PDA

View Full Version : Additional music?

El Diablo
12-06-2007, 20:17
Sorry Omanes if this is on the wrong forum

A question that I was pondering last night whist teaching those pesky gauls a thing or two about the perils of wearing pants...

I have been playing RTW for quite a while now and I also bought the "eras" selection of games as well as the collectors edition of M2TW.

Now both of these came with additional background music and I was wondering if there is a file or folder that I can place this music in (and perhaps even some of my own) to relieve the monotony of the current "playlist"?

Is it possible? Is it easy? If so how do you do it?

I must confess that I never use the provided soundtracks on any Xbox 360 games and prefer to play to my own music. I do however like the feel of the TW music.

Also if you could play RTW with any music what do you think the factions "anthems" would be...

Macedon - AC/DC's "Back in Black"?

Also if you could time a calvery charge to cause a chain rout in perfect timing to the crashing climax of flight of the Valkeries it would make it just that much sweeter do you think?

Omanes Alexandrapolites
12-07-2007, 08:50
Thread cloned and secondary thread sent to modding questions. You can find it here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=96240). I felt that this was probably an easier alternative, since the thread is a combination of generic R:TW disscussion and of a modding question.

Don't worry about posting in the wrong forum El Diablo - the mod tools can swiftly move it away in a blink of eye.

~:)