PDA

View Full Version : Strategy - Jihad on my land - a bit of a dilemma?

DirtyACE
03-02-2008, 04:08
I'm playing as HRE using Stainless Stell 5.1 mod. Egypt calls a Jihad to capture Constantinople, so Egypt, Turks, and Moors all send their jihads. The Moorish Jihad, however, is traveling from west to east and is going through catholic lands. I did not notice it until it actually arrived on my territory (but it had to have traveled through Spainish and French lands), however, Constantinople just fell to the Turks and the jihad is over, so now I have a full stack Moorish army standing on my land. My dilemma is to whether to destroy them or give them a chance to just leave in peace. The reason that it's a dilemma is because I'm allied with France and they are allied with the Moors.

Any suggestions?

Jedi Bruno
03-02-2008, 15:25
Try to declare a Crusade against them. Sack every city on your path, feed the french with that money if you want.
With three full stacks of crusaders you can handle them very easily.
Oh, and take no prisioners!!:skull: :skull: :skull:

Mek Simmur al Ragaski
03-02-2008, 19:43
I would declare war on both of them, in my experience french act tough but fall easily, and the moors, they suck in grassland. The French act like they are tough but in my opinion they advance to far and leave their forces spread too thin, just hit the centre, kill the king and they will die in no time. :egypt::whip: