PDA

View Full Version : Finishing a game in SP

Anonymous II
01-12-2008, 01:30
What happens when you have accomplished your mission? I've never come to that point, I get bored long before that. Then I just want to start a fresh game. :grin:

Will I get a fanfare? A long conquering history replay (like the one in Civilization 1), or just "you've accomplished you mission" in an end screen?

Galain_Ironhide
01-12-2008, 01:41
you will have to finish a campaign and find out. :clown:

Anonymous II
01-12-2008, 01:50
you will have to finish a campaign and find out. :clown:

Aaargh! Boooring! :bounce:

Ramses II CP
01-12-2008, 05:37
Heh, it's not too impressive actually. Just a 'Victory' screen in essence.

:egypt:

phonicsmonkey
01-14-2008, 04:42
A little known fact is that when you complete the game in SP with all factions, you unlock the "SuperAwesomoAImode", based on the chess program Deep Fritz and programmed with the tactical and strategic abilities of the greatest military commanders of history.

This makes the game extremely challenging (if not impossible) for the untrained human player.

And if you beat that AI on all settings you awake to discover a Ferrari F348 Spider parked outside your house, decorated with the heraldic livery of your favourite faction...

:clown:

Actually you just get a lame-o video which you can find somewhere in the game folders if you want to watch it in media player instead of completing the victory conditions....:thumbsdown:

ReiseReise
01-14-2008, 07:07
You never know, maybe its worth a try...