PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is this about?

Bynes
01-08-2008, 03:23
I've heard rumors and posts talking about this mod yet I was unable to locate it until now. What exactly is Pike & Muskt mod? I have a few questions:

1. What is the overall time period? Is there a campaign?

2. How long have you been working on this and what is the current stage your at? I've heard there were plans to make a sequel to this while using the Medieval 2 Total War, is this actually true or just simply rumors?

3. I've noticed some of the screenshots looked absolutely amazing yet the gameplay looks completely changed in general. How did you affect the gameplay within this mod while using the Rome Total War engine? How is gameplay generally used in this mod?

4. Is this mod compatible with other mods like Chivalry or Napoleonic Total War 2 if I install it? Does it affect any of the mods or Rome, itself? Or does it have it's own separate folder during installation? Does this mod take awhile to download or install? What is the current update or version? How many people are active? Is there an online mode also?

5. What type of units are involved, is it mostly the early weaponry after Medieval 2, that focuses on the concepts of gunpowder before the 1700s? Is there a plan to make an additonal sequel going from the 1700s to late 1800s while using a different engine?

Thanks to those that respond, I was quite surprised that this was found and I was to join the forums.

Bynes
01-08-2008, 03:27
Wait, does this actual use Medieval Total War instead of Rome? Bah, if it is, I'm out.

Wladyslaw IV
01-08-2008, 10:17
Wait, does this actual use Medieval Total War instead of Rome? Bah, if it is, I'm out.

But MTW VI is like da best. I love the engine and campaign map. And there probably will be a MII version of P and M.

dimitrios the samian
01-11-2008, 23:40

Your loss Bynes ...
Im my opinion opposing armies in RTW are mere bowling pins !!
Dumb is the word .
Why waste your time playing it ?
Im glad Cegorach never wasted his precious time answering all your questions !!
adios until you return ... :laugh4: