Blog Comments

I think I reported before, but I'll do it again.
    Is that post by yueyuan a jest or do we need to report it? -_-
    to be finalized, even ifalexander wang dress the idea is simple and brilliant.
    It’sbuy alexander wang dress a rule.”
    Apparently the fast-pacedugg bailey button chestnut global corporate world,
    focused on immediate results, “contrastsugg argyle knit greatly with the slow movements of the Swedish.
    They, onugg handbags the other hand, debate, debate, debate,
    hold x quantity ofsheepskin ugg boots meetings and work with a slowdown scheme.
    At the end, thisugg boots for cheap always yields better results.” xzx
    nonacademic benefitsnike shox for men for students of any age.
    The idea thatnike shox for women homework teaches good work habits or develops positive character traits
    (such as self-discipline and independence) couldferrari puma shoes be described as an urban myth except for the fact
    that it’s takenpuma cat sale seriously in suburban and rural areas, too.
    In short, regardlesspuma shoes for cheap of one’s criteria, there is no reason to think
    that most studentslacoste polo for sale would be at any sort of disadvantage if homework were sharply reduced or even eliminated. xzx
    is an analysis ofchristian louboutin wedding 1994 and 1999 Trends in Mathematics and Science Study data from 50 countries.
    Researchers David Bakerbuy christian louboutin and Gerald Letendre were scarcely able to conceal their surprise
    when they publishedwow raid items for sale their results last year:“Not only did we fail to findwow gears online any positive relationships,” but the overall correlations between national averagecheapest wow gears student achievement and national averages in [amount of homework assigned] are all negative.”
    Finally, there isn’twow gear sale a shred of evidence to support the widely accepted assumption
    that homework yieldsnike shox men xzx
    no evidence thatchristian louboutin women higher achievement is due to the homework even when an association does appear.
    It isn’tchristian louboutin knockoffs hard to think of other explanations for why successful students
    might bechristian louboutin pumps in classrooms where more homework is assigned –
    or why they mightlouboutin knowckoffs spend more time on it than their peers do.
    The results oflouboutin pumps national and international exams raise further doubts.
    One of many examples<a href=http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet.com/class/big_christian_louboutin_wedges_1.html]christian louboutin bridal[/url] xzx
    Gmmm.... next time I say make sure they are aware it's like a reverse mafia. Even point to the first game and explain the concept.

No Lynch not allowed, forced Murder every round.

If no one submits lynch votes or murders, it is chosen randomly in a way that does not favor the town (lynches one of the mafia) or the mafia (murders one of the townies). So if the town doesn't lynch, it will force a lynch of a mafia, which is bad for the town. If the mafia doesn't murder, it will force a murder of the town, which is bad for the mafia.

I really think it can work. It just needs to be given a chance.
    Thats it... I'll personally recruit few people :D
    Seamus joined
    Theres only 3 spots remaining.
    Those looking for a game which is to start soonish. Then this is the game you should be joining
    Same Beefy, were lame.

Lol Beskar, did you tell them that?
    Heh better then not having April Fools at all.
    No one tried a prank on me. Or anyone around me.
    And I didn't do anything :cries:
    It is better than the "April's Fool Prank" some one tried against me. They were being an utter for no reason and that was it.. them pretending to be an . What they didn't realise, is that they were often like that anyway, so I thought it was them just being normal.
    @Veronica- Really? What cruel thing did you do to your brother
    Lots of us have been a victim of April Fool's Day. Luckily, this year I successfully played a prank on my brother.
    Hey I did better then the 186th one!
    He fell off the cliff chasing butterflies.
    Good point
    He's the 187th Beefy, so obviously, he has never been unique
    Oh dear...your going to lose your uniqueness...

I always hated how the teachers gave us homework. But I didn't know where to direct my hatred.
    Now I do.... To my kids and students

Real reason would be because I wanted to make a cool school. Make school which doesn't exist in my country yet..
    So in a sense yes Diamondeyes. In few years time you might witness army of Beefys . With I as the supreme overlord.

School of Beefys, with beefys. for Beefys.... mwuahahahaha
    Updated 04-06-2010 at 08:48 by Beefy187
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO