View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Andorra alternate history

I made an AH comic of Andorra for a game on CFC mimicking Flagland's style.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
  2. Oktoberfest

Quote Originally Posted by Subotan View Post
    Went to a Bierzelt in Augsburg a couple of years ago. I don't think I have ever been so drunk, and it was fantastic.
    I meant to hit someday... but I'll probably go the local cheap knockoff anyways...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The SwordsMaster 6 week fitness challenge (as advertised in Get fit with SM!)

Quote Originally Posted by SwordsMaster View Post
    Yep. If there is a (20+20) means i'm using a barbell with 20 on each side, and a (x15+8) means that i did the first 15 reps at the indicated weight, then had to either break (30sec) or lower the weight to finish the set.
    Apologies for delay with posting. It is all on dailyburn, so will get to it tomorrow! Today, instead of a workout had a 3km/2mi jog, and 4x100m sprint sets. Which nearly killed me. Workout planned for tomorrow afternoon - decided to get an extra day, as it seemed to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

5. Rome total war mods

Hi Im a big rome total war fan but I am bored with the game and so I whant to experience a new mod. I was hoping that you guys could help me I... I dont know any good mods and so i was thinking that you guys could help me chosing a god mod for rome total war just post your opinion about the mod and your experience if you please. By the way do mods affect how my computer runs the game like does it makes im slower ? Many thanks for those who will post sorry for any writing mistakes i am portuguese ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO