PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

elvenico
11-26-2007, 23:11
Thank you, thank you for working on this mod, thank you for working so hard to create new things to make this mod worth more than Mark of Chaos, a game i payed to play....
I wish i could be of some help, but my only knowldege of 3d came from a bit of Maya,which i am mostly self teaching with not exciting results and the only thing i was able to do was an apple, so ugly that you could use it as undead apple model.

Thank you very much for your work, if there is any tedious work you need to be done, like i don't know, write ten thousand lines of anything you need to get ahead while you can concentrate on the most important 3d job, i'd gladly help, i am sorry that is the only help i can offer at the moment.

Thank you.

Max

Enthes
11-26-2007, 23:13
welcome to the forums and you are right these guys are doing a fantastic job :2thumbsup:

Bwian
11-27-2007, 22:00
And if we ever need to add fruit to the Vampire Count ranks, we know where to come for a model :clown:

Landwalker
12-10-2007, 20:39
I must concur, this looks fantastic. Even though I know it won't be ready for a while, I'm already salivating over the mere prospect of it. Kudos to the team.

Cheers.