PDA

View Full Version : Transparent Heavy Cavalry Horses

noone23
02-13-2008, 16:38
It's a good thing this doesn't affect gameplay. Surely everyone here has seen this by now. Right before the start of battle a heavy cavalry formation in the front rank of my army will be shown at ground level zoomed in really close and the bodies of the horses in the front row can be seen through to reveal more units further back. It's just plain weird, that's all, like maybe something out of the Twilight Zone.

Flavius Merobaudes
02-13-2008, 18:51
There are only textures on the outside not on the inside. So if you stick your head too deep into that horse's, erm, body... Nay, that's just me kidding.:dizzy2:

Monsieur Alphonse
02-13-2008, 18:55
There are only textures on the outside not on the inside. So if you stick your head too deep into that horse's, erm, body... Nay, that's just me kidding.:dizzy2:

Brilliant answer :laugh4: :laugh4:

ReiseReise
02-14-2008, 12:37
Here i was hoping for a report of a unit being invisible on the screen :no: I know there is a post about a general who died in a battle and after the battle ended he was shown as dead in the family tree, however, he was still very much alive on the map. In battle he commands a unit of ghostly bodyguards who function perfectly normally but cannot be seen. I think it is in the Amusing Screenshots thread.