View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Vassals & Valour Rules Pt. 2

3.2 Property which are recruited in settlements belong to the lord of the settlement they were recruited from. Ancillaries are the property of the avatar they spawn in. Princesses, unlike other agents, are the property of the closest, oldest male relative.

*3.3 The amount of ships, soldiers and agents a lord can recruit and own is limited only by his treasury’s ability to support their upkeep, and whether he has enough in his treasury for the down payment. The exception to this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vassals & Valour Rules Pt. 3

*3.10 The AI factions can also seize a nobles treasury in the manner outlined in 3.9. AI factions will always take the treasury for themselves, and it will be subtracted from the Player Faction and given the AI Faction via console command.

3.11 Players are encouraged to sell, trade, loan, gift or otherwise barter with each other using there property. History is replete with examples of diplomatic deals where one party agrees to loan it’s soldiers to another party, for example. ...

Updated 07-23-2010 at 00:19 by Cecil XIX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vassals & Valour Discussion Questions

1. In Section 1 I decided to place certatin suggestions. This is done to help players become aware of their options under the new rules

2. In 3.1, I define assets in part with the phrase "including but not limited to". I would like to remove this in the final version so it's not so open ended. I believe the list I included thereafter covers everything, but can anyone think of something different?

3. Rule 3.3 could probably be explained more succinctly, but ...

Updated 07-23-2010 at 14:39 by Cecil XIX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Elderscrolls Mafia

I have for some time concidered hosting a mafia game, and with Askthepizzaguy's help and knowledge, I feel more eager facing the challenge

I recently started playing Morrowind again, and I felt that all this lore, there is attached to the game, and to the Elderscrolls series, many options were possible, to make an interesting mafia game. However choosing the right scenario is a tad difficult. One option would to follow the main storyline with the most famous characters Nerevarine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rome Total war, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Rome Total War, I installed it but when I click run it changes the graphics to basic then changes back to the previous settings and wont run on my laptop. I think its something to do with my graphics card although my laptop is above system requirements. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

these are my system information.
    Acer
    Aspire 5935
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    3072MB RAM
    DirectX 11
    ATI RADEON HD 4570 graphics 512MB ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO