View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EB and the MTW2 heir system

Quote Originally Posted by bobbin View Post
    The ability to designate the next faction heir has been available for quite a while now and EBII uses it.
    I liked that feature...
    After all it was realisitc for many factions.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EB and the MTW2 heir system

Quote Originally Posted by bobbin View Post
    The ability to designate the next faction heir has been available for quite a while now and EBII uses it.
    I liked that feature...
    After all it was realisitc for many factions.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. After battle CTD...

Quote Originally Posted by Theages View Post
    I also experienced after battle CTDs quite often. My system has 8GB RAM. I am using Vista x64. Rome therefore runs in 32 emulation mode ('WOW64'). I use the BI - exe.

A standard 32Bit program on a 32Bit OS can only use 2GB ('User RAM') The rest is for system. On Windows Server 2003 there is a recommendation to alter the boot.ini to set the ratio to 3:1 instead of 2:2 for applications like Exchange Server 2003, which can use more than 2GB. In the header of each exe-file there is an

Updated 01-07-2011 at 19:15 by TosaInu

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Team Battlestars Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by [BTTLSTAR]Proteus View Post
    Team Battlestars clan formed in 9th/2009 to bring together Friends from around the world that have fun playing Total War Strategy .
    We contact our self and others as equal to us and we are ready for self sacrifice for the good of the team.
    Our team is interested on the quality of the special few warriors that can stand up and fight on any giant enemy even if is outnumbered or outmatched with no fear of losing or winning the battle and without questioning their Captains .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vassals & Valour Rules Pt. 1

Vassals & Valour
    Game Rules

Game Settings

* Cecil XIX is the Game Master. (GM)
    * Mod TBD
    * Difficulty to be mod’s recommended settings, if possible
    * Large Unit Size
    * Battle timer Off. Show CPU Moves. Manage All Settlements
    * Victory conditions TBD
    * Personal Mod?
    * Every ten (10) turns, the GM will give each AI faction a cash infusion, equal to either 1000 or 2000 florins for each settlement the player ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO