View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sign ups for The Shadow Fort have begun!

Yup, the eagerly awaited mafia game has begun! Sign up now here!

It features a completely new idea for Org Mafia games - results based on probability and determined by random.org. It builds on the history of The Prometheus as an innovative mafia game, and which will hopefully come right down to a nail biting finish as in The Prometheus.

Most mafia games have just two groups - mafia and townspeople. In this game, the majority of players will be non-towns-person ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWI: Clash of Empires

Updated 04-01-2021 at 19:35 by Ibn-Khaldun

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Blog Zhou Far - Incidents

What? You're drawing ideas from other non-mafia games?

That's right. As the nature of the game will involve long movements across China, it would be ahistorical and boring to have no interaction with external events. In order to reflect this accurately and involve the players in the decision making process, in addition to the normal voting scenarios of Vote: Subotan, there will be "Incidents", when the group as a whole must decide how to react to external pressures. ...

Updated 02-25-2010 at 20:52 by Subotan

Categories
    A Blog Zhou Far
  4. Chinese Zodiac Mafia

My latest small game should be coming out shortly. So I would like to share my plans for the game.

Chinese Zodiac Mafia is going to be 12 player game with 2 mafia with slightly different system. Those of you who played my small game Dual of fate (which wasn't too successful ) would remember the leader of the day system.

Lets start with a setting.
    Chinese Zodiac are 12 animals which represents each year. If that makes sense..
    This is the image ...
    Categories
    Game ideas
  5. A new IH..

Updated 04-01-2021 at 19:35 by Ibn-Khaldun

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO