View RSS Feed

Game ideas

1. Just saw Liar game the movie

In Japanese. In the cinema (Not torrenting) and I can quite easily say I like the comics more.
    Here is my ranting about what I didn't like for those who cares.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Fukunaga is a proper man... I mean... what?
    Not only he is a man, but his used as a complete comic relief clown. Where as his supposed to be half decent player.

Akiyama. Hair style.

Characters could've developed better. They lacked depth

Extreme over reaction.
    Categories
    Game ideas
  2. Chinese Zodiac Mafia

My latest small game should be coming out shortly. So I would like to share my plans for the game.

Chinese Zodiac Mafia is going to be 12 player game with 2 mafia with slightly different system. Those of you who played my small game Dual of fate (which wasn't too successful ) would remember the leader of the day system.

Lets start with a setting.
    Chinese Zodiac are 12 animals which represents each year. If that makes sense..
    This is the image ...
    Categories
    Game ideas
  3. New game- 6 player Russian Roulette.

I was flipping through a manga called Liar Game (Highly recommended) and saw a game called 24 bullet hole Russian Roulette. Here is the basic of that game
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

-Each player will get 150 chips.
    -There will be two players.
    -Both player will get 3 bullets where they can put in the gun.
    - When all 6 bullets are set, dealer will spin the gun so the players won't know where the bullets are.
    - If the player shoots and there was a bullet inside, that player is

Updated 02-14-2010 at 02:48 by Beefy187

Categories
    Game ideas
  4. Beefdom will rise once more

Firstly, sign up for the Biggest Loser is now finished. Thanks to all those who took interest and hopefully I'll see you all when the public voting is up.

Now, I'll share a bit about whats going to happen in my upcoming Large Mafia game, "Beefdom will rise once more"

Story will take place on the island where "Noble Sons" series took place. The island is now ruled by the Consulate with the help of various lords and kings who agrees to their ...

Updated 02-14-2010 at 02:49 by Beefy187

Categories
    Game ideas
  5. Games available right now- 31/1/10

Org

Noblesse Oblige By Beskar- Game based on a anime East Of Eden. Not a usual mafia, but it should be interesting.

Civ Fanatics
    Nights of the Werewolves XXXI By TheForestAuro- I'm still a rookie in Civ Fanatics and only played/playing in 2 games. But they say TheForestAuro is a good host. NotW is slightly different to mafia with extreme role playing and strength system, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Updated 02-14-2010 at 02:49 by Beefy187

Categories
    Game ideas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO