 21:34
QFT

Racism has no place in a modding forum.

I still reckon Araby should be something of a priority after your first factions are done to a decent standard, as otherwise TK won't have anything to stop them gaining a massive desert powerbase and a big western seaboard.

Enthes
11-19-2007, 23:05

agreed

also personally i dont think the araby faction is warhammer enough its to much like real life no fiction

Silly Knicket
11-20-2007, 02:02
Too many racists in the real world, we dont need them in this forum! :D

fixed :)

Silaris
11-20-2007, 10:12
I'd personally love to see them in the mod, however, there are more interesting and varied races and factions that should be added before Araby is even considered.

tito
11-20-2007, 10:36
:help: but as rebel what kind of units did you put on the arabian area?

Zapp
11-20-2007, 15:46
agreed

also personally i dont think the araby faction is warhammer enough its to much like real life no fiction
Yeah, I agree.. Why do so many talk about araby and such minor factions all the time? It was all the same with the old RTW mod. The major factions are waaay more important to get done than some tilea crap IMO.

A Norseman
11-20-2007, 16:59
Allright, lets stick with the factions with a army book and a range of minatures. Woodelfs and Kislev are way more important than lowlife arabians.

tito
11-20-2007, 17:52
lawlife?! with elephant,djiin,flying carpet...
In fact my question is very simple;i would like to know if in arabian area the rebels look like arabian or like other type of unit?:balloon2:

Myrddraal
11-20-2007, 17:56
Possibly they might use the standard M2TW arab units? I don't know though.

Silly Knicket
11-20-2007, 18:04
It would be nice to at least give them WHFBish names, even though the textures could be reused.
Some kind of rebels/independents will be needed after all.

Bwian
11-20-2007, 19:56
Allow me to draw a line under this thread.

1) Please keep things civil, and refrain from unpleasant comments. It is not needed or welcome. If anyone feels the need to fire off cheapshots about peoples race or religious beliefs, do it elsewhere.

2) There is no point in discussing the detail of a faction that will not be in the release. The factions we ARE doing have been listed in full elsewhere, and this list will not be changing.

3) Once the mod gets it's initial release, we will consider the need to add extra factions as an add-on to expand the project. This will not happen until we have a stable core mod. We will consider the 'minor' factions then, but we WILL NOT be able to do all factions. If we try to do too many factions, we will never finsih this mod!

4) If anyone feels so stringly that there must be an Araby faction ... GO AND MAKE ONE. If the model quality is up to the required standards ( i.e not a cheesy reskin of the stock models ) I will happily include it.

Thread locked.