PDA

View Full Version : Release?

Yarrickshad
12-23-2007, 20:18
You have probably heard this a thousand times so flame me if you wish but when can we expect a beta for this mod... I mean it looks fantastic :jawdrop: and it looks like a lot of work has been done. So is there a beta or is it up and coming?

Yarrickshad.

alexader
12-23-2007, 20:45
.................................................................................................... ...............................

Zapp
12-24-2007, 00:25
.................................................................................................... ...............................
QFT

DaCrAzYmOfO
12-24-2007, 08:27
Soooo many times has this been asked and the answer is but one;

IT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN BWAIN THINKS IT SHOULD

Now stop asking! lmao :P

Be patient...good things come to those who wait :egypt:

alexader
12-24-2007, 11:57
what means QFT?(even if i don't care what it means....):book:

Dead Guy
12-24-2007, 12:38
what means QFT?(even if i don't care what it means....):book:

Quote For Truth, IIRC ;)

Merry Christmas, fellow fantasy battlers!

messenger
12-24-2007, 15:07
You have probably heard this a thousand times so flame me if you wish but when can we expect a beta for this mod... I mean it looks fantastic :jawdrop: and it looks like a lot of work has been done. So is there a beta or is it up and coming?

Yarrickshad.
No, every time you ask that question Bwian kills a faction.
If there was a beta, it would say so, all mods that have a released beta mention it or make an announcement.
Ergo, if you can't see a topic saying ZOMG BETA 1.5 or whatever, then it usually means the mod isn't released.
So what have we learnt here?
Well first moral of the story, look before you post, second moral of the story, read before you post and third moral of the story, when betas are released you tend to find out about it.

I hope that answered your question.:yes:

MangyElf
12-24-2007, 15:49
Speaking of betas... bloody religion, always releasing stuff without testing it. It's like we're paying to play a beta and since christianity took over there's been what, one update? Just take a look at the Christmas cheer engine they used on Dec 25th, it's way out of date and full of [bah hum]bugs so they need to fix it. As for the graphics, weren't we supposed to get snow fx? If they don't sort it soon I'm never buying another one of their products!!11!11

:charge: ;)

messenger
12-24-2007, 17:12
Don't forget that Santa Claus hack which gives you extra resources.
Tis the season for bug fixing for sure :laugh4: ,

Silly Knicket
12-24-2007, 18:27
Oh noes! Another cute and fluffy wabbit beaten to a bloody pulp... why?!

Dogman55
12-25-2007, 19:15
Oh noes! Another cute and fluffy wabbit beaten to a bloody pulp... why?!

Because It's fun?! And something to do until we get the mod?

:juggle: So bored.

Bwian
12-25-2007, 23:03
Release date is guaranteed to be before the eventual energy death of the universe, and will be fitted in between ice-ages.

Aside from that, it should be next week...plus or minus ...say ... 5 years?

Alternatively, we could release it when it's ready. Choice is yours!

Eufarius
12-26-2007, 00:02
I think I speak for everyone when I say Keep it up!

And Merry Christmas.

born2dive67
01-03-2008, 17:59
Release date is guaranteed to be before the eventual energy death of the universe, and will be fitted in between ice-ages.

this was fricken hilarious ROFLMAO

essi2
01-07-2008, 07:26

sounds like a plan:2thumbsup:

happy new year everyone:beam:

Silly Knicket
01-07-2008, 21:35
When is it going to be released?!
I'm going to hold my breath until the beta is out!

essi2
01-07-2008, 23:31
When is it going to be released?!
I'm going to hold my breath until the beta is out!

No offence, but that's a dumbass question:wall:

Eufarius
01-07-2008, 23:48
No need to get aggressive yeah some people read all of the posts telling them its ready when its ready but just some people do it to get an update or just for a joke, remember it IS a game and if it's getting yelled over Bwian might just keep the work to himself.

Spankfurt
01-13-2008, 19:57
Didn't you know? it has already been released......You're just banned from downloading it because of stupid questions :D

messenger
01-15-2008, 20:07
He was one of those one time 'ZOMG I WANT MOD lolozk' people anyway so we don't have to worry.

Yarrickshad
01-23-2008, 23:02
Wow i didn't know there were so many inmature people here, some of your replies are quite amusing, i suppose it is easy to insult someone when your hiding behind a computer after all i was only asking for a constucted update... I take it isn't released then:laugh4:

Yarrickshad
01-23-2008, 23:21
.... Or aren't i allowed a constucted answer because i'm a one time 'ZOMG I WANT MOD lolozk' person LMFAO:beam: I like that one :yes:

Eufarius
01-23-2008, 23:48
.... Or aren't i allowed a constucted answer because i'm a one time 'ZOMG I WANT MOD lolozk' person LMFAO:beam: I like that one :yes:
Exactly...btw welcome to the forums.

alexader
01-24-2008, 13:19
when i was younger i used to play a game with constructive bricks,i think it's called construction.it was tramendous and constructive game,where you construct things together with some constructive bricks.and then you have constructive cars,constructive planes,and many more constructive things.did i told too many times constructive?hmmmm whatever......................:egypt:

(this is not spam!!!):clown:

messenger
01-24-2008, 19:16
To be perfectly honest, we really didn't expect you to come back.
Anyhow, Bwian will say when the mod is nearing completion, until then no Release topics.

Yarrickshad
01-24-2008, 23:36
To be perfectly honest, we really didn't expect you to come back.
Anyhow, Bwian will say when the mod is nearing completion, until then no Release topics.

I haven't been here for a while so i can see wwhy you think that.. Fair enough really:2thumbsup:. I wish you guys the best of luck, I can tell there is some great work being done here and i am really looking forward to it's release!:applause: I'll be around to check it out.

:smg: :pokemon: :hmg:

alexader
01-25-2008, 16:08
Yeees,i agree!!!!.........Late is the our of replying!!!!!!!!:book: :egypt:

Spankfurt
02-02-2008, 05:18
Wow i didn't know there were so many inmature people here, some of your replies are quite amusing, i suppose it is easy to insult someone when your hiding behind a computer after all i was only asking for a constucted update... I take it isn't released then:laugh4:

I wish I was Amusing : (