PDA

View Full Version : RTW multiplayer campaign hotseat

TruePraetorian
02-12-2008, 22:08
Moderators, feel free to move this thread. The only reason I post here is because someone suggested to, seeing as the throne room gets little attention. So, sorry if I did a wrong :shame:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here ye, Here ye! Good people of the Colliseum!

No really, i'm starting a RTW Hotseat PBeM in the Throne Room. Currently I am just checking interest, but if we can get, say,7-8 more people (making 10) id be happy to make it an official PBeM, and then we can decide the start date. If you've never played a PBeM, it is single-player RTW (or any total war game) with actual people playing; not just AI. This allows for secret pacts, alliances, etc. Check it out in the throne room here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=99147). When you read the thread, please answer which of the methods we should use (you'll see what im talking about), along with any rules/oppinions we should put in play, and of course your faction choice.

Omanes Alexandrapolites
02-12-2008, 22:22
Closed - although there is nothing wrong with posting certain types of advertisements, it's often better to ensure comments and questions remain in appropriate threads rather than scattered across forums.

~:)