Blog Comments

Thanks!
    I really wish your EB MP campaign comes to fruition. I'd be sad if it didn't. You always have such great ideas IK.

Take care,

Vartan
    I love this idea. It is

nike shox for men
    what is at the heart of the simplicity movement,
    as well as thosenike

shox for women
    who are trying to live frugal lives.
    It’s not justferrari puma

shoes
    a matter of reducing clutter or saving money …
    it’s a matter ofpuma cat sale

slowing down to enjoy life more, of savoring life’s simple pleasures,
    of rejecting on some levelpuma

shoes for cheap
    the materialistic culture we are all caught up in and embracing fellow

humans instead.
    It is about

lacoste polo for sale
    changing our values and priorities. xzx
    May is the start of my exams. It will be fun juggling revision and the Austro-Hungarian military.
    Yes, I know it will be a big game but I'm planning to co-host this whit 2 people. johnhughtom already offered me his help.
    Hopefully, it will be "better automated than 30yw". Just need us to insert some variables into spreadsheet and it will take care of everything else. At least that's my aim.
    Since I don't want to rush I plan to start this in the beginning of May.
    Things to do:
    *Battle system(especially navy) needs to be overlooked and units(mostly navy and air) needs to be balanced.
    *Buildings, their effects and bonuses need to be balanced.
    *Perhaps economical side of the game needs some redoing(make it much easier to follow).
    *"Graphics" need to be added(maps, map icons for units and buildings).
    wow dude this is a serious undertaking. how you going to handle it are you co hosting this time or is it just going to better automated than 30yw. i await very eagerly whats your timeline as of now?
    CDF, you and everyone else who want to join as GBR can do that.
    To be honest, it would be good if there are about 3 people per country.
    This allows you to divide all the "last turn report" information(looks like there will be a lot of it) and most importantly this means there is always someone who can send me their orders.
    The game should be easier to play for the players that way.
    Updated 03-04-2010 at 20:37 by Ibn-Khaldun
    I will be crossing my fingers that I get England again
    When I get to the advertising part I'll ask TosaInu to use the Announcement option(if it works in this version of the forum).
    No matter where this is, I am in. Thirty Year war was one of the BEST games in the gameroom I have played.
    Gameroom, so everyone can watch me crush the rest of you
    This is a Chapter House game. The Chapter House is for Interactive Histories, which is what this is in my opinion.
    Roleplaying games are Throne Room iirc. Not sure what the Chapter Room does..
    If you are hosting this in the Chapter Room, be sure to advertise in the gameroom too
    I'll bagsy an in as well. I want to play as one of the crummy countries (Austria, Italy, Turkey or Russia).
    ^ ah no. if i ever hear the words subotan and france in the same sentence i will go on a murderous cyper rampage of the .org

can i get a guaranteed in now. TYW was one of my favorite games. looks exciting
    Oooooh

Interesting

Should I reprise my role as France?
    Hopefully longer than TYW since I plan to recruit couple people to help me.
    Also, I have learned from my TYW mistakes and I'm trying to avoid them.
    How many rounds will this one last?
    Oh, I love WWI and I'd love to play this game.
    Fairly confused with IH's (I prepared one a while back, never got round to actually starting it through realizing the work I was taking on!) However, looks very interesting. I would consider playing it as a learning curve.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO