PDA

View Full Version : CAPO DE TUTTI CAPI II

Andres
01-16-2008, 14:04
Hello good people of the Citadel

Allow me to invite you to the largest mafia game ever seen on the internet!

Mafia gaming on the internet is great fun. You get to plan a murder, pull it off, and get cheered for your efforts OR you can try and find the scum and lynch'em :hanged:

By signing up, you can become part of a legendary Org-event.

You really don't want to miss this ~:pimp:

The game will start at the beginning of February.

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/AndresTheCunning/doncorleone1.gif

The family needs YOU!

Just follow this LINK (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=1806158#post1806158) or the link in my sig.

Some of your Citadel overlords already signed up. Ever wanted to lynch sapi or TinCow because they locked your favourite thread? This is your chance :evil:

:drama3:

Disclaimer: no Citadel moderators have been harmed in the process of making this post. The Gameroom moderator cannot be held responsible for any harm inflicted upon Citadel moderators.
:grin:

sapi
01-16-2008, 14:07
Disclaimer: no Citadel moderators have been harmed in the process of making this post. The Gameroom moderator cannot be held responsible for any harm inflicted upon Citadel moderators.
:grin:Ah, but the question, dear Andres, is whether the Citadel moderators can be held responsible for any harm inflicted on the Gameroom moderator as a result of that post? :inquisitive::laugh4:

Nup, mafia's fun enough that this cross-promotion can stay :beam:

TinCow
01-16-2008, 14:36
Some of your Citadel overlords already signed up. Ever wanted to lynch sapi or TinCow because they locked your favourite thread? This is your chance :evil:

Alternatively, help me win and I will grant you UNLIMITED POWER!* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Limited time offer, may be invalid before Capo de Tutti Capi II is completed. The terms "unlimited" and "power" are arbitrary and all interpretations regarding their meaning remain up to TinCow. Powers may, in fact, be entirely worthless.