PDA

View Full Version : GDI vs NOD: Control the World IH

Caius
01-29-2008, 16:58
Prologue

Years have passed since the Second Global Depression arrased with the global economy. Barack Obama, the last USA President, said those words after the global market fell:

"Our nation did the best to stop this economical problem, but, we tried hard. Capitalism is giving us a troublesome problem, something that, in other epochs of our glorious USA, did not. Now, we must retreat all the troops around the world. A forced disband will come. The US won't be a global potency again. My condolences."

This process gave death to all the countries in the world. All the States, fell with remarkable speed, leaving alone every one of the citizens. Capitalism failed. The 30' went again.

Then, a Brotherhood appeared. They promised that, united, they could bring peace to the world. Some countries agreed with they as soon as they know it existed.

Now, a world without states needs some help. As always, there are enemies. Some countries, most of them ex global leaders, agreed to join an alliance that could give the world union until capitalism could rule again the world. Then, they created at New York, USA, the Global Defence Iniciative, or GDI, for shorter. Germany, US, France, and UK signed the treaty.

Most countries will join one or other band. Now, war will come again. The world rely on those two proposals. Live unite or return to capitalism? What is the better thing for our world? Some want to stay neutral to this war. Some want to participate.

The 7 Generals are in charge of 7 different parts of the world. Both, GDI and NOD rely in the 7 Generals. How will they do?

Hello guys. Although im starting other IH at the same time, I'd like to start this also. I created a world where there are 2 enemies, as always. Now, I divide the world in 7 parts, and I will need 2 Generals per zone. You can choose the band and the part you want to. I will post a map of the world, and i will divide it into parts. This mean I need 14 players.

I will post, every turn, options for your faction. Those options will decide who will win.

There won't be diplomacy in this game, but, maybe you will need coordination between one zone and other. Transportation of troops can be done.

Any questions? This game is promising, so give it a try.