PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot man

Revan-Shan
11-30-2007, 17:32
We all want to see the progress on the mod but the modding team shouldn't be bothered with this. I suggest to reclut someone just to make screenshots and/or group them and create screenshot threads.

Maybe someone can start testing and screenshooting.

alexader
11-30-2007, 17:59
but they are screenshot threads,i can't see your point.it's so importand to make another screenshot threads from the already ones?or just to make more threads to make the mod even more bigger,whatever...........

Silaris
11-30-2007, 18:42
I think it is better having it the way it is now, with Bwain and the other moddlers showing the progress on the units they wish to show. The only thing they could possibly change is having the opening posts on the screenshot threads showing the models added into the threads later. That way someone has not got the need to trawl through 6 pages to find a single screenshot.

Bwian
11-30-2007, 20:02
As we complete various models and units, we post screenshots for you to view and comment on. That is how things will continue.

I have no intention of sending out all the stuff I am working on just so someone can take a screenshot....and that goes for the rest of us too. In order, for example, to display a screenshot of an Orc...you would need the FULL mod. All the animations and skeletons. Currently, the animations and skeletons runs to about 80Mb. Thats a lot of data to download...and well worth it for the finished mod. When, however, we make small changes to this stuff, we would have to RESEND that, just to take a screenshot..

It takes moments for us to take screenshots when we are testing our work, and that is what we do.

I know the screenshot threads to bloat up quite quickly ...but as they get too large, I make new ones to carry on with.

Revan-Shan
11-30-2007, 22:30
OK :2thumbsup: